10 Best Resume Templates Ten Most Downloaded Resume Examples in Microsoft Word (+Bonus - CV) Resumes are like a handshake; every single one is unique and Best Resume Format Examples. Our professionally designed templates are easy to download and tailor to your needs. In this section, each is described and recommendations are given for the types of jobs and organizations each template is well suited for The functional resume layout downplays the dates of employment and highlights job titles, experience, and accomplishments. Select this template when you want hiring managers and recruiters to immediately notice these areas. Glimmer is perfect when applying for jobs in architecture, engineering, IT, sales, and the sciences.
• • Introducing the world's smartest resume builder. Choose from thousands of industry-specific bullet points and write a professional application in minutes. It's free! • • Our state-of-the-art online resume maker software makes writing one completely stress free and faster than ever before. Read why you should try our resume builder today. • • We've helped millions of people find employment with our resume builder. See what happy employment seekers are saying about our builder.
• • Learn about the experts, career gurus, and software wizards at RG. See why our resume builder is the best of its kind of the web. • Resume Samples • • These templates are minimalist, yet highly effective. If you want to play it safe with a battle-tested template, this choice is for you. These templates are straight from our resume builder. • • If you're looking for a professional aesthetic that's guaranteed to impress hiring managers from all industries, you can't go wrong with our professional resume template library.
• • Modern resume designs and formats are the perfect choice for job hunting in 2018. Pick one from our modern resume template library today and land more interviews. • • • • • • • Resume Writing • • Don't know the basics? Learn from this comprehensive guide. Leave questions in the comments and we'll respond within a day. • • Your template's looks shouldn't be important, but it is. Learn how to make a beautiful template that will leave hiring managers saying, "wow!" • • • • • • • • • • • • • Cover Letters • • Browse through our library of industry-specific cover letter samples.
Get inspiration on how to create a cover letter that fits your career path. Download the ones you like and simply add your own information. • • Use our cover letter writing guide to learn how to format it for applicant tracking systems. Don't forget to download our cover letter checklist to discover what you might be missing.
• • Create a convincing cover letter in minutes with our state of the art software. Our builder knows exactly which template you need to use based off of your work and personal life situation, then you just fill in the blanks. • • The visual appeal of your cover letter is almost as important as the content. These beautiful and battle-tested cover letter templates will help you stand out to any hiring manager.
• Resources • • Action verbs give your resume "oomph." Use our 'longest action verb list in history' to give yourself a boost. • • Browse our database of free resignation letter sample and templates. To write the best resignation letter possible, customize our templates, or use our tips to write your own.
• • Just how should you answer those confounding interview questions? We constantly update this list of common interview questions and answers to ensure you're as prepared as possible. • • • • • • • • • Free resume templates designed & selected by RG professionals. Simply choose your favorite and get started. Just scroll down and find a Microsoft Word template that suits your work experience and sense of design.
Don’t worry – using a template is perfectly acceptable. If you don’t feel like designing your own resume, you can instead jump to our .
Save time and effort – it does all of the writing and formatting for you. Click the button below and get started! SEE ALSO > Table of Contents: • • • • • • • • • 1. Modern Resume Templates 2018 Advanced Clean Corporate Hybrid Majestic Stylish Unique While our classic resume templates are still extremely effective job hunting tools, sometimes job hunting in 2018 calls for some more modern designs.
The library of modern resume templates above was designed to perfectly meet the needs of the modern job seeker.
All of our modern templates are available in five exquisite color schemes and can be downloaded free for microsoft word. Find the design that’s right for you, download, and customize it to fit your needs. 2. Basic & Simple Resume Templates Classic Chicago Harvard Dublin Elegant Modern Milano Park The above basic resume library was designed by our resident resume experts and have been battle tested by job seekers. As this set performed the best, we included them in our resume builder software– and now we are offering them to you for free to download in Microsoft Word format.
Each professional template comes in five colors. Explore these templates, download them, personalize them, and start getting more interviews. 3. Advanced Resume Templates Professional Brick Red Timeless Dark Blue Classic 2.0 B&W Contemporary Gray Elegant 2.0 Dark Blue Executive B&W Formal Blue Modern Brick Red Due to the popularity of our professional Microsoft Word templates, we decided to spend more time adding to our database after hearing from customers about what they’d like to see. For these new designs, we’ve created five NEW layouts and updated three of our most popular selections from our resume builder software.
Each resume has its own unique aesthetic — but don’t let that fool you. Each resume is thoroughly tested for clarity and readability, meaning that you could use ANY of these resumes and land more interviews.
So have fun, and pick one that suits your sense of design. But remember — depending on how much experience you have, or if you have any job gaps. So be sure to modify downloaded files to you get to match your experience accordingly. Johansson Blue Washington Brick Red Connery Gray Freeman Black Murray Dark Blue Trump Brick Red Gatsby Gray Gates Blue Introducing our newest batch of Microsoft Word templates, hot off the presses.
We created these new designs due to the growing popularity of our explainer on . People interested in a layout featuring a PP introduction skyrocketed, so we toiled to create 8 brand new HR-approved documents for you to download for free. Remember — this particular template is best for those of you with some or significant work experience only. 5. Creative Resume Templates Pantheon Blue Brooklyn Bridge Black Taj Mahal Dark Blue White House Brick Red Empire State Gray Mount Rushmore Dark Blue Are you having trouble separating yourself from your competitors?
Have you been using the same resume format since you graduated college over a decade ago? Then it might be time to add some style to your resume! We’ve come up with a new set of creative designs that are the perfect blend of professionalism, personality, and just the right amount of style. These styles are great for , artists, or anyone who wants to add a hint of character to their job search.
6. Career & Life Situation Resume Templates Job Hopper Original Entry-Level Blue Mid-Level Dark Blue Manager B&W Executive Blue Career Changer Brick Red Whether it’s entry-level, manager, or executive, every job seeker experiences different phases throughout their career. Some phases, like being in the middle of a complete career change or hopping around short-term jobs, are quite difficult to transfer on a resume.
Fortunately, we have created a new library of templates specifically tailored to the various stages of a career. Remember: You can download any of these resume templates for free and add the bullet points yourself, or you can make a resume in minutes with .
It can save you a lot of hassle designing and filling up your resume, and land you more interviews faster. However, if you’d still like to make the resume on your own, use our to give you guidance and inspiration when writing your own resume. Lastly, don’t forget to check out our . 7. Resume Templates Quiz 8. Should You Use a Resume Template? The answer is yes — if you want to.
Read: Every person’s experience is unique, so you’ll need to choose a template that best reflects and promotes your skills and experiences.Our templates are built to be customizable to any industry and are great for any of the The fact is, the web is filled with so many fantastic and creative template designs that there is undoubtedly something for you out there.
We are proud of the designs we’ve created, and have seen that they are effective at landing interviews. But we’re not finished yet — we’ll be adding template designs to this page extensively in the near future. If you feel like creating your own, that’s fine too.
Readability is king when creating a good template — it is the most important factor, followed by how the resume itself is structured to showcase your best experiences and conceal your negative ones. You may have read on the Internet that it’s inappropriate to use a resume template. You’ll hear these arguments: 1. It shows you’re lazy and uncreative, and unable to design your own Wrong, it shows you’re efficient.
(Creating your own is fine, too.) 2. Since your experience is unique, a resume template won’t cut it. Wrong again. Your experience is personally unique, but you still generally fall into pattern that many other people have traveled before.
3. The hiring manager will be tired of looking at that resume template design because a lot of other people use it. That hiring manager should be fired. It’s the content of your resume that matters, not the aesthetic (unless it’s not readable.) We hope that clears up any misconceptions you may have had.
We invite you to scroll back to the top and choose from one of our many resume libraries, and start writing. Popular Resources • 3 Reasons Why I Wouldn't Hire Tom Brady Tom Brady’s resume is a couple yards short of a touchdown.
There are tons of errors throughout. See why... • How to Modify and Maximize your Resume Template Need a resume template? Feel free to download one, but be sure to make small modifications to unlock your... • Would You Rather Work for a Man or a Woman? Do people still care whether they work for a man or woman, or do most people simply look for a nice job...
• Resume Builder Comparison | Resume Genius vs. LinkedIn Labs What are the differences between the major online resume builders? Here's an in depth analysis of what... Free Resume Builder Our code geeks and HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in today's competitive job market.
HR-proven resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to choose from, and easily export to MS Word and PDF.
best dating resume templates 2017 in india - 25 Best Dating Apps & Sites in India for 2018 (iPhone & Android)
Creating a resume from scratch is a laborious and time-consuming task. Why not use premade resume templates created by professional designers? In this list, we have handpicked 75+ best free resume templates you can download right now. The job market is quite competitive these days, and a resume you created in Microsoft Word will not going to work. Have you ever know that 6 seconds is an average time a recruiter spends on each resume?
See also: Since time is critically important, you need to make your resume to stand out from the crowd. You can make your resume design eye-catching and show off your creative skills to a potential employer.
You can convince them to hire you with your impressive resume. Best Free Resume Templates for 2018 Just find and choose a resume which fit you best, edit it, and send to potential employers.
Here are the best free resume templates to get that dream job in 2018: 1. Professional FREE Resume Template This is an elegant resume template with gray fonts and graphics on white, which looks stylish. Its unique style and design make this resume template stand out, which will result in leaving a positive and lasting impression.
2. Web CV Resume Template Here is a clean, modern CV template using thin fonts, timeline, and red highlights. The red highlight stands out amazingly against the white paper making the information more noticeable. This will enhance the viewer’s attention to the important details. 3. InDesign Template – Free Hexagon Vita/Resume/CV This is a cool resume template featuring icons and photo in the right corner.
You can edit this creative and beautiful template using the InDesign. This template is simple to edit and will be an impressively appealing resume. 4. Creative Free Resume Template Here is a great CV template with a bold header, into text, and modern design.
Such kind of CV will stand out from the rest. Because of the boldness used in the template, this resume will make you stand out and leave a lastig impression. 5. Modern FREE Resume Template (3 page) Check out this bundlу including three pages of free resume template.
You can edit everything from text to images. This template resume is modern, has a timeline, and uses icons to represent other interesting information giving the resume a more friendly look, rather than just words on a screen. 6. Self Promotion // Free CV Resume Take a look at this curriculum vitae template designed in black and white with high green elements. This resume template is an eye-catching and visually appealing template that will impress any interviewer.
7. Simpler – The Resume Template This is a modern resume template with separated files for the intro, work experience, education, and skills. Even though it is simpler, this resume has an elegant and visually appealing to the viewers. 8. Blue Corporate Free Resume Template Here is an easy to edit, print-ready file with resume template. You’ll get it in following formats: Ai, PSD, Word, PDF.
This creative and electrifying blue resume will not only stand out but will also make a great and lasting impression. 9. Free Creative Resume Template For Creative Artist This vivid, colorful resume template will be a perfect solution for all creatives. It can be used by an artist, photographer, designer, and more. This is an amazing and an appealing resume template that will not only enhance your audience’s attention but will make a statement of who you are and what you are capable of.
10. Onepage Free CV/Resume PSD Template This is a one-page CV template in PSD format. It features incredible image header. Creating an impressive and professional resume template has never been as easy as it is now using this template. 11. FREE Resume Template Look at this basic minimalist resume template. It separated into the different blocks with information.
12. Freemium Resume Template This is a modern two-columns resume template. You can download it in DOX or PSВ formats. 13. FREE Resume Template If you are looking for multipurpose resume template suitable for any kind of business, search no more. 14. Freebie – Vertical Resume Template Look at this vertical resume template which looks like a brochure.
It features different graphs and charts to present your information. 15. AI Resume Template | Version III Here is a basic vector resume template featuring black and white colors and minimalist layout.
16. Free Modern Resume Template Hossaine created this CV template with an editable design perfect for developers, designers, and other creatives. 17. Sample Resume Template (sketch & PSD) Check out this elegant resume with thin fonts and cute icons. You can download this file in Sketch and PSD formats. 18. Creative Resume Template Vol 1 Here is an original resume including bold, colorful typography in the middle and text block on both sides. 19. CV Resume Template | Din A4 | Free PSD This is a perfect resume for any industry, because it has elegant, simple design.
20. Free Resume Template Here is a pure black and white CV template with progressive green bars showing skills. 21. Free resume template / CV The free resume template features simple timeline with job experience, intro text, and a photo.
22. Infographic resume .PSD Show your skills, experience, and education is a creative way using this CV template. You can change colors and text as you like. 23. Resume | Freebie Here is easy to modшан resume template. You can get it in multiple formats, such as MS Word, AI, PSD, EPS, and PDF. 24. Free Resume Template For The Ladies – The Vintage Rose This is a vintage chic pink resume template for women.
It features nice header with a photo and headline. 25. Resume/CV Template Impress your recruiter from the very first glance with this stylish black and white resume. 26. Resume / cv template – free download I like this simple yet effective CV template with all necessary fields, such as professional statement, professional skills, personal skills, education, and work experience. 27. Free Minimal Cv Template Here is a professional, minimalist CV template you can download.
Only AI format is available for free. 28. Resume Template | PSD | Version 2 Look at this simple light resume template suitable for any kind of job. You can customize it quickly. 29. Resume Template FREE This is a clean resume template with skills progressive bars and yellow frame. 30. Colorful Free Resume Template 2017 Here is a bundle of resume template with six different designs, patterns, and colors.
31. Free Creative Vintage Resume Design Template For Designers This is A4 retro-inspired CV template for designers. 32. Free Creative Designer Resume Template PSD This resume template imitates the chalkboard with different doodles. 33. Attractive Resume templates Free Download Velli Resume Template is clean and straightforward.
You can use it for any industry. 34. Creative Resume CV PSD Template This is easy to customize resume template which will be a perfect choice for business and corporate purposes.
35. Designer Resume CV PSD Template Make your resume memorable with this bold orange CV template. 36. Free Minimal Resume Template 2017 A diverse resume in which you will get different icons as well as setting for how to structure a well minimal resume.
37. Executive Black And Gold Free Resume Template Executive resume template for an elegant modern look for any professional position. Also includes a cover letter that you can attach to your resume.
38. Free Minimalistic Resume Cv For Illustrator Minimalistis resume is intended for personal use, adding photos and creating a diverse creative resume. 39. Free Resume Template With Cover Letter Simple letter and resume template for personal or business use. Files are created on word and adobe illustrated. 40. Modern And Clean Free Resume Template 2018 A perfect modern clean template that is designed for your information.
If you do not like the colors, then it can be changed in this template to match with the business or job you are trying to get. . 41. Free Multipurpose Resume Template Minimal and elegant clean presentation resume template using Adobe InDesign. There is also a cover letter that is added to this template so that you can use along with your resume.
This will make it easier for you so that you can have a matching letter to send off via email or if you have to drop it off. Resume designed by Alamin Mir [ ] 42. Simple Free Resume Template Clean and simple one-page free resume template for a professional look you need for a very complex and detailed interview.
This a completely free resume so that you can download as well as edit. Adding photos so that you can make it more personalized for you. Resume designed by Ikono Me [ ] 43. Vita Free Resume Template Hexagon Vita is a great resume you can add your photograph on it with a detailed description of your skills and more.
You can easily modify this template with different character styles as well as the typography that is included. Resume designed by Sven Kaiser [ ] 44. Professional Free Resume Templates 2017 A resume template that can be used for both commercial and personal use. There are two different formats that are included in this template. You can also find the fonts that were used so that you can download. Resume designed by AJ Williams [ ] 45. Mariska Hargitay Free Resume Template Mariska is a modern look resume with solid colors and an excellent layout which gives a vintage style.
You can completely edit all fields from skills to experience. Resume designed by SNIPE SCIENTIST [ ] 46. Danny Smith Free Resume Template Danny Smith is a great layout that helps focus on a great structure for when presented to recruiters.
There are several prebuilt layouts with a variety of options and colors. You can also find the cover letter as well as a portfolio page with over ninety icons. Resume designed by Ikono me [ ] 47. Creative Free Resume Template A creative resume provides easy to edit layered layers as well as activity icons that you can switch as you desire.
There are 4 document formats that you can select from depending on the design that can correspond to the position in which they will be easy to edit. Resume designed by Fatih Koç [ ] 48. Minimal Advanced Resume Template Advanced resume template is easy to edit and great for anyone wanting a minimal style template in which it can be edited as well as the fonts can be switched.
Resume designed by Wassim Awadallah [ ] 49. Free Minimalistic Resume/CV – InDesign A minimalistic resume is designed for any personal use and would be great for any graphic designer or fashion designer. Resume designed by Patryk Korycki [ ] 50. Clean Resume Template – Free Clean resume template with a variety of compatible programs that can be used for a light or dark theme.
Resume designed by Eugene Kovalenko [ ] 51. Professional Resume (Free) Professional resume template with 6 pages as well as a variety of options when being editing. Resume designed by Bizz Creatives [ ] 52.
Cool Free Resume Minimalist cover letter and resume are great for all professionals which provides two pages. All the information is well layered and easy to edit. Resume designed by Bro Luthfi [ ] 53. Free Timeless Resume CV with US Letter & A4 This is a timeless resume template that will give you a free pack with a word, InDesign, photoshop formats. It’s simple and can be used for any structure. Resume designed by SNIPE SCIENTIST [ ] 54. Free Minimal Resume With Portfolio Simple and clean resume template with four pages which includes two different colors.
All items and area are editable for you in the Adobe program. You can easily change the colors, text, and fonts. Resume designed by Tareq Hossaine [ ] 55. Resume/CV and Cover Letter (FREE) Resume template with a cover letter that shows a picture for a personal professional resume.
Resume designed by Akmal vanroem [ ] 56. Free Resume / CV Template || Freebie Free InDesign template that is great for any position you would like to send this resume. The colors are neutral which gives it a nice professional image. You can edit the layout as you would desire from the icons to the fonts.
Resume designed by Anjan Rhudra Paul [ ] 57. Free Material Resume Material Resume is inspired by the designs from google visual framework in which it is made very fine and elaborate. You will find in this layout there is all areas included in work experience, educations, skill bars and circles, social media icon and you can also add images as well.
Resume designed by Ikono me [ ] 58. Free Black Resume Design Template Black resume design and the cover gives you a darker side with bright content. Resume designed by Ferman Aziz [ ] 59. Free Adobe Indesign Resume Template / CV Detailed simple free Adobe Indesign resume template for any job adding a touch of your photo. Resume designed by Hans-Jørgen Løken [ ] 60. Free Minimal Cv Template A minimal template will give you a very professional look and help you impress employers.
This template is in four different programs that you can use and edit. You will also go aside from resume, cover page, portfolio and reference pages. Resume designed by Wassim Awadallah [ ] 61. Free Resume Template & Cover Letter Diverse resume template that gives a very professional layout to any job title.
This resume will have you looking professional and will make you stand out with its clean and organized look.
Resume designed by Brian Champ [ ] 62. Personal Resume – Free Download Personal resume lets you describe yourself fully with descriptions such as skills, best works, experience and more.This is a more modernized resume, tha alost looks like you could click on the icons and get more information. This tempalte is creative and awesome for you to use. Resume designed by Francesco Vittorioso [ ] 63. Simple Resume Template A simple and elegant resume that you can download for free and use for any job position purpose.
Not only is the design different and unique, but the way it is organized will sure leave a positive and lasting impression. Resume designed by Wassim [ ] 64. FREE – CV Template for Adobe Indesign Resume template with a great detail of subjects and layout that you can express fully all your skills.
Even though this template is simple, the pink color makes all the information stand out and gives your resume an appealing look to it. Resume designed by Dean Harrison [ ] 65. Resume Mockup II Great way to expose your resume to your position desired. This resume uses a little bit of color, which is just enough to capture the viewer’s attention Resume designed by Bjorn Lindberg [ ] 66. Free Resume Mockup/ CV-Indesign Complex and neat resume layout with a variety of options to choose from to give you the best look possible for your employers.
Resume designed by Bjorn Lindberg [ ] 67. Freebie Cv Resume Set Template If you want to impress your interviewer, use the Freebie CV and Resume Set Template. This template uses color to highlight important information, enhancing the viewers attention and impressively showing all your skills. 68. Modern Resume Template 2018 Modern Resume is considered modern because of the social media profile look it has. Because of the soft blue color used, which resembles the popular social media known as Facebook, this resume will attract the viewer’s attention to the detail and great information that is provided.
69. Colorful Resume Template Colors are great attention getters. Capture your interviewer’s attention by visually appealing them to your resume using the Colorful Resume Template. This template is great because the colors used are nice and bright to make the information stand out. 70. Creative Cv-Resume Design Template With Cover Letter Do you want a resume that shows your creativity, yet is professional to present to a potential employer?
Then this is the resume for you to use. This is a colorful and creative resume that is organized and impressively clean giving a professional look. 71. Clean Resume Design Template Free Psd If you want a resume that is simple, then you have just found the perfect resume template for yourself. This resume template is clean, organized, and well designed to make all your information stand out. 72. Modern Hipster Resume Template This modern hipster resume resembles a social media homepage, resembling a personal profile, as a resume should.
Your resume should mention everything you have done, where you see your self, and the skills you have to make your goals and plans happen. 73. Creative Resume Cv PSD Template Do you have an interview at your dream job location?
Well, don’t just present to them a basic and ordinary resume, instead create a resume that is going to leave a lasting impression. This creative and impressive resume uses color to make your information standout with its creative and unique design. 74. Designer Resume Template Psd Bundle Do you have amazing knowledge, experience, education, and skills?
Then show them off using this Designer Resume. Like the title of the resume, this is well designed and organized layout for your information, making it easier for someone to find the information they need. 75. Personal Free Resume Design Use this creative resume that is designed to make all your important and unique qualities stand out.
Not only will you stand out from the rest of the potential candidates but you will also make quite an impression with this impressive resume. 76. Free Work Resume Template Cv And Cover Letter For a beautiful and well-designed presentation template. Work Resume will make your stand out from all the other applicants. Demonstrate your determination, skills, and everything you are capable of in your resume.
Let your resume represent you and your hard work. 77. Elegant and Simple FREE Resume Template An elegant resume template to land your dream job More Premium Resume Templates Premium Resume Templates 1. Resume Template 4 Page Pack This two-page resume will allow you to add all your work experiences and also includes a cover letter page. This resume will leave a professional impression.
With this resume, you will highlight all your skills so you can get the job of your dreams. 2. Word Resume And Cover Letter Template This clean and professional resume includes two pages where you can highlight all your past experiences. It also includes a cover letter, font guide, and icons to aid you and help you organize your information.
3. Resume Template Cv Template How much experience do you have? With this template, you could use one or two pages to highlight all your past experiences and skills. This template lets you customize your resume to make it unique, by allowing you to change the color, font, and layout. 4. Clean Cv Resume A cover letter lets your future employer get an idea of who you are.
Along with the cover letter, your resume emphasizes what skills and what you have done to acquire those skills. Impress your prospective employer with an outstanding resume. 5. Resume Template 5 Pages Milky Way This is an elegant resume that will leave a lasting impression on you. Included with this resume are a matching 2-page resume ( plus an extra bonus page if needed), 1 cover letter, and a reference page, giving you a total of 5 pages to show off your skills. 6. Resume Template 5Pages Dolce Vita Leave your employer with a lasting impression with this 5-page resume.
This modern and elegant resume template lets you personalize the colors and font. Included you get a 2-page resume, plus a bonus experience page, 1 cover letter, and a reference page. 7. Resume Cv Simplicity can be elegant and sophisticated, like this resume template.
This template is clean and straightforward, let your skills and experiences impress your future employer by highlighting all you are capable of doing. 8. Resume Cv And Cover Letter This resume lets you personalize it with a click of a button. There are 3 color schemes for you to create your resume: black, cyan, and gray. This is a very formal, clean, and simple resume in addition to creating a cover letter.
9. Professional Clean Resume Cv Creating one resume is difficult, but this resume allows you to have three color styles making each one different and unique. You can have a sophisticated black and white, blue to make it stand out, or make it elegant with some yellow. Same resume in three different ways.
10. Resume Template 4 Pages Charming This is 4-page chic resume which includes 2 pages of resume, along with a bonus experience page, and a matching cover letter. If there are things you do not need, it can be easily deleted, or be duplicated. You can personalize it by changing the color, font, and arrange it however you like. 11. Professional Resume Template This is a clean and professional template that can be easily editable and customizable.
You create your own color scheme, remove and add anything you need, along with being able to use more than 150 icons on your resume. 12. Clean Resume Cv This is a 2-page resume, which includes the cover letter. It is quick and easy to edit, leaving you with a professional and clean finish. Even with its simple layout, you will stand out with all the experience and skills you have acquired.
13. Professional Resume Template Cv Getting straight to the facts is not bad, shows that you are straightforward and have nothing to hide. This is a simple, yet very informative resume.
It is two pages, one of them being the cover letter, that are easy to edit and customize. 14. Alex Resume This modern and unique resume is formal and organized. This resume is composed of your cover letter and resume layout, where you can boast about your past experiences and great skills you have, 15.
Resume Template 3 Page Cv Template A two-page resume and a cover letter are the best ways to gloat about all the skills and experiences you have. If that is not the case, you can demonstrate how determined and all that you are capable of, with this clean and organized resume.
16. 5 Page Resume Template Ultra Chic Bragging about your skills and experience to get the job of your dreams is not a bad thing. This 5-page resume includes 3 resume pages as needed, 1 cover letter, and 1 reference page.
Be proud of what you have accomplished 17. Resume Template 4 Page Pack Iconic One of the things a job focuses a lot on is the amount of experience you have. This clean and modern resume includes 3 resume pages as needed to be able to write all your experiences and a cover letter to talk about yourself and tell them who you are.
18. Resume Template Cv Kit This 2-page resume, plus a cover letter, and as if that wasn’t enough reference sheet, will make you stand out. You have skills and experience, you need to show gloat on what you have accomplished and to inform a future employer what you are capable of.
19. Resume Cv Word Template This is a clean and professional resume that includes your cover letter and resume. The template for this resume comes in two different colors. In addition, the resume template includes a business card template, making you more professional. 20. 5 Page Resume Template Blackie This is a classy and professional looking resume that will highlight everything that makes you stand out from everyone else.
You have two pages of resume, and an extra one you need more space, plus a matching cover letter and reference page. 21. Resume Cv Abby This minimal design can be fully editable, so you can customize the font and color. You have three page total, two of them being the resume and one being the cover letter.
You can customize and personalize all the information, having an unlimited amount of ways to design it. 22. Resume And Cover Letter Template This is an easy to edit and modern resume template. It has two resume pages and a cover page that match its unique design. Boast about all your skills and experiences, and impress your future employer.
23. Resume Template Cv Template 1 Get noticed by impressing potential employers! You can fully customize this resume to show off all your skills and experience, This elegant resume will make your information stand out in a clean, organized, and modern layout. 24. Resume Cv Jk If you are looking for a simple and elegant resume, then this is the perfect presentation template for you.
This template is fully customizable to give it the look you want, you can change the font, color, font size, and be able to add any information you need to info 25. Clean Cv Resume Ii This resume has a clean and organized look to make your skills and experience stand out with its unique and creative layout.
This resume includes a cover letter to communicate to your future employer why you should get hired, instead of any of the other candidates. 26. Professional Resume Cv Template For a creative and professional resume that will impress any potential employers, use this resume to show off all your skills and experience. Your resume can be as long as you need it to, from using one page, two pages, or even three. In addition, you have a cover letter and reference page. 27. Resume Template Cv Plus Cover Letter This beautiful layout will make your resume look clean and organized while making you stand out from any other candidates with its sophisticated and elegant look.
Show off your professionalism and what you are capable of. 28. Minimal Resume Cv Template You don’t have to have too much to stand out. Sometimes keeping it short and simple is an effective way to show your confidence. When you add too much, you could overwhelm the viewer and your resume could look disorganized and be confusing 29. Word Resume Cover Letter Template Using color is always an appealing way of capturing the viewer’s attention.
This resume has a little bit of color that makes your resume stand out, which will result in enhancing the audience attention. 30. Resume Template Cv Us Letter For a simple and well laid out resume, this template will provide you with everything you need. You can add, delete, change, and rearrange anything you need to make your information stand out.
31. Resume Cindy 2 Pages This resume template has everything you’ll need to make you stand out. With Cindy 2, you have a cover letter page and 2 pages of resume to write down your skills and experience. So, get noticed using Resume Cindy 2. 32. Professional Resume Template And Cover Letter This creative and organized resume is fully customizable. Because of its professional look, this template will help you get noticed while showing off all your unique set of skills.
33. Resume Template Cv Cover Letter if you are looking or professional resume, then you just found it. This resume template has a beautiful color scheme to make your resume look elegant. Not only will your resume help you stand out, but it will show also impress your viewer with your skills and experience. 34. Professional Resume Cv Template Plus Cover Letter Stand out, impress, and get noticed.
That I what you want to achieve with your resume. This organized and clean resume can be one or two pages long ass needed. In addition, you have a cob=ver letter to explain why you should be chosen apart from the other candidates. 35. Resume Cv Clean And Simple Color is always a great way to make important information stand out. Not only will you be able to attract the viewer to your information, but you will also make your resume more visually appealing.
36. Resume Cv Tamara For a beautiful and clean resume, Tamara provides a 2-page resume and a matching cover letter as needed. The soft colors used to make your information stand out, but are not too distracting to overwhelm the viewer from the information. 37. Modern Resume Template For Word For a professional and creative resume, this template contains the outline of all the information you’ll need to stand out.
You can easily customize this resume template to edit and change anything you’ll need. In addition, you will have a matching cover letter to make you stand out even more. 38. Resume Cv Jamie Jamie is a single paged resume that, including a cover page to add more information about yourself and show them what you are capable of.
Stand out and make yourself noticed by potential employers. 39. Resume Template 4 Pack Cv Template This well-designed resume is fully customizable, allowing you change anything needed so it can look however you want to represent you. This resume is composed of 4 pages: 2 resume page, a cover letter, and a reference page. 40. Feminine Resume Template Jolie If you are looking for a creative and unique resume, then Jolie is the template that you want to use.
This well-designed resume has all the information your employers will need to know about you. Also, to make it more professional to make you stand ou, this template comes with a matching cover letter to get noticed.
Ten Most Downloaded Resume Examples in Microsoft Word (+Bonus – CV) Resumes are like a handshake; every single one is unique and hopefully leaves a lasting impression.
You have found your way to our Hall of Fame page featuring our top 10 free resume templates, truly the best of the best created by the Hloom.com team. While we have hundreds of designs on our site, on this page you will find the best template for each format, purpose, and category. But is there really such a thing as a “best” resume template? 40 or 50 years ago, before the advent of personal computers, resumes were unexcitingly similar.
It was extremely hard to stand out from the crowd. The best resumes were typed on a typewriter and formatted as chronological resumes, and then either hand-delivered or mailed. Can you imagine? Today, personal computers allow us to create, post, email, and print resumes, all at will.
Not to mention the bonus of having spell check and grammar check readily available in most word processing programs. And yet, sadly, hiring managers across the globe still find resumes that are poorly formatted, fraught with spelling and grammatical errors, and that simply don’t convince them that the applicant is worth further evaluation.
At one time or another, we’ve all gotten lost in the , often spending hours trying to refine it to look its best, only to have it become apparent that the entire exercise was futile. That scenario is why we exist. Our team of expert designers spend hours creating, testing, and finessing templates so that you can focus on content, spelling, grammar, and the job search itself.
You do what you do best, and allow us to do what we do best — making professional templates that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Office, , Mac Pages, , and PDFs.
Start to think of your resume as a selling tool, a tool that sells you, your work history, and your skills to potential employers. For those early in their professional career, resumes are relatively straightforward, while resumes for mid-career or late-career professionals are a bit more challenging. And, if you are looking to change careers or industries, the challenge is even greater.
So, let’s start with defining the basics, and outlining who they are best for. Chronological Resume Format Undoubtedly the most common resume, and probably the one most often typed on a typewriter decades ago, the chronological resume lists every job you’ve had, starting with the most recent.
Chronological resumes are best for: • Recent graduates with experience in the field through paid jobs, or internships • Mid-career professional with an extensive employment history • People with a work history that shows progress and forward movement along a relatively narrow career path • Individuals with nationally/internationally recognized companies • Military members looking to transition into civilian positions with similar job functions and responsibilities Who shouldn’t use a chronological resume: • Individuals with frequent job changes • People with gaps in employment history • Those changing career paths • Persons who are overqualified • New graduates with no relevant experience So, which of our templates is suitable to create your chronological resume?
That depends. If you’ve determined that, based on the criteria above, this is the best format for your current situation, then you’ll need to consider the industry, the job type, and the personality of the company. As we dive into the variety of templates we offer, you’ll begin to see that some are more suitable than others if you are an artist, or an engineer, or a financial professional.
Don’t expect the same resume layout, or content, to work for both Google and Xerox. Their personalities are vastly different, and the resume and cover letter are the first clues you give to whether or not you will fit well into the existing corporate personality and culture. Your resume should be tailored to each company you submit a resume. Functional Resume Format Over the last decade, functional resumes have become more popular because they focus on highlighting one’s abilities and achievements, instead of work history.
While some hiring managers and executive recruiters will prefer a chronological resume, more and more are beginning to appreciate the clarity gained from a functional resume. Who do functional resumes work best for: • Individuals with significant gaps in work history • Those needing to emphasize skills over job titles or companies worked for • Job seekers who frequently change jobs • Persons who are re-entering the workforce • People seeking to transition into a new career When brainstorming the information that you want to include in a functional resume, remember that you must focus on responsibilities, skills, experience, and achievements.
Here are 2 examples for a sales manager; one should be on the functional resume, the other should not. Which person would you call for an interview? • Responsible for managing cross-functional sales and marketing team to include hiring, firing, employee reviews, vision development, scheduling, and budgeting.
• Managed a cross-functional team of 12 that exceeded sales goals 7 consecutive quarters. Responsibilities included hiring and firing, employee management, scheduling, budgeting, and teambuilding.
Combination Resume Format If neither the chronological resume layout or the functional resume layout seem like a true fit for your needs, consider the combination resume format. This solves the challenge that some applicants face when more traditional hiring managers prefer chronological details on a resume. Combination resumes work best for: • Employees with top-notch skills that are a key part of the position sought • Those applying for technical, scientific, or IT positions that require specific skill sets • Individuals looking to change industries and who need to push their universal skills over previous employers Who shouldn’t use a combination resume: • Students or recent graduates without significant or relevant skills Our professionally designed templates are easy to download and tailor to your needs.
In this section, each is described and recommendations are given for the types of jobs and organizations each template is well suited for. It is helpful if before you begin examining these templates that you are fairly clear on which format is best to highlight your background, skills, and accomplishments. Chronological Resume Our Traditional Elegance resume template is an excellent choice when applying to companies with a more conservative ethos.
It features a classic and elegant layout that shows you are all business. Hiring managers appreciate how easy it is to evaluate your career growth when a chronological format is used.
This is perfect for those in banking and finance, healthcare, manufacturing, engineering, and other traditional brick and mortar type industries. A multi-purpose resume template featuring a classic layout in a clean, easy to read design. This elegant resume is the perfect choice for mid-level professionals applying to traditional organizations like nonprofits, governmental agencies, educational institutions, financial services corporations, established brick and mortar retail and services, and Fortune 500 businesses.
Functional Resume The Substantial resume template is the perfect functional resume choice. The layout of this sample resume puts an emphasis on your introduction and skills at the top of the page, making it easy for hiring managers to determine if your primary skills and your background are a fit for their needs. The clean lines, stacked sections, and just a bit of color, make it suitable for both traditional companies, and organizations with a more creative personality or culture.
This functional resume template features just a small amount of color, and a layout that allows you to focus on unique projects, accomplishments, and skills. Use this template when you want hiring managers to put more weight into these areas than to your work experience.
It is the perfect choice for senior-level executives, graphic designers, and project management professionals who are changing industries or careers, or who have substantial gaps in their employment history. Combination Resume Combining the best elements of the chronological and the functional resumes, the Steely resume template lends an air of authority while highlighting a balance of accomplishments, work history, and education.
Recruiters and hiring managers will appreciate how easy this template is on their eyes. This distinctive resume template is a great choice for financial professionals, hospital administrators, and those in the legal field. Formal and refined, this combination resume template has a decidedly corporate feel. The steel gray and blue tones lend a conservative and serious tone.
The Steely resume template is well-suited for financial planners, bankers, hospital administrators, and those in the legal field when applying for positions within government, nonprofits, law firms, and other organizations with a more conservative personality. Two-Page Resume The Button-Down two-page resume template is an update on a classic resume as it includes clean lines and bullet points to highlight your skills and experience.
Mid-career and above professionals seeking executive management positions will find that it provides ample space to detail their work history, skills, accomplishments, and education. While two-page resumes are acceptable by many standards, do not convince yourself that this length is what you need in order to land your dream job. The hallmark of a great resume is impactful writing that is clear and concise. Excessive verbiage or bloating your resume to make it fill two pages can backfire.
This traditional two-page resume layout features an updated, personalized look. The Button-Down is a perfect choice when applying for upper level positions with titles like Manager, Director, Professor, or CEO within established organizations. And this professional two-page resume template is sure to please hiring committees and executive recruiters.
Creative Resume When personal computing was still fairly new, many people went overboard when designing and formatting their resumes. Today, flowery borders, watermarked dollar signs, scented paper, unnecessary graphics, a rainbow of colors, and annoying fonts will not get you an invitation to interview. But, that doesn’t mean you can’t let your creative spirit shine in your resume. But please, leave the designing to the professionals, and use one of our artistically inspired like What A Doll.
This creative resume template is an attention grabber, and one of our top 10 resume templates of all time. The bold pink banners, titles, and outlines highlight your inner creative spirit. Use this creative and bright resume to grab the attention of potential employers when you want your bold personality to shine. There is ample room to highlight your work history, skills, and education. And hiring managers will appreciate the sections outlined for these purposes. This resume template is suitable for creative jobs like photographers, writers, architects, interior designers, and graphic designers.
Modern Resume As applying for jobs has moved to the online environment where resumes and cover letters are uploaded or emailed, you can use more color in your resume design. Just do it judiciously, such as in our Blue Side resume template. This modern professional resume template provides striking color so that hiring managers and recruiters can quickly identify sections for work history, awards, and education. When applying online, this is a great choice for those in entertainment, interior design, graphic design, writing, journalism, and general business.
This striking resume template features a light blue sidebar and coordinating dark blue titles. This modern-styled resume is perfect for jobs in the entertainment industry, healthcare, and architecture, and general business when applying in the online environment, or when printing and sending via mail.
Glimmer, another modern-inspired resume sample, has a decidedly younger, more creative vibe. The functional resume layout downplays the dates of employment and highlights job titles, experience, and accomplishments. Select this template when you want hiring managers and recruiters to immediately notice these areas.
Glimmer is perfect when applying for jobs in architecture, engineering, IT, sales, and the sciences. The perfect layout to showcase your skills, the Glimmer features blue tones and your personal profile picture in an easy-to-read format.
This functional resume template has a decidedly scientific feel to it making it perfect for IT professionals, engineers, and scientists when applying to more progressive organizations, nonprofits, and businesses.
Clean Resume Unless you are applying for a position in a creative field or one with a company with a creative identity, a clean resume that is easy to read and understand is always a safe choice. The Goldfish Bowl resume template fits that bill; it is the epitome of simple, clean, professional, and basic, a quality that hiring managers and recruiters appreciate. Think of it as the classic men’s navy suit, or a woman’s standard black dress – it simply never goes out of style.
Clear, simple, and clean, this resume template is classic, and never goes out of style. It is easy to scan and read, and is the perfect choice for individuals with impressive work histories, awards, and education. The Goldfish Bowl resume template is suitable for virtually every position and every type of employee. Infographic Resume To give potential recruiters and employers a quick snapshot of your skills, experience, awards, and education, an infographic resume is the way to go.
Our most popular resume template in this format is Boast, and it does a beautiful job of highlighting your work history, but also showing your creative nature, education, skills, and any industry awards and honors you’ve received.
It is not over-designed, and it is easy for hiring managers to determine if you are a fit for their needs. This graphically inspired, 2-column layout infographic resume template features soothing blues to add a punch of dimension and definition. This eye-catching resume template is perfectly suited for IT professionals, education professionals, sales professionals, designers, chefs, and others who want to push their skills to the forefront for consideration.
Simple Resume The Talented resume template provides wide margins and bold headers that make this chronological resume easy on the eyes. It is a perfect executive resume template that allows for plenty of room to highlight your work experience and education. Individuals applying to traditional companies and those in the service industry or industrial fields will find it will suit their needs. This traditionally designed resume template features bold headers and plenty of room to highlight your relevant work experience and education.
Individuals looking for IT jobs, jobs in the service industry, corporate positions, and jobs in manufacturing or industry, are all well served with this template. BONUS: CV Perhaps you are seeking a position where a or CV is more appropriate than a resume. That’s fine! We’ve got you covered. Many of the people who need a CV instead of a resume are students applying for their PhD Candidacy.
Our CV template, Physics PHD Candidacy, is the perfect layout and design to present your education, research, publications, awards, and presentations. This CV template provides plenty of room to delve into the detail required for this type of job application. Perfect for highlighting education, research, publications, and interests. This CV template is designed for Physics PhD Candidacy and is just the right blend of design and function. Select this CV template when you desire a CV that scores high with the selection committee for readability, and its comprehensive nature.
Cover Letter Templates After you’ve selected the best resume template for your needs, remember, there is another key piece in your resume package; the cover letter.
Fortunately, we have hundreds of cover letter templates, as well as a free guide entitled . It is here that you can truly tailor your application package directly to the job you desire. Conclusion There are that can help you to get the position you desire; the challenge is finding the best resume template for your needs. Remember, the resume and the cover letter you provide introduces you to potential employers and recruiters. Put your best foot forward with a professionally designed resume and cover letter for the greatest impact.
Resume Tips 2018: 3 Steps to a Perfect Resume