Here is a list of questions to ask a guy to get to know him better Be it a 21 question game, or simply conversation starters, using carefully picked questions can help in understanding the nature and thoughts of a person. So, although you may be in awe with the guy you have just met and are attracted to him, you can build a relationship only after you get to know him better. He has asked you out for a date and you want it to be fun and interesting. Here are some questions to ask a guy you like, when on a date, in order to have an easy-flowing conversation. General Questions. Make sure you use these questions only to initiate a conversation Who is your closest female friend/best friend? What is your idea of true love? What was your first impression about me?
Questions are the most amazing things that we can come up with when we want to learn about someone else. Dale Carnegie in his timeless bestselling book, “” talks about the benefit of asking interesting questions to show that we are interested in connecting with someone else. Have you been to a party and been the one asking all the questions and doing all the listening?
If you have, you will most likely agree that the other person thought that the conversation was quite interesting. You probably did less that 20% of the speaking but you got 100% of the credit! If you’re a guy and ask a lady some great questions, you will often find yourself leaping to final base, saving a lot of legwork trying to build rapport with her. Asking questions and really listening to what a person says is one of the most naturally flattering things you can do with anyone.
If you’re a woman and want to stroke a guy’s ego and make him feel super good and wanted, then just ask him lots of questions and then really listen to the answers. You will have the guy on a dangling string in seconds!
Despite the ego-stroking that can happen, if you ask and listen there is also a genuine side to the picture as well. Because the people who are genuinely interested in someone else and ask great questions are the people who are always popular and well liked. Faking interest is the worst thing you can do. And at the end of the day, if you are not a natural listener then put yourself to the test and practice.
You will start to learn SO much about so many things and you will discover parts of people that are just SO interesting to learn about. Here’s 21 questions to ask to get conversation rolling. They have been written from a female perspective, just switch them around if you are a guy and want to use them.
If nothing else it will get you thinking about your own questions – which are always better. Here are 21 questions to ask a guy or a girl • If you’re a waiter and a customer was super rude, would you spill food accidentally on them or think about doing this?
• What was your favorite cartoon character as a kid and why did you enjoy them? • If you could choose to have dinner with 5 people (real of fictional) who would you invite and why? • If in an instant you could become an invisible man, where would you go and what would you do?
• If someone made a funny comedy movie about your life, which part of the story would be the funniest and why? • What was your fondest television character when you were a young child?
What was it that you liked about them? • What do you regret the most in your life? • What’s the most funniest experience you have had in your entire life? • Have you ever had a date with a person that is much fatter or slimmer than you and when you saw them for the first time what did you think? • How old were you when you had your first proper date and did you kiss them? • What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told in your life? Where you caught out? • If you instantly turned into a woman for a day, how would you spend that day?
• When you meet someone for the first time and you do not like them what would you normally do? • What’s the highest priority for you when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humor, or something else? • Have you ever been caught with your pants down in a public place – if so what were you doing?
• What’s the difference between having sex and making love for you and which do you prefer? • If you could change the age that you lost your virginity, would you? • What’s your biggest sexual ‘turn-ons’ and ‘turn-offs’? • Have you ever cheated on your partner? Did they ever find out? If so, what happened? • Have you ever been caught touching yourself sexually? If you did, how old where you and who caught you? • Have you ever been to an orgy with more than two other people? If so did you have sex or just watch?
If you would like to read more fun questions that you can ask different guys then visit today. Grab a totally unique version of this article from the .
best 21 dating questions to ask a friend new guy - 100+ Deep Personal Questions To Ask A Guy or Boyfriend
Eager to get close to your guy? Try asking him some of these deep personal questions, you will find out some hidden secrets about him. At first the questions might sound funny or uncomfortable, but by the time he starts answering, a lot of mysteries are going to be unraveled and you will get to know him better.
Here we have a huge list of such questions. 100+ Deep Personal Questions To Ask A Guy or Boyfriend 1. What are some of the morals you live by? 2. What is your goal in life? 3. Do you like the lights on or off? 4. Do enjoy one on one outings or do you prefer big groups? 5. What is your favorite body part on a female? 6. What is one thing you don’t like about me? 7. Are you a virgin?
8. How many times have you been in love? 9. Have you ever longed for a woman that was much older than you? 10. What is the worst date you’ve ever been on? 11. What is a deal breaker for you? 12. Are you religious? 13. What is your strangest habit? 14. Have you ever had a wet dream? 15. Are you financially stable? 16. Do you usually stay friends with your exes?
17. Have you ever lost someone close to you? 18. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up? 19. What’s an ideal weekend for you? 20. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex? 21. Do you judge a book by its cover? 22. Are you confrontational? 23. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? 24. Which parent are you closer to and why? 25. What was the best phase in your life? 26. What was the worst phase in your life?
27. Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up? 28. What makes you feel accomplished? See Also: 29. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? 30. What is the biggest lie you’ve ever told? 31. Would you give up a poker night with the boys to take care of your sick girlfriend? 32. What would you do if your ex-girlfriend suddenly wanted to get back together?
33. What do you think of open relationships? 34. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much? 35. What is a relationship deal breaker for you? 36. Are you more into looks or brains? 37. Would you ever take back someone who cheated? 38. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner? 39. When do you think a person is ready for marriage? 40. Do you have any phobias? 41. What makes you angry? 42.
What is your deepest, darkest secret? 43. Have you ever wanted to be a woman? 44. What is one question you absolutely refuse to answer? 45. What are you most insecure about? 46. What does love mean to you? 47. What kind of parent do you think you will be? 48. What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner?
49. Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything? 50. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart? 51. Did you ever write a journal? 52. What are you most thankful for? 53. Do you believe in second chances? 54. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you? 55. What is your idea of a perfect vacation? 56. What did your past relationship teach you? 57. What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder?
58. What’s on your bucket list this year? 59. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush? 60. Would you relocate for love?
61. Do you have any enemies? Why? 62. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate me? 63. How did your last relationship work out? 64. What is your dream tattoo? 65. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
66. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for? 67. What’s your biggest regret in life? 68. What do you think about when you’re by yourself? TC mark 69. What’s your biggest fantasy? 70. What is your biggest turn on? 71. What is your biggest turn off? 72. How many girls have you been with? 73. Have you ever cheated on a girlfriend?
74. Have you ever had a one night stand? 75. Who is the most important person in your life? 76. What are you attracted to in a woman? 77. What’s your philosophy in life? 78. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself? 79. Are you religious or spiritual? Also See: 80. Who is your favorite family member/sibling? 81. Do you like to talk dirtily on the phone or online? 82. What about your pet peeves? 83. What was the worst lie that you told your parents? 84. What is your happiest memory from the past?
85. How do you spend your week? 86. Do you ever feel the need to have total privacy? 87. What are the things that you like to do alone? 88. How would you describe your version of a perfect home?
89. If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? 90. If you ever got into a disagreement with any one of my family members or best friends, how would you deal with it? 91. Do you have any close female friends, other than me and any of your female family members?
92. Do you have feelings for any of your ex-girlfriends or a best friend who you liked in the past? 93. Everyone has regrets about their past. Which is the one thing in your past you would like to change? 94. What did you think of me, when we first met (be honest)? 95. How do you think you would react if you found out I was cheating on you?
96. How would you find out or realize if there is no one more perfect for you than me? 97. Are you a person who keeps enemies, grudges or any negative thoughts about a person? 98. Where and how serious do you see the both of us as a couple in five years?
99. What are the experiences that have made you, who you are today? 100. What according to you is a perfect life, and how you would you try to make it for yourself and me?
101. What do you think is the best quality in me, which attracts you? 102. What is that one thing in me, which you would like to change if given a chance? 103. Would you ever consider moving in together, and if you do, how comfortable would you be with privacy?
2. If you didn’t have to worry about money or a job, where would you live in the world? 3. What was the last book that you got so absorbed in that you couldn’t put it down? 4. In your mind, what are your 3 biggest weaknesses? 5. You only get 3 words to describe yourself – what are they?
6. Which is better to listen to – your heart or your brain? 25. Which show on TV do you absolutely have to watch live when it airs? Ask Him These Top 25 Funny Questions To Get Him Laughing 1. When did you have your first kiss and who was it with? 2. If you were a waiter and a customer was a jerk , would you spit in their food?
3. What’s your favorite food to eat? 9.How do you deal with people in your life that you don’t like? 10. What’s the funniest thing that happened in your childhood? 11. Do you like waking up early or staying up late? 12. What are you most afraid of? 13. What actor would play you in a movie about your life? 14. Guess – what am I thinking about right now? 15. If you had to give me a nickname right now on the spot, what would it be?
16. Do you think it’s possible that we met in a previous life? 17. Pick one to live in: beach, city, or country? 18. How would you describe me to someone who doesn’t know me? 19. Which describes your personality… naughty or nice? 20.What’s the sexiest animal in the animal kingdom?
21. Who’s a celebrity you have a crush on? 22. You get to date one famous celebrity – who is it? 23. If you had the power to read someone’s mind, whose would it be?
These are all great questions to ask a guy, and I want to ask you question because there are 2 big turning points every woman experiences in her relationships with men and they determine if you end up in a happy relationship or if it all ends in heartbreak. So pay attention because the next step to take is vitally important.
At some point he’s going to ask himself is this the woman I should commit myself to for the long term… Do you know how men determine if a woman is girlfriend material (the type of woman he commits himself to) or if he sees you as just a fling?
If not you need to read this next: And the second big problem many women face: Do you feel he might be losing interest, going cold emotionally or pulling away then you need to read this right now or risk losing him forever: If you loved this article, then check out these other must-see related posts: Take The Quiz: Does He Like You? you shouldn’t worry so much about what other people would think because let’s be serious, its okay to date in less than six months, it just means that there are certain circumstances that causes problems with the relationships that can lead to break up.
Break up with him if he isn’t the one don’t put yourself through that torture. its awkward for a girl to be the first to approach a guy with her intention otherwise he’ll take you for granted along the line (depends) – cos he is still young and may not know the value of a girl approach for now, but when he is in his 30’s he will. However, Jaelie wait for him to say something.
If he is a shy guy help him out by given him some hints like asking him if he’s up for a walk down your street in public day time, this might also help cos a lot can be talked about and he shouldn’t be shy walking beside you in public… Lastly during a conversation, ask him if he has a girlfriend-now the answer is in two path YES/NO which brings more questions..
You hope he says No – then ask him if there is someone he like’s but haven’t got the COURAGE to tell? his answer should also help you know your next step!! But remember, be careful being the first to say your feelings to a man! 80% will take your feelings for granted – men like to fight for what they believe in… but remember your friend is 15..
so do not overate him as a man, he is still in his learning stage as yourself as 13.. take it slow but i’ll advise you to talk to your mom about him, your parent are best in helping you out make the right decision pertaining a boy! stay blessed Jaelie.. I want to know how to get him to like me i tried looking it up online and i never get any research that good enough…. Hopefully someone can help me.. Cause i really like this guy he makes me smile like nobody in the whole world could hes soo cute and very nice i want him to feel the same about me….
Can you help me?? Just get more closer to him… Day by day… Do something in common… Go to the park with him… Speak more with him… When he is worried console him… Never confess your love to him… It may even break your friendship… Without even saying a word try to communicate more with your body language… After some time he will realise your love… Then make a situation for him to confess his love for you… I am and 8th grader and I have I crush on one of my best friends.
It’s pretty much the same deal. It’s funny I’m face timing him right now and he has no idea what I’m doing. I try to figure out if he likes me by asking him questions like things he wouldn’t tell just anyone(like embarrassing things or funny things that happened to him).
Also, I look to see if he smiles at me when he sees me or if HE is the one to talk to me first. You can try those things and find out if he is comfortable around you and things like that. You can also try testing him by saying “I’m so stupid” or if he shows you a pic of yourself or you have one you can say “I’m so ugly” and if he contradicts you and says your so smart or your so pretty, you could have a chance. I hope this helps. Email me back if you need any more advice.
15 Unbelievably cute questions to ask your crush and make him smile