Here are some fun questions to ask a guy on a date: 1. If you could be a woman for one day, what would you do in that day’s time? 2. If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would it be?. These questions are appropriate only if you’re already dating the guy, or you feel comfortable enough around him. 1. What is the worst thing that somebody has walked in on you doing? 2. What is your biggest turn on?. 20. What is the best compliment you have ever received? 21. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? This concludes my ultimate list of fun question to ask a guy. Did you know? One of the best ways to flirt with a guy over text is to play the classic game of embarrassment – Truth or Dare!
Welcome! To bring you the best content on our sites and applications, Meredith partners with third party advertisers to serve digital ads, including personalized digital ads. Those advertisers use tracking technologies to collect information about your activity on our sites and applications and across the Internet and your other apps and devices. You always have the choice to experience our sites without personalized advertising based on your web browsing activity by visiting the , the , and/or the , from each of your browsers or devices.
To avoid personalized advertising based on your mobile app activity, you can install the . You can find much more information about your privacy choices in . Even if you choose not to have your activity tracked by third parties for advertising services, you will still see non-personalized ads on our site. By clicking continue below and using our sites or applications, you agree that we and our third party advertisers can: • transfer your personal data to the United States or other countries, and • process your personal data to serve you with personalized ads, subject to your choices as described above and in .
best 21 dating questions to ask a friend youre - 350 Good Questions to Ask
Think about this. If you could name one thing that every talk show host has in common, what would it be? If you said “an outgoing personality”, you’re right, but it’s not what we’re getting at. It’s that they all use question cards (also known as “prompter” cards). No matter how outgoing or experienced you are at meeting new people, . That’s why having a list of backup questions (and removing ““) is so important. The same applies when you’re speaking with a girl you’re interested in.
19,132 4 Having a unique set of questions in your conversational arsenal will CATAPULT your attractiveness in the eyes of every girl you engage with. Why? Because the girl will INSTANTLY consider you to be a whole lot more interesting than every “so, do you come here often?” or “gee, how’s this weather?” guy (and there are a lot of them, trust us).
Asking good questions will make you more interesting. Girls are attracted to interesting guys. Romance, listening skills, and humor are all to women, and these traits can all be conveyed with questions. But remember guys: and stories so that you’re sharing your own experiences as well. You don’t want the conversation to come across like an interview because that would be unnatural and awkward.
To help you along today, we’ve put together the essential list of good questions to ask a girl. We’re confident that even if you can simply memorize a handful of these and apply them to your daily conversations, you will see a massive improvement in the quality of your interactions with women.
Post Contents • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • If you do not know how to ask the right question, you discover nothing. – W. Edwards Deming Top 21 Questions to Ask a Girl You Like If you’re going to memorize one list of questions, make it this one. These are our tried and tested, top 21 questions to ask a girl. 1. What are you passionate about right now? 2. What do you look for in a guy? 3. What makes you happy? 4. Who are you closest to in your family and why?
5. If you could go back five years, what would you change about your future? 6. What’s your favorite time of year and why? 7. What was the best thing about where you grew up? 8. What would you do tomorrow if it were your last day on Earth? 9. What do you like most about yourself? 10. What’s your biggest dealbreaker in a relationship? 11. What’s your favorite movie of all time? 12. What’s been your proudest moment?
13. If you could do anything for a job tomorrow (with no obstacles in your way) what would you do? 14. Do you have any secret talents? 15. Is there something that you used to do that you loved, but you’ve now stopped doing? 16. What were you like as a kid? 17. What’s the most valuable thing in your life? 18. What’s your idea of a perfect date? 19. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
20. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? 21. How do you think your closest friends would describe you? 100+ Good Questions to Ask a Girl Hungry for more questions? You got it. Keep reading for 100+ more of the best questions to ask a girl, divided into categories for each different type of question.
Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl Scientific studies that fluid conversations create feelings of self-esteem, social validation, and belonging.
Interesting questions are a great way to create fluid conversations because they allow you to learn more about her perspective or personality. Through this, they invite further discussion. By their very nature, that’s what makes them interesting! Here are our go-to interesting questions to ask a girl.
• What’s the craziest or most out-of-character thing you’ve ever done? • What’s your favorite thing about this city? • What is your biggest “pet peeve”? • If you could relive one day from the past, which would it be and why?
• If you could have any talent in the world, what would it be? • If could choose only one long-term goal, either to own a house or to travel the world, which would you chose? • What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re all alone? • What’s your go-to karaoke song? • What’s your idea of a perfect weekend? • If you could take one book, one piece of clothing, and one food item to a desert island, what would they be? • What’s on the top of your bucket list right now?
• What’s the last thing that had you so excited you couldn’t sleep? • What would be your ‘Miss America’ platform? • If you could invite ANY three people from history over for a dinner party, who would you invite and why?
• What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done? • At what age do you think a person needs to “grow up? and why” • Where is the next place you would love to travel to? • If you could tell you of ten years ago one thing, what would it be? • What’s something that you’ve never done but always wanted to?
• What’s the best gift you’ve ever received? If you think you might not be an interesting guy, give this a watch: Deep Questions to Ask a Girl Deep questions are personal. They build trust and make a girl feel closer to you. Here are our favorite deep/personal questions to ask a girl. • What are the three principles you would want to pass along to your children?
• Would you describe yourself as a spiritual person? And if so, how does it shape your life? • What’s been your biggest mistake and what did you learn? • Who’s been the biggest influence on your life and decisions? • What motivates you the most? • When you were little, what did you want to do when you “grow up”?
• If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be? • What gives you the most adrenaline? • What’s a common thing that you think about when you’re alone?
• Would you like to have kids at some point in your life? • How often do you see your good friends? • If you could be a fly on any wall, which would it be and why? • How important is family to you? • What’s your worst habit? • What kind of parent would you like to be? The rise of technology and human interconnectedness has given rise to a growing particularly .
Despite these technological advances, one thing remains true. To build a strong relationship, there needs to be a meaningful connection. Learn more about creating meaningful relationships in the age of technology in the below video: Questions to Ask a Girl to Get to Know Her Here are some excellent questions to ask a girl to get to know her.
They’re a touch lighter than our deep and personal questions listed above. • Where did you grow up? • What did you study in college and why? • What’s your favorite place to run away to? • What do you do to cheer yourself up? • How do you like to receive love? • Who knows you best? • What are you most attracted to in a guy? • What subject would you like to learn more about? • What makes you laugh more than anything? • If you could ask me anything, what would it be?
• What’s your favorite type of food? • Are you a morning or night person? • What does it take for someone to become good friends with you? • What kind of movies / TV shows do you like? • Would you say you’re more introverted or extroverted? Craving more ‘get to know her’ questions?
Check this video out: Flirty Questions to Ask a Girl Confident guys show romantic interest by flirting. And, surprise: Girls love confidence. Flirting also has including boosting your immune system, relieving stress, and reducing symptoms of loneliness. Here are a few of our go-to questions for getting your flirt on. • What do you like to do the most when you’re alone? • When’s the last time you got butterflies and why?
• What’s your opinion on manscaping? • Who’s your biggest celebrity crush? • What’s your guilty pleasure? • What’s your favorite daydream to have? • Have you ever had a one night stand? • Are you a shower or bath kind of girl? • Has anyone ever called you a good kisser? • Have you ever been caught doing something you shouldn’t have been doing? • Have you ever skinny dipped? • What’s your opinion on kissing in public?
• Do you prefer boxers or briefs on a guy? • What are you most attracted to in a guy? • What do you think would happen if we were stuck in a room for 24 hours together? Remember guys, there’s a difference between flirting and being creepy. Here’s a great video from Charisma on Command that explains the difference: Fun Questions to Ask a Girl How many times have you heard a girl say she wants to be with a ‘fun’ guy?
This is because everyone loves the feeling associated with being around fun people. And equally, everyone can relate to the drain of being around someone who is boring or overly negative. Here are some awesome fun questions to show your lighter side. • If you could be a guy for a day, what’s the first thing you’d do? • What’s your favorite 80’s song? • What’s the funniest pickup line you’ve ever had tried on you? • How do clowns make you feel? • Do you prefer a ripped body or a dad-bod?
• Who would you rather have dinner with: Tom Cruise or Nicolas Cage? • If you were to make a YouTube channel, what would it be about? • If you had to give up one sense, which would it be? • Who in your life makes you laugh the hardest?
• If animals could talk, which animal would you most like to have a conversation with? • Have you ever found someone attractive who you really shouldn’t? • If you were to describe yourself in three words, what would they be? • What’s the most regretful purchase you’ve ever made?
• What’s your favorite thing about being a girl? • What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten? Random Questions to Ask a Girl Nothing breaks an awkward silence better than a random question. Here are some of our favorites: • Would you rather have a lot of money or find true love? • What’s your favorite day of the week? • What’s a better name for a dog, Milo or Emily? • What’s the most you’ve ever had to drink in a single night? • Would you rather be trapped in a dark small box or at a Justin Bieber concert with no doors or windows?
• If you could have any superpower, what would it be? • What’s your favorite animal and why? • Cats, dogs, or llamas? • What do you think of girls proposing to guys? • What’s your favorite song to dance to? • What’s your least favorite food? • What’s the last lie you told? • Are you strangely sentimental about any objects you own? • Have you ever dropped money, noticed, and just kept on walking? • What’s the first thing you do when you get hold of a rubber band? • Do you have a “phone voice”?
• Are you a snorer? • Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life? • What do you find yourself hoarding? • Which children’s show did you watch way past an “appropriate” age? Funny Questions to Ask a Girl Laughter is the closest distance between two people. – Victor Borge • What would be the first thing you would do if you woke up tomorrow as a guy? • Have you ever been on a blind date that was successful? • What’s your most embarrassing moment? • Tell me about the last time you really laughed, I mean belly-aching, fall-on-the-floor-laughed?
• What was the weirdest punishment your parents gave you when you were growing up? • What makes you feel the most awkward? • Where are you most ticklish? • If dolphins are so much like humans, do you think they get thirsty? • What’s something you’re really bad at? • Have you ever been walked in on naked?
Don’t consider yourself to be a “funny” guy? Check out this video where Stephan Erdman breaks down how to develop a great sense of humor and make women laugh in 3 simple steps: Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend These questions are all about strengthening your connection with your girlfriend.
If you’re looking for new things to do with your girlfriend, , as well as our . • What’s something you’d love to do this month? • What can I do to make your life better today? • What would you like our shared goals to be this year? • In what ways do you feel loved by me? • What are the things I do that you appreciate? • What are the things I do that annoy you? • What’s your favorite thing that we do together? • Is there anything about you that you haven’t felt comfortable telling me?
• What’s the first thing that came to your mind the first time you saw me? • How do you think we would fare in a long distance relationship? • What’s something you’d like to do with me that we haven’t done yet? • What do you do when you have the house to yourself? • If I was to be reincarnated as an animal, what do you think I would be and why? • If you could ask three wishes of me, what would they be?
• What’s the next place you’d like us to road trip to? • Who out of my friends do you like the most (and why)? • Who out of my friends do you like the least (and why)?
• What can I do to help you realize your passions sooner? • What makes you smile about us? • What’s the first thing that you think about when you think of me when we’re not together? Want more? for 90+ more questions to ask your girlfriend. Truths to Ask a Girl Truths are similar to deep questions. They differ in that they specifically put the girl in a position to offer up the most revealing aspects of her past.
• When was your last serious relationship? • How long did it last? • Why did you break up? • Who was your first true love? • What do you want to get out of your next relationship? • What would you say is your quirkiest habit? • What is something that not many people know about you? • Have you ever had a run-in with the law? • Have you ever cheated on someone? • What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
• What are you most afraid of in life? • What’s something you have done that you would never tell your parents about? • What’s the craziest dare you’ve ever done? • What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told? • What’s the most un-lady-like thing you’ve ever done? What Next? Being interesting, humorous, thoughtful, and inquisitive (in healthy doses) are all super attractive qualities to women. The questions above allow you to subtly demonstrate those qualities without being overbearing or pushy.
Whether you’re looking for love or just seeking to improve your conversations with women in general, having a selection of thought-provoking questions to draw from is an excellent advantage to have.
You don’t want to stop there, though. Because here’s the number one thing that will help you have better conversations with women. Practice. Like learning to drive or play the guitar, it’s all about how much time you spend on it. The bottom line? You need to be speaking to more women than you are right now. You should also be very aware of the questions not to ask women. Check out our list of those .
It’s Not Just About The Questions You Ask Remember this, guys: Asking the right questions isn’t going to get you anywhere if you smell like your Uncle Dave’s gym sock from 20 years ago. The truth is, women than we men do. Enter Pheromone Cologne. It’s an Amazon bestseller with over 3,500 reviews (and most of them positive).
Many guys have said they’ve received positive reactions from women by wearing it. Give it a try: Last update on 2018-12-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API Use Question Cards to Make Getting to Know Each Other More Fun If your memory is as bad as ours can be, question cards can work really well as conversation starters. They’re a fun way to spark awesome conversations and build mutual interest and attraction with the girl you’re interested in.
And rather than you being the one asking all the questions, you can take it in turns. The more she learns about you and shares things about herself, the more she’ll develop a strong intimate bond with you. We recommend this set from TableTopics: Last update on 2018-12-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API It’s another Amazon bestseller and has sold over 2 million copies.
Give it a go. You’ll be surprised by how much fun you’ll both have. How to Get Out of the Friend Zone Are you finding that you’re often being “friend zoned” by women? If so, I urge you to give this book a read.
It’s written by a certified marriage, family therapist, and self-described recovering ‘nice guy’. It’ll teach you how to express yourself and get what you really want in life. It has over 700 five star reviews on Amazon and it’s a total life-changer. Last update on 2018-12-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API Conclusion To wrap it all up—be present, and show genuine interest in her.
Listen, and stick to open-ended questions. Remember to share your own experiences as well. You don’t want the conversation to . Chat with us in the comments about any questions we missed, or how you go with trying some of these out.
Of course, be sure to for all our latest manly advice. Additional Resources Interested in learning more? Check out these awesome articles that will give you more great tips for becoming a more attractive male: • • • • •
How well do you know your friends? Especially those ones very close and dear to you. You probably know everything there is to know but it would surprise you that there are things you still do not know or things you assumed about them which are not true.
To help you get closer to your friend’s heart knowing more about whom they are, their cravings and what they love, we’ve compiled 130 questions you can ask your friends. Some of these questions are funny igniting a moment of laughter in conversations with them while some are personal deep and searching. Find them below for your perusal and use.
Questions to Ask your Friends 1. What do you often like talking about? 2. If you could buy one material thing, and money was not an issue, what would it be? 3. What’s your favorite plant? 4. What food will you absolutely not, under any circumstances, eat?
5. What embarrasses you the most in front of other people? 6. If you had to choose one thing you were most passionate about, what would it be and why?
7. Where do you wish to live one day? 8. Which country’s citizenship do you want to have? 9. What is the one thing you regret having done or not done in your life? 10. Which parent do you identify with the most? 11. What do you think you cook or bake the best? 12. If you could change your first name what would it be? 13. Can you hula hoop? 14. Have you considered running for president? 15. Where is the most beautiful place on earth and why?
16. Do you think ghosts are real? 17. Do you think aliens are real? 18. What was the name of the first person you ever had a crush on? Why did you like them? 19. How old is the most expired item in your fridge?
20. Are your feet the same size? 21. What’s the saddest song you’ve ever heard? 22. Is there something you wish you had said sorry for but never did? More Questions to Ask Friends 23. Is there anything I can do that will make your heart rest easier? 24. How about the sweetest song? 25. Do you know how to play dominoes? 26. What’s under your bed? 27. Have you ever prank called someone? 28. Are you proud of what you’re doing with your heart and time right now?
29. Who do you think is the person around you who is really blessed? 30. How many bones have you broken? 31. Have you ever won anything? Big or small? 32. What’s the best way to comfort you when you’re having a really terrible day?
33. Has anything/anyone ever saved your life before? 34. Would you ever adopt a child? 35. What is the one thing you’re embarrassed to admit you want to try? 36. If you were a cake which cake would you be?
37. What is the most important material possession you have and why? 38. What is the most important memory you have and why? 39. When was the last time you cried? 40. How old was your mother when she had you? 41. Which famous person would you like to be BFFs with? 42. Who do you feel really envious of? Also Read: Funny Questions to Ask Friends 43. Which celeb do you pretend to hate but secretly love? 44. What is your favorite guilty pleasure TV show?
45. Who is your most embarrassing secret current crush? 46. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest? 47. In 40 years what will people be nostalgic for? 48. What inanimate object do you wish you could eliminate from existence? 49. What is the longest time you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs 50. Who was your high school crush? 51. What’s the weirdest thing that turns you On? 52. What’s your weirdest bad habit? 53. If you had to make an alias, what would your name be?
54. What’s the best joke you’ve ever heard? 55. Have you ever burped/farted in front of your date? 56. What’s your most embarrassing moment? 57. How many times have you made out with someone while drunk?
58. What’s the last and worst lie you’ve ever told? 59. When was the real last time you washed your jeans? 60. What’s your most embarrassing sex story? Deep Questions to Ask Friends 61. What do you use to cope when you’re feeling uncomfortable? 62. What makes you feel unstoppable? 63. How do you see me? 64. What emotion do you experience the most? 65. If you could do anything for the rest of your life, what would that be?
66. Do you think you’re brave? 67. Is it easy for you to show yourself love or speak kindly to yourself? 68. What annoys you the most about people? 69. What makes you feel super loved? 70. What do you want people to feel when they’re around you?
71. What is a dream you’ve never said out loud? 72. What do you lie the most about? 73. If you had to change your name, what name would you choose? 74. What makes you feel most alive? 75. When do you feel most vulnerable? 76. Are you more afraid of death or not really living? 77. What do you think makes me smile? 78. What scares you the most? 79. What is more important to you — status, power, or money? 80. Is there anything you see inside of yourself you’re not sure of?
81. What is that one childhood fear you have not told anyone yet? 82. What is the nickname that your friends have given you? What does it mean? Read Also: More Deep Questions to Ask Friends 83. If you had to move to a distant land without your friends and family, would you do it? 84. What are some things that you wished people knew about you?
85. Do you believe that life after death is possible? 86. Where do you think you will be 10 years from now? 87. If you got into an argument with your best friend over your lover when they aren’t around, would you stand up for your lover?
88. What’s your philosophy in life? 89. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself? 90. Are you religious or spiritual? 91. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? 92. Which parent are you closer to and why? 93. What was the best phase in your life? 94. What was the worst phase in your life? 95. Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up? 96. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much? 97. What is a relationship deal breaker for you?
98. Are you more into looks or brains? 99. What lies do you most often tell yourself? 100. Do you think the present is better than 50 years ago?
Why? 101. What’s the most extreme example of poverty you have seen? 102. What do a lot of parents do that screw up their kids? 103. Would you ever take back someone who cheated? 104. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner? 105. When do you think a person is ready for marriage? 106. What kind of parent do you think you will be? Deep Personal Questions to Ask Friends 107. What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner?
108. Who is that one person you can talk to about anything? 109. Do you usually stay friends with your exes? 110. Have you ever lost someone close to you? 111. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
112. What’s an ideal weekend for you? 113. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex? 114. Do you judge a book by its cover? 115. Are you confrontational? 116. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart?
117. Would you relocate for love? 118. Did you ever write a journal? 119. What are you most thankful for? 120. Do you believe in second chances? 121. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you? 122. What is your idea of a perfect vacation? 123. What did your past relationship teach you? 124. What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder? 125. What’s on your bucket list this year? 126.
When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush? 127. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again? 128. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for? 129. What’s your biggest regret in life? 130. What do you think about when you’re by yourself?
10 Good Questions to Ask to Get to Know Someone FAST!