First date questions. Questions to ask your crush. Conversation starters for couples Hopefully these questions will help. But you’ll need to ask a lot of follow questions as well. Or at least encourage him to give you more detailed answers. Of course some guys are more than happy to talk about themselves and will chatter on and on A great question to ask your boyfriend that will show you how much they feel like they fit into society. If they mention a lot of things, they probably see themselves as an outcast. If they don’t have much to say, they probably think they fit pretty well into society What happened to your best friend from elementary school? How often do you talk to your extended family? Who do you know is full of unfounded confidence about their opinions?
Girl, it’s easy to love me now, would you love me if I was down and out? If I fell off tomorrow, would you still love me? If I didn’t smell so good, would you still hug me? Those are some of the lyrics of 50 Cent’s 21 Questions but that’s not just what this post is all about. In fact this post is about that and more.
So lets assume you just met this guy and really like him but you are not sure how to get started, how to know him more, we have put together series of 21 Questions you can ask him to either know him better or to just engage him in a conversation These questions are random and in no particular order. You can start from anyone depending on the circumstances. In addition to these 21 questions, we have added a collection of further questions that includes Intimate Questions to Ask a Guy, Fun Questions to Ask a Guy and Interesting Questions to Ask a guy.
You can check our category for more questions. So lets get started with 21 Questions to Ask a Guy. 1. What are the things that attract you most to any lady? – Now be open to these question and don’t take it personal.
While most question will easily say things that you possess just to make you feel happy and admired, some will be blunt. They might be telling the trust or simply trying to see your reaction. In any case, their answer can be a pointer to their character. If all the qualities that attract them to a lady is all physical then use that information in your judgement.
2. If you have the opportunity to date any celeb who will that be and why? – This is a straight forward question but an engaging one. It tells of his preference and further reveal their secret fantasy. If you want to be dirty with this (if the condition is right) you can ask “If you have the opportunity to have sex with any celeb who will that be?
3. What do you want in a relationship? – Now this is a date question, if you are just getting to know the person and nothing romantic in view you might skip this question. However if there is chance of a romantic relationship in view then this question is a perfect one as it gives you a peep into his future expectation.
4. What kind of music do you listen to and what’s your favorite song? – Music is part of everyone and a person’s choice of music tells a lot about their personality. You can also take this further by asking if he has to choose one song to listen to for the rest of his life what song that will be. 5. What is your favorite movie and what movie are you not tired of seeing? – This is a standard question. You can asking it in a casual conversation or in a dating scenario.
You can also find out his favorite actor and actress. 6. Are you into sports and what’s your favorite sport? – Most guys are either fans of football, basketball, baseball etc. Asking about his favorite sport opens up a whole new conversation that can lead to discussing his passion or goals for the future. You can take this further by asking of his favorite team. Don’t Miss : 7. What’s your favorite book and if you have to recommend a book for me to read what will it be?
– Now some people don’t enjoy reading but they like to be considered smart. So you are sure to get a book recommendation and even beyond that. 8. Do you believe in love at first sight and have you ever experience it? – Love at first sight is right and most people have probably experienced it. This question is a good way to get started if you are looking for a romantic connection. It’s fun to talk about and you both can end up talking more about your view on love and relationship. 9. What’s the funniest way a girl has asked you out?
– This is a funny question and strictly to lighten the mood. You can take this further by asking if a lady has ever made any sexual advances on him and what did he do.
10. If you could change anything about your life what would it be? – Everyone has some certain things they don’t quite like about their lives. This question is designed to dig deep into his insecurities, fears and hope.
You can take it further by asking why? Intimate Questions to Ask a Guy 11. Has a lady ever broken your heart before OR Have you broken a lady’s heart before? – This is an intimate question and it’s answer is something you have to pay close attention to if you are interested in going to a romantic relationship with him. While most guys won’t confess to cheating on their girlfriend, they’ll readily admit being a victim of a heartbreak.
12. Have you ever had a one night stand? – One night stand is a secret fantasy for most guys so don’t be surprise with a “yes” answer. You can take this further by asking why and what happened with the lady afterwards. 13. What do you do for a living? – This is an intimate question and one most guys might hesitate to answer.
The reason is because what a man does for a living is personal to him. If you can get him to talk freely about his job, then he’ll open up to further question. 14. What do you enjoy doing?
– For most people, what they enjoy doing is quite different from their job. They’ve not quite figure out how to make money doing what they love. Another way to phrase this question will be “If money is not a factor, would kind of job would you rather be doing?
15. Who is the closest person to you? – This also can be phrases as “Who do you trust most in your life” This question is design to give you an insight to whom he respect the most. Someone you can talk to should you need to get through to him or get him to see things from a different perspective. Funny Question to Ask A Guy 16. What’s the weirdest dream you have ever had? – Everyone dreams. Asking about his weirdest dream is a fun way to get him relax around you and turn a past situation into fun.
You can take this further by asking him if he has ever been chased in his dreams. 17. What is the worst lie you’ve ever told and did you get caught? – Guys lie, some all the time.
Some lies are just plain stupid so expect something funny. You can take this further by telling him your own worst lie and what happened afterwards 18. If you’ve have an opportunity to be invisible for one day, what would you do? – This bring a lot of imagination to bare. It helps stretch a conversation and also gives you an insight to his humor side.
You can again take this further by asking him what good will he do. 19. If you were a lady what kind of guys will you be attracted to? – Well, most guys will give you the quality the possess as the kind of guys they’ll be attracted to. Pay attention and again you can take it further asking why they find those qualities attractive.
20. Which would you rather be, ugly and smart OR dumb and handsome? – Again pay attention to his answer as it gives you and insight to his preference. You can also take this further by reversing the question. Which would you go for, a ugly and smart girl OR a beautiful but dumb girl. Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend Asking questions to your boyfriend is a lot different from a friend or someone you are just getting to know.
Questions in relationship not only serve as an avenue for effective communication but give both party the opportunity to get to know each other better.
While each conversation does not have to be intense and serious, we have put together these further question specifically for asking your boyfriend. Some of these are serious questions while others are as a way of conversation.
Here are some questions to ask your boyfriend. 1. What motivates you? – Your boyfriend is not like every other person. It’s your duty to not only be his girlfriend but also support him. Asking what motivates him in life gives you an idea of how to support his goals and dreams. 2. Why did you break up with your ex girlfriend? – Your intention is this regards is not to judge but to be in the aware.
Most times mistakes are repeated when people don’t take time to analyze where they got it all wrong. Knowing his best past relationship will help you avoid any unexpected intrusion. 3. Do you have any secret you think I should know about? – People have secrets and sometimes are not up front in a relationship situation for fear of being judged. Asking him if there is any secret you need to know gives him the opportunity to come clean. 4. Is there anything you’ve done in the past that you are not proud of?
– No one is perfect and some of us have done something in the past that we are not particularly proud of and wish we can undo. This question give more room for intimacy between both of you. 6. What makes you insecure? – We all have our insecurities. Finding out what makes your man insecure can put you in a position to assist him. You can also take this further by asking him what makes him jealous in a relationship. For more questions visit our Category.
best 21 dating questions to ask a friends boyfriend - 136 Fantastic Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
140 Questions to Ask your Boyfriend | Fun, Deep, Serious, Flirty, Personal • 140 Questions to Ask your Boyfriend | Fun, Deep, Serious, Flirty, Personal In this article, you will find the best questions to ask your boyfriend.
Our list includes over text, cute flirty, personal, bored, deep and fun questions to ask your boyfriend It is a common tendency for humans to ask for knowing better about people. If you are a girl and in a relationship, then you might at least thought once about the questions to ask your boyfriend. And We’re sure you also think about fun questions to ask your boyfriend, deep questions to ask your boyfriend, serious questions to ask your boyfriend, flirty questions to ask your boyfriend, personal questions to ask your boyfriend and lot’s more.
Don’t worry, we’re here to help with the list of questions you should ask your boyfriend to know about him in detail. • When did you start falling in love with me? • Suppose we slept together for one day which thought comes in your mind firstly after you wake up early in the morning? • Did you really believe “Love at First Sight”? • Would you like to introduce me to your parents without any hesitation?
• What impression comes in your mind at our first meeting? • Describe what happens when the day we met? • What made you feel attracted towards me? • Dedicate a romantic song for me? • Would you ever write a poem for me?
• Which type of dresses would you prefer the most? • Suppose I’ll give a chance to give a full body massage What will you do? • Have you ever try to warn me because of my irresistible dress? • Which dress of mine you want to tear off and why? • If I’ll give a chance to select a dress for out dare night, which type of dress would you pick? • Do you want to see me in one particular dress, what dress it would be and what kind of wearing you want?
• How do you feel when other boys check me out? • Do you ever think that I have to take the first move? • Observe my body and describe it in with three words? • Which type of dress of mine would you like most to wear when we are going outside either tight jeans or flirty skirt? • How can you able to help me to relaxation when I come home from work stressed? Serious Questions to Ask your Boyfriend If you are planning to take the next big move then we can understand, being a girl; you might think about the serious questions to ask your boyfriend.
Here are 20 such serious questions you should ask your boyfriend before getting married. • In case I have to move far away from you for some years, would you stay in our relationship or you just close it? • Do you think I’m that kind of girl you think in your dreams? • How do you react if some other guys are trying to pick me? • Which one do you pick either your best friend or me? • Do you really mean it when I say “I Love You” to you?
• How did your family members treat me if we suddenly got married? • Before we get married if one of my family members needed a kidney and you were the only match, would you give or not? • In case if something happens to me and if I went missing, my body never recovered, would you wait for me or devote and looking for me?
• How long would you wait if I stop talking to you? • Do you think you’re real gentlemen? • Do you like to do romance in a movie theater with me? • How often do you really think about making out? • Has anyone seen you naked accidentally?If yes, describe that moment. • Have you ever seduce to someone for making out? • Have you ever went out for a toilet in public place?
• Have you ever been attracted to someone of the same sex? • What was the biggest mistake you’ve made when you making out? • Do you feel nervous when we make out for the first time? • How much patience do you have to keep our relationship without any problems • How do you react when I asked you for a threesome?
Fun Questions to Ask your Boyfriend To generate some fun and have a good time then you should be thinking about the fun questions to ask your boyfriend. Don’t worry we’re here to help you out. • Which type of food who want to share with me in our dinner? • With whom you enjoy the road trip most? With me or with your friends?
• If I would give permission to touch me at three places? Where would you like to touch? • How will you react when I asked to give a lift to a drunken person when we are going out for dinner? • If I want to see you at midnight, what will you do? Either you send your selfie or you’ll come to my home?
• Which sport do you like most and why? • Who’s your role model? • Suppose if you write your autobiography what would be the title? • What type of inners would you like most on me?
• What is your secret strength and weakness? • Are your parents so strict on you? • Do you ever try to eat water and bite ice-cream? • Tell me about the last dream you remember? • Do you like your hair? • Have you ever met a celebrity? • Do you like tattoos? • Have you ever tried to crawl from a window? • Are you scared of the dark?
• Which word do you use regularly while talking with others? • If you were a girl for one day what would be the first thing you do? Questions to Ask your Boyfriend when you are Bored When you are feeling bored, a hell lot of things will run in your mind. You might be thinking about your parents, about your future or about your boyfriend. If you are in such situation and thinking about the questions to ask your boyfriend when you are bored.
Here you go! • If you were not in the profession you are in now what would be your dream job and why? • Which one of my friends do you think are very fun and why? • What is the best meal you have ever eaten?
• Write a story about how we started our relationship. • What age would you consider as old? • Who’s birthday you are looking forward and why? • If you have a chance to change your name which name you would choose? • If you have enough money to never have to work again what would do with your time? • If you knew you would never die what would you change in your life? • What do you prefer most either sunrise or sunset? • What do you want to do when you retire?
• Have you ever fight with monster or bed when you are alone as a kid? • If you had to go a week without mobile/computer/TV which place did you choose? • What is the one thing you refused to change? • If you could lock one person in a mental institution who would it be and why? • What’s one thing you always wanted as a kid but you never get? • What is the physical feature you get complimented on most?
• If you had a chance to change one person in the world who it would be? • What is your most used word? • Do you have the male ego? Personal Questions to Ask your Boyfriend Getting very close to your boyfriend and thinking dirty when you go to bed? Then you might also think about personal questions to ask your boyfriend and dirty questions to ask your boyfriend.
Here are few such questions for you and your boyfriend. • Which place do you want to take me for the honeymoon, after we got married? • How old were you when you first masturbate? • Which type of movies were you looking in online when you’re alone? • Is there anything you try to ignore from me? • Do you like to take naked pictures of yourself? • What type of shorts do you like to wear while going to sleep?
• What kind of music do you like to play in the bedroom, if any? • Do you like experimenting with different positions? • Which memory do you think was the craziest one in your life? • Which types of scenes you like most in any movies? • How many times are you in love? • Do you like skinny dipping with me? • How do you manage yourself when there are certain types of scenes comes on when you are watching movies with your family?
• How many of your ex-girlfriends numbers are still saved in your contacts? • How many single girl’s contact numbers are there on your phone? • How do you react when your ex-girlfriend came back and asked you for making out? • Do you like it with the lights on or off? • If you want to live alone where did you go?
• How do you react when a homeless girl asked you for shelter? • Do you have any plans for our wedding night? Deep Questions to Ask your Boyfriend This list of deep questions to ask your boyfriend will be helpful if you want to know deeply about your boyfriend and his ideas. Ask these deep questions to know more about your boyfriend. • How many crushes do you have before falling in love with me? • Can you give the proper meaning of living together?
• Do you think we are the perfect couple? • What personals from me you want to know? • Is there anything you want to change about yourself? • Do you have any biggest fear in your life? • Do you have clarity about what you’re doing? • Have you ever been deeply hurt by someone? • Can you survive without trimming for one month? • With whom you feel comfortable to share anything about your personals? • Did any girl kick on your private parts?
• Do you completely forget your ex-girlfriend? • Would you give the French kiss to a boy for money? • What clashes occur between you and your last girlfriend? • Have you ever seen a boy/girl naked and got caught? • Don’t you have any fear to sleep alone in your home? • Would you like to make out before marriage?
• From where you got the most appreciation for your work? • Does anyone capture your photos when you sleep naked? • Which part of a girls body do you like most? Also Read: Questions to ask your Boyfriend Over Text When you are not with your boyfriend then, as usual, you might be thinking about him and your future. All of a sudden you are in the mood to talk with your boyfriend without any context. In such situation, try these best questions to ask your boyfriend over text when you don’t know what to talk but you need to talk badly.
• If I asked you to take me to anyplace in the world, where would you take me? • What is the best game/sport you’ve been playing in your mobile? • Have you ever argued with your parents? • Do you like to study your Master’s? • What was the ugliest/weirdest text message you’ve ever received from a girl? • Send me the screenshot of your playlist songs. • With how many girls you used to chat daily? • If you imagine you’re a girl for one day, what was the first thing you wish to know from a boy?
• Have you ever saved any private /pictures videos of others? If yes, show me what are they? • How many blocked numbers are there on your mobile? • How many enemies do you have up to now? • How do you wish to see me either with makeup or without makeup? • If I would like to use your mobile for one day, how do you react? • What is your first job and how much money you earn with that job?
• What do you prefer either to save money or spend money? • Have you ever faced the worst experience with unknown persons online? • How often would you like to watch p0rn? • Have you ever try to seduce someone through your text messages? • Do you want to marry me as soon as possible? • Have you ever asked your crush to send her personal video? Conclusion for the Questions to Ask your Boyfriend Hope you like our collection of questions to ask your boyfriend.
We have covered most of the topics and questions on our list and if you feel we miss any interesting questions to ask your boyfriend or if you have any other best questions to ask your boyfriend, please let us know from the comments section below. ABOUT USTruth Dare Questions website is developed especially for providing interesting questions for playing truth or dare game.
We have collected more than 2000 truths and dares which you can use to make your game interesting. For convenience, we filtered truth or dare questions for adults, kids, couples, married couples, girls, boys, over text etc.
Each category again will have funny, dirty, embarrassing, good, clean, flirty, romantic truths as well as dares.
He knows every little thing about you. He is there for you just the way you want him to be. But do you know enough things about him to be his emotional anchor? He is definitely not going to let out those best kept secrets that easily. A set of handpicked is the best way to get him talking. After all communication is the key to any healthy relationship. A list of 100 questions to ask your boyfriend will help you to get to know him better before taking your relationship any further.
Knowing his views, opinions and his judgments will play an important role in making an informed choice. Read on for 100 questions to ask your boyfriend before marriage or before taking any serious decisions.
Top 100 Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend • How do you visualize your future? • Which experience would you say is the turning point of your life? • What has been the most important decision in your life? • Do you have any enemies?
Why? • Where would you like to go for your honeymoon? • What has been your most embarrassing moment? • What do you do when you are bored? • How do you spend time with your family?
• Do you think it's OK for me to still have feelings for my ex? • What is your definition of intimate? • Do you agree with: Where there was fire, ashes remain?
• What are your future financial plans? • What is your biggest goal in life? • What is your favorite book? • Describe yourself in 3 words? • Tell me your 3 weaknesses. • Who is your hero? • What is the most important thing in life? • What would be your questions to ask on a first date? • What are your bad habits? • What is your point of view of the world? • What would you do to leave an impression on the girl on your first date?
• How would you describe the perfect life? • What has been your most intimate experience? • Who has been your most intimate partner? • Do you still have feelings for an ex partner? • How long did your most intimate relationship last? • Do you regret living those intimate experiences with that person? • Have you ever had the feeling you were being watched?
• What made you go that far? • Are you a virgin? • Would you rather follow your heart or your head? • What is your opinion about premarital sex? • Do you think the past matters in a relationship?
• How would you react if I told I have had a relationship with a partner of the same gender? • How and when would you know if I am the right one?
• Do you believe in God? Why? • Have you voted for someone you wished you hadn't? • What hobbies do you spend money on? • Have to ever experimented with drugs?
• What do you think is the key to good parenting techniques? • Would you like to have pets in the house? • What is the most weirdest thing about you? • Tell me something about your first kiss. • If your parents don't like me for some reason, what are you willing to do about it? • Have you ever regretted one of your 'romantic encounters'?
• Do you believe in soulmates? • Do you have a criminal record, any contraction of diseases? • What is your dream job? • Are you willing to stay away from your family if you ever have to for a job? • Which celebrity/author/singer would you like to know (if you get a chance)? And why? • If you know you are not going to get caught, will you ever cheat on your partner? • What do you think about love at first sight? • Would you like your partner choosing profession over personal life?
• If you could meet a famous person, living or dead, whom would you like to meet? • Who is you favorite fictional character and why? • Do you prefer reading books or watching movies? • What do you think is your biggest regret? • What do you think, does your ideal vacation look like? • Which is your favorite movie?
• If you are allowed to do just one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? • What is the one thing about you that you take pride in? • What is the most courageous thing you have ever done in your life? • What is your first memory? • What do you like most about you? • Will you be OK with me hanging out with your friends? • What would you want to do to live your life differently?
• Have you ever taken dancing classes? • Do you think it is important to learn any form of performing arts? • What are you looking for in a relationship? In the long term or short term? • If you have three wishes, what do would you wish for? • Which is the song that makes you happy? • If you could be a superpower, what would be your superpower?
• Who was the most influential person for you in your formative years? • Which movie makes you cry no matter how many times you watch it? • If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? • What is the best advice you ever received? • What kind of music you like? • Why did your last relationship break? • Are you still friends with her? • What was the best and the worst moment you spent with her? • What are the craziest things that you've done?
• Where do you see yourself in ten years from now? • If you could go on a road trip where would you go? • What is the best part about family life? • What is your favorite memory of your family? • Tell me 3 good points about me. • What are your expectations from your better half? • Did you ever want to kill someone? • What is your topmost ambition in life? • What is the thing that will make you think I am bad? • Can you live without gadgets? • Are you a shopaholic? • After I had asked you out for the first time, was there any part of you that wanted to say no?
(if you've asked him out) • Did anyone help you figure out how to ask me out on a first date?(if he's asked you out) • What are your views on open relationships? • Would you ever like to adopt children? • Is money more important to you or relationships you share with people? • What is it that you are passionate about? • If you have to be in a long distance relationship, are you willing to fight it out? Taking a plunge into marriage or any other kind of formal engagement is no act to be performed on a whim.
Knowing your partner well is the first move towards building the fundamentals of trust in a relationship. 100 questions to ask your boyfriend have to timed well to make the impact. Hope, these questions have answered your issues about getting to know him well!
35 Cute Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend