Really getting to know a new guy can be quite difficult. Any time you start a new relationship or even just a friendship, there is a bit of an awkward OneHowTo.com is here to give you some ideas about the best 21 questions to ask a guy to get to know them better. These questions will not only help you get to know him, but he can also ask them to you in reverse so you can open up to him as well. You may also be interested in: How to Tell if a Girl Has a Boyfriend without Asking. Contents. Start with the basics.
Be it a 21 question game, or simply conversation starters, using carefully picked questions can help in understanding the nature and thoughts of a person. So, although you may be in awe with the guy you have just met and are attracted to him, you can build a relationship only after you get to know him better. He has asked you out for a date and you want it to be fun and interesting. Here are some questions to ask a guy you like, when on a date, in order to have an easy-flowing conversation.
Make sure you use these questions only to initiate a conversation. If you ask too many questions, you might end up making it appear as an interview session. Following are some random questions that will help you know the guy's likes and dislikes, personality, ambitions, etc. As these questions cover a broad range of topics, they will help in knowing him better.
They can be used on early dates. • I s there anyone in the world you love so much that you can easily give your life for them? • What is the best/worst job you have ever had? • What did you enjoy/hate about school? • Is there any cause that you believe in? • If you had a chance to change something about yourself/your life, what would that be?
• According to you, what are the attributes of a perfect woman? • What are your goals/ambitions for the future? • Are you religious/atheist/agnostic? • Have you ever done a good deed in secret? • Who is your hero/idol? • Do you have any siblings? How is your relationship with them?
• What, according to you, is a perfect/dream job? • Which is your all-time favorite book/movie? Why? • Which is the best place you have traveled to/would like to take me to? • Do you believe in living life king-size or giving it away for social causes? • Do you have any phobia/deep fear? • What is the craziest/most daring thing you have ever done?
• What has made you what you are today? • What was your childhood like? • What is your idea of a perfect party/celebration? • What, according to you, is your biggest achievement? • How was your first date? • Do you still have feelings for any of your ex? • Whenever you meet a girl, what is the first thing that you notice about her?
• Have you ever dated two girls at the same time, without either of them knowing it? • How is your relation with your siblings? • What things about your ex(s) drove you crazy? • Tell me the sexiest thing about yourself/about me? • Who is your closest female friend/best friend? • What is your idea of true love? • What was your first impression about me? • What is the thing you do not like about me?
• Have you dated/had a crush on a woman much older/younger to you? • What is your idea of a perfect date/relationship/marriage? • What exactly is your concept of a marriage? • How long would you want to know someone before getting married? • What kind of girl do you really like? • What are your pet peeves? • Do you believe in an open relationship? • What was your best/worst dating experience? • Are you on friendly terms with any of your ex?
• Do you believe in 'being together forever'? • What is the funniest thing you have ever done with a girl? • For how long have you gone without sex? • How often do you think of sex? • What was the funniest ever nickname given to you?
• Has a guy ever made a pass at you? • What is the funniest prank you ever played/was played on you? • If you were a woman for a day, what would you do? • What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done? • What is your weirdest habit? • Have you ever thrown up in a public place?
• Do you have any silly wish? • Were you ever embarrassed in public because of your girl? • What is the craziest thing you have done when you were drunk? One of the things to remember is that when he is talking, you should also concentrate on his body language as it speaks volumes than actual words. However, note that although you may make use of these conversation starters, do not make the conversation seem like a question answer session.
When he answers the question, it will lead to a normal and easy flow of conversation, that will help you to get to know him well. Secondly, also note that this is no magic question set to form a successful relationship. It depends on several other factors. Good luck!
best 21 dating questions to ask a friends new guy - 21 Questions to Ask a Guy
While you’re standing there looking pretty, a less attractive gal could beat you to it by engaging a guy you like in an interesting conversation. So why not brush-up your chatting skills with these friendly, flirty, good and cute questions to ask a guy you like? No. 1 – What’s your favourite sport? 21 Great & Cute Questions to Ask the Guy You Like Sport is often a huge part of a guy’s life, so you can’t go far wrong by including this in your list of 20 good and cute questions to ask.
A guy you like will feel comfortable and confident with this question and it opens the way for you to ask whether he plays, his favourite team and lots of other sports-related conversation.
No. 2 – What would you do if you won the lottery and had millions to spend? 21 Great & Cute Questions to Ask the Guy You Like This is a great stand-by for your list of good and cute questions to ask a guy. If a guy unexpectedly says he hates sport, you can get the chat going again with this question. It’s also a clever way to discover if he’s a selfish type or whether he’d help other people with his money!
No. 3 – What’s your dream car? 21 Great & Cute Questions to Ask the Guy You Like This is another great question that guys love to talk about, so vital for your list of 21 good and cute questions to ask.
A guy you like will instantly feel great as he shares a fantasy of him driving his dream car – maybe with you by his side, too! No. 4 – What’s your favourite movie/TV show? 21 Great & Cute Questions to Ask the Guy You Like This is a pretty good indicator of the type of guy he is, so pay attention to this important one of 21 good and cute questions to ask a guy you like.
Don’t expect him to share your love of rom-coms or other chick-flicks, but if he watches any shows with a strong female lead that’s obviously better than him having an obsession with ‘all-action’ films that just show a lot of men fighting, killing and blowing each other up!
No. 5 – Has a movie ever made you cry? 21 Great & Cute Questions to Ask the Guy You Like Most guys avoid sensitive dramas, so expect to hear a definite ‘No!’ to this question.
However, this is still a good and cute question to ask, as it may lead to a conversation about something that has touched his heart – even if it’s the day his team lost a championship game! No. 6 – If you had a private jet, what countries would you like to visit (and why)? 21 Great & Cute Questions to Ask the Guy You Like Another good ‘open’ question that encourages interesting chat sessions, either in person or online.
Keep it up your sleeve as a useful addition to your list of 21 good and cute questions to ask a guy you like. It’s a ‘flattering’ question, because it shows that you think your guy is going to become rich and successful and who doesn’t dream of having a private jet? No. 7 – Are you close with your family? 21 Great & Cute Questions to Ask the Guy You Like This is a good and cute question to ask because it allows your guy to talk about something more personal and it shows that you’re not a ‘shallow’ type of person.
No. 8 – What are you good at that makes you feel proud of yourself? 21 Great & Cute Questions to Ask the Guy You Like This is a good/cute question that allows your guy to tell you if he has any special talents or personality traits he can be proud of.
Everyone is good at something and most men will enjoy telling you their good points! If he says, ‘Nothing’, that’s your cue to jump in with some confidence-building comments, such as ‘I’ll bet you’re a good friend/brother/son’ etc. Or if you’re feeling especially flirty, ‘I’ll bet you’re a great kisser!’ No. 9 – Do you have any hobbies? 21 Great & Cute Questions to Ask the Guy You Like This is always a good/cute question to ask as it shows a genuine interest in getting to know someone better.
No. 10 – What makes you feel all warm and cosy inside? 21 Great & Cute Questions to Ask the Guy You Like This totally qualifies as a good/cute question, because whatever answer he gives you, it should also prompt him to think, ‘Talking to her makes me feel all warm and cosy inside’! No. 11 – What are the qualities you look for in a girl you want to date? 21 Great & Cute Questions to Ask the Guy You Like This is a super-good/cute question because it gives a guy the chance to pay you a compliment!
Or it gives you a clue about what he’s looking for and whether you think the two of you would be a good ‘fit’. No. 12 – What’s your favourite type of food? 21 Great & Cute Questions to Ask the Guy You Like Notice that you’re asking about a ‘type’ of food i.e. Thai food, Italian cuisine, Japanese sushi etc.
This creates an, ‘open-ended’, good and cute question, because if you just ask, ‘What’s your favourite food?’, a guy might just say, ‘burger and fries’ or ‘pizza’ and that’s the end of that conversation! No. 13 – Have you ever done something totally crazy? 21 Great & Cute Questions to Ask the Guy You Like This question will give you an insight into how far he’s likely to go for excitement and whether he now regrets crazy stuff he did in the past!
No. 14 – What’s your idea of a great ‘date activity’? 21 Great & Cute Questions to Ask the Guy You Like This scores high on the list of good and cute questions to ask a guy you like, because it makes him imagine going on a date with you!
His answer will also give you a clue as to how ‘romantic’ or not your guy is. No. 15 – Have you ever felt really, really frightened for your life? Sharing your worst fears with someone is a great way to build intimacy! This question gets answers as different as, ‘I once saw a shark when I was swimming in the ocean’, to, ‘My scariest moment was just before I did my first parachute jump.’ No.
16 – Was your first ‘crush’ a real person or a celebrity? This is a ‘fun’ question that encourages a guy to talk about how cute he was as a kid and have a laugh at his younger self. No. 17 – Do you have a hero who inspires you in your life? This allows your guy to tell you what’s important to him and maybe his plans for the future, so it qualifies as another good and cute question to ask.
No. 18 – How would you define an ‘intimate’ relationship? He might answer, ‘One with lots of sex!’ or ‘That would be a relationship with someone who’s my best friend as well as my lover.’ Either way, you’ll see what his priorities are!
No. 19 – Would you like to go on a date with me? If he answers, ‘Yes’, straightaway – great! If he says, ‘No’, don’t take it to heart, building up a friendship with any guy you like is always a good idea. Move on to No.
20 and have a laugh together, instead of feeling awkward! No. 20 -The ‘snog, marry or avoid’ question! This is a good/cute question you can ask in a jokey way! It’s based on the idea that if he just met you at a social event, what would he think about you based solely on your style of dress, makeup and hairdo! Would he want to: • a) snog you • b) marry you • c) avoid you You can have a lot of fun with this super-cute question, as long as you keep your sense of humour and go with the flow!
No.21 – What are you looking for in a girl? His first though is going to be, “Why do you want to know?” And he is going to think that you are digging around to figure out if you fit his ideal description.
Flirt, flirt, flirt! Remember that any good relationship is based on a solid friendship between two people who communicate well. So I hope my 21 Good and Cute Questions to Ask a Guy You Like, help you find a great guy to hang out with!
Eager to get close to your guy? Try asking him some of these deep personal questions, you will find out some hidden secrets about him. At first the questions might sound funny or uncomfortable, but by the time he starts answering, a lot of mysteries are going to be unraveled and you will get to know him better.
Here we have a huge list of such questions. 100+ Deep Personal Questions To Ask A Guy or Boyfriend 1. What are some of the morals you live by? 2. What is your goal in life? 3. Do you like the lights on or off? 4. Do enjoy one on one outings or do you prefer big groups?
5. What is your favorite body part on a female? 6. What is one thing you don’t like about me? 7. Are you a virgin? 8. How many times have you been in love? 9. Have you ever longed for a woman that was much older than you?
10. What is the worst date you’ve ever been on? 11. What is a deal breaker for you? 12. Are you religious? 13. What is your strangest habit? 14. Have you ever had a wet dream? 15. Are you financially stable?
16. Do you usually stay friends with your exes? 17. Have you ever lost someone close to you? 18. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up? 19. What’s an ideal weekend for you? 20. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex? 21. Do you judge a book by its cover?
22. Are you confrontational? 23. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? 24. Which parent are you closer to and why? 25. What was the best phase in your life? 26. What was the worst phase in your life?
27. Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up? 28. What makes you feel accomplished? See Also: 29. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? 30. What is the biggest lie you’ve ever told? 31. Would you give up a poker night with the boys to take care of your sick girlfriend? 32. What would you do if your ex-girlfriend suddenly wanted to get back together? 33. What do you think of open relationships?
34. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much? 35. What is a relationship deal breaker for you? 36. Are you more into looks or brains?
37. Would you ever take back someone who cheated? 38. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner? 39. When do you think a person is ready for marriage? 40. Do you have any phobias?
41. What makes you angry? 42. What is your deepest, darkest secret? 43. Have you ever wanted to be a woman? 44. What is one question you absolutely refuse to answer? 45. What are you most insecure about? 46. What does love mean to you? 47. What kind of parent do you think you will be? 48. What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner? 49. Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything? 50. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart?
51. Did you ever write a journal? 52. What are you most thankful for? 53. Do you believe in second chances?
54. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you? 55. What is your idea of a perfect vacation? 56. What did your past relationship teach you? 57. What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder? 58. What’s on your bucket list this year? 59. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush?
60. Would you relocate for love? 61. Do you have any enemies? Why? 62. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate me? 63. How did your last relationship work out? 64. What is your dream tattoo? 65. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again? 66. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for? 67. What’s your biggest regret in life?
68. What do you think about when you’re by yourself? TC mark 69. What’s your biggest fantasy? 70. What is your biggest turn on? 71. What is your biggest turn off? 72. How many girls have you been with? 73. Have you ever cheated on a girlfriend? 74. Have you ever had a one night stand? 75. Who is the most important person in your life? 76. What are you attracted to in a woman? 77. What’s your philosophy in life?
78. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself? 79. Are you religious or spiritual? Also See: 80. Who is your favorite family member/sibling? 81. Do you like to talk dirtily on the phone or online? 82. What about your pet peeves? 83. What was the worst lie that you told your parents? 84. What is your happiest memory from the past? 85. How do you spend your week? 86. Do you ever feel the need to have total privacy?
87. What are the things that you like to do alone? 88. How would you describe your version of a perfect home? 89. If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? 90. If you ever got into a disagreement with any one of my family members or best friends, how would you deal with it?
91. Do you have any close female friends, other than me and any of your female family members? 92. Do you have feelings for any of your ex-girlfriends or a best friend who you liked in the past? 93. Everyone has regrets about their past. Which is the one thing in your past you would like to change? 94. What did you think of me, when we first met (be honest)? 95. How do you think you would react if you found out I was cheating on you?
96. How would you find out or realize if there is no one more perfect for you than me? 97. Are you a person who keeps enemies, grudges or any negative thoughts about a person? 98. Where and how serious do you see the both of us as a couple in five years? 99. What are the experiences that have made you, who you are today? 100. What according to you is a perfect life, and how you would you try to make it for yourself and me?
101. What do you think is the best quality in me, which attracts you? 102. What is that one thing in me, which you would like to change if given a chance? 103. Would you ever consider moving in together, and if you do, how comfortable would you be with privacy? Related Posts:
10 Perfect Questions to Ask on a First Date