Consider these good questions to ask a guy before dating him to learn his personality: 7. If I asked you to cook me dinner, what would you make me? 8. What's your favorite thing to do on a beautiful Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter day?. Some of these 21 questions to ask a boy range from the simple emotional to the blatantly sexual. Not all will be appropriate, but if you are planning to be sexually intimate, they probably are. The Past. Questions to ask before dating seriously might include: 14. Have you ever had your heart broken? What happened? 15. What was your best lovemaking experience? 16. What do I need to know about your sex life? 17. Have you ever cheated on a partner? Why? Did you get caught? Your Present and Future Together.
Revised October 13, 2018 When we go out on a date, we want it to be fun, for them and us, Sometimes dating turns into something more serious and long term.
Either way, its tough to think of good conversation topics, sometimes. Consider making a list of topics. Write them down, read them. Try to remember some of the topics with you’re out with your date. Here’s a list I started and have revised the past few years.
Consider your own answers to these questions. I wouldn’t ask someone a question I would not answer myself. I have a few other lists on my blog.
Please read. I am always looking for feedback or suggestions, on this post or any others. Please 😀 1. What do you see yourself doing with your life in 5 years, 10 years? 2. Have you had an experience that has impacted the direction of your life? 3. Have you had to make an important decision that affected the direction of your life? 4. Are there people you don’t like? Are there people that don’t like you?
5. Where do you consider good places for a couple to be romantic? 6. What has been an embarrassing moment for you? 7. Are you ever bored? 8. What are good leisure activities a family should try to do together? 9. Do you think it is normal that I still might have some feelings for my Ex? 10. What is your definition of emotional intimacy? 11. What do you think of this expression: Where there was fire, ashes remain. 12. What sort of future financial plans/goals do you have?
13. What is your biggest goal in life? 14. Do you have a favorite book/author? 15. Describe yourself in 3 words. 16. What 3 characteristics do you see as personal weakness. 17. What is a hero? 18. Do you know someone you think did something heroic? 19. What is more important in life relationships or achievements? 20. What are your bad/good habits? 21. What would your social point of view be considered: liberal/conservative, spiritual/atheist. Have you changed your position on any current issues.
22. What would you do to leave an impression on a person on your first date? 23. What would the perfect life be? 24. Is there an age where being a virgin, you think, would be awkward? 25. What’s been your most intimate experience? What it emotional as well as physically intimate? 26. Can you have emotional intimacy without physical intimacy? 27. Do you still have feelings for an ex? 28. How long did your most intimate relationship last?
29. Do you regret any intimate experiences? 30. Have you ever had the feeling you were being watched, or being followed?
31. What was your most conflicted emotional moment? 32. Do you usually follow your heart or your head? 33. What is your opinion about same gender relationships? 34. Do you think the past relationship matters in a current relationship? 35. How would you react if I told you I have had a relationship with a partner of the same gender? 36. Do you believe in a god or gods? Can you be spiritual without religion? 37. Do you have any opinions about politics we shouldn’t talk about? 38. Do you have any hobbies?
39. Have you ever experimented with legal/illegal drugs? 40. What do you think is the key to good parenting? 41. Are pets in the house okay with you? Do you like pets? 42. What is the weirdest thing about you to most people?
43. Tell me something about your first kiss. 44. If your parents don’t like me for some reason, is that a deal breaker? 45. Have you ever had a one night stand? If you did, do you regret it? 46. Do you believe in soul mates? 47. Do you have any felonies on your record?
48. What is your dream job? 49. Are you willing to move away from your family if you ever have to for a job? 50. Which living celebrity/author/singer would you like to know? 51. If you could meet a famous dead person, whom would you like to meet?
52. What do you think about unfaithfulness in a relationship? 53. Do you think love at first sight is possible? 54. If your job started negatively impacting our relationship, what would you do?
55. Do you have a favorite fictional character? 56. Do you prefer reading books or watching movies? 57. Do you have any regrets in life? 58. What is your ideal vacation? 59. Do you have a favorite movie? 60. If you are allowed to do just one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? 61. What are some things about you that you take pride in?
62. What is the most courageous thing you have ever done in your life? 63. What is your earliest memory? 64. What do you like most about you? 65. Will you be OK with me hanging out with you and your friends?
66. If you could change something about your life, what would it be? 67. Have you ever taken dancing classes? Do you like to dance? 68. Do you think it is important to learn any form of a performing art? 69. What are you looking for in a relationship? In the long term or short term? 70. If you have three wishes, what do would you wish for?
71. Which is the song that makes you happy? 72. If you could have a superpower, what would be your superpower? 73. Who has been the most influential person for you so far in life? 74. Is there a movie that makes you cry no matter how many times you watch it? 75. If you could change one thing about yourself physically, what would it be? 76. What is the best advice you ever received? 77. What kind of music do you like? 78. Why did your last relationship end? 79. Are you still friends with that person?
80. What was a good moment in that relationship? 81. What are the craziest things that you’ve done with someone? 82. What will you have accomplished at work/school one year from now? 83. If you could go on a road trip where would you go? 84. What is the best part about family life? 85. What is a favorite memory you have of being with your family? 86. Tell me 3 good points about me. 87. What are your expectations of me in our relationship? 88. Did you ever want to kill someone?
89. Have you ever wanted something really bad and then later, not so much? 90. Is there anything I could do to make you think I am a bad person? 91. What would you do without electricity for 3 days? 92. Do you like to go shopping, not buying, just shopping, looking at stuff in stores?
93. After I had asked you out for the first time, was there any part of you that wanted to say no? 94. Where are some places you like to go on dates that might be different from where we usually go?
95. What are your views on open relationships? Do you know what an open relationship is? 96. Have you ever thought of adopting a child? 97. Is money more important to you or are relationships you share with people more important? 98. What is it that you are passionate about? 99. Do you believe long distance relationships can work? 100. What are your thoughts right now about spending the rest of your life with just one partner?
Now that I have your attention 😀 I’d like to encourage you to read other posts in my blog. Type a word into the search box and see if I’ve posted anything related 🙂 or make a topic suggestion in the comments! In my blog you’ll find all kinds of different stories. This one is not typical, but the writing style is, to the point: Click my Home page for the latest!
🙂 Happy Reading 😀 The topic SEX, some men get offended when you tried to tell them how to please you I personally don’t think that they should get offended because you want to be just as satisfied as they want to be satisfied, and some people don’t know the difference of a quickie sex and making love there’s a big difference that’s something that needs to be discussed
best 21 dating questions to ask your boyfriend about yourself - 88 Fun Questions to Ask a Guy (You Like)
Yahoo is part of Oath. Oath and our partners need your consent to access your device and use your data (including location) to understand your interests, and provide and measure personalised ads. Oath will also provide you with personalised ads on partner products. How Oath and our partners bring you better ad experiences To give you a better overall experience, we want to provide relevant ads that are more useful to you.
For example, when you search for a film, we use your search information and location to show the most relevant cinemas near you. We also use this information to show you ads for similar films you may like in the future.
Like Oath, our partners may also show you ads that they think match your interests. Learn more about how and how our . Select 'OK' to continue and allow Oath and our partners to use your data, or select 'Manage options' to view your choices.
Relationships play an important role in our life. One of the most beautiful relation is love between two people. It is an amazing relation that is full of care, concern, support, affection and faith so try these Questions to ask your boyfriend that will help you. To spark up your relationship, you can ask your boyfriend, some romantic questions that will help you to strengthen your relation. Being a girl, you must ask some questions from your boyfriend to know what he expects from the relation and what is his planning for the future.
By asking some questions from your boyfriend, can clear all your doubts and you both can have the perfect relation. It is necessary to clear all the doubts or problems at the beginning of the relation so that it will not create obstacles later. This article is about, “ Questions to ask your Boyfriend” that will help you to know more about your boyfriend and will strengthen your bond of love.
Read the entire post and know about these interesting questions that are necessary to ask from your boyfriend. Read More – Read More – Read More – Read More – Read More – Read More – Questions to ask your Boyfriend For a successful relation, it is necessary to know each other well. To know each other well, here is the list of great questions that you must ask to your boyfriend- • Describe yourself in a single word • What song reminds you of me?
• What’s your favourite sport? • Describe your dream house • How organized are you? • How did your last relationship end? • Do you have any bad habits I should know about? • Do You Like Cats or Dogs? • Do You Like Travel? • Are you a jealous person?
• What would you do if your best friend told you I was a bad influence? • Do you like my friends? • If you could describe me with 3 words, what would they be? • If I was a dessert, what would I be and why? • If we got married someday, where would you want to take me on a honeymoon? • Are you superstitious? • If you’re having a bad day, how can I cheer you up? • Describe the ideal vacation • Who’s your hero? • If one of your friends flirted with me and I told you about it, how would you handle it?
Read More – Read More – Read More – Read More – Cute Questions to ask your Boyfriend Girlfriend Boyfriend is a very cute type of relationship and every youngster want that their should be someone who cares about her/him rather than their parents. So here we share cute Questions to ask your Boyfriend. • What is your favorite pet name for me? • Would it embarrass you if I called you a pet name in front of your friends?
• If I had to move away really far, would you come with me? • If I had to move really far, would you stay in a long distance relationship with me? • How do you feel when we’re apart? • Do you believe in love at first sight? • Do you believe in soulmates? • Do you think we’re soulmates? • Would you ever write a song for me? • Would you ever write a poem about me?
• Would you take a break from your favorite hobby to spend time with me? • Do you get butterflies when you read my notes? • Does it make you smile when I send you a text message? • What do you see when you close your eyes kissing me? • Have you ever had a dream about me? • What is your favorite dream that involved me? • What is your favorite memory of me so far?
• If I were to make you breakfast, what would you want it to be? • If I were to cook you dinner, what would make you the happiest? • Would you take my hand to dance, even if nobody else was on the dance floor? • Would you ever dress up for no reason and just dance with me anywhere, even an empty parking lot? • If I was really sad, what would you do to cheer me up?
• Would you kiss me on the nose? • Would you kiss me on the forehead? • Would you hold my hand in public? • Would you kiss me in public? • Would you meet my parents? • Would you shout my name to the world? • What was your very first impression of me when you first saw me? • What was your first impression of me when we actually met? • Do you remember the day we met? • What was the first thing that you noticed about me that made you feel attracted?
Read More – Read More – Read More – Read More – Funny Questions to ask your Boyfriend • If you were a woman for a day, what would you do? • What is the funniest dream you have had? • What fictional character would you be? • Have you ever worn makeup? • What fruit would you be? • What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
• What was your worst date? • If you named a drink after yourself, what would it be? • What qualities of mine do you dislike? • What is your deepest darkest secret that nobody else knows? • In one word, how did you feel about me when you first saw me? • Do you like my friends? • If you were taken by aliens, what would you do? Read More – Read More – Read More – Read More – Deep Questions to ask your Boyfriend • What would you do if your family unexpectedly died in a horrible car crash?
• What brings true happiness? • What part about the future scares you? • If you had to pick a new name, what would you choose? • How much money would you donate to charity? Which charity? • What’s your biggest regret in life? • What is one thing you would change about yourself? • What era would you visit if time machines existed? • If a genie granted you 3 wishes (and you can’t wish for additional wishes), what would you wish for?
• How do you define yourself? • What would you do if you were told you only had 1 month to live? • What is the worst dream you’ve ever had? Read More – Read More – Read More – Read More – Read More – Read More – Good Questions to ask your Boyfriend • Do you believe in love at first sight?
• Do you like my friends? • What would you do if I told you I cannot stand the sight of your friend? • Why did you break up with your first girlfriend?
• How old were you when you first had sex? • What would be the best reason to break off our relationship? • If I got pregnant, would you still stay with me? • If I had an accident and was paralyzed, would you still love me? • Would you forgive me if I slept with someone and regretted it?
• What are you ashamed of? • Would you rather follow you heart or your head? • Are you addicted to porn? • If we ever got married and had a child with a deformity, how would you handle it? • How would you define a good sexual relationship? • What’s your idea of foreplay? • If you had the opportunity which celebrity would you sleep with? Why? • Do you have any sexually transmitted diseases? • What do I do wrong when we have sex?
• Have you ever thought about ending our relationship? • Have you ever kissed a guy or wanted to? This post is about, “ Questions to ask your boyfriend”. Is this post is beneficial for you, share it through Hike, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Stumble Upon, LinkedIn, SumoMe, WeChat, WhatsApp, and Pinterest. Stay tuned with us guys!!!!
100 Funny Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend