CLICK HERE for TOP 90 Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend! Learn How to Attract Women Naturally! Over 2 942 000 Views and 17.3K Shares! Click here now!. You have been on a few dates with her already and you are calling her your girlfriend. That’s great! But to be completely honest, I bet you are looking for inspiration on great questions you can ask her on your next few dates. Luckily, you are reading the right article as here, you will find over 300+ examples you can choose from 21. What are some of your goals in life? 22. What do you want to have going on in your life in 5 years, or 10, or 15? 23. Are you looking for a serious commitment in near future?
That sufferer-in-silence has a mind too difficult to read. But still, she managed to subscribe to the yardsticks you set for your dream woman. The female mind, it's a mystery, impossible to hound. At once, you may think you know what's her favorite cuisine or music genre, and the very next moment, she astounds you with an all new sense of taste. I don't intend to be cynical, and definitely not chauvinistic, but I'm pretty certain about one thing that it, sometimes, takes some good struggle to understand the vagaries of a female mind.
That's when, in the hope to dig more out of her, you, inevitably, start expecting in the relationship. There are questions, about the past, the future, commitment, and then, there are a handful of those dreaded questions too - about the first love, break ups, and people she lost through this cataclysm called life.
Today, keep that pen and paper aside, and stop making notes, guy! It may be a set of 100 questions to ask your girlfriend, but you don't need to memorize them by heart.
Let her take her own sweet time to answer some of them, for what matters is your understanding with her, not your know-how of her. There isn't anything in this world that's more beautiful than those initial stages of love, is there? Those heebie-jeebies you get in your mind every time you see her dressed sexy for you, those fluttery feelings that could take your emotions skyrocketing, and those stolen glances. You know, if you're a 'smitten kitten' couple, there is a bunch of good questions to ask your girlfriend to keep the mush-mush soaring high.
For your convenience, I have segregated these dating questions into four sections: Romantic, Funny, Deep, and Random. Here are my top picks. OMG! She said 'Yes!'. Finally. To turn the heat up a notch, the following romantic questions to ask your girlfriend could help you out with knowing what she thinks of you as her partner for life. Tell you the trick, in order to leave her speechless with your wits, if she asks you a question sometime, answer in a question too.
For assistance, look at what follows: • What did you think about me when you first saw me? • Do I make you happy? • Which song comes to your mind and heart, while you think of me? • When exactly did you fall in love with me? • What are the things that remind you of me? • What are your feelings about our first kiss? • What is the sexiest thing about me? • What would you like me to call you?
• Who would be your dream date? • Where would you like to go for your honeymoon? • How can I make you feel more special?
• What is it I have to do to keep you in my life forever? • Which is the one flaw in me that you hate the most and want me to correct? • What are your romantic fantasies? • What kind of lingerie do you like? • Describe your idea of a perfect night together. • Do you feel comfortable in initiating sex? • If you have to be in a long distance relationship, are you willing to fight it out? • How many kids would you like to have? • By what time would you want me to be back from work? • Do you believe that I am your soulmate?
• How do you want the wedding to be? • Did you take anyone's help to figure out how to ask me out on a date? (if she has asked you out) • If I don't express it to you, how do you know that I want to make love? • What is your idea of being happily married? Just started dating each other? Nothing's better than starting to know her by throwing some fun questions. Keep the moment light, and explore her layer by layer (not literally, lord bless your mind!). Following are what you could pick from: • Do I impress you?
(ask it with a puppy face!) • Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child? • What would be that one superpower you'd want to have? • What is the dumbest question you've been asked ever? • What is the wildest thing you've ever done? • What's your favorite cuss word?
• Have you ever broken a bone of a person? • What are things you like to do alone? • What makes you laugh the hardest? • What is your wildest fantasy till date? Which Hollywood actor would you want, as a part of it? • If you had a billion dollars, what would you do with it? • Catfight? Who scratched who? • How would you want to take revenge with your boss? (if she keeps complaining about her smutty boss) • What was the scariest or the mushiest movie you have ever watched? • Do you pick your nose and rub it on the couch when no one is looking?
• Can you see dead people? (Bah!) • Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life? • What's the cheesiest compliment that you have ever received, be it by a girl or a guy?
• Have you ever developed feelings for a girl? • Did you ever have a crush on any of your male teachers? • Would you like to take a stroll or join a sport activity while on beach?
• What would be that one thing you wouldn't be caught dead doing? • Can you fake any accent? If yes, would you show me? • Can I see what's all inside your handbag? • Have you ever dressed like a bimbo? What could qualify as a deep question? In my view, the one that attempts to unveil all the mysteries that the female has hidden within herself with regards to the relationship between both of you.
For some thought-provoking, personal questions, here are my top picks: • What is intimacy for you? • According to you, what makes for a perfect man? • If I were to have had a past relationship, would that bother you?
Why? • If you had a chance to mend an ex relationship, or to change its course, would you take it? • What is your saddest memory? • What is the most important thing taught to you by your family?
• What is your biggest fear? • What turns you off the most? • When you pray, whom do you pray for? • How many kids would you like to have? • What does a good relationship look like? • What was the most frightening moment of your life? • Have you ever been cheated? If yes, how? • Have you ever taken any antidepressants or anxiety medication? • Do you think of me as the only one you could tell anything and everything to? • Which is the song that makes you cry?
• Do you give out second chances too easily? • How would you feel if I told you I still have feelings for my ex? • Do you regret any of your decisions? What are they? • Which advise do you think was the best that you have received? • Do you have a picture about the dream home in your mind? • Who would be that one celebrity you'd want to switch life with? • Would you want to spend your New Year's eve partying with friends in a disc, or a romantic dinner with me? • Which is that one thing you're immensely passionate about?
• Do you think we could dwell into a 'live-in' relationship? Bored to the core? Pick up some random questions from the compilation below, and start interrogating her. I'm sure you'll have a great time doing this! Here they are: • Do you believe in God? • Do you prefer an exotic meal in five-star hotels or a supremely delicious fruit-cake from a bakery nearby? • What are the 3 things that make you go weak in your knees? • Do you like to dance?
Can you teach me some dancing skills? • What is your favorite TV show? • How were your school days? Is there any particular funny incident that you remember vividly? • What do you like to do in your leisure time? • What are the languages in which you can speak fluently? • What is your favorite sport? • Is there a thing you'd want to keep doing for the rest of your life? • Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? (Dude, this is the funniest question you could ask your Twilight-freak girlfriend!!!) • What are you excessively obsessive-compulsive about?
• What can totally impress you? • If your life was a book, what would you name it? • Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? • Who is your inspiration for life? • Do you booze? How often? • If there is one thing that makes you smile instantly, what is it? • Are you addicted to Facebook? • Do you like chick flicks or action flicks? • What do you like about yourself the most? • Which is your dream car? • What kind of music do you like the most? • Are you scared of dark? • What is your idea of a perfect evening?
Perhaps, it takes exceptional efforts and unlimited trust to free a relationship from relationship issues.
You know, you may not always receive all the correct answers for the above questions. But then, it is easier to subscribe to the 'ignorance is bliss' school of thought, for many a time, reality is a foul syrup to gulp in. With time, the more you get to know of her, the more it will be easy for you to deal with the problems that occur while bonding with her. When hard times rear their terrible heads, it's you who's going to be her savior.
best 21 dating questions to ask your girlfriends - Good Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend [100+ Questions]
Your girlfriend loves you, and she likes when you pay attention to her and make an effort in your relationship. One way that you can show her you care is by learning more about her.
These 25 romantic questions to ask your girlfriend are designed to help you learn more about your girlfriend, build a stronger romantic rapport an make her happy. Love can be complicated, but there are simple, easy ways to show that you care. Asking questions, paying attention to the answer and learning more about your girlfriend are all easy ways to improve your relationship.
1. What would be an ideal Valentine’s Day present or date? Whatever she says, write it down. You will want to keep track of this information so that you know exactly what she will want for the next Valentine’s Day, Christmas or birthday. 2. What gestures do you find truly romantic? This is another question that is a good one to ask.
It would be impossible to read your girlfriend’s mind, but you would be surprised by how many partners seem to expect this. Ask questions like this now, file the information away and use it in the future to surprise her. 3. What do you think makes a great relationship great?
If you want to learn how to be a better boyfriend, make sure to ask questions like this. 4. If you are sad, or upset, how would you most like someone to take care of you? Hopefully, your girlfriend will never feel sad or upset. Since she most likely will have these feelings some day though, you should prepare in advance so that you can be the best boyfriend possible.
5. What settings do you find romantic? By settings, we mean what type of environment or date is romantic to her. Does she like the beach? Or does she prefer a cozy, candlelight dinner for two at home?
6. What do you love the most about being in a relationship? This could provoke an interesting response. Some people just like to have the closeness of a relationship, others like having someone to go out to dinner with.
What does your girlfriend like about being taken? 7. What did you think of me when you first met me? Be prepared for her to ask the same question after she answers—make sure you have your response ready. 8. Do you have a favorite love poem? Once you find out her favorite love poem, you can use it to find similar poems to send her. If you are a good writer, you can mimic the style to write a personal love poem to her.
9. What kind of texts do you find romantic? This is a good question to ask. While many guys seem to think that sexually charged texts are the way to go, most girls want to share their feelings, life developments and ideas in texts. 10. Which is your favorite restaurant for date nights?
And what is your favorite romantic meal to have at home? Again, make sure to write this information down. If you want your girlfriend to fall for you even more, make sure that you do these date ideas at some point in the future. You may want to wait at least a few weeks though so that she is not expecting the surprise. 11. What makes you feel loved? If you want to make your girlfriend feel loved, you need to make sure that you do the answer to this question.
12. What movies do you find really romantic/sexy? When you are planning a romantic evening at home, you need to make sure that you pick a movie that will actually make her feel interested in hitting the bedroom.
If you pick the wrong movie, she could spend the night laughing at comedy or crying about a romance instead. Neither of things are necessarily bad, but they probably aren’t the responses you want from a carefully planned evening together.
13. Do you believe in marriage? Or do you prefer committed relationships? If you do not want to increase the commitment level in your relationship, do not ask these questions. If you bring up the topic of commitment, she will think that you are okay with it. If, on the other hand, you want to feel her out and see if she would say yes to a proposal before you ask, you should definitely ask these questions. 14. What is the most romantic trip you dream of going on?
Again, this is something you should write down. Do the detective work now, and you can really wow her later on. 15. What is one secret you can tell me? This will give her an opportunity to share anything that she never had an opportunity to share with you before.
16. What kind of music do you find romantic/sexy? Use the answer when you want to set the mood. 17. What is the best true love story you have ever heard? Answering this question will put your girlfriend in a more romantic frame of mind.
18. Have I ever made you feel really special? Hopefully, she answers with a yes. 19. When did you know you were falling for me? Was it love at first sight?
You may be surprised by the response to this question. 20. If we had only one weekend together before the end of the world and we were to spend it together, what do you think we would do? While this situation will hopefully never happen in real life, it is interesting to find out what she would want to do with you if you both knew that you were going to die.
21. What is the best date that you have ever been on? If you are not the person she took that date with, then you need to step up your game. 22. Do you believe in soul mates? If she believes in soul mates, she is probably more of a romantic—use some of the other questions on this list to find the best date ideas for wooing her.
23. Who is your favorite celebrity couple? It might not be super romantic, but this question will at least help you get a conversation going. 24. What do you think is really cool/sexy clothing for men to wear?
Whatever her answer is, wear it. You may also want to ask her what her favorite cologne is. Scent is a powerful part of seduction, so the right scent could make her even more attracted to you. 25. When was the first time you had a crush on someone? This could provoke an interesting answer. If you are unsure how to start a conversation with your girlfriend, these questions are great to ask.
Plus, these romantic questions to ask your girlfriend are a great way to learn more about the things that she likes, what she expects from the relationship and the best ways for you to make her happy.
160 Best Questions to Ask your Girlfriend | Romantic, Personal, Deep, Sweet • 160 Best Questions to Ask your Girlfriend | Romantic, Personal, Deep, Sweet In this article, you will find the best questions to ask your girlfriend.
Our list includes personal, deep, over text, flirty, romantic questions to ask your girlfriend. It is a very common for people to ask for knowing better about their girlfriend. If you are a guy in a relationship with your girl, then you should have thought at least once about the questions to ask your girlfriend. And We’re also sure you also think about romantic questions to ask your girlfriend, deep questions to ask your girlfriend, personal questions to ask your girlfriend, sweet questions to ask your girlfriend, intimate questions to ask your girlfriend and much more.
Today we’re here to help you with our collection of questions you should ask your girlfriend to know in detail about her. • What do you find hilarious but most people don’t find funny? • Which year was the best year of your life so far? • What’s your favorite thing to do on the internet? • Where do you spend most of your time doing?
• Where do you spend way too much of money on? • For which reason you most often judge people? • What is that something you have read or heard that has stuck with you for a long time? • What was the most naughty thing you have ever experienced? • What is your favorite thing to stop and why? • What is the best compliment that someone can be received from you? • What is that something the most people can’t but you can?
• How do you calm yourself when you get angry? • What is your worst rumor? • What was the last time you tried to something to look cool but it ended in utter embarrassment? • What is the ridiculous rule you have to follow?
• What is the most impressive skill you have? • Would you sacrifice your self for a stranger? • What are the things that stand between you and your happiness?
• Are you scared of the dark? • Do you correct people when they do mistakes? Questions to ask your Girlfriend about your relationship Being a boy it is very common to think about your relationship and if you are looking for the questions to ask your girlfriend about your relationship then this list will be helpful for you. • Do you really believe in soul mates? • Are you really honest with your our relationship?
• Tell me the importance of married life? • May I know complete information about family about their interest/food/things etc? • Suppose we are living together without getting married. Who will be paying our bills? • What is your final destination of living together? • Do you think we need children immediately after our marriage? • How do you plan about our relationship for the next five years? • Suppose I’m forced to move my career from here, would you come with me?
• Do you plan anything after our retirement? • What did you think about my parents? Do you really like them? • What’s your opinion on sharing our ideas to build something useful? • Which one of our family members would you like to kill us and why? • Do you realize that you have found your soul mate? • Can you tell me about your childhood memory of both happiness and sadness?
• Do you maintain any personal blog of yours? • How good you make people smile when they are in sad? • Do you enjoy your childhood life? • Do you know how to drive a bike/car/bicycle? • Do you wake up early or late in the mornings? Personal Questions to ask your Girlfriend Getting closer with your girlfriend and thinking about her when you go to sleep? Then you might be also thinking about personal questions to ask your girlfriend and dirty questions to ask your girlfriend.
Here are few such questions to ask your girlfriend. • If you could change one thing about yourself what it would be and why? • What do you prefer mostly wear while you are going to bed? • Which age among you life would consider as the worst age? • How many children do you want to have after our marriage? • Which place you like most to be touched in your body and how? • What is the craziest thing you always done in bed? • Do you like to have hair in your private parts while we making out?
• In which position you get orgasm quickly? • Which type of inners are you wearing now and what are their colors? • Have you ever feel jealous of your closest friend husband? • Have you ever try to lose/gain your weight? • Why do you behave crazy sometimes when we are making out?
• Would you like to show your b00bs if I asked you nicely? • Which type of $ex do you like most rough or gentle? • Does penis size matters to you for making out?
• If you could wish to choose someone for making out, who would you pick and why? • Have you ever think dirty about boys body parts? • Would you again kiss the last person you kissed? • Do you really like your sizes? • Do you like to place tattoos on your private parts? Intimate Question to ask your Girlfriend If by chance you are looking for the intimate questions to ask your girlfriend this collection of 20 intimate questions for girls will be helpful for you.
• Describe your most embarrassing moment in your life? • If you had to kiss a boy in our family, who would you choose? • What was the last time you cried and what happened?
• Do you still have any crush on your professor or teacher? • Which thing on me was first attracted to you? • What are the things makes you feel sexy?
• If you want to give the first kiss on my body which place would you choose? • How did you lose your virginity? • How many time do you want $ex in a day? • Would you like to use $ex toys? • Which place would you choose to have $ex with me? • Have you ever been caught while having $ex with someone? • Have you ever had $ex in a public place? • Do you like to take naked pictures of yourself?
• Do you feel shy when we started making out? • Do you like smoking and drinking? • Have you ever feel “I’m tired” while you making out with me? • Do you like to do naked shower with me? • Do you ever get the orgasm when I do massage? • Have you ever imagine someone when you making out with me? Romantic Questions to ask your Girlfriend Here is our collection of romantic questions to ask your girlfriend.
With these questions, you can be romantic and at the same time know the secrets of your girlfriend. • Which attitude of mine makes you love me more? • Describe your favorite dream that involved me? • Which qualities of mine like you most? • Which thing did you notice on me when we met very first time and makes you feel attracted? • Is there any special memory of your first love? • Do you really think about me, when you are alone?
• How much confidence you have about your future with me? • How long would you go to keep our relationship without divorce? • What is the major difference between love and affection?
• Do you like to dance in rain? • What are the naughty things you did in your life? • If you want to give a nickname to me which name would you choose and why? • How often do you get sexual feelings when you see my naked body?
• Which type of music do you want to listen when you are with me? • Does physical attraction is important to you? • Which one of your bad habit’s you want to change? • Which type of other activities do you want to do when we kiss each other? • How important is a physical attraction to you? • Do you like to watch horror movies with me? • Do you think that you’re really cute and chubby?
Sweet Questions to ask your Girlfriend Girls want her boyfriend to be funny and sweet. They always wanted him to talk funny and sweet and to keep your girlfriend happy, you need to check our collection of sweet questions to ask your girlfriend. • Which memory do you consider as the happiest memory in your life?
• Tell me the first impression you got in your mind when you first met me? • What are the things that make you feel loved? • Do you write any poems for your loved persons? • Do you really want to share everything with me about your life? • Do you like to take suggestions from others before you take any decision? • Which place you always wish to go with me?
• Have you ever keep secrets from your parents? • Describe how you enjoyed your last trip with your family? • Is there any book or movie that influenced you most in your life? • How do you spend your free time? • Would you like to do skin dipping with me? • What makes you smile if you feel sad? • What would you like to study when you were in kindergarten? • What kinds of clothes do you prefer most and why? • Have you ever been waiting for someone’s call at midnight? • Describe your funniest moment in your life?
• Do you talk or see your best friends regularly? • What is your funniest memory with your parents? • Do you believe promises? Questions to ask your Girlfriend to keep things Interesting This is our list of questions to ask your girlfriend to keep things interesting around you.
With these questions, you can keep talking with your girlfriend without getting bored. • What are your favorite hobbies? • If you had a chance to visit one place in the world which place would you pick? • What was the funniest thing you’ve ever done in front of your parents and got punished? • Who was your favorite teacher in your school days?
• What would you choose mostly, if God will grant you three wishes? • Would you like to adopt or purchase a pet? • Which show would you like to watch mostly when you were a kid? • What are some of your favorite childhood games? • Do you plan something different to spend our holidays when we have children in future? • Describe yourself with only one word? • Do you really think that you’re going to heaven after your death?
• Are you a kind of person who always stops any work without completing it? • Who is your best friend and why you choose him/her? • How much are you close to your family? • What type of jokes do you prefer for laughing? • What is your opinion on flirting? • Are you a shy person or not? • Did you ever face a near-death experience? • How do you learn cooking? Through your Mom or your own? • Suppose if you won a lottery of about 10 million dollars.
What is the first thing you would buy? Also Read: Question to ask your Girlfriend Over Text You will start thinking about your girlfriend and your future when you are living far away from her. When you are in a long distance relationship you might you need to talk with her without any reason.
In such situation, try these best questions to ask your girlfriend on phone when you need to talk with her without any context. • Send me your favorite gif for laugh. • Which types of songs you often play most in your mobile? • What is your favorite movie? Why do you like it most?
• What is the best/worst/embarrassing/weirdest text message you’ve received? • Tell me the most memorable moment with your mobile. • What is the most interesting news you hear through your mobile? • Which app do you suggest me to install it on my mobile? • What is the best selfie you’ve taken with your mobile? Send it to me. • Do you accidentally send any wrong/ugly/weirdest text message to someone? If yes, what text it is?
• Send me the funniest picture you have in your mobile? • What is your current wallpaper of your mobile? • Are you satisfied with the current things you have in your life?
• With how many boys you used to chat daily? • Have you ever deleted your inbox messages which you received from me? • What is the ridiculous website you have visited regularly in your mobile? • Send me the screenshot of your Google Chrome and Youtube browsing history. • What is the first thing you do with your mobile after you wake up in the morning? • How do you feel if I put your mobile number on the rejected list? • Have you ever send love letter through text?
• What do you react if I asked you to block the person with whom you usually chat daily? Also Read: Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend Video: Conclusion for the Questions to Ask your Girlfriend Hope you enjoyed our list of questions to ask your girlfriend. We tried to cover most of the questions and topic on our collection and if you feel we miss any interesting questions to ask your girlfriend or if you have any other best questions to ask your girlfriend, please let us know from the comments section below.
ABOUT USTruth Dare Questions website is developed especially for providing interesting questions for playing truth or dare game.
We have collected more than 2000 truths and dares which you can use to make your game interesting. For convenience, we filtered truth or dare questions for adults, kids, couples, married couples, girls, boys, over text etc.
Each category again will have funny, dirty, embarrassing, good, clean, flirty, romantic truths as well as dares.
20 Questions to ask your Girlfriend about your Relationship