Dating is so mired in game-playing and pickup moves these days that it's amazing anyone ever ends up finding lasting love. So we're huge fans of any appr 36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner's advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen. Finally, don't forget to stare into each other's eyes for four full, SILENT minutes -- no cheating! -- to seal the deal. (Set a timer on your iPhone, as the author of the piece did.) After that, feel free to seal the deal with a kiss. MORE LIKE THIS ON EMandLO.com. Sign up here to have the best stories delivered straight to your inbox. HUFFPOST PERSONAL. First-person essays, features, interviews and Q&As about life today.
Guys – there’s one dating mistake you’re almost certainly making on . Our research shows it’s the number-one turn off in women, but is committed by 95% of men. If you can cure yourself of this habit, your dating success will go nuclear.
What is it? Talking too much about yourself. I know why you do it. On a date, you want to impress a girl. If you really like her, you can’t help but see the date as an interview, where you try and give her 10,000 really good reasons not to ditch you immediately and find someone better. You want her to like you, and like what you’re into, so you tend to get somewhat one-sided. Occasionally you’ll lob in a question, but then her answer will spark a funny memory so you find yourself off again on a rhetorical mission.
And then, oh – where’d she go? Women prefer dates to be an equal exchange of information. Remember, she wants to impress you, too.
And long-term, women are looking for partners they can talk to. She might not realise you’re feeling shy, or keen to look your best – from her side of the table, you just look a bit selfish.
Sorry! The good news is, it’s an easy habit to fix. Below you’ll find a list of 20 great date questions. These have been cunningly chosen to show off your sensitive side, or make her laugh, or just help you find out more about her in a stealthy way. Use them to kick-start a conversation on a date, online, or over text. The answers will surprise you, and the results will astound you. 1. Have you ever saved anyone’s life, or has anyone ever saved yours?
2. What’s your funniest memory from your childhood? 3. What one ambition do you hope to achieve before you die? 4. What’s your favourite way to relax after a hectic day? (Note: do not ask this with a lusty or hopeful gleam in your eye.) 5. What’s your favourite way of spending time with your best friend?
(Note: see above.) 6. What’s the best present anyone ever gave you? Or you gave to anyone? 7. Have you ever made anything with your hands? 8. What meal do you have to order when you see it on the menu? (Note: don’t go visibly pale if she says “lobster”.) 9. What made you laugh today? 10. If you could retrain into any other career, what would you choose? 11. Say you had to open a shop. What would you most like to sell?
12. What was your favourite story when you were young? 13. What’s your favourite line from a film? 14. What was your 15 minutes of fame? 15. What’s the closest you’ve ever been to a celebrity?
16. Have you ever invented anything? 17. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever heard? 18. What do you most enjoy about your job? 19. What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened in your life?
20. Have you ever seen a ghost?
best 36 dating questions to ask a girl speedster - Questions to ask a girl on a date
Whether you are on a date or just talking on a phone with your girl, silence will always be awkward. If you suddenly run out of things to say to her, you need to have a list of great backup questions in your mind that will keep the conversation going for hours. Luckily, I am going to share with you a selection of the best questions to ask and what to talk about with a girl you like. I have categorized these into several groups so don’t forget to have a look at the table of contents. I have also created an article with .
Don’t forget to check out that article as well. Her best friends should like you if your relationship will ever have a chance of working out. By knowing who her best friend is, you will be able to make a good first impression and will be able to ask more questions about them.
What are they like? How did they meet? 4. "What is the one thing you did in your past you wish you could undo?" A fun question to ask.
Most people have places they wish they could live, but they never have the chance to actually live there. By discovering her one special place, you can use this as inspiration for a future vacation, or at least know a little bit more about her aspirations and dreams. 7. "Would you rather be loved or have a lot of money?" Memories of the past are always a great way to get to know a person. Everyone has a childhood memory that really makes them smile and happy.
By getting to know her memory, you will be able to know exactly what part of her life was the most special. 9. "What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?" Life influences are great to know because they can tell you a lot about a person. If she has been influenced by Kim Kardashian, you will know that she wants to live the high life and be the center of attention. However, if her hardworking mother was an influence, this can tell you a lot about her.
13. "What is something you used to do as a child that you wish you could still do?" There is always something that anyone misses about their childhood.
For instance, I miss being able to eat pizza and stay up all night trying to catch Santa Clause coming down the chimney. You are never too old to do these things, and recognizing what she misses enable you to bring it to life for just one day. 14. "What is the worst thing about dating?" Is she close with her family? This is a scary question because she may have the picture perfect family, or she may have one that is completely insane, on drugs or suffers from substance abuse.
Knowing if she is close to her beloved ones gives you a better understanding of what to expect if you ever meet them. 17. "What is the one movie that influenced your life the most?" Movies always have a way of influencing our lives. If her favorite movie is The Notebook, you will know she is a romantic. However, if she says something like Mean Girls, you know that it takes very little to influence her and that she may not be as deep of a person as you had hoped.
18. "Where is the one place in the world you feel safe?" The end all question. This is something that allows you to know her aspirations but also enables you to understand the person you are with.
If her ultimate goal is to own a Bentley or meet a famous girl or dude, you might want to get out of dodge. Long-term relationships require the both of you to share a common life goal and if you don’t, your relationship will probably fail. 21. “What do you think is your best feature?” 1. “Which is the first region your eyes would wander to if you were to ever see me naked?” 2. “Have you ever decided to kiss or make out with a guy just because you were horny?” 3.
“What is the naughtiest moment in your school days that you can remember?” 4. “If I ask you to ask me to do something naughty what would you prefer the most from me?” 5. “Have you ever had a dream about being a lesbian?” 6. “What do you prefer; thongs or panties?” 7.
“While you are kissing, what types of other things you prefer to be done simultaneously?” 8. “Where you do like being touched the most?” 9. “What is your wildest sexual secret that you want to indulge in at least once in your lifetime?” 10. “Have you ever had an unexpected orgasm?” 11. “What’s your favorite thing to do with a guy?” 12. “What kind of wears are you wearing right now?” 13.
“If we only had twenty-four hours together, what do you think we’d do?” 14. “Are you a troublemaker?” 15. “What tricks do you use to turn a guy on?” 16. “Where’s your favorite place to get a butterfly kiss?” 17. “What do you find attractive in a man?” 18. “What’s more romantic, or sexy: cooking for someone or dancing with someone?” 19.
“What do you think is the number one blunder men make when flirting with or hitting on women?” 20. “What do you think is one thing all men should do when dating?” 21. “Do you believe in love at first sight?” 22. “Have you ever been on a date that totally blew your mind? Like one of those movie moments?” 23. “What’s your weakness/soft-spot in a guy?” 24. “If we only had twenty-four hours together, what do you think we’d do?” 25. “If you had X-Ray vision glasses, would you use them to see under the clothes?” 26.
“What do you wear to bed- if anything?” 27. “Do you find yourself more drawn to brains or looks?” 28. “How far can you go on our 3rd date?” 29. “Do you prefer cuddling or making out?” 30. “What would be your perfect romantic getaway?” 31. “Have you ever had a friend*s*-with-benefits?” 32. “Which do you prefer more – making out or cuddling?” 33.
“What makes you feel sexy?” 34. “What is one thing that gives you butterflies?” 35. “Do you like cuddling when you’re in bed?” 36. “What do you look for in a guy?” 37. “What was your first love like?” 38. “How did you get so beautiful?” 39. “Do you like dirty talk?” 40. “Which thing about me would turn you on?” 41. “If I fell into a pool of chocolate, would you lick me clean?” 42.
“What would you want to do if I was at your house right now?” 43. “Have you ever gone skinny dipping?” 44. “What’s your weakness when it comes to a guy?” 45. “Do you think our lips are a perfect fit?” 46. “What are you wearing right now?” 47. “Do you like being kissed on the neck?” 48. “Would you ever send me a naughty picture?” 49. “Do you like being called sexy?” 50. “Have you ever had a friend*s*-with-benefits?” 1. “Have you ever sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?” 2. “Do you believe that he will always have a special place in your heart?” 3. “Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?” 4. “Have you ever had a crush on a friend’s parent?” 5. “Do you rather follow your heart or your head?
State your reasons for your answer?” 6. “Do you prefer to share finances with your partner, or keep them separate?” 7. “Do you sleep with a stuffed toy? What is it?” 8. “Describe the appearance of the person you would like to date?” 9. “Have you ever hated loving someone?” 10. “Do you snore or steal the covers or roll around in your sleep?” 11.
“Have you ever had a near-death experience?” 12. “Do you consider it more important to be liked or respected? Why?” 13. “What “most likely to” superlative would you be most honored to receive?” 14. “What is your weirdest dealbreaker?” 15.
“Everyone has a mission in life. What do you think your mission is?” 16. “If you could instantly transport just one building to anywhere on earth, what building would you move and where, to create the most interesting outcome?” 17. “When was the last time you literally stopped to smell flowers?” 18.
“What was the most uncomfortable thing you’ve had to do out of politeness?” 19. “What view would you most like to have out of your window?” 20. “Would you rather be beautiful and dumb or ugly and clever?” 21. “Where’s the weirdest place you’ve found something that you lost?” 22. “Which famous person would you love to be? Why?” 23. “What is something about life that people don’t appreciate as much as they should?” 24.
“What’s the worst thing a person can do that isn’t illegal?” 25. “Have you ever been jealous of your closest friends?” 26. “Who’s your favorite protagonist from an animated movie?” 27.
“If you could instantly know how to speak another language, what language would you choose to know?” 28. “What’s the habit you hate most in a boyfriend?” 29. “What’s the best “less is more” example you can come up with?” 30. “What product has greatly exceeded your expectations?” 1. “If you could jump into a pool full of something, what would it be?” 2. “If you could put your brain in a robot and live indefinitely, would you?” 3. “Have you ever danced like Napoleon Dynamite?” 4.
“You’re in the bathroom stall and realize there’s no toilet paper, what do you do?” 5. “What would be the worst thing to put into a piñata?” 6. “Kill, screw, or marry: Miss Piggy, the flying dog from Never Ending Story or Tweetie bird?” 7. “If your sex life could be described in eggs, what kind of eggs would it be?” 8. “What type of bear do you find to be the sexiest?” 9. “Why do they call it an asteroid when it’s outside the hemisphere, but call it hemorrhoid when it’s in your butt?” 10.
“Would you still like me if I was a foot shorter?” 11. “What mildly annoying curse do you wish you could curse people with?” 12. “What emotion do you feel when you think about clowns?” 13. “What weird smell do you really enjoy?” 14. “What is the funniest pickup line someone has tried to use on you?” 15. “In your opinion, is it mentally possible for a person to like both cats and dogs?” 16.
“What happened to the other 56 varieties of Heinz 57 sauce?” 17. “If your life was a sitcom, what would it be called?” 18. “What’s your dumbest pet-peeve?” 19. “First think of a product. Now, what would be the absolute worst brand name for one of those products?” 20. “What’s the most polarizing question you could ask a group of your friends?” 21. “Who’s the better toy, Woody or Buzz?” 22. “If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?” 23.
“Why do they call the airport a terminal if flying is supposed to be safe?” 24. “Would you ever drive a motorcycle with me on the back?” 25.
“If you could have a mythical creature as your protector, which would you choose?” 26. “What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?” 27. “What would you do if you could be invisible for one day?” 28. “What would be the first thing you would do if you woke up tomorrow as a guy?” 29. “If you were a vegetable, what would you be and why?” 30. “If you had to shave your head, would you wear sports hats, wigs, or rock the bald look?” 31.
“What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten and liked?” 32. “What would be the cutest infestation to have in your home?” 33. “What food would you consider your mortal enemy?” 34. “Be honest, have you ever chased down an ice cream truck as an adult?” 35. “You’re at Dunkin Donuts, which donut calls your name?” 36. “If I was your favorite pizza, what toppings would I have on me?” 37.
“Have you ever found a pizza delivery guy attractive?” 38. “Which Disney prince is the hottest?” 39. “Do you think that fish get thirsty?” 40. “Have you ever been walked in on naked?” 41. “Can you give me your best wolf howl?” 42.
“What questions would you ask a mermaid?” 43. “Me, a squirrel, and a panda: punch one, hug one, kiss one.” 44. “Can you play the air guitar? What songs?” 45. “Why are those ‘easy open’ food packages never easy to open?” 46.
“What’s grosser: Yellow teeth or yellow toenails/fingernails?” 47. “Have you ever look in the mirror and wink at yourself?” 48. “What is your biggest guilty pleasure?” 49. “What kid’s movie terrifies you?” 50. “If you could jump into a pool full of something, what would it be?” 1.
“What are the things that stand between you and complete happiness?” 2. “When someone sees your name on caller ID, what thoughts and feelings do you want them to have?” 3. “If you were going to die at midnight, what would you be doing at 11:45 pm?” 4.
“Standing at the gates of heaven, and God asks you “Why should I let you in?” What do you reply?” 5. “If you woke up tomorrow as an animal, what animal would you choose to be?” 6.
“If you could go back in time, once, and change a single thing – what would it be?” 7. “Would your life be better or worse, if you knew the time and place where you would die?” 8. “If you could start over, what would you do differently?” 9.
“What habits are holding you back from success?” 10. “What have you done to pursue your dreams lately? How about today?” 11.
“What is one dream you think you’ll pursue relentlessly for the rest of your life?” 12. “Do you think human morality is learned or innate?” 13. “Do you think the present is better than 50 years ago? Why?” 14. “If science makes it possible to predict which people will be more likely to commit crimes, should the highest risk individuals be jailed or killed before they can commit crimes?” 15.
“What are the most common roadblocks that stop people from achieving their dreams?” 16. “What would you change about your life if you knew you would never die?” 17. “What would you have to see to cry tears of joy?” 18.
“What makes a person truly evil? Are they born that way or did their environment make them that way?” 19. “How regularly do you see your best friends?” 20.
“What will people say at your funeral?” 21. “What would you do differently if you could turn back time?” 22. “If you could watch everything that happened in your life until now, would you enjoy it?” 23. “What is the hardest lesson you had to learn in life?” 24. “What would you do differently if you knew that no one was judging you?” 25. “Do you believe everything happens for a reason, or do we just find reasons after things happen?” 26.
“How do you celebrate the things you do have in your life?” 27. “In your life, what has been the biggest blessing in disguise?” 28. “When you’re 90 years old, what will matter most to you in the world?” 29.
“If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?” 30. “How much is a human life worth and are some lives worth more than others?” 31.
“What job do you think you were born to do?” 32. “For which reasons do you most often judge people?” 33. “What was a life-changing experience you’ve had?” 34. “Which is more important: success, or happiness?” 35. “How do you celebrate the things you do have in your life?” 36. “What do a lot of parents do that screws up their kid?” 37. “Do you think alien life exists?” 38. “Do you believe in the idea of karma?” 39.
“What do you wish you had more time for?” 40. “Would you be willing to break the law to save your family member?” 41. “What is one area in your life where you feel like something is missing?” 42. “What are you most grateful for in your life?” 43.
“What’s on your bucket list this year?” 44. “What about yourself do you find the most pride in?” 45. “What are three moral rules you will never break?” 46. “Who or what inspires you to be a better person?” 47. “Is there something you stopped doing, even though you love it?” 48. “What do you consider a wasted life?” 49. “How will today matter in five years from now?” 50.
“What is the first thing that attracts you to someone?” 1. “What’s your favorite book and why?” 2. “What would you grab if your house was on fire?” 3. “What was your favorite childhood toy?” 4. “What was your worst job?” 5. “What does your name mean?” 6. “How do you spend your free time, and where do you like to go?” 7. “What role models do you respect the most?” 8.
“Where were you born?” 9. “What’s one thing on your bucket list?” 10. “Are you a troublemaker?” 11. “Who is your best friend and what do you love about him/her?” 12. “Do you have any nicknames?” 13. “What’s one place you really want to travel to?” 14.
“What makes you really irritated? Especially something other people do that irritates you!” 15. “Is death your biggest fear, or is it something else?” 16.
“If you were a man for a day, what would be the first thing you do?” 17. “What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person?” 18. “What’s one thing you’d love to learn more about?” 19. “Where is one place you feel most like yourself?” 20. “What is something you’ve never done that you’ve always wanted to do?” 21.
“Where is your favorite place to escape to?” 22. “What is something you’ve never done that you’ve always wanted to do?” 23. “If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?” 24.
“What is your biggest fear?” 25. “When you were younger what did you think you were going to be when you grew up?” 26. “What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?” 27. “Do you easily accept compliments? Or do you hate compliments?” 28. “If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?” 29. “How seriously do you take horoscopes?” 30. “Do you have any regrets? What’s your biggest one?” 1. “How is your relationship with your mom?” 2.
“Do you have any brothers or sisters?” 3. “What do you value the most when it comes to friendship?” 4. “How is your relationship with your father?” 5. “How often do you talk with your parents?” 6.
“What’s your best memory with your father/mother/sibling in it?” 7. “What jobs did your grandparents do?” 8. “Who do you think knows you the best?” 9. “Where is your bloodline originally from?” 10. “How regularly do you see your best friends?” 11. “How is your relationship with your father?” 12. “Tell me about a funny family story.” 13. “Which relative are you emotionally closest to?” 14. “Where did your parents meet?” 15. “Who is the wisest person in the family?” 16.
“If you had to choose, what family member would you kill off and why?” 17. “Tell me about a family member you are really proud of.” 18. “Who’s your best friend?” 19. “Where is your bloodline originally from?” 20. “How did you and your best friend meet?” 21. “Who is the kindest person in your family?” 22. “What’s the most immature thing your parents do?” 23. “Who is the wisest member of your family?” 24.
“What’s the weirdest tradition your family has?” 25. “What bad thing did you do as a kid that your parents never found about” 26. “What’s your “and then it got worse” family story?” 27. “Do you have any relative in jail?” 28. “Do you have any famous relatives?” 29. “How close are you with your family?” 30. “What jobs do your parents do?” 1. “Does a massage make you wet?” 2. “Would you use sex toys?” 3.
“Do you like watching porn?” 4. “Which celebrity would you sleep with, in a blink of an eye?” 5. “Doggy style or a cowgirl?” 6. “Will you cheat on your boyfriend with an ex whom you still have strong sexual chemistry with?” 7. “Does size matter to you?” 8. “Would you be open to a threesome?” 9. “If a guy wants to come over to your place and make out with you right now, would you like that?” 10. “Where was the craziest place you ever had sex?” 11.
“Have you ever kissed a girl before?” 12. “Spit or swallow?” 13. “If I asked nicely, would you show me your boobs?” 14. “Have you ever been caught having sex?” 15. “How often do you masturbate?” 16. “What makes you wet without fail?” 17. “What’s the dirtiest thing you’ve ever sexted someone?” 18.
“What’s your favorite part of a man’s body?” 19. “What’s the most daring place you’ve done it in public?” 20. “Who’s the one person in this world you wish you could fuck?” 21. “In what position do you orgasm most reliably?” 22.
“What does it feel like when you orgasm?” 23. “Have you ever made an erotic fantasy come true?” 24. “Are you a screamer? A moaner?” 25. “How do you like your pussy to be licked?” 26. “What’s your favorite kind of foreplay?” 27.
“Do you like it rough or gentle?” 28. “If you had to choose, would you be a dominatrix or a submissive?” 29. “What does your ideal penis look like?” 30. “What’s your favorite blowjob technique?” 31. “Is there a steamy scene from a movie that you would like to recreate?” 32. “How do you like your breasts to be handled? Rough or gentle?” 33. “Where’s your favorite place to be kissed?” 34. “Do you like your hair pulled?” 35. “You feel my hand going down your back, how do you react?” 36.
“What is your favorite position when you are on top?” 37. “Do you prefer professional or amateur porn?” 38. “Have you ever done it in the water?” 39.
“What would you want to do if I was at your house right now?” 40. “What types of props have you used during sex?” 41. “What’s your favorite strategy for getting him to cum asap?” 42.
“On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, what number would you rate your blowjob skill?” 43. “Would you like me to suck and caress your nipple?” 44. “If we’re out shopping for clothes, would you sneak into a fitting room with me?” 45.
“Have you ever blindfolded or handcuffed your partner?” 46. “How many different positions do you think you have tried so far?” 47. “Do you like giving an oral or getting one?” 48. “Do you enjoy making out while drunk?” 49. “I’m in the shower, do you join in or get me when I get out?” 50. “Have you ever thought of me ripping your clothes?” 1. “What’s your favorite place in the entire world?” 2. “Where did you go to school?” 3.
“What do you do, and how long have you been doing it?” 4. “What were you like as a kid?” 5. “What’s on your bucket list?” 6. “What type of music are you into?” 7. “Do you have any nicknames? What’s the story behind them?” 8. “Are you a cat person or a dog person?” 9. “Did you like this place?” 10. “Want to get coffee/dessert after this somewhere else?” 11. “What kinds of things really make you laugh?” 12.
“Have you figured out your calling in life? What is it?” 13. “What’s your favorite place in the entire world?” 14.
“Favorite movie of all time? Why so?” 15. “What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?” 16. “What do you hate most about the dating process?” (Tell me so I can avoid it!) 17. “What type of music are you into?” 18. “Do you have any pet peeves?” 19. “Do you ever cook?” 20.
“What’s your biggest goal in life right now?” 21. “Coffee or tea?” 22. “Who was your favorite schoolteacher or college professor? Why?” 23. “Are you a morning person or a night person?” 24. “Who is your best friend? What do you like about him/her?” 25. “What are you most passionate about?” 26.
“What was your major?” 27. “What should I know about you that I’d never think to ask about?” 28. “If you won the lottery tomorrow, what’s the first thing you’d buy?” 29. “Who has been the biggest influence in your life?” 30. “What was your family like growing up?” 1. “What’s ‘our’ song?” 2. “Have you ever written a love letter?” 3. “When did you have your first kiss?” 4. “What is that one thing about our relationship that makes you the happiest?” 5.
“Describe your idea of a perfect night together.” 6. “Do you like breakfast in bed?” 7. “What kind of texts do you find romantic?” 8. “Do you enjoy being out in nature?” 9. “What gestures do you find truly romantic?” 10. “Do you like kissing in public?” 11. “Where do you see us in five years?” 12. “Would you feel special if I always greet you with flowers?” 13.
“Do you believe in marriage? Or do you prefer committed relationships?” 14. “Which is your favorite restaurant for date nights? And what is your favorite romantic meal to have at home?” 15.
“What would be the perfect gift?” 16. “Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?” 17. “Can you share something from your life (any secret!) that you haven’t yet shared with anyone earlier?” 18. “What would you not do for me?” 19. “What made you fall in love with me?” 20.
“What memories do you have from us that you cherish the most?” 21. “What makes you feel so much in love with me?” 22. “What do you think about public displays of affection?” 23. “Do you think everyone who´s in love is this happy? Or did we just win the lottery?” 24. “What is one secret you can tell me?” 25.
“Could you be in a long distance relationship?” 26. “What do you think is the most attractive trait in my personality?” 27. “Who was your first crush? How old were you?” 28. “Will you choose to go to a party organized by your friends or be with me instead, in case I am to leave for some work for a few days?” 29.
“How much do you love me?” 30. “When did you know you were falling for me? Was it love at first sight?” 31. “Do you think we will fall in love with each other even in the next life if such a thing exists?” 32. “Do you think it was a fate or a destiny that has brought us together?” 33.
“What’s the cheesiest compliment that you have ever received, be it by a girl or a guy?” 34. “When you feel romantic what song do you listen to the most?” 35. “Would you feel special if I always greet you with flowers?” 36. “What does love mean to you?” 37. “What is a quirky thing about me that you love?” 38. “What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?” 39.
“What is your dream honeymoon spot?” 40. “Do you believe in soul mates?” 41. “What song would you like to make love on?” 42. “If you are sad, or upset, how would you most like someone to take care of you?” 43. “What are the things that remind you of me?” 44. “Do you believe in public displays of affection?” 45.
“Do I make you happy?” 46. “What kind of texts do you find romantic?” 47. “What settings do you find romantic?” 48. “When did you first fall in love with me?” 49. “What type of cologne do you prefer on a man?” 50. “What is the best thing you like about me?” 1. “How old are you?” 2. “How much do you weigh?” 3. “Are they really yours?” 4.
“Why do you have to be a b*tch sometimes?” 5. “Do you think I’m handsome?” 6. “Are you on your period?” 7. “Do you want to know what my ex did this one time?” 8.
“Want to pay for dinner?” 9. “Can I read your messages?” 10. “How many guys have you slept with?” 11. “Babe, I bet if you were a guy, you’d f*ck her brains out too, right?” 12. “What do you think of my uh, size?” 13. “Is your sister hot?” 14. “Can I borrow some money?” 15. “Are you really going to eat all that?” 16. “How long does it take to put on all that make-up?” 17. “If I got you pregnant, would you have an abortion?” 18. “How much do you earn?” 19. “Can you chill?” 20. “Why can´t you lose weight?” 21.
“How did you screw-up your last relationship?” 22. “Is it that time of the month?” 23. “Can you calm down?” 24. “Do you like to be conquered?” 25. “Why do you like wearing that skirt?” 26. “Are you drunk yet?” 27. “If you could have dinner with any famous person, living or dead, would you order the most expensive entrée on the menu like you did tonight?” 28.
“I’m going to get some food, do you want a salad?” 29. “If you could change 3 things about yourself, would you start with that nose?” 30. “Why are you even friends with them?”
Think about this. If you could name one thing that every talk show host has in common, what would it be? If you said “an outgoing personality”, you’re right, but it’s not what we’re getting at. It’s that they all use question cards (also known as “prompter” cards).
No matter how outgoing or experienced you are at meeting new people, . That’s why having a list of backup questions (and removing ““) is so important. The same applies when you’re speaking with a girl you’re interested in. 19,132 4 Having a unique set of questions in your conversational arsenal will CATAPULT your attractiveness in the eyes of every girl you engage with.
Why? Because the girl will INSTANTLY consider you to be a whole lot more interesting than every “so, do you come here often?” or “gee, how’s this weather?” guy (and there are a lot of them, trust us). Asking good questions will make you more interesting. Girls are attracted to interesting guys.
Romance, listening skills, and humor are all to women, and these traits can all be conveyed with questions.
But remember guys: and stories so that you’re sharing your own experiences as well. You don’t want the conversation to come across like an interview because that would be unnatural and awkward. To help you along today, we’ve put together the essential list of good questions to ask a girl.
We’re confident that even if you can simply memorize a handful of these and apply them to your daily conversations, you will see a massive improvement in the quality of your interactions with women. Post Contents • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • If you do not know how to ask the right question, you discover nothing. – W.
Edwards Deming Top 21 Questions to Ask a Girl You Like If you’re going to memorize one list of questions, make it this one. These are our tried and tested, top 21 questions to ask a girl. 1. What are you passionate about right now?
2. What do you look for in a guy? 3. What makes you happy? 4. Who are you closest to in your family and why? 5. If you could go back five years, what would you change about your future? 6. What’s your favorite time of year and why? 7. What was the best thing about where you grew up?
8. What would you do tomorrow if it were your last day on Earth? 9. What do you like most about yourself? 10. What’s your biggest dealbreaker in a relationship? 11. What’s your favorite movie of all time? 12. What’s been your proudest moment? 13. If you could do anything for a job tomorrow (with no obstacles in your way) what would you do?
14. Do you have any secret talents? 15. Is there something that you used to do that you loved, but you’ve now stopped doing? 16. What were you like as a kid? 17. What’s the most valuable thing in your life?
18. What’s your idea of a perfect date? 19. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received? 20. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
21. How do you think your closest friends would describe you? 100+ Good Questions to Ask a Girl Hungry for more questions? You got it. Keep reading for 100+ more of the best questions to ask a girl, divided into categories for each different type of question.
Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl Scientific studies that fluid conversations create feelings of self-esteem, social validation, and belonging. Interesting questions are a great way to create fluid conversations because they allow you to learn more about her perspective or personality. Through this, they invite further discussion. By their very nature, that’s what makes them interesting! Here are our go-to interesting questions to ask a girl.
• What’s the craziest or most out-of-character thing you’ve ever done? • What’s your favorite thing about this city?
• What is your biggest “pet peeve”? • If you could relive one day from the past, which would it be and why? • If you could have any talent in the world, what would it be? • If could choose only one long-term goal, either to own a house or to travel the world, which would you chose? • What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re all alone? • What’s your go-to karaoke song?
• What’s your idea of a perfect weekend? • If you could take one book, one piece of clothing, and one food item to a desert island, what would they be? • What’s on the top of your bucket list right now? • What’s the last thing that had you so excited you couldn’t sleep? • What would be your ‘Miss America’ platform? • If you could invite ANY three people from history over for a dinner party, who would you invite and why? • What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
• At what age do you think a person needs to “grow up? and why” • Where is the next place you would love to travel to? • If you could tell you of ten years ago one thing, what would it be? • What’s something that you’ve never done but always wanted to? • What’s the best gift you’ve ever received? If you think you might not be an interesting guy, give this a watch: Deep Questions to Ask a Girl Deep questions are personal.
They build trust and make a girl feel closer to you. Here are our favorite deep/personal questions to ask a girl. • What are the three principles you would want to pass along to your children? • Would you describe yourself as a spiritual person? And if so, how does it shape your life? • What’s been your biggest mistake and what did you learn? • Who’s been the biggest influence on your life and decisions?
• What motivates you the most? • When you were little, what did you want to do when you “grow up”? • If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be?
• What gives you the most adrenaline? • What’s a common thing that you think about when you’re alone? • Would you like to have kids at some point in your life? • How often do you see your good friends? • If you could be a fly on any wall, which would it be and why? • How important is family to you? • What’s your worst habit? • What kind of parent would you like to be? The rise of technology and human interconnectedness has given rise to a growing particularly .
Despite these technological advances, one thing remains true. To build a strong relationship, there needs to be a meaningful connection. Learn more about creating meaningful relationships in the age of technology in the below video: Questions to Ask a Girl to Get to Know Her Here are some excellent questions to ask a girl to get to know her.
They’re a touch lighter than our deep and personal questions listed above. • Where did you grow up? • What did you study in college and why? • What’s your favorite place to run away to? • What do you do to cheer yourself up? • How do you like to receive love? • Who knows you best? • What are you most attracted to in a guy? • What subject would you like to learn more about? • What makes you laugh more than anything? • If you could ask me anything, what would it be?
• What’s your favorite type of food? • Are you a morning or night person? • What does it take for someone to become good friends with you? • What kind of movies / TV shows do you like? • Would you say you’re more introverted or extroverted? Craving more ‘get to know her’ questions? Check this video out: Flirty Questions to Ask a Girl Confident guys show romantic interest by flirting. And, surprise: Girls love confidence. Flirting also has including boosting your immune system, relieving stress, and reducing symptoms of loneliness.
Here are a few of our go-to questions for getting your flirt on. • What do you like to do the most when you’re alone? • When’s the last time you got butterflies and why? • What’s your opinion on manscaping? • Who’s your biggest celebrity crush?
• What’s your guilty pleasure? • What’s your favorite daydream to have? • Have you ever had a one night stand? • Are you a shower or bath kind of girl? • Has anyone ever called you a good kisser? • Have you ever been caught doing something you shouldn’t have been doing? • Have you ever skinny dipped? • What’s your opinion on kissing in public? • Do you prefer boxers or briefs on a guy?
• What are you most attracted to in a guy? • What do you think would happen if we were stuck in a room for 24 hours together? Remember guys, there’s a difference between flirting and being creepy. Here’s a great video from Charisma on Command that explains the difference: Fun Questions to Ask a Girl How many times have you heard a girl say she wants to be with a ‘fun’ guy?
This is because everyone loves the feeling associated with being around fun people. And equally, everyone can relate to the drain of being around someone who is boring or overly negative. Here are some awesome fun questions to show your lighter side. • If you could be a guy for a day, what’s the first thing you’d do?
• What’s your favorite 80’s song? • What’s the funniest pickup line you’ve ever had tried on you? • How do clowns make you feel? • Do you prefer a ripped body or a dad-bod?
• Who would you rather have dinner with: Tom Cruise or Nicolas Cage? • If you were to make a YouTube channel, what would it be about? • If you had to give up one sense, which would it be? • Who in your life makes you laugh the hardest?
• If animals could talk, which animal would you most like to have a conversation with? • Have you ever found someone attractive who you really shouldn’t? • If you were to describe yourself in three words, what would they be? • What’s the most regretful purchase you’ve ever made? • What’s your favorite thing about being a girl? • What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten? Random Questions to Ask a Girl Nothing breaks an awkward silence better than a random question. Here are some of our favorites: • Would you rather have a lot of money or find true love?
• What’s your favorite day of the week? • What’s a better name for a dog, Milo or Emily? • What’s the most you’ve ever had to drink in a single night? • Would you rather be trapped in a dark small box or at a Justin Bieber concert with no doors or windows?
• If you could have any superpower, what would it be? • What’s your favorite animal and why? • Cats, dogs, or llamas? • What do you think of girls proposing to guys? • What’s your favorite song to dance to?
• What’s your least favorite food? • What’s the last lie you told? • Are you strangely sentimental about any objects you own? • Have you ever dropped money, noticed, and just kept on walking? • What’s the first thing you do when you get hold of a rubber band?
• Do you have a “phone voice”? • Are you a snorer? • Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life? • What do you find yourself hoarding?
• Which children’s show did you watch way past an “appropriate” age? Funny Questions to Ask a Girl Laughter is the closest distance between two people. – Victor Borge • What would be the first thing you would do if you woke up tomorrow as a guy? • Have you ever been on a blind date that was successful? • What’s your most embarrassing moment? • Tell me about the last time you really laughed, I mean belly-aching, fall-on-the-floor-laughed?
• What was the weirdest punishment your parents gave you when you were growing up? • What makes you feel the most awkward? • Where are you most ticklish? • If dolphins are so much like humans, do you think they get thirsty? • What’s something you’re really bad at? • Have you ever been walked in on naked? Don’t consider yourself to be a “funny” guy? Check out this video where Stephan Erdman breaks down how to develop a great sense of humor and make women laugh in 3 simple steps: Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend These questions are all about strengthening your connection with your girlfriend.
If you’re looking for new things to do with your girlfriend, , as well as our . • What’s something you’d love to do this month? • What can I do to make your life better today? • What would you like our shared goals to be this year?
• In what ways do you feel loved by me? • What are the things I do that you appreciate? • What are the things I do that annoy you? • What’s your favorite thing that we do together? • Is there anything about you that you haven’t felt comfortable telling me? • What’s the first thing that came to your mind the first time you saw me? • How do you think we would fare in a long distance relationship?
• What’s something you’d like to do with me that we haven’t done yet? • What do you do when you have the house to yourself? • If I was to be reincarnated as an animal, what do you think I would be and why? • If you could ask three wishes of me, what would they be? • What’s the next place you’d like us to road trip to? • Who out of my friends do you like the most (and why)?
• Who out of my friends do you like the least (and why)? • What can I do to help you realize your passions sooner? • What makes you smile about us? • What’s the first thing that you think about when you think of me when we’re not together? Want more? for 90+ more questions to ask your girlfriend. Truths to Ask a Girl Truths are similar to deep questions. They differ in that they specifically put the girl in a position to offer up the most revealing aspects of her past. • When was your last serious relationship?
• How long did it last? • Why did you break up? • Who was your first true love? • What do you want to get out of your next relationship? • What would you say is your quirkiest habit?
• What is something that not many people know about you? • Have you ever had a run-in with the law? • Have you ever cheated on someone? • What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done? • What are you most afraid of in life? • What’s something you have done that you would never tell your parents about?
• What’s the craziest dare you’ve ever done? • What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told? • What’s the most un-lady-like thing you’ve ever done?
What Next? Being interesting, humorous, thoughtful, and inquisitive (in healthy doses) are all super attractive qualities to women.
The questions above allow you to subtly demonstrate those qualities without being overbearing or pushy. Whether you’re looking for love or just seeking to improve your conversations with women in general, having a selection of thought-provoking questions to draw from is an excellent advantage to have.
You don’t want to stop there, though. Because here’s the number one thing that will help you have better conversations with women. Practice. Like learning to drive or play the guitar, it’s all about how much time you spend on it.
The bottom line? You need to be speaking to more women than you are right now. You should also be very aware of the questions not to ask women. Check out our list of those . It’s Not Just About The Questions You Ask Remember this, guys: Asking the right questions isn’t going to get you anywhere if you smell like your Uncle Dave’s gym sock from 20 years ago. The truth is, women than we men do.
Enter Pheromone Cologne. It’s an Amazon bestseller with over 3,500 reviews (and most of them positive). Many guys have said they’ve received positive reactions from women by wearing it. Give it a try: Last update on 2018-12-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API Use Question Cards to Make Getting to Know Each Other More Fun If your memory is as bad as ours can be, question cards can work really well as conversation starters.
They’re a fun way to spark awesome conversations and build mutual interest and attraction with the girl you’re interested in. And rather than you being the one asking all the questions, you can take it in turns. The more she learns about you and shares things about herself, the more she’ll develop a strong intimate bond with you. We recommend this set from TableTopics: Last update on 2018-12-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API It’s another Amazon bestseller and has sold over 2 million copies.
Give it a go. You’ll be surprised by how much fun you’ll both have. How to Get Out of the Friend Zone Are you finding that you’re often being “friend zoned” by women? If so, I urge you to give this book a read. It’s written by a certified marriage, family therapist, and self-described recovering ‘nice guy’. It’ll teach you how to express yourself and get what you really want in life. It has over 700 five star reviews on Amazon and it’s a total life-changer.
Last update on 2018-12-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API Conclusion To wrap it all up—be present, and show genuine interest in her. Listen, and stick to open-ended questions. Remember to share your own experiences as well. You don’t want the conversation to . Chat with us in the comments about any questions we missed, or how you go with trying some of these out. Of course, be sure to for all our latest manly advice. Additional Resources Interested in learning more?
Check out these awesome articles that will give you more great tips for becoming a more attractive male: • • • • •
101 Good Questions To Ask A Girl - Instantly SPARK a Conversation with Her.