Finding the best life coach certification programs isn't as easy as it might sound. It turns out there are thousands of programs out there and they aren't all created equal! Check out these three steps explaining how life coach certification works and how to find the program that is right for you: Step 1: Do Your Homework. Like a college degree, earning your life coaching certification is the best way to become an expert at your craft. Also like a college degree, it's going to cost you some money so choose your program wisely. To give you an idea of what to expect, most respecte .
Welcome and congratulations on your decision to be a Certified Professional Coach! About the Process This application serves as a tool for you to determine that this training program is the right one for you, and a tool for the Center for Coaching Certification to best serve you as a participant. Thank you now for your interest in becoming a Certified Professional Coach and for your application. The Center for Coaching Certification looks forward to helping you earn your certification and welcoming you to a class soon!
To ensure you receive emails, please add CoachSupport@CoachCert.com to your email contact list. Additionally, kindly addus to your safe senders list. For information on how to do this, go to: Applicant hereby accepts and agrees that earning the Certified Professional Coach designation requires the following: Attendance and participation in all segments of the program. With advance approval, one of the first five webinars may be made-up. Complete the assignments from each webinar: in your own words answer the questions given and meet the length requirement.
Opt-In newsletter The complete program to earn this certification is $1695.00. Prior to earning certification, applicant understands and agrees to complete the course work, attend all hours of training and fully participate, complete research, practice, and report assignments, fully participate in the coaching practicum, and complete the case study assigned. Certification is possible within offered schedules; applicant has up to twelve months to complete the course.
Applicant agrees and understands that any opportunity for make-up work is at the discretion of the instructor. Transferring to a different class is based on space available and, depending on circumstances, there may be an additional fee of $250.
• The ICF has approved this program for 30 hours of ACSTH - Approved Coach Specific Training Hours. • The Center for Coaching Certification is accredited by IACET to offer 3 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) for this program. • 3 AICI CEUs may be earned. Please note that while this course is accredited by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI) certification earned through the trainer upon completion of this course is entirely independent from AICI’s certification programs.
If you wish to pursue AICI certification, please refer to AICI's website. http://www.aici.org • The Center for Coaching Certification is approved by PMI to offer 3 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) for this program. The program is owned by the Center for Coaching Certification LLC, parent company Effect Services LLC, and its founder Cathy Liska. Other Instructors are Independent Contractors with no proprietary interest. The program and materials are the intellectual property of the Center for Coaching Certification LLC.
Participant hereby agrees that there shall be no replicating, duplicating, or otherwise reproducing the materials for the use of anyone other than the course participant, and no using the content for training programs.
Classes are recorded for the participants. Recordings are also used for periodic audits by accrediting organizations and occasionally for students in other classes when their recordings are defective. Registering for a class means agreeing to these uses of recordings. Information from each form on this website is used by the Center for Coaching Certification to respond and follow-up.
The information is maintained on our internal database. Trainers maintain student records during classes and after a class is over the Center for Coaching Certification maintains the records internally. Completing a form means agreeing to your information being held in our records. Cancellation Policy: In the event you must cancel participation, up to seven days prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of the amount less a twenty percent processing fee; six days or less prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of fifty percent of the registration.
You may transfer your full registration to someone else up to three days prior to the start of the first webinar. If you start the program and are unable to attend all of the classes and the full coaching practicum, participation may be transferred to another class when space is available.
By clicking submit below, yes I am acknowledging that I have read and agree to the above statements and agree to receiving emails and phone calls.
best charlotte dating coaching certification - Dating Coaches
Does the Idea of Earning an Income by Giving Dating and Relationship Advice Really Appeal to You? I’m excited to let you know about a very special opportunity. Over the years, many people have asked me: “can you teach me how to start and run my own Date Coaching business?” So that’s what I’ve done for you! I’ve created a step-by-step, in-depth program on exactly HOW to become a successful Date Coach! The most exciting part? My program is completely online so you can learn from the comfort of your laptop anywhere in the world!
After you graduate, you continue to be fully supported in our online community. We help you grow your business! I will reveal all my trade secrets to help YOU create a successful and FUN business. Did you know that nearly half of the adult population in the US is single?
With an estimated 92 million singles in the US alone (not including Canada and the rest of the world!), there are more people in search of love today than ever before. We are busy people in a fast-paced world. With job pressures mounting and deadlines needing to be met, it is becoming harder for singles to find time to date.
And for those who do have the time, how do they sift through a sea of singles to find “the right one”. They need a Date Coach! Date Coaching is a fast-growing sector of the Dating Industry. Singles desire a relationship but get confused about which online site to use, how to navigate a first date, how to sound interesting (and not nervous!) on the phone, and the list goes on. Much like a personal trainer, a date coach helps you become a more confident version of yourself thus attracting a more suited partner.
From 2007 – 2014, my Date Coaching business (Your Date Coach) helped 1000′s of singles and I’ve appeared in 100′s of media outlets. Prior to starting Your Date Coach Inc., I owned a successful speed-dating company so if there is anyone who knows how to build a successful business in the dating industry, it’s me! Here is a general idea of the type of income coaches can earn per year based on the average rate for a coach who is starting out: 16 clients per month at $500/month = $96,000 per year 8 clients per month at $500/month = $48,000 per year 4 clients per month at $500/month = $24,000 per year And remember, this just represents income from actual coaching sessions at the base rate I recommend you start at.
You can also offer products, speaking engagements, workshops and more! It is up to you what size of practice you want to build. Maybe 5 clients suits you just fine or maybe you want to work toward and keep that 6-figure income you deserve. I give you the tools and the knowledge for you to do what your heart desires.
Whatever you choose, you’ll find yourself in a community of like-minded coaches dedicated to helping each other and their clients. As a Certified Date Coach, you get to be your own boss while enjoying incredible earning potential in a huge growth industry. Owning your own date coaching business means you have the personality and desire to take control of your life and help others in their quest for relationship fulfillment. If you are a social person who loves giving advice, this is your dream opportunity!
Some examples of the hundreds of services you can offer as a Certified Date Coach: • 1 on 1 coaching in person, on the phone or via Skype • Group coaching in person, on the phone or via Skype • Wingwoman or Wingman – you go with your client to to a mall, coffee shop or wine bar and help them engage in conversation with the opposite sex.
This greatly helps in building your client’s confidence and works in the exact same way as you’ve done for friends (for free!) in the past. • Mock Dates – you go on an actual “mock-date” with your client and at the end, give them honest feedback on their first impression and date habits • Image Consulting – this can be conducted in many different formats from giving “per outfit advice” to spending a day with your client overhauling their look and making them far more attractive to the opposite sex • Online Dating Assistant – clients hire you to build an online profile for them and give advice around navigating the online dating world.
• Dating Workshops & Seminars – from 1 hour to 1 day – there are many varieties • So many more services ranging from $125 per hour to $8000 per day! I will teach you how to offer as many as you like. Here is an overview of what we will cover in my Hart Coaching Academy(HCA) Date Coach Certification Program: Week 7: Finding Clients • I’m ready to coach – time to start letting the world know!
• Marketing in the “real” world – what to focus on and what to avoid • Marketing in the “virtual” world – what to focus on and what to avoid • Creating an effective marketing plan that keeps clients coming in • Q&A • Goals for Week 7 Week 11: Coaching Practicum • How to structure a “free 20 min” call and soft sell your coaching services • How to structure a 4-week series of coaching appointments – what to cover and when • How to structure an 8-week series of coaching appointments – what to cover and when • How to structure in-person mock dates and wingwoman/man appointments • How to structure 1-day coaching intensives with a team of experts • How to structure evening or weekend workshops • Q&A • Goals for Week 11 You are absolutely guaranteed to learn everything you need to launch and run your very own successful Date Coaching business!
During your training, you are welcome to reach out with any questions you have. Support continues once you graduate through our monthly Business Building Calls and private Facebook group. Logisitics: • All classes are pre-recorded audio, full transcripts AND video and are personally delivered to you on Monday mornings. You access it through our customized platform. Everything is easily downloadable so you can create your own resource library on your computer.
• Each module will teach a specific set of skills. Participants will also have step-by-step business building goals to complete each week. Expect to dedicate 1-2 hours a week to building your business while taking the training. This allows you to simultaneously build your business while in training enabling you to successfully launch at the end of the 12 weeks! Summary of everything the HCA Certification program includes: • A featured spot on my website as a Certified HCA Coach which will help drive traffic to your business • A “Certified HCA Coach” crest for your website and marketing materials • Access to our private “HCA Certification” Facebook group to connect with other Certified Date Coaches and share experiences/tips.
• Access to 36 Business Building call recordings beyond the training. • 12 weeks of training modules. • 3 one-to-one private coaching calls with Christine after graduation. • A complete step-by-step guide to help you run your business successfully • Insider secrets on free online resources • Insider secrets on the best marketing practices for successful date coaches • Suggested programs and offerings that clients respond to • Proven sales techniques to help potential clients move from interest to purchase • Proven step-by-step coaching programs that guide your clients to dating success • A list of the dating & relationship books to read and those to avoid so you can build your knowledge base • ALL business building tools for a prosperous coaching practice such as templates, scripts, program outlines, contracts.
Everything! About Christine Hart My Professional Bio: Christine worked as a successful dating expert and relationship coach for over 16 years, and was the founder of Your Date Coach Inc.
in 2007, Canada’s very first Date Coaching service. In 2013, she decided to fulfill her desire to help others start up their very own Date Coaching business. She created Hart Coaching Academy and has now certified almost 20 coaches who are loving their business! Christine became an industry leader in assisting singles in navigating their dating journey.
Her guidance and techniques led to more than 65 lasting marriages. Prior to Your Date Coach Inc, she co-founded Western Canada’s first speed dating company, Six Minute Dates Inc and successfully operated it for 6 years. Christine has worked with over 200 media outlets providing expertise on dating and relationships.
These include interviews with CityTV, CTV, Much Music, GlobalTV, Elle Magazine, The Huffington Post, Globe & Mail, The Toronto Star and as the featured expert on CosmoTV’s, Love Trap.
Christine holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications Studies from the University of Calgary. She is a graduate of the Mastery and Leadership Program at PAX Programs in California and is a Gender Intelligence Specialist.
Christine currently trains and mentors Date Coaches as well as works with private clients. Hundreds of coaching client testimonials, click to read them.
My Personal Note to you: In 2007, I decided to take a chance and start up a date-coaching business, Your Date Coach Inc. That decision proved to be one of the best decisions I ever made. I loved absolutely everything about running a date-coaching service. I chose my own hours, I operated my business from home, I made (and make!) an excellent income and above all, I got to help people find love.
People often ask me what it was like running my own date-coaching company and I always respond, “It was so much fun!”. I’m passionate about helping as many people as I can attract an amazing relationship and is why I created Hart Coaching Academy to share my knowledge and to inspire you to create your dream business. Contact me today and let’s get you started!
nstructor: Josh Rohr Earn 0.5 NSCA CEU's! More details: Registration Deadline: 2/16/17 Certified Coaches are eligible for General Liability Insurance through USA Powerlifting.
More Details: Certification Levels - Club Coach (USAPL-CC): coaching novice to state level lifters, club team coach Course includes: Basic human anatomy and physiology Biomechanical aspects of human movement Exercise descriptions and movement performance Rules of performance (squat, bench press, deadlift) Basic review of USAPL & IPF Technical Rules Methodology, principles, and theories of meet preparation and strength training Evaluation of performance - Senior National Coach (USAPL-SNC): coaching state to national level lifters, national team coach, and assistant coach at international events Course includes: All topics listed for Club Coach More thorough review of USAPL & IPF Technical Rules National team and meet management & strategy Advanced meet preparation and training Roles and responsibilities of an assistant coach at international events - Senior International Coach (USAPL-SIC): coaching national to international level lifters and teams, international team assistant & head coach.
*In order to sit for the USAPL-SIC exam you must have served as an assistant coach on a national team competing abroad.* Course includes: All topics listed for Club & Senior National Coach Intense examination and review of USAPL & IPF Technical Rules Drug testing parameters and protocol International team and meet management & strategy Roles and responsibilities of the head and assistant coaches at international events
Relationship coach shares his top dating tips to get noticed