Dating a Cancer Woman — Complete Guide for Make Her Fall in Love with You. Explore Clever Tips and Useful Advice for Relationships & Love!. How to Dating a Cancer Woman. The moon is the ruling planet for a Cancer which makes women of this zodiac sign highly feminine and seductive. Like the lunar influence which draws the tides in the ocean, a Cancer woman when in the mood, can attract a man to her without so much as lifting her delicate little finger. This is because of their innate charm, sympathetic natures and pleasing manners which are usually enough to bowl over a guy. An essential aspect of the Cancer’s personality is a love for home and family – hardly surprising since they bear the symbol of the Crab, a creature which is h .
Have you ever wondered what it is exactly that makes Cancer tick? Those of use that are born under the Cancer sign can sometimes be stereotyped as nothing more than moody and over emotional creatures but the truth of the matter is Cancers are much more complex than that and they possess many unique traits and characteristics that aren’t always apparent the moment that you meet them.
So to give you a better idea of what it really means to be a Cancer lets investigate this sign further by looking at 21 common traits and characteristics of the Cancer personality.
1. Cancer is incredibly intuitive and astonishingly good at reading people. Cancers have a one-of-a-kind sense of intuition that allows them to observe and pick up on things that fly right over the heads of others. They are naturally gifted at reading people and they can almost always tell when someone is acting unusual or ‘off’ in some way.
They should learn to trust their instincts because more often then not… they’re dead on. 2. Cancer is an intense and passionate lover. Cancer isn’t the type to ‘half ass’ things when it comes to love and in a relationship they make for an incredibly intense and passionate partner. Being loved by a Cancer is unlike quite anything else and it has the power to make a person feel alive.
3. But Cancer doesn’t cope well with heartbreak. Cancer’s heart can be sensitive and when it’s broken or toyed with they can take it pretty rough. They often have a hard time moving on from a relationship once it is over and can take a long time before they are able to fully get back on their feet. 4. Cancer can be extraordinarily generous at times. Cancer is one of the most giving personalities that you’ll ever come across and it’s not uncommon for them to the bestow their friends and family with massive acts of generosity out of nowhere.
They don’t do it because they feel they have too… they just genuinely like to put a smile on their loved ones faces. 5. Cancer is mysterious and hard to read. The Cancer has a mysterious characteristic to their personality that can make them seem like a bit of an enigma at times. They’re not the type to give away all of their secrets right away and they don’t tend to broadcast their every thought and emotion like some of the other signs might do.
This can make them extremely hard to read for those that don’t know them very well however it’s this same mysterious trait that also intrigues others and draws them into the Cancer’s world.
6. Cancer LOVES affection. The Cancer can’t say no to a bit of affection especially when it’s coming from the right person. They love to feel needed and wanted and they have a very tender and sensual side that thrives on affection from their loved ones! 7. Cancer is calm and chill… until they are provoked. Cancers are generally pretty easy going in their approach to life but don’t mistake that for thinking that they will just allow people to walk all over them. When provoked their claws will come out and they’ll be sure to put you in your place in the way that only a Cancer can.
8. Cancer can experience crazy mood swings. Sometimes Cancers mood can seem to change like the winds. When they are up they can feel amazing but when they’re feeling down their lows can also be just as intense.
They often try their best to keep things under control but sometimes their emotions can overwhelm them. 9. Cancer is always there for their friends, period. There are very few things that Cancer values more than their friendships and they will do just about anything to help out a close friend. They are great listeners and when someone that they care about hits a rough patch they are often willing to drop everything to lend their support.
10. Cancer can get sentimental and find themself yearning for the past. Cancer can sometimes find themself reminiscing over the past and getting so caught up in their memories that they forget to live in the present. Sometimes they just find it hard to ‘move on’ from things once they are over. 11. Cancer craves deeper and more meaningful relationships. Cancers often find themself less interested in fleeting romances but instead craving the intimacy and closeness that only comes form a longer term commitment.
They can take their time to find the right person but once they do they tend to form an extremely deep bond with that person and give the relationship everything they’ve got. 12. Cancer loves to build a comfortable home that they can call their own.
Cancers tend to be homebody types that feel most at ease when they are in the comfort of their own home. For this reason they often put a lot of time and effort into creating a comfortable and cozy home environment that they can call their own and grow old in. 13. When Cancer is unhappy they can become distant and uncommunicative. When Cancer is upset over something they can somtimes put up a wall and distance themself from others.
Those closest to them shouldn’t take it personally if they don’t feeling like talking… sometimes they just need some time and space alone to work through things on their own. 14. Cancer doesn’t get along with obnoxious and pushy personalities. The Cancer can get a long with a wide variety of people but if you’re obnoxious, demanding and thinking that you can boss Cancer around then you better believe that you have another thing coming.
Cancer is repelled by those that that have no thought for others and they will be quick to distance them self from anyone that only cares about themself. 15. Cancer can be shy and takes time to open up. Cancer can be quite shy and reserved at times particularly when they don’t know a person all that well.
Once their trust and friendship has been earned they can actually become quite wild but they shouldn’t be rushed into opening up… just give ’em time. 16. Cancer is open-minded and endlessly imaginative. Cancer is a dreamer who tends to be limited by no boundaries when it comes to their imagination. They’re also extremely open to new ideas and they prefer to think deeply about things rather than simply taking everything at face value.
17. Cancer can hold onto a grudge for a loooooong time. Cancer tries to treat people as they would like to be treated but when somebody seriously violates their trust or wrongs them in some way that they simply can’t forgive… well they can hold a grudge for a long ass time. It’s best to just avoid getting on their bad side because they have long memories and they aren’t quick to forgive betrayal. 18. Cancer is strong and resilient. Cancers might have a reputation for being a bit on the sensitive side but you shouldn’t mistake that for thinking that they are weak.
In fact they are incredibly resilient and they’re more than capable of rolling with the punches no matter what life throws their way. 19. Cancer instinctively protects their loved ones. Cancer puts their family and loved ones first and they have a strong natural instinct to nurture and protect those that they care about.
You would be foolish to pick a fight with one of Cancer’s tribe… they don’t take that kind of thing lightly. 20. Cancers are complicated and they have many sides to them. The Cancer personality is made up of many layers and those born under this zodiac sign are hard to put into any ‘one’ box. Just when someone thinks they’ve got them all figured out the Cancer will go and do something totally unexpected that they never see coming.
21. Cancer has a compassionate and empathetic heart. The traits and characteristics of compassion and empathy run deep within the Cancer and they can be some of the most thoughtful and caring people that you will ever meet. They are able to relate to people in a meaningful way thanks to their ability to put themselves in another person’s shoes and really understand where they are coming from.
best dating a cancer woman zodiac sign - How to Attract a Cancer Woman
Dating A Cancer Woman: Overview As a water zodiac sign, the Cancer woman is in tune with her feelings and the feelings of others. If you want to date her, you will have to be understanding of her mood swings.
But if you’re also looking for a partner who is caring and compassionate, you’ve found her. Here are some astrology dating tips that can make your match better!
The best thing you can do to catch the attention of a Cancer female is to listen to her. You’ll notice the way she listens to you when you talk, completely engrossed in what you’re saying as if you’re the only person in the room. Reciprocate that level of attention and she will appreciate your intent.
Cancer Woman In Relationships You’ll soon learn that the Cancer lady puts in tireless effort to keep in touch with people and make them feel special in ways that not many other people do. So listen to her when she talks, and remember the little things she says. It will come in handy when thinking of date ideas. Did she talk about liking certain foods, movies, shows, bands, etc.? Take her to a favorite place of hers and she will be thrilled you remembered.
Just be prepared to receive great gifts from her in return, because she will learn your every like and dislike and store it in her memory banks. And she loves to surprise people, so try and offer her a spontaneous outing or gift “for no special reason.” Another important part of the Cancer woman’s life is her family and friends.
She is very close with them, so it would be good for her partner to become close with them as well. And if that isn’t possible then simply making the effort will impress her. Don’t be surprised if she wants to constantly host parties and get-togethers because that’s what she does.
She loves her home and she wants others to enjoy it as much as she does. So helping her to plan and execute a holiday gathering or dinner with friends will go a long way in her book. And don’t get offended when she tries to clean up your place also. Because she’s a home body she wants everyone’s place to be comfortable and secure. Love compatibility needs to be excellent for the Cancer woman to continue a relationship. Star Signs Compatibility Calculator - Your Details - Name: Date of Birth: - Your Partner's Details - Name: Date of Birth Cancer Woman & Sex And that’s how she wants to feel in the bedroom as well.
Before taking your Cancer lover to bed, make sure she feels safe and respected. She doesn’t take this part of the relationship lightly and neither should you. She will do everything she can to please you, so be sure to return the favor. Because she feels everything so strongly, this will be a very emotional experience for her, and it’s important to her that you experience it in the same way. The Cancer female wants to create a spiritual bond with you, not just have a quick fling, so make sure you are serious enough to offer her your mind, body and soul.
If you are in to have fun, then be prepared for her to breakup with you! Conclusion This is the only way a Cancer woman knows how to be in a relationship, so be ready for some serious talks about your future together. If you’re not ready for commitment, tell her.
She knows no other way but all the way when it comes to working on something, and she expects the same from her partner. Remember to be careful of her sensitivity and delicate nature, for she will retreat into her shell if you offend her. But treat her like the lady she is, and you will forever be her knight in shining armor.
Related Posts: • • • How To Date A Cancer Woman
The female Cancer zodiac sign is one of maternal instincts and desires, a protective nature and the moodiness Cancers seem to be known for. What else do female Cancers house within their personalities, though? There's more to them than mood swings, the inspiration to nurture and the likelihood to go to extremes to protect those they consider their own.
Female Cancer Zodiac Personality Characteristics What You Are • Tough, but soft; this means the maternal side of a woman gets exercised well. These women can be effective disciplinarians while also showing their kids they love them. Crabs have hard outer shells with soft bodies. Female Cancer zodiac members are similar this way. • Incredibly loyal, Cancer women tend to make great spouses.
They feel responsible for protecting their families. • Being a Cancer is great when things are up. Cancers make fantastic leaders, artists, inspirational speakers and friends, but there are some flaws to this sign! Cancers may find themselves with inferiority complexes and a tendency to overreact.
They can also be quick to latch onto an insult and beat themselves up over it. Additionally, Cancer women are sometimes difficult and hard to pin down, and they have a tendency to live in the past (if not their imaginations).
• If you're a Cancer woman, you're the diplomat, the peacemaker. You don't like confrontation, although if you have to stick up for a friend, you tend to do so with no hesitation. • Cancer tends to be the most far-reaching sign of the zodiac.
The facets of Cancerian nature include everything from shyness to a desire for the spotlight. Cancerian women can be sensitive, kind, artistic, romantic, eccentric or flamboyant. Emotions Run High; Intuition Is Strong • Female cancers take "women's intuition" even further since they tend to be very intuitive anyway.
• At their worst, Cancers are known for their moodiness. At best, they're the friends you want in your corner when the chips are down because of their fierce loyalty. • If you're a female Cancer, you probably use the words "I feel" much more often than "I think," "I see," "I believe" or "I hear you." It's due to the moon being your ruling planet and the effects of being pulled this way and that by your emotions.
While this is not always a negative, Cancer women tend to "think" with their hearts rather than their heads. Interests • Cancerians tend to be interested in fantasy, the occult and everywhere their imaginations can take them.
They want to know the unknown. • Cancer women are also interested in nurturing plants, animals and other people. They may find themselves interested in gardening, cooking, volunteering at animal shelters and performing random acts of kindness for others. The Basics of the Sign Women born between June 21 and July 22 are the female Cancers of the zodiac. Cancer, a water sign, is ruled by the moon and therefore by emotion.
Related Articles • • • Female Cancerians are said to be the maternal ones of the zodiac, nurturing and kind while also ferociously protective. Cancers are supposedly small, although stature varies: small feet, small fingers, slight curves, lithe figures and so on. Their faces tend to be round with broad foreheads and bright, clear eyes.
Hair tends to be thin and light. Height, as mentioned above, can vary from short to tall. Cancer's homes are their nests. They like to have a place to return to for solitude after braving the public for any length of time. They're not necessarily anti-social, but their homes are their dens, their nests, and they like having a place to call their own that produces a warm, calming effect.
They tend to prefer home to going out on the town. Job Matches for Female Cancers While Cancer's list of interests never seems to end, there are a few career choices that tend to make excellent matches for this sign: • Chef • Homemaker • Housekeeper • Nurse • Journalist • Writer • Politician • Businesswoman • Real estate broker A Final Word These are just some of the standout traits, sign basics and aptitudes of the traditional Cancer woman.
Of course you will need to take into account the and other planet alignments to determine which of these traits really do describe you. Not every Cancer will make a faithful spouse, a great friend or even a competent chef.
However, these observations may just help you discover something about your Cancerian personality that you never realized before.
Everything You Need To Know