Diablo III. Forums New Player Help zdps. zdps I see the mention of a zdps build but nowhere after research can I figure out what zdps means. just another example of too many abbreviations used in this game. What is zdps? zombie dps, zero dps? I think you can do it with a monk or WD. EmmetOtter 14136 posts. EmmetOtter. Ignored. Jan 11, 2015 2. Copy URL. View Post. It's stands for zero DPs. Support builds made for group play where you bring crowd control (freeze, stun, fear, etc .) and buffs to the party and everyone else brings the offense. Only monks and wd's have useful zdps builds at the moment Well, having just completed a level 40 Grift with a zdps monk, I'm convinced. They are very useful, almost a necessity at the higher levels. Chuck 137 posts.
As Season 11 begins for Diablo 3, many players are looking to hit level cap with a high score as soon as possible. When doing this, it’s important that you’re using an efficient build to cut down on the time invested. Thankfully, Rhykker has put together a tier list that’s very thoughtful. Below you will find the names of each build along with which class it belongs to. S Tier (Best Solo GR) • Trag’Oul Corpse Lance – Necromancer A Tier (-5 GR behind S Tier): • Lightning Archon – Wizard • LoN Spirit Barrage – Witch Doctor • Hammerdin – Crusader • Raiment Duo-Gen – Monk B Tier (-7 GR behind S Tier) • Inna EP – Monk • UE Grenades – Demon Hunter • Firebird Archon – Wizard C Tier (-10 GR behind S Tier) • Whirlwind – Barbarian • Thorns Pet Necro – Necromancer • Roland’s Sweep – Crusader • LoN Bomb – Crusader • LoN FoK – Demon Hunter • Rathma Singularity – Necromancer D Tier (-12 GR behind S Tier) • Shadow Impale – Demon Hunter • Arachyr Firebats – Witch Doctor • LoN LTK – Monk • Sunwuko LTK – Monk • *Helltooth Firebats – Witch Doctor • *Marauder Grenades – Demon Hunter F Tier (-15 GR behind S Tier) • *LeapQuake – Barbarian • *Helltooth Garg – Witch Doctor • *Charge Barb – Barbarian • *Jade Doc – Witch Doctor • *Invoker Thorns – Crusader • *LoN Thorns Barb – Barbarian • *Inarius – Necromancer • *Inna/Uliana – Monk Good luck!
best dating diablo 3 monk build season 11 zdps - Zdps Monk Season 11 GR100+
General Information Welcome to our build guide for Support Monk in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.1 and Season 15. 1. Introduction With group compositions heavily favoring crowd control, damage mitigation and health sustain, the support Monk maintains a strong position in the metagame. This crowd control and buff-oriented build is strictly multiplayer oriented, a zero DPS spec that plays part of a composition with other damage dealing party members.
2. Quick Reference 2.1. Skill Setup The basic skill setup of the Support Monk is displayed below. Read the dedicated for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization. Active Skills Tsunami Crippling Light 1 Soothing Mist 2 Implosion 3 Temple of Protection 4 Time of Need Passive Skills () 2.2. Gear Setup The required gear setup for the Support Monk is listed below. Check the for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
• Helm: • Shoulders: • Gloves: • Chest: • Belt: • Pants: • Boots: • Bracers: • Amulet: • Ring 1: • Ring 2: • Weapon: • Offhand: 2.3.
Legendary Gems • Legendary Gem 1: • Legendary Gem 2: • Legendary Gem 3: 2.4. Kanai's Cube • Weapon Slot: • Armor Slot: • Jewelry Slot: 3. Role in the Current Meta The build is strictly meant for group Greater Rifting, as it entirely revolves on supporting DPS party members and deals no damage on its own. In meta terms, the Support Monk is a highly desirable build in any high Greater Rift progression party.
4. Reading Further To go in-depth on the skills, passives, itemization, gemming and variations to get the most out of this build, follow these pages: • : exhaustive breakdown of the skill and passive choices, along with synergies, rotation and breakpoints (if applicable); • : detailed explanations of BiS gear, stat priorities, gemming (both regular and legendary), rerolling and breakpoints (if applicable).
About the Author This build is presented to you by , one of the very few professional Diablo 3 players. Deadset regularly publishes video guides on and streams on , where you can see how this and other builds play out in practice. 5. Changelog • 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15. • 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14. • 26 Nov. 2017 (): Removed Uliana recommendations and replaced them with an optional Uliana setup.
• 26 Nov. 2017 (this page): Reverted the guide to its pure Inna version to accommodate the meta needs. • 26 Nov. 2017 (): Reverted the guide to its pure Inna state.
• 28 Oct. 2017 (): Added Exploding Palm to go with the Ulyana pieces. • 28 Oct. 2017 (this page): Guide adjusted to a more favorable setup, mixed with the Uliana set. • 28 Oct. 2017 (): Added 2 Uliana pieces. • 30 Jun. 2017 (this page): Updated for Patch 2.6 and moved to new guide format. + show all entries - show only 10 entries
• Published on: 04 May 2017 • Hey guys! Check out this video on the support monk. This is an excellent build that is a staple in any GR push team. It is also a normal build in my seasonal rotation, because its pretty easy to play and allows me to push gems much higher than I would be able just playing solo. Diablo Fans Build Guide: http://www.diablofans.com/builds/90101-2-5-s10-zdps-support-monk •
Diablo 3 2.6.1 Monk Build: Icestorm Uliana GR 117+ (Guide, Season 15 PTR)