Best dating in middle school houston tx

best dating in middle school houston tx

Second-to-last 'Texas 7' escapee gets March execution date Dozens of school districts in the Houston area were ranked against each other, as well as schools around the state. Above: See the Houston-area's best middle schools. Fernando Ramirez is a reporter for Chron.com and the Houston Chronicle. You can read more of his stories here and follow him on Twitter at @fernramirez93. Trending Now. Annual list names the best places to work in Houston. How to eat your way through Houston in 24 hours. Mugshots: Houstonians behind bars for murder. Hilarious memes erupt after Trump-Pelosi debate.

best dating in middle school houston tx

School Summary Lanier Middle School is located at 2600 WOODHEAD ST, HOUSTON, TX, 77098-1615. The school is part of HOUSTON ISD. To contact the school, call (713) 942-1900.

Teachers Lanier Middle School employs 74 teachers, who have been with the school an average of 9 years. The teachers average 12 years of experience in teaching. The school currently has 1,423 students with a student to teacher ratio of 19.30 S/T. The special education division has 3 teachers assisting it. Lanier Middle School also employs 3 education aids.

Student Statistics Racial/Ethnic Group Number Percent African American 164 11.52 % Hispanic 482 33.87 % White 462 32.47 % Asian 238 16.73 % Native American 5 0.35 % Two or More Races 69 4.85 % Total Students 1,423 100.00% Economically Disadvantaged 372 26.14 % Limited English Proficiency 68 4.78 % Program Number Percent Bilingual 103 7.24 % Gifted & Talented 1,060 74.49 % Special Education 52 3.65 % Teacher Student Ratio 19.30 S/T Staff Statistics Experience Number Percent Over 20 years 12 16.26% 10 - 20 years 24 32.52% 6 - 10 years 13 18.02% 1- 5 years 24 31.84% Beginning Teacher 1 1.36% Teacher Experience Average 11.50 yrs Teacher Tenure Average 9.10 yrs Teacher Type Number Percent Total Teachers 74 100.00% Female Teachers 48 64.77% Male Teachers 26 35.23% School Admin 6 School Support 5 Edu Aids 3 Special Education 3 Group All Subjects Read Math Science SocStudies Writing ALL 95 % 96 % 96 % 94 % 93 % 95 % African American 96 % 96 % 96 % 96 % 96 % 96 % Hispanic 90 % 92 % 93 % 87 % 84 % 88 % White 98 % 98 % 98 % 98 % 97 % 97 % Asian 99 % 98 % 100 % 99 % 100 % 100 % Two or More Races 99 % 99 % 100 % 100 % 100 % 100 % Economically Disadvantaged 88 % 90 % 90 % 85 % 82 % 85 % Male Students 94 % 94 % 95 % 95 % 93 % 92 % Female Students 96 % 97 % 97 % 94 % 92 % 98 % Special Education 57 % 63 % 59 % 47 % 53 % 48 % Limited English Proficiency 56 % 59 % 67 % 31 % 31 % 60 %


best dating in middle school houston tx

best dating in middle school houston tx - Houston TX School Ratings and Reviews


best dating in middle school houston tx

The curriculum is highly encouraging. Easy, thereby fostering interest in general subjects e.g. science, mathematics, technology, art, etc. Going to a different middle school would have probably made me feel more academically prepared to high school, but as an early teen, I needed the confidence that I could succeed and learn on my own. This school delivered. The teachers I had were fantastic, and while grades were a joke, I had a fantastic time here.

Most of the time the school is very good, and you can fell that your teachers and administrators care about you. The people you meet there are all very talented, and also very friendly and accepting. The one thing that can be improved though is the attitude of certain teachers. 95% of the teachers there are probably one the best ones you will have in your life. The other 5% has no idea what they are doing, and are very harsh towards the student body for no obvious reason.

Overall, I think the school is great dispite the certain teachers that make your life miserable.


best dating in middle school houston tx

Empowering parents GreatSchools is the leading national nonprofit empowering parents to unlock educational opportunities for their children.

We provide school information and parenting resources to help millions of American families choose the right school, support learning at home, and guide their children to great futures. Support GreatSchools in this effort!


Middle School Sweethearts to Newlyweds
Best dating in middle school houston tx Rating: 7,6/10 385 reviews
Categories: best dating