Justin Drew Bieber is a Canadian singer and songwriter. After a talent manager discovered him through his YouTube videos. Here are the top famous Justin Bieber Quotes and Sayings: 1. Friends are the best to turn to when you're having a rough day.
• I'm a grounded person. I don't need security when I'm home as they know who I am. I live with my mum and tour with my dad... I'm just a regular 16-year-old kid. I make good grilled cheese and I like girls. • Interview with The Sun, as quoted by , March 2010 • to all the haters out there i wish u the best. U cant bring me down. I wake up everyday grateful 4 the opportunity and grateful to the fans • Message to his fans via , 14 April, 2010 • I don't like girls who wear lots of make-up and you can't see their face.
Some girls are beautiful but insecure and look much better without the make-up, but decide to put loads on. I like girls with nice eyes and a nice smile. • Quoted in MTV , April 2010 • I want my world to be fun. No parents, no rules, no nothing.
Like, no one can stop me. No one can stop me. • Interview Magazine, as quoted in , April 2010 • Anything above 40 is a little too old for me. I just look for a girl who is funny and has nice eyes and a smile. • Quoted in MTV , April 2010 • I try to read all of my fan mail. A lot of them send me candy, which I'm not allowed to eat 'cause my mom says it might be poisonous. • Interview with TIME, as quoted by , May 2010 • I don't really have an allowance. When I want to get something I just have to ask my mom.
• Quoted in Stv entertainment , May 2010 • I usually have to be home by 10 o'clock and my mom takes my computer away at 10.30pm every night.
• Quoted in Stv entertainment , May 2010 • Yeah, I’m a great kisser. • On a San Diego-based radio show Johnjay & Rich, as quoted by , May 2010 • I have dumped a girl over the phone - it's terrible isn't it? We got into an argument during a phone call so I basically said, I don't wanna be with you any more,' and she cried... I saw her after that and it was a bit awkward, but we're not enemies now, so that's cool…But I wouldn't recommend it, it's very mean!
• Interview with Somebody To Love, as quoted by , June 2010 • My favorite thing is being able to travel around the world and perform for my fans. I think I’ve lost 80 percent of my hearing. I definitely have very loud fans. • , 22 July 2010 • Without the Internet I would have no fans and I wouldn’t be in this business. I owe everything to the Internet and my fans. • , 22 July 2010 • The girls show up wearing nothing. I can’t lie, I’m 16, I don’t hate it. I don’t have a girlfriend.
• , 22 July 2010 • My mom is my biggest fan. She’s been a fan since I was a baby. • , 22 July 2010 • I think the obsession with my hair is funny. People copy my hair. At meet and greets, people touch my hair. I don’t have any product in it. • , 22 July 2010 • I mean, girlfriends are trouble at this age. • , 16 September, 2010 • My first date has been sort of mythologized as ‘Bieber’s Dating Disaster.’ I took her to King’s a buffet restaurant.
Yes, I wore a white shirt. Yes, I got spaghetti. No, this was not the brightest idea. But it wasn’t a big trauma, though. • From Justin's autobiography, First Step 2 Forever: My Story (2010), as quoted by , October 2010 • If I can do just one-tenth of the good did for others, I can really make a difference in this world.
• First Step 2 Forever: My Story (2010), p. 177 • On my page there are so many haters. They just say crazy stuff. Like, I'm not mad. I'm 16 years old and I don't have chest hair and I'm not angry about it at the moment. That will come. People are like, "Look at him he puts helium in his voice before he sings." You just have to laugh at yourself. It's funny. • Interview on The Ellen Show, "Ellen Chats With Justin Bieber", 3 November, 2010 • I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them...
I think you should just wait for the person you're...in love with. • Rolling Stone , February 2011 • [when asked about abortion in cases of rape] Um.
Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I don't know how that would be a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that. • Rolling Stone , February 2011 • I don't want to start singing about things like sex, drugs and swearing. I'm into love, and maybe I'll get more into making love when I'm older. But I want to be someone who is respected by everybody. • Interview with V Magazine, as quoted in , January 2012 • When I was coming up, trying to get to where I am now, people were so happy for me.
They were rooting for me. Now that I'm on top, everyone wants to bring me down. Everyone's trying to tug at me and take my spot... A lot of people say they hate Justin Bieber who haven't even listened to my music. They just hate the idea of me. • Interview with V Magazine, as quoted in , January 2012 • there is time to play...and then there are times to work hard and get my fans an album.
• Message to his fans via 26 February, 2012 • I feel like I carry myself in a more manly way. I don’t carry myself as a boy. • Rolling Stone, as quoted in NY Daily News , July 2012 • i see all of u. i hear all of u. i never want to let any of you down.
i love u. and..thank u. • Message to his fans via , 5 January, 2013 • If you really don’t enjoy the type of music I make and that’s not you, OK. But don’t say I’m not talented. If you haven’t noticed, I wasn’t made — I was found.
• Billboard Interview, January 28, 2013, as quoted in , 'Justin Bieber Feels That He Is Entitled To Winning A Grammy'. • I also heard he got busted for smoking weed and he’s really sorry about it and people make mistakes and he’s never gonna do it again. • Referring to himself, during a skit on SNL’s the Miley Cyrus Show, as quoted in Huffington Post , February 2013 • I'll fucking beat the fuck out of you.
• Responding to a photographer's insults, as quoted in Rolling Stone, , March 8, 2013 • After the new album, I'm actually retiring man. I'm retiring. • Radio interview to Power 106, as quoted in Daily Mail, , 18 December, 2013 • I want to grow as an artist and I'm taking a step out, I want my music to mature.
• Radio interview to Power 106, as quoted in Daily Mail, , 18 December, 2013 • My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring • , 24 December 2013 • I was discovered on YouTube and I think I was detrimental to my own career. • Response to question regarding Usher during deposition in Miami, Florida, as quoted in the , 6 March, 2014 • Look, when you realize how fake it all is; the football, the basketball, the , the Justin Bieber—you know, who gives you these carbon tax messages...
They tell your kids they gotta love Justin Biebler, and then Biebler says "hand in your guns", "pass the Cyber Security Act", and "the police state is good", and then your children are turned into mindless vassals—who now, they look up to some twit, instead of looking up to , or looking up to , or looking up to ; I mean, kids, Magellan is a lot COOLER than Justin Bieber! He circumnavigated with one ship the entire planet!
He was killed by wild natives before they got back to ! And when they got back there was only like eleven people alive of the two hundred and something crew and the entire ship was rotting down to the waterline! That's destiny! That's will! That's striving! That's being a trailblazer! An explorer!
Going into space! Mathematics! Quantum mechanics! The secrets of the universe! It's all there! Life is fiery with its beauty!
Its incredible detail! Tuning into it! They wanna shatter your mind, TALKING ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER!!! IT'S PURE EVIL!!! They're taking your intellect, your soul, and giving you and Bieber. Unlock your human potential! Defeat the globalists who wanna shatter your mind!—Your doorways to perception!—I wanna see you truly live!
I wanna see you truly be who you are!!! • , (February 21, 2011). • [Justin is] a really great little guy... But that's his problem - he's a little guy... His fans are growing up, they're 18, 19-year-olds now...
they're young women. And he still looks like that little boy!... He needs some hair, or something - I just don't think, from my gut - maybe my gut's wrong because it's not 100% - but I don't think he's going to stand the test of time...
But you know what, I don't feel sorry for him, because he's made oodles and he's a fabulously nice person and he'll go on to do something else. • , saying Justin , October 2012 • Who the fuck is Justin Bieber? • , in response to an inquiry by in an interview on : "So, you're listening to a lot of Justin Bieber?" • He's a great guy.
He's doing great out there right now. • , as quoted in Digital Spy , February 2013
best dating justin bieber quotes - Justin Bieber Quotes (24 quotes)
When your friends who swore off pop music back in high school are humming along to "Love Yourself," you know something fundamental has shifted about . Today, as the Canadian-born prodigy turns 22 years old, the world's perception of him is a far, far cry from the Bieber Fever pandemic of 2009-2011.
Back then, you were either a teenage girl swooning at the sound of his smooth, high voice; a grown-up amused by his so-called Cinderella tale, smiling every time "Baby" came on the radio; or one of those people who rolled their eyes and waited until yet another child pop star inevitably burned out, blew up, or faded away. As recently as a year ago, we suspected that day had finally come.
And then, the tide turned. This is not where we'll go on and on about Bieber's musical evolution. No, for the Bieb's birthday, we'd like to hop on our internet time machine and go back to a more innocent era. Here are a collection of quotes from the first years of Bieber's fame, when the 15-year-old was simply asked over and over again how he'd gone from YouTube star to Usher protegé, and how he got his hair to do that swish thing. Rather than suffering from a broken heart and lawsuits, he was battling mobs of girls in malls and complaining about homework.
As some music writers of the era will tell you, — though he was clearly a hard-working prodigy, he was still a teenage boy prone to mood swings that made him monosyllabic when he didn't feel like speaking to the press.
(Just check out how many articles about him from 2009 feature tons of quotes from manager Scooter Braun and others around him, with barely a word from the boy himself.) But the lucky reporters who did catch Bieber on a good day managed to deliver us the picture of a determined young musician devoted to his fans, his mom, girls, and having fun, while still plotting a long-lasting career. On Meeting Usher "Usher was going to the studio the same time as me and I ran up to him as fast as I could.
I was like, 'Usher, Usher! I love your songs! You want me to sing you one?' He gets so many people every day asking him [if they can] sing for him and give him their demo, so I didn't get to sing for him.
But a week later, Usher got to look at my videos and he flew me back to Atlanta, where I met him again and got to sing for him, and I guess the rest is history." — , August 2009 On Chuck Norris "It was like, Usher and Timberlake want to meet me? Are you kidding? There was no point in trying to tell anyone at school about this. It would be like telling them I was going to meet Chuck Norris, and we all know that guy is untouchable.
I mean, c'mon. It's Chuck Norris. He doesn't need Twitter, he's already following you." — From memoir First Step 2 Forever: My Story, October 2010 On Being Canadian "I'll never be an American citizen. You guys are evil. Canada's the best country in the world.
We go to the doctor, and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home." — , February 2011 On Girls, & Beyoncé "Nothing ever got my pulse racing (in a good way) like hockey. Well, nothing except Beyoncé, but that wasn't until I was twelve or so.
Then, all of a sudden, it was like I opened my eyes one day and noticed that the world is full of beautiful girls, and I've had a hard time thinking about anything else ever since." — From memoir First Step 2 Forever: My Story, October 2010 On His Ideal Girlfriend "You can ask me about girls.
It's all good. I like girls. Girls are awesome. Yeah. ...There are so many girls who would just do anything for me because of my status. Someone told me it's great to be with somebody who has just as much to lose as you do. ... Yeah. [Dating somebody famous is] probably a good idea. Because I can never date somebody who's so in love with me that she would do anything for me." — , November 2010 On Abortion "I really don't believe in abortion.
I think [an embryo] is a human. It's like killing a baby. ... Well, I think [in the case of rape] that's just really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I don't know how that would be a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that." — , February 2011 On How He Greets Fans, & Beyoncé "It's like me meeting Beyoncé.
What would I want Beyoncé to [say]? I'd want Beyoncé to be like, 'Hey, sweetheart, can I have a hug?' ... I met Beyoncé a little while ago, and that was amazing. I was a little nervous, but I was basically like, 'You're very good looking.' " — Nightline, March 2010 On Staying Grounded "Of course, I think that people are just waiting for that time when I make a mistake and they're gonna jump on it.
There's gonna be so many people that are gonna try to bring me down. There's gonna be haters. People are just waiting for me to personally mess up.
But I'm just a regular person. I'm going to make mistakes — everybody makes them. I don't think I'm perfect, by any means. But I've got such a great family, such great people surrounding me, that I know I'm not going to make a life-changing bad decision, as some people have. I've seen it happen too many times. I could be my own worst enemy, but I don't want to mess this up." — , February 2011
By the time I got to the phone and dialed John's number, I was out of breath with excitement. "You are not going to believe this," I blurted out. "What's the matter?" Hr sounded concerned. "Are you sitting down?" "Yeah, sure, Pattie. What's wrong?" God only knows what John was thinking at this point. "GOD IS REAL!" I practically shouted in his ear. I waited for John to react in a dramatic way, almost disbelieving way. I expected him to say, "No way! C'mon! Get out of town!" After all, I thought I was telling him something he didn't already know, something that would turn his world upside down like it did mine.
I glanced over and saw Wyatt glaring at me. Journey’s “Lovin’ Touchin’, Squeezin’” was playing on the radio. “What?” I asked. “You secretly hate me, don’t you.” He gestured toward the radio.
“You can’t stand the thought of me taking a much needed nap and leaving you to drive without conversation. You’re torturing me with this sappy stuff.” “It’s Journey. I love this song.” Wyatt mumbled something under his breath, picked up the CD case, and started looking through it. He paused with a choked noise, his eyes growing huge. “You’re joking, Sam. Justin Bieber? What are you, a twelve-year old girl?” There’s gonna be one less lonely girl, I sang in my head.
That was a great song. How could he not like that song? Still, I squirmed a bit in embarrassment. “A twelve-year old girl gave me that CD,” I lied. “For my birthday.” Wyatt snorted. “It’s a good thing you’re a terrible liar. Otherwise, I’d be horrified at the thought that a demon has been hanging out with a bunch of giggling pre-teens.” He continued to thumb through the CDs.
“Air Supply Greatest Hits? No, no, I’m wrong here. It’s an Air Supply cover band in Spanish.” He waved the offending CD in my face. “Sam, what on earth are you thinking? How did you even get this thing?” “Some tenant left it behind,” I told him. “We evicted him, and there were all these CDs. Most were in Spanish, but I’ve got a Barry Manilow in there, too. That one’s in English.” Wyatt looked at me a moment, and with the fastest movement I’ve ever seen, rolled down the window and tossed the case of CDs out onto the highway.
It barely hit the road before a semi plowed over it. I was pissed. “You asshole. I liked those CDs. I don’t come over to your house and trash your video games, or drive over your controllers. If you think that will make me listen to that Dubstep crap for the next two hours, then you better fucking think again.” “I’m sorry Sam, but it’s past time for a musical intervention here.
You can’t keep listening to this stuff. It wasn’t even remotely good when it was popular, and it certainly hasn’t gained anything over time. You need to pull yourself together and try to expand your musical interests a bit. You’re on a downward spiral, and if you keep this up, you’ll find yourself friendless, living in a box in a back alley, stinking of your own excrement, and covered in track marks.” I looked at him in surprise.
I had no idea Air Supply led to lack of bowel control and hard core drug usage. I wondered if it was something subliminal, a kind of compulsion programmed into the lyrics. Was Russell Hitchcock a sorcerer? He didn’t look that menacing to me, but sorcerers were pretty sneaky. Even so, I was sure Justin Bieber was okay. As soon as we hit a rest stop, I was ordering a replacement from my iPhone. My phone buzzes in my purse, so I dig it out. I have ringtones for just about everyone.
So the minute the first strands of Justin Bieber's "Baby" starts, it makes my smile grow. "Who do you hate enough to give them that ringtone?" Jude asks. "Never you mind," I mutter, still smiling as I silence it and glance at the text.
41 Girls That Justin Bieber Has Dated