Voted the best buffet in Las Vegas by the Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association, The Buffet at Wynn offers a luxurious all-you-can-eat dining experience with seafood and carving stations. Head to the buffet for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, as well as for brunch on Saturdays and Sundays, and enjoy delicious dishes from all around the world. The buffet consists of 15 live-action cooking stations with fresh coast-to-coast seafood, rotisserie grilled steakhouse cuts, and over one-hundred mouth-watering dishes presented in artful ways Garden Court Buffet, voted best buffet in downtown Las Vegas, serves up breakfast, lunch, and dinner items for your eating pleasure. Enjoy Asian, Mexican, and Southwestern fare, as well as favorites like pizza, prime rib, and scampi.
Las Vegas is synonymous with gluttony. This is Sin City, after all. Rest assured: Any vices you may have—from gambling (here are in town) to drinking (here are the city’s ) and shopping (check out our very necessary )—may be overindulged while here, especially when it comes to food.
The city offers an array of delicious, never ending, all-you-can-eat food spreads that will satisfy your hunger pangs and then some. So, here they are: The absolute best buffets in Las Vegas. The extravagant plates match the extravagant setting. Matzah crusted fried chicken, ribeye steaks sliced to order, upscale tacos and ahi poke are just a few of the must-try items.
Plus, Steve Wynn is a vegan so expect plenty of options for non-meat eaters as well. Make sure to check out the potato pancake station, serving latkes to order topped with the likes of smoked salmon, wagyu beef and blueberries. It might actually be the single best item at any buffet in Las Vegas. Often considered the best buffet in the world, Bacchanal Buffet offers no shortage of deliciousness. Indulge in fresh street tacos, at least six different Asian soups and a rotation of salads made with golden beets, sweet and sour watermelon and more.
Then, there is the carving station: A heaven made of smoked meat to be devoured right before checking out the dessert station. Indeed, this is a buffet worthy of the opulence expected from Caesars Palaca. Chef Geno Bernardo is a star and his brunch embodies his playful personality. There are à la carte items like duck chilaquiles, orange ricotta pancakes, Asian-influenced chicken wings and some of the best sliders you’ll ever taste.
Also expect multiple all-you-can-eat stations with interchanging items like excellent lamb chops, fresh fruit juices and a whimsical dessert station. Finally, the seafood is a must-have. Whether it’s a play on bagels and lox with fresh salmon or some expertly prepared poke, everything is top of the line.
This brunch with its nod to traditional buffets is on some next level excellence. This Vegas institution has been a stalwart for brunch lovers for over 30 years. Start with endless Perrier-Jouet champagne and American sturgeon caviar and build a perfect meal from there. Alaskan king crab legs, lobster tails and a custom omelette station are just a few of the reasons this has been a Vegas favorite for so long.
Widely regarded as the best “locals” buffet, this spacious eatery at The M Resort is worth the drive to the south end of Las Vegas Boulevard. They brew beer and root beer in house—the frosty beverages go down nicely with a gigantic meal. The fried chicken is on point and the Asian station offers numerous options. Pro tip: Ask the meat man to grill the prime rib. A game changer. The open space lets diners navigate the floor between stations easily. Upscale individual dishes like shrimp and grits and pumpkin risotto intermingle with big ticket items like carved Italian sausages and seafood scampi made to order.
The dessert station features excellent gelato with flavors as universal as pistachio and as unique as Thai tea. A buffet with a theme, this all-you-can-eat setting fits perfectly in Paris Las Vegas. Dishes from five different regions of France are served (the room itself resembles a quaint French village!), including savory crepes from Brittany and penne alla puttanescea from Provence.
Much of the food is cooked right in front of you, a practice that always earns bonus points in our book. Photograph: Courtesy CC/Flickr/ Like the hotel it is housed in, this all-you-can-eatery aims to keep things classy.
Expect cuisine from all over the world, from Italy to Japan, served across different stations and prepared, mostly, right in front of you. You can also opt for the gourmet dinner, which includes a bevy of caviar and dishes like house-made blinis and fresh sushi.
The focus here is on quality, not quantity. Though not as large as other Strip buffets, the high-end fare here is just as good, if not better, than other local destinations. An assortment of Chinese dumplings, fresh pho, made-to-order pasta and a large dessert station are just a few of the highlights. What separates the Rampart from the rest?
Theme nights! Southwest fiesta night features all your Mexican favorites on Wednesdays while Thursdays’. New York Deli will make you feel like you are sitting at a deli counter in Brooklyn. Friday goes high-end with seafood, crab legs and prime rib. Saturdays are all about steak and seafood. Photograph: Courtesy Yelp/ A local favorite, this suburban spot on the west side of town offers a banging dessert station, an awesome discount for military members on Mondays and ton of delicious brunch items, including blintzes and polenta eggs Benedict.
The hickory smoked pork ribs are on the menu a few times a week—make sure to order them when available. Photograph: Courtesy Yelp/
best dating las vegas buffets value breakfast - Best Buffets In Las Vegas
Best Buffets in Las Vegas Looking for a place to eat? We have put together a list of the Best Buffets in Las Vegas. If there is one thing Las Vegas is known for (besides gambling, shopping and entertainment) it's the wide selection of buffets. Las Vegas buffets have long been an integral part of the Vegas experience. The city is famous for some of the most lavish, eye-popping and belt-busting buffets.
Breakfast, lunch or dinner the buffets in Las Vegas are always serving something that's sure to please your taste bud. Las Vegas buffets continue to offer enticing food at great prices. When it comes to Las Vegas buffet prices, where else can you go to eat all the steak and lobster you want at a price way under $35? All buffets however are not created equal and in our opinion, here is a list of what we consider . Also here is a list of the . Bon appétit!
Here are some things to keep in mind when you are at a Las Vegas buffet Keep the side dishes to a minimum. Things like potatoes, bread and rice will take up space quickly. Even vegetables. You probably hear "Eat your vegetables!" in your dreams, but this is Vegas, baby! You can do that when you get back home.
Right now, go for the seafood, prime ribs and steak. Yum! Keep drinks to a minimum. Yes, it's nice to be able to drink as much fizz as you want but carbonated drinks take up much needed space too. If you want to get your money's worth of food, take a few sips now and then while you're eating. When you're done, and you know you're not going back for more food, that's the time to enjoy the fizz to your heart's content.
If you have any more space, that is. To get the most out of your Las Vegas buffet experience, sample everything. Take a little bit of each and every item, take note of what you like, and then indulge in those things on your next few rounds. There's nothing like knowing you've tried everything, EVERYTHING, the buffet has to offer. Want to save some money? Then consider limiting yourself to one meal. Skip breakfast and have a big lunch.
It will see you through to the next morning. Or have a light breakfast somewhere else, skip lunch, and then have a big dinner. Whatever you decide to do, remember that you're on vacation. Forget dieting and enjoy guilt-free meals.
If you plan to gamble at the hotel casino where you will be eating at a buffet, remember to ask for a "line pass" at the casino table . This is a great time saving tip, and allows you to go directly to the head of the line at buffets and shows at that establishment. Here is a list of popular Las Vegas buffets, listed by hotel, along with meal times and Las Vegas buffet prices. Please note that prices are subject to change. Most buffets are FREE for Child 3 or younger.
4 and up pay full price. 2018 Las Vegas Buffet Prices Medley Buffet Prices Breakfast: Mon – Fri : 7am-10:30am $6.99* | Kids 2-8 $6.99 Lunch: Mon – Thurs : 11am-4pm $8.99* Fri. : 11am-3pm $8.99* | Kids 2-8 $8.99 Dinner: Sun – Thurs : 4pm-9pm $10.99* | Kids 2-8 $9.99 Tue.
Hawaiian Pig Roast Night: 4pm-9pm ($10.99*) Thur. Live Pasta Night: 4pm-9pm (10.99*) Fri. Seafood Night: 4pm-9pm ($19.99*) | Kids 2-8 ($9.99) Sat. Steak Night: 4pm-9pm ($15.99*) | Kids 2-8 ($9.99) Brunch: Sat. – Sun. : 7am-3pm ($10.99*) | Kids 2-8 ($9.99) Child under 2 Free. | Lunch ends at 3pm on Fri.s.
*With The Buffet at Aria Breakfast: Mon. - Fri 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM Adults $24.99 | Child (5-12) $12.50 Brunch: Mon. - Fri 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Adults $28.99 | Child (5-12) $14.50 Dinner: Mon.
- Thurs 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM Adults $38.99 | Child (5-12) Free** Gourmet Dinner: Fri - Sun 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM Adults $43.99 | Child (5-12) Free** Weekend Brunch: Sat & Sun 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM Adults $33.99 | Child (5-12) $16.50 *$19.99 Bottomless beverages for any meal : (877)230-2742 The Buffet at Bellagio Breakfast $24.99 Mon. – Fri. | 7:00am – 11:00am Lunch $27.99 Mon. – Fri. | 11:00am – 3:00pm Dinner $38.99 Mon.
– Thur. | 3:00pm – 10:00pm Gourmet Dinner $43.99 Fri. – Sun. | 3:00pm – 10:00pm Buffet Chef's Table (Dinner) $68.99 Mon. – Thur. | 3:00pm – 10:00pm Buffet Chef's Table (Gourmet Dinner) $64.99 Fri. – Sun. | 3:00pm – 10:00pm Weekend Brunch $33.99 | Brunch with Unlimited Champagne $48.98 Sat & Sun | 7:00am – 3:00pm : (877) 234-6358 / 702-693-7111 Breakfast Mon - Sat 8:00am - 11:00am $6.49*/$6.99*(Texas Station) Lunch Mon - Sat 11:00am - 4:00pm $7.99* Dinner Weekly 4:00pm - 9:00pm $9.99*/$10.99(Sunset Station) Brunch Sun.
8:00AM - 4:00PM $9.99*/$10.99(Sunset Station) Child under 2 are Free. | Child under 2 free, Kids 2-10 pay boarding pass price. *With Phone: (702) 432-7777, (888) 786-7389, (702) 547-7777, (702) 631-1000 Bacchanal Buffet Weekday Brunch: Mon.
– Friday 7:30 am - 3 pm; $39.99 Weekend Brunch: Saturday – Sunday 8 am - 3 pm; $59.99 Weekday Dinner: Mon. – Thursday 3 pm - 10 pm; $54.99 Weekend Dinner: Friday – Sunday 3 pm - 10 pm; $69.99 Unlimited Draft Beer, House Wine, Mimosas $15 Upgrade Pricing: Brunch, $25 Brunch, $35 Dinner Child & get discounts P(702) 731-7928 Wicked Spoon Buffet Daily Brunch: Mon-Thurs 8:00am to 2:00pm $28 adults | $16 kids 5 - 10yrs Weekend Brunch: Fri-Sun 8:00am to 3:00pm $36 adults | $16 kids 5 - 10yrs Weekday Dinner: Mon-Thur 5:00pm to 9:00pm $42 adults | $20 kids 5 - 10yrs Fri.
& Sat. Dinner: 3pm - 10pm $49 adults | $20 kids 5 - 10yrs Sun. Dinner: 3pm - 9pm $49 adults | $20 kids 5 - 10yrs Sun. Dinner: 3:00pm to 9:00pm $41.00 Child 4 and under eat free; Express Takeout Daily: $20 Happy Hour: 5:00pm to 7:00pm : 877-893-2001 Cannery Row Buffet Mon - Wed: Lunch: $7.99*/$9.99; 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: $10.99*/$14.99; 4:00pm - 8:00pm Thur.: Lunch: $7.99*/$9.99; 11:00am - 3:00pm; Prime Rib & Shrimp: $13.99*/$15.99; 4:00pm - 8:00pm Fri.: Lunch: $7.99*/$9.99; 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: $10.99*/$14.99; 4:00pm - 9:00pm Sat.: Breakfast: $5.99*/$7.99; 9:00am - 11:00am; Champagne Brunch: $9.99*/$12.99; 11:00am - 3:00pm Sat.: Dinner: $10.99*/$14.99; 3:00pm - 9:00pm Sun.: Breakfast: $5.99*/$7.99; 9:00am - 11:00am; Champagne Brunch: $9.99*/$12.99; 11:00am - 3:00pm Sun.: Dinner: $10.99*/$14.99; 3:00pm - 8:00pm **$2.00 off all prices with Players' Card Circus Buffet Breakfast Daily - 7:00 am - 11:00 am Adults $16.99 Kids $9.99 Brunch Daily - 11:00 am - 2:00 pm Adults $17.99 Kids $10.99 Dinner Daily - 4:30 pm - 10:00 pm Adults $19.99 Kids $12.99 Omelette Station - 7:00 am - 2:00 pm Pasta Station - 4:30 pm - 10:00 pm Senior discount, age 55 or older.
$2 off any meal period. Child pricing is for ages 4 -10. Ages 3 and under eat free. P(702) 734-0410 / 877-224-7287 The Buffet Breakfast 7am – 11am; Adults: $17.99; Child (5-11): $10.99 Lunch 11am – 4pm; Adults: $18.99; Child: $12.99 Dinner 4pm – 10pm; Adults: $23.99 - (Sun – Thurs); Child (5-11): $15.99 Adults: $26.99 - (Fri - Sat); Child (5-11): $17.99 Crab Leg Fest 4pm – 10pm (Fri. & Sat); Adults: $26.99; Child $17.99 Weekend Brunch 7am – 4pm (Sat & Sun); Adults: $21.99; Child: $15.99 (702) 597-7288 Paradise Buffet Breakfast: Mon - Fri: 7:00am - 10:30am $6.99* Lunch: Mon - Fri: 11:00am - 3:00pm $7.99* Dinner: Prime Rib Night, Sun., Mon.
and Thur.: 4:00pm - 10:00pm $13.99* Seafood Fantasy, Tue.: 4:00pm - 10:00pm and Fri. 4:00pm - 11:00pm $19.99* Steak Night, Wed.: 4:00pm - 10:00pm and Sat., 4:00pm - 11:00pm $13.99* Brunch: Sat. and Sun. Champagne Brunch: 7:00am - 3:00pm $11.99* P(702)385-3232 Breakfast Mon - Sat 8:00am - 10:45pm $8.49* Lunch Mon - Sat 11:00am - 3:00pm $9.99* Dinner Sun - Thurs 4:00pm - 9:00pm $14.99* Dinner Thur.
4:00pm - 9:00pm $19.99* Dinner Fri. 4:00pm - 9:00pm $27.99* Dinner Sat.s 4:00pm - 9:00pm $17.99* Brunch Sun. 8:00am - 3:00pm $15.99* Child under 2 free *With (866) 782-9487 Ports O' Call Buffet Breakfast: Mon.-Sat. 7:00am-10:00am • $5.99* ($6.99) Lunch: Mon.-Sat. 11:00am-3:00pm • $7.99* ($8.99) Dinner: Sun.-Thur. (Prime Rib) 4:00pm-9:00pm • $9.99* ($12.99) Sun. Brunch 8:00am-3:00pm • $10.99* ($12.99) Fri. Night - Seafood Night 4:00pm-9:00pm • $19.99* ($24.99) Sat.
- Rib Night 4:00pm-9:00pm • $9.99* ($12.99) *B Connected Member Price (Non Member Price) P(702) 367-7111 Flavors, the Buffet at Harrah's Las Vegas Breakfast (Mon-Thurs, 7am-11am): $19.99 TR members: $18.99 Child (ages 4-10): $10.99 Breakfast (Fri-Sun, 7:00am-11am): $20.99 TR members: $19.99 Child (ages 4-10): $10.99 Lunch: Mon - Fri 11am - 4pm: $21.99 TR members: $20.99 Child (ages 4-10): $12.99 Dinner (Mon. - Thur. 4:00pm - 9:30pm):$27.99 TR members: $26.99 Child: (ages 4-10): $15.99 Dinner (Fri.
- Sun., 4:00pm-9:30pm): $29.99 TR members: $28.99 Child: (ages 4-10): $15.99 Champagne Brunch: Fri, Sat. & Sun. 10am-4pm $26.99 P(702) 369-5000 MORE the Buffet at Luxor Breakfast - 7:00 a.m.
to 11:00 a.m. Adults $17.99 | Child $10.99 Lunch - 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Adults $18.99 | Child $12.99 Dinner - 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Adults $23.99 | Child $15.99 Sat. Dinner 4:00pm - 10:00 pm Adults: $26.99 | Child: $17.99 Steak Night Fri. 4:00pm - 10:00 pm Adults: $26.99 | Child: $17.99 Weekend Brunch Sat & Sun 7:00am - 4:00 pm Adults: $21.99 | Child: $15.99; Includes Unlimited Mimosas Buffet To Go Mon.
- Thur. $16.99 | Fri. - Sun. $19.99 P (702) 262-4000 / 888-777-0188 | *Child 4 years old and under are free Studio B Buffet Lunch: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Mon - Fri: $16.99, Child 5 - 8 yrs $11.99 Dinner: 2:30pm - 8:00pm; Mon - Thurs: $24.99; Child 5 - 8 yrs $17.99 Seafood Buffet: Sat - Sun: 11:00am - 8:00pm; $39.99; Child 5 - 8 yrs $26.99 Seafood Dinner: Fri: 2:30pm - 8:00pm; $39.99; Child 5 - 8 yrs $26.99 *** Child 4 years & younger - eat Free *** Child 9 years and up pay full price P(702) 797-1000 Garden Court Buffet Breakfast: Mon - Fri: 7:00am - 10:30am $6.99* Lunch: Mon - Fri: 11:00am - 3:00pm $7.99* Dinner: Sun: 4:00pm - 10:00pm $10.99* Mon: 4:00pm - 9:00pm $10.99* Tues T-Bone Steak: 4:00pm - 9:00pm $13.99* Wed: 4:00pm - 9:00pm $10.99* Thurs Steak & Scampi: 4:00pm - 9:00pm $13.99* Fri Seafood Buffet: 4:00pm -10:00pm $21.99* Sat Prime Rib Special: 4:00pm -10:00pm $13.99* P(702) 387-1896 (* with B Connected card) Bayside Buffet Breakfast: 7.00a.m.
- 11:00a.m. Adult $18.99; Child $12.99 Lunch: 11:00a.m. - 2:30p.m. Adult $21.99; Child $13.99 Dinner: 4:30pm - 9:45pm Adult $32.99; Child $21.99 Brunch: Fri - Sun 7:00a.m. - 4:30p.m. Adult $25.99; Child $20.99 Hours: 7:00am - 2:30pm P(702) 632-7402 *Child: 5-12years old MGM Grand Buffet Early Bird Breakfast: Mon - Thurs 7:00 a.m.
- 9:00 a.m. $18.99 Weekday Brunch: Mon - Thurs 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. $21.99 Weekday Dinner: Mon - Thurs 3:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. $32.99 Weekend Gourmet Brunch: Fri - Sun 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. $29.99 Weekend Gourmet Dinner: Fri - Sun 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. $39.99 P(702) 891-7777 / 877-880-0880 Cravings Breakfast: Mon. - Thur. 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Adults: $18.99 ; Child Ages 5 to 10: $12.99 Midweek Brunch: Mon.
- Fri.: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Adults: $23.99 ; Child Ages 5 to 10: $17.99 Dinner: Mon. - Thurs: 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Adults: $29.99 ; Child Ages 5 to 10: $20.99 Dinner: Fri - Sun: 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Adults: $32.99 ; Child Ages 5 to 10: $22.99 Champagne Brunch Hours: Sat & Sun: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Adults: $28.99 (add $6 for Unlimited Champagne) Child $20.99 **Enjoy Unlimited Beer & Wine with your buffet.
Buffet-to-Go; Daily $18 per person, per container. P(702) 791-7777 / 702-791-7223 French Market Buffet Mon-Sat. Breakfast: 8:00am-10:00am $7.99* ($8.99) Mon-Sat. Lunch: 11:00am-3:00pm $9.99* ($10.99) Mon-Thurs. Dinner: 4:00pm-9:00pm Featuring Prime Rib $14.99* ($19.99) Fri. Dinner: 4:00pm-9:00pm Featuring Prime Rib & Seafood $20.99* ($25.99) Sat. Dinner: 4:00pm-9:00pm Featuring Ribs & Brisket $15.99* ($20.99) Sun. Brunch: 8:00am-3:00pm • Featuring Champagne $14.99* ($16.99) Sun.
Dinner: 4:00pm-9:00pm • Featuring Prime Rib $14.99* ($19.99) *Price with B Connected Card (Price without B Connected Card) Child 0-3 years of age are free, children 4-7 years of age, kids price P1-800-675-3267 / 702-365-7111 Le Village Buffet at Paris Las Vegas Breakfast (Mon-Fri, 7am-11am): $21.99 TR members: $20.99 Child (ages 4-10): $12.99 Lunch (Mon-Fri, 11am-3pm): $24.99 TR members: $23.99 Child (ages 4-10): $14.99 Weekend Brunch (Sat-Sun, 10am-3pm): $30.99 TR members: $29.99 Child (ages 4-10): $19.99 Dinner (Sun-Thurs, 3pm-10pm): $30.99 TR members: $29.99 Child: (ages 4-10): $17.99 Dinner (Fri-Sat, 3pm-11pm and Sun 3pm -10pm): $33.99 TR members: $32.99 Child: (ages 4-10): $19.99 P(702) 946-7000 Spice Market Buffet Breakfast (Mon-Fri, 7am-11am): $21.99 TR members: $20.99 Child (ages 4-10): $12.99 Lunch (Mon-Fri, 11am-3pm): $24.99 TR members: $23.99 Child (ages 4-10): $14.99 Weekend Brunch (Sat-Sun, 10am-3pm): $30.99 TR members: $29.99 Child (ages 4-10): $19.99 Dinner (Mon-Fri, 3pm-11pm): $30.99 TR members: $29.99 Child: (ages 4-10): $19.99 Dinner (Sat-Sun 3pm -11pm): $33.99 TR members: $32.99 Child: (ages 4-10): $19.99 P(702) 785-5555 Firelight Buffet Breakfast: Mon.
- Sat.: 7:00am - 10:00am $5.99* Champagne Brunch: Sun.: 8:00am - 3:00pm $9.99* Lunch: Mon. - Sat.: 11:00am - 3:00pm $7.99* Fri. Night Prime Rib & Seafood including Snow Crab Legs Fri.: 4:00pm-9:00pm $19.99* Prime Rib Dinner Buffet: Sun. - Thur.: 4:00pm-9:00pm $9.99* (* with B Connected card) Garden Buffet Breakfast (Mon - Fri) 7am - 10am $9.95 / $7.95* Lunch (Mon - Fri) 11am - 3pm $13.95 / $9.95* Dinner (Sun, - Thurs) 4pm - 9pm $18.95 / $14.95* Mon.
Barbeque Night 4pm - 9pm $18.95 / $14.95* Wed. Luau Night 4pm - 9pm $18.95 / $14.95* Fri. & Sat. Seafood Night 4pm - 10pm $28.95 / $24.95* Sat & Sun Brunch 8am - 3pm $19.95 / $15.95* Sat. Dinner 4pm - 10pm $19.95 *Club Member Discount Price Crafted Buffet Brunch: Mon - Fri, 7am - 2pm Adult $16.99 Child $9.99 Champagne Brunch: Sat. & Sun., 7am - 2pm Adult $22.99 Child $12.99 Dinner: Mon.
- Wed., 4pm - 10pm Adult $22.99 Child $12.99 Dinner: Latin Night Thur., 4pm - 10pm Adult $23.99 Child $12.99 Dinner: Barbecue Night Fri., 4pm - 10pm Adult $23.99 Child $12.99 Dinner: Seafood Night Sat., 4pm - 10pm Adult $30.99 Child $12.99 Dinner: Pan-Asian Night Sun., 4pm - 10 pm Adult $23.99 Child $12.99 (702)380-7777 / 702-380-7711 Discount for children and ace|PLAY members.
Child $5.99 with paid Adult Corner Market Buffet Breakfast - Monday – Friday | 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. - $23.45 Adults, $12.45 Children Lunch - Monday – Friday | 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. - $27.45 Adults, $16.45 Children Dinner - Monday – Thursday | 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. - $33.45 Adults, $19.45 Children Weekend Seafood Dinner - Friday - Sunday | 4:00 p.m.
to 10:00 p.m. - $35.45 Adults, $19.45 Children Champagne Brunch - Saturday & Sunday | 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. - $30.45 Adults, $16.45 Children Children's prices are for ages 3 – 10. St Tropez International Buffet Breakfast: 8:00am - 10:30am $7.99* Lunch: 11:00am - 4:00pm $8.99* Mon.
- Thur.: Dinner: 4:30pm - 8:00pm • Prime Rib & Shrimp Scampi $12.99* Fri & Sat: Dinner: 4:30pm - 9:00pm • Prime Rib & Snow Crab $15.99* Sun. Champagne Brunch Brunch: 8:00am - 4:00pm $12.99* Dinner: 4:30pm - 8:00pm $12.99* *Price with B Connected Club Card $5.00 extra without B Connected Club Card *Pricing and hours of operation are subject to change.
Holiday pricing and weekend pricing applies. Management reserves all rights. Related Content
Las Vegas buffets are both the best and the worst way to have a meal in Las Vegas. Las Vegas has so many great that it would almost seem like a waste to stand in line to have a piece of dry prime rib. However, embrace the idea of all-you-can-eat crab legs and cocktail shrimp and soon you find yourself roaming up and down the strip looking for the best deals and shortest lines.
Las Vegas buffets still serve a lot of food but they are all not as cheap as they used to be. However, you can still get some real bargains but you might not be so happy with the food. Remember that all prices and times are subject to change; some hotels offer Sunday brunch and others offer themed menu dinners. If you are looking for a quick idea of some of the best buffets in Las Vegas check out .
The buffet is still part of the Las Vegas dining scene but far more because of the nostalgic idea of standing on a feed line with endless possibilities. With so much you can get a better quality restaurant experience then you can at a buffet. I know you came here searching for Las Vegas buffet answers but let me give you a few other options just to make sure that I do my job of giving you as much information as possible when it comes to getting a good, affordable meal on the Las Vegas strip.
• • • • • • The Buffets of Las Vegas: Bay Side Buffet: Mandalay Bay Breakfast, 7 to 10:45: $18.99, Children $12.99 Lunch, 11 AM to 3 PM: $21.99, Children $13.99 Dinner, 3 PM to 10 PM: $32.99 Children $21.99 $10.99 Unlimited Beverage Package (Dinner Only), Premium Beer, Draft Beer, Wine & Sparkling Brut BRUNCH Friday - Sunday 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM Adults $25.99 Children $20.99 $7.00 add Unlimited Sparkling Brut to your Brunch Experience Phone: (702) 632-7402 The alternative to the Buffet at Mandalay Bay can be found at Slice of Vegas or Hussong's Cantina.
Both offer an affordable meal and a quality product. For breakfast head over to Della's Kitchen at Delano Las Vegas. It is always better than a buffet. Buffet: Monte Carlo The Buffet is closed as this property undergoes a massive transformation.
However there are still quite a few food options available. Try 800 Degrees Pizza or Double Barrel Saloon for something better than the buffet at Monte Carlo.Also, The Park Las Vegas is right next door and their food options range from waffles and chicken to beer and bratwurst.
Buffet At Bellagio Breakfast $23.99 Monday - Friday | 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM Lunch $28.99 Monday - Friday | 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Dinner $38.99 Monday- Thursday | 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM Gourmet Dinner $43.99 Friday - Sunday | 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM Weekend Brunch $33.99 Unlimited Champagne Brunch $48.99 Saturday & Sunday | 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM Chef's Table Daily Add $68.99 Reservation Required 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM Sign up for our daily tips to make your best vacation.
Holiday Pricing Changes Brunch $36.99 - $39.99 | 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM Brunch w/Champagne $50.98 - $54.99 Dinner $ 45.99 - $53.99 | 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM Holiday Feast will start at 12:00 PM on Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day This buffet is so good you might have to splurge but Noodles is a good option for Asian cuisine. Carnival World Buffet: Rio Dinner, 4 PM to 10 PM: Weekdays $32.99, Weekends $34.99 Champagne Brunch $31.99 Sat-Sun 10 AM - 3 PM Phone: (702) 777-7777 Circus Buffet: Circus Circus Breakfast, 7 AM to 11 AM: $14.99, Lunch, 11:30 AM to 2 PM : $16.99, Dinner, 4:30 PM to 10 PM: $18.99 Phone: (702) 734-0410 Cravings: Mirage Breakfast, 7 AM to 11 AM: $16.50, Lunch, 11 AM to 3 PM: $19.50, Dinner, 3 PM to 10 PM: $29.50 Phone: (702) 791-7223 Try the Carnegie Deli instead of the buffet and you'll be treated to a giant pile of corned beef and pastrami for a better price.
Also, the Pantry has great breakfast for less than the cost of the buffet. Dishes Buffet: Treasure Island Breakfast, 7 AM to 11:00 AM: $20.95, Lunch, 11 AM to 4 PM: $24.95, Dinner, 3:30 PM to 10:30 PM: $30.95 Phone: (702) 894-7111 Flavors Buffet: Harrah's Breakfast $19.99 plus tax, 7am-11am Lunch $23.99 plus tax, 11am-4pm Dinner $29.99 plus tax, 4pm-10pm Phone: (702) 369-5000 Skip the buffet and head into Fulton Street Food Hall for a lot better quality and better options.
Le Village Buffet : Paris Las Vegas Breakfast, 7 AM to 11:30 AM: $25.99, Lunch, 11:30 AM to 5 PM : $29.99, Dinner, 4:30 PM to 10 PM: $40.99 Phone: (702) 946-7000 MGM Grand Buffet : MGM Grand Breakfast, 7 AM to 10 AM: $19.99, Lunch, 11 AM to 3 PM : $25.49, Dinner, 4:30 PM to 10 PM: $35.99 Phone: (702) 891-7777 Paradise Garden Buffet : Flamingo Brunch,$21.99 Dinner, 4:00 PM to 10 PM: $29.99 Phone: (702) 733-3111 MORE the Buffet : Luxor Breakfast, 6:30 AM to 11 AM: $21.99, Lunch, 11:30 AM to 4 PM : $26.99, Dinner, 4 PM to 11 PM: $32.99 Phone: (702) 262-4000 Ports O' Call Buffet : Gold Coast Breakfast, 7 AM to 10 AM: $9.99, Lunch, 11 AM to 3 PM : $11.99 Dinner, 4:30 PM to 10 PM: $16.99.
Seafood dinner $25.99 Phone: (702) 367-7111 Roundtable Buffet : Excalibur Breakfast, 6:30 AM to 11 AM: $18.99, Lunch, 11 AM to 4 PM : $19.99, Dinner, 4 PM to 10 PM: $24.99 Phone: (702) 597-7777 BRUNCH 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM (SATURDAY & SUNDAY) Adults: $23.49, includes all you can drink Champagne and Mimosas Children: $16.99 UPGRADED DINNER FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY Adults: $28.49, includes all you can drink beer and wine Children: $18.99 Spice Market Buffet : Planet Hollywood Breakfast, 8 AM to 10:30 AM: $16.99, Lunch, 11 AM to 2:30 PM : $18.99, Dinner, 4 PM to 9:30 PM: $24.99 Phone: (702) 785-9005 The Big Kitchen Buffet : Bally's Sterling Brunch Sundays beginning at 9:30 am $59.99 Phone: (702) 739-4111 The Buffet : Golden Nugget Monday through Thursday Breakfast, 7 a.m.-10:30 a.m., $ 14.99 Lunch, 10:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., $ 15.99 Dinner, 3:30 p.m.-10 p.m., $22.99 Phone: (702) 385-7111 The Buffet : Wynn Las Vegas Breakfast, 8 AM to 10:30 AM: $27.95, Lunch, 11 AM to 3:30 PM : $31.95, Dinner, 4 PM to 10 PM: $43.95 Phone: (702) 770-3463 Crafted Buffet : Stratosphere Brunch, 7 AM to 2 PM: $16.99 Dinner, 4 PM to 10 PM: $22.99 Phone: (702) 380-7777
Fabulous NEW Budget Vegas Buffet: 2018 Saturday Brunch @ Palms - VIDEO - top-buffet.com