Reviews on Happy Hour in North Park, San Diego, CA - Working Class, California Tap Room, One Door North, Encontro North Park, Waypoint Public, West Coast Tavern, The Smoking Goat, Polite Provisions, Trust, insideOUT At the top of your Chrome window, near the web address, click the green lock labeled Secure. In the window that pops up, make sure Location is set to Ask or Allow. You're good to go! Reload this Yelp page and try your search again. If you're still having trouble, check out Google's support page.
North Park Food, Music & Hipster Vibes Nestled between University Heights, South Park and Hillcrest, this little neighborhood has quite a personality. Named one of Forbes’ Hippest Hipster Towns in America, North Park is coming up quick. North Park has all the ingredients for the cool school: It’s culturally diverse and has art galleries, boutiques, trendy bars with handcrafted cocktails and local brews, and foodie-approved eateries.
Local Foodie Favorites include Crazee Burger, Nomad Donuts and Underbelly. If you’re hip to this scene, check it out.
best dating san diego singles happy hour north park - The 10 Best Serviced Apartments in San Diego, USA
San Diego is beautiful in the daytimes. With clear skies, great weather and a wide range of attractions, the . However, for the more nocturnal crowd, it can be hard to find things to do in the night apart from the usual club scene, or even something more exciting than just a walk through the streets. Do you really believe that? We are here to change that perspective! Imagine having your great catch of the day (or night!) just past midnight, catching the beautiful sunset off Sunset Cliff, or maybe even heading out at the wee hours to catch whales migrating!
Read on for 15 of the best ways to spend a fun night out in San Diego! If you are exploring the area, grab a Go San Diego Card! Providing free admission to over 40 activities, attractions and tour, it’s much cheaper as opposed to buying tickets at the gate for all the different attractions. Go San Diego Card: All-Inclusive Attraction Pass (From 89 USD) When there’s nothing better to do, eating is always good option. From Mexican grill to fresh seafood, San Diego has a diverse bunch of yummy eateries that open ‘til late.
Whether you’re chilling alone, or going for an impromptu supper hop, you never have to fear about starving! Down at Mission Bay, you can get your surf and turf game on at Saksa’s Steak & Seafood.
They open their doors ‘til midnight from Thursday to Sunday, and extend to 1 am on Fridays and Saturdays. Another to also check out is Hoboken at Pacific Beach, where you can get some good pizza and brews until as late as 3 am on Fridays and Saturdays. If you’re looking for something to eat even later in the night, you have Night & Day Cafe in Coronado.
This 24-hour American diner is sure to serve you amazing food even if it is 4 am in the morning. Night & Day Cafe Address: 847 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118, USA Website: Tequila, Tacos and Tombstones Culinary Tour Price: 60 USD Duration: 2.5 hours Source: Being the best high spot in San Diego, Mount Soledad is a fantastic place to visit at night, looking out over the city in the darkness. Be in awe of San Diego and enjoy a bird’s eye view as the city lights dazzle you. This is a great spot if you’re up for some late night heart-to-heart talks with your best friend, or just to be alone and immersed in your thoughts.
(Solo female travelers are cautioned to be mindful of safety though!) Another way to make use of the great view would be setting up your camera for a timelapse of the city lights. Or if you stay till dawn, catch the sunrise or take this opportunity to add into your gallery breathtaking pictures of San Diego as it says “good morning”.
You can check out Mount Soledad in the day as well with exciting bike tours that will let you explore the surrounding areas. La Jolla Coast Bike Tour with Downhill Ride from Mt Soledad Price: From 40 USD Duration: 2.5 hours Source: Spend the night laughing away at the National Comedy Theatre (NCT).
If you’re looking for a low-key night, this place will leave you smiling ‘til you’re back in bed. Be it for a corporate event or private group function, you will be entertained and have your abs trained with little skits that resemble ‘Whose Line is it Anyway?’. The jokes are kept clean, making this place friendly to the general crowd, and you’ll never get bored as the talented performers of NCT keep the show going by picking up topics from the audiences.
This interactive show takes place in a small theater, so you won’t miss out even if you’re at the back. You can also grab snacks and drinks at their small concession stand. If you’re 16 years old and above, you can look out for NCT unrated where they cover more adult topics. This would be more fun if you’re going with friends, or even alone and would prefer more mature content.
Source: Good live music is the icing on the cake for a fun night out, especially if you enjoy chilling out in the bar / pub. San Diego is home to a number of talented musicians who just love to do their thing. If you’re into rock and blues, check out the San Diego House of Blues. Their live sets will keep your head bobbing and your feet tapping all the way till 11 pm. Alternatively, visit Belly Up Tavern for more popular acts. This place is more casual and features many rising stars.
Source: Situated in Balboa Park is the Old Globe. This Tony award-winning theatre showcases Shakespeare plays and broadway productions. Founded in 1935, the Old Globe houses three unique theatres in the Simon Edison Centre for the Performing Arts: the historic Old Globe Theatre, the lovely Sheryl and Harvey White Theatre, and the outdoor Lowell Davies Festival Theatre.
Immerse yourself in the times of Shakespeare where the stages have no proper hidden backstage like most theatres now, and appreciate the craft of his plays that revolve around a simple stage. From plays to musicals, the Globe presents a diverse range of art performances that aims to make theatre matters more to her visitors.
So what are you waiting for? Experience a slice of San Diego’s art scene tonight! Want to find out more about the Old Globe and the Balboa Park? Why not join a walking tour in the morning to check out the sights. Start from the The Founders Statue at Sefton Plaza at 10am and take a stroll through the park before reaching the Plaza de Panama just in time for lunch.
Balboa Park Highlights Small-Group Walking Tour Duration: 2.5 hours Price: From 49 USD Source: Yes, that’s right; visit San Diego Zoo not in the day but at night. Located just north of downtown San Diego, San Diego Zoo presents a whole new personality when the Sun goes down. You will not catch penguins causing mischief, but rather can enjoy a chilled night enjoying the sights and sounds of the nocturnal animals.
Available only during the summer season, San Diego Zoo will extend their operating hours, where new themes and performances are introduced every year. Recognised as the San Diego Nighttime Zoo, visitors will have opportunities to get close to selected nocturnal animals and even to feed some of the zoo residents!
If you are planning to visit the zoo during the day, summer is the best time to visit as you can spread out your day to fully discover the wonders of the entire zoo without having to race with the Sun. Pick a so that you don’t have to worry about the trip back, especially if you have kids with you.
San Diego Zoo Price: 32 USD Source: If you have no time to go to the gym in the day, but need to fulfill your leg-day target, don’t sweat it! 24 Hour Fitness has 27 gym outlets in San Diego for you to choose from. Also, if you’re not into working out with the crowds, the University Towne Centre (Westfield UTC) gym is your ticket to almost solitude. They see numbers between two and 10, from 2 am to 4:30 am every day. Check out Horton Plaza and 24 Hour Fitness’ Escondido gym too for an almost empty gym.
Each gym is fully equipped for whatever your training needs, from stationary bicycles to weights, and a steam room and sauna to really help you sweat it out. Their spacious, clean bathrooms are available for you too, so after a solid work out, you can take a shower before heading back. Source: Fishing is a casual past time anyone can enjoy in the day, but who knew you could take home a big number of catches in the middle of the night?
Get a fishing license; this is something you should do to fish legally. You can easily obtain a license online from the California Department of Fish and Wildlife. During the month of March, and from June to August, thousands of grunion come to the shores of San Diego at night to spawn.
As long as you’re at La Jolla, Mission Bay, or Del Mar, you can be assured of a good harvest. If you’re in Coronado, wait a few days after the high tide mark to catch some silver strand from 11 pm onwards.
Fishing is a safe activity but requires of you some patience and skill. This is great for family bonding as well as a solo activity.
Your catches for the night also make awesome, inexpensive souvenirs or gifts for your friends and family. Source: You don’t need a camp to start a campfire. A few bags of marshmallows and a bunch of good friends are all the reasons you need. At San Elijo State Beach in Cardiff, they have 171 sites that include a fire ring for you to get into the camp song spirit. They don’t limit the hours for your campfire, so you can have a stress-free time huddling round to sing and share stories.
It doesn’t matter if you’re an ex-boy/girl scout or not, anyone can appreciate a good campfire, as long as everyone in the team participates with good spirit! It’s fun going round together finding marshmallow sticks and firewood! Source: When the sun goes down, the stars come out to play. Make the most of your night by gazing at the blanket of twinkling stars that shine especially bright on clear nights.
If you have a telescope, you can join the San Diego Astronomy Association at one of their “star parties” at their observing site. Look out for a shooting star and don’t forget to make a wish! Stargazing can be appreciated with or without a telescope. With our naked eyes, we can simply look up and bask in the wonder of millions of twinkling stars that have always been smiling down upon us, and maybe learn to say “hello” instead of “goodnight”.
Source: Meet up with some friends for coffee or have a cuppa while watching San Diego’s nightlife from a cafe window. Lestat’s in Normal Heights is a 24-hour joint that’s a go-to for many locals in San Diego.
They also provide free Internet for their customers. For a more bustling scene outside your window, head downtown to Cafe Bassam. The Parisian-style cafe is open till 2 am so there is no rush to leave early. Source: Don’t wait till the night comes, watch it instead! Sunset Cliff got its name for a reason; it is the best spot to watch the sun gracefully say goodbye at the end of each day.
The site is usually crowded with tourists and locals but it’s still worth the journey. This is a great way to end a long hectic day, or even a bad week, as you watch your problems go down with the sun.
This is also a great place for a more wallet-friendly date for couples. Bring a blanket and some snacks and enjoy the comfort of each other’s company as the warm sunset adds to the romantic vibe. If your dog loves a long walk, bring them here for a hike and enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the sun setting over the ocean.
Just keep your dog away from the edges! If you want something special with your significant other, why not take a sunset dinner cruise aboard the ‘Spirit of San Diego’. Enjoy a gourmet meal with a complimentary cocktail and live entertainment. San Diego Harbor Dinner Cruise Duration: 2.5 hours Price: From 83.52 USD Source: From late December to March, watch thousands of gray whales as they migrate into Baja California.
You can cruise into the waters at midnight for a whole new whale-watching experience. Hornblower has yachts for charter, with room for up to 800 passengers (minimum 2-to-go)! You can look forward to being in the midst of the beautiful migrating whales as Hornblower sails straight into their path just for you. There is an added bonus of spotting dolphins too!
Signing yourself up for a midnight whale watch will add a good splash of adventure into your night. Whilst heading out into the waters at such a timing can be quite daunting, learning and appreciating the nature of these gentle giants is sure to bring warmth to your heart. San Diego Winter Whale Watching Expedition Cruise Price: 43 USD Duration: 3.5 hours Source: Bowling is a fun and affordable activity for groups of friends and families who like to bond after nightfall.
Having insomnia or reluctant for the night to end? You can continue to have a fun night at the bowling alley scoring a streak of strikes until 3am in the morning!
Parkway Bowl in El Cajon opens till late every Friday and Saturday. This upbeat alley keeps you in the mood with flashy strobe lights and rock music cranked high. Kearny Mesa Bowl keeps their disco ball spinning till 1 am on weekends for all their avid late-night bowlers. Source: A perfect way to spend a night that is both enjoyable and cheap in San Diego is going to a drive-in movie.
Re-enact the good old days with a good flick, in the comfort of your car, and under the romantic moonlight. At South Bay Drive-in Theatre, you can catch the latest blockbusters at a fraction of the price of cinemas. They screen movies daily, all year round. This is a great activity for families with a budget or couples on a date night.
The Santee Drive-in Theatre shows their movies in digital format. Movies are also shown daily, all year round. What’s special is how the movies are broadcast through your car’s FM radio, so make sure your radio works!
Snack bars and bathrooms are located in the building in the center of the theater. CityPASS CityPASS allows you to save money on multiple top attractions which are carefully hand-picked so that you’re not missing out on the city’s best sights (like Seaworld San Diego and Disneyland Park).
The pass gives you entrance to three attractions and allows you to skip ticket lines too. Purchase CityPASS to save 156.99 USD on admission pp - so you not only save time but money too. See our full list of recommended and also compare the prices with It's never too late to say goodnight San Diego’s nightlife bustles in clubs and bars, but it’s always good to have alternatives to spend the night.
Even with its small pool of night activities, San Diego continues to give diversity for people even after the sun goes down. So it’s okay if you can’t sleep, because San Diego can’t either.
A long scenic coast and beautiful inland make North County San Diego a prime location for some of the best restaurants that feature Happy Hour.
Meet your friends at a local spot, have a light dinner at a restaurant you’ve always wanted to try, or , North County has all the options.* Use the filters to find the perfect happy hour spot near you. Where’s your favorite spot for Happy Hour? Ruth’s Chris is a traditional steakhouse with a classic atmosphere. The bar has the same impeccable service as the main restaurant, but with a more casual feel.
In the bar, the Sizzle, Swizzle, Swirl Menu offers delicious drinks and entrees for only $9! • • Eat: Prime Burger, Spicy Shrimp Drink: Gin Basil Smash, Pomegranate Martini Happy Hour Time: • Sunday-Friday: 4 pm – 6:30pm Happy Hour Details: • $9 • $9 Select Craft Cocktails • $9 Select Beer and Wine Located at the Fairmont Grand Del Mar, Amaya is an upscale restaurant with great service. With stunning views of the Grand Del Mar’s architecture and golf course, Amaya serves California Cuisine with Italian influences.
The menu is enhanced by Happy Hour specials every Sunday-Thursday. Happy Hour served on the Terrace or in the bar only. • • Happy Hour Time: • Sunday-Thursday: 5 pm-6:30 pm Happy Hour Details: • $7 Cocktails • $6 Wines • $4 Beers Westroot Tavern is a neighborhood bar with a modern twist. Westroot is spacious, with tons of TVs and live Music on Wednesday nights. Weekday Happy Hour features half off drinks and nightly specials. • • Drink: Doctor’s Orders (Absolut Pear, cucumber, lime juice, orgeat, cinnamon) Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 3:00 p.m.
– 5:00 p.m. • Nightly Specials: Monday-Thursday: Starting at 5 pm Happy Hour Details: • Half Off Drinks (M-F: 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.) • Monday: $12 Burger and a Beer • Tuesday: $3.75 Tacos, $7 House Margaritas, $5 Mexican Beer, $6 Espolon Shots • Wednesday: Half Off All Wine, $5 House Sangria • Thursday: $5 Draft Beer, Braised Specials Casa Sol Y Mar is all about the ambiance.
The restaurant and patio are spacious, colorful and inviting. The menu offers traditional and contemporary Mexican dishes. In the Cantina, Happy Hour is generous with a variety of drink and menu specials, including a bucket of 5 Mexican beers for $24.95 and a Tequila Flight for $21.95. • • Eat: Guacamole & Chips, Ceviche Tostada Drink: Sangarita (Margarita & Red Sangria) Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 3 pm – 7 pm Happy Hour Details: • • • $4.50 Domestic Beer Bottles • $5.50 Draft Beer • $5.95 Select House Wine & Sangria by the Glass • $6.95 House Margarita & Sangarita • $5.95 Well Cocktails Seasalt Del Mar is a Seafood Bistro that is focused on using responsibly sourced local seafood.
Happy Hour can be enjoyed in a relaxed atmosphere with a perfect view of Los Penasquitos Lagoon. During Football Season, Sunday Happy Hour is extended from 1pm-8pm. Daily specials also available. Gluten-free items available . All cocktails made with HAN Spirits.
• • Eat: Golden Calamari, Fresh Oysters Drink: Salty Dog (house-made Gin, ginger beer, fresh lime, bitters) Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Sunday: 4:30pm-6:30pm Happy Hour Details: • • $1 Off Beer • $2 Off Cocktails • $5 House Wine • Monday: 50% off Dinner Sushi • Tuesday: 1¢ Beverage with Taco Plate • Wednesday: Half Off Select Wine • Thursday: $8 Martini Overlooking Los Penasquitos Lagoon, Iris Food and Spirits interprets comfort food from around the globe. Enjoy food and drink specials, in a casual atmosphere, Monday through Friday during Happy Hour.
• • Eat: Braised Pork Tostadas, Beet Homefries Drink: No-Makase (Japanese Whiskey, Kombu, Ginger Juice, Lemon) Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 4pm-6pm Happy Hour Details: • 20% Off Starters • 20% Off Cocktails • 50% Off Select Wines • 20-50% Off Select Beer En Fuego is a Mexican Cantina just off Hwy 101 in Del Mar.
Serving traditional Mexican and Seafood for over 20 years, En Fuego preserves Del Mar history while expanding to meet the needs of today. • • Eat: Nachos, Calamari Taco Drink: Margaritas Happy Hour Time: • Daily: 4:30pm-6:30pm Happy Hour Details: • $5-$8 Happy Hour Menu • $5 House Margarita • $4 Well Cocktails • $5 Mexican Drafts Serving New American Seafood, Pacifica has a great location with ocean views. The Vodka Bar features the best Vodkas from around the world.
In the bar, not only is the Happy Hour Menu extensive, but there are additional Nightly Specials, too. • • Eat: Peppered Ahi Takoshimi, Blackened Fish Taco, Pacifica Oyster Shooter Drink: Martini Happy Hour Time: • Tuesday-Saturday: 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. • Sunday & Monday: 4:00 p.m. – Close Happy Hour Details: • 1/2 Off Small Plates • $2 Off Ocean Bar Bites • $2 Off Beers & Featured Cocktails • $2 Off Wines by the Glass • Tuesday: Two Fish Tacos – enjoy two tacos with a corona for $9, $3 Fish or Pork Tacos • Wednesday: Martini & Oyster Night – $7 Vodka and Gin, Oysters on the Half Shell: 3 for $6, 6 for $12,12 for $24 • Thursday: Half Off Wine Night Del Mar Rendezvous serves a wide array of Chinese dishes which are complemented by other Asian Fusion items.
The interior is newly remodeled, and Happy Buddha Hour reduces your second beer or wine to just 88¢. Vegan/Vegetarian/Gluten Free items available. • • Happy Buddha Hour: • Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 4 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • By one Draft Beer or House wine and the second is only 88¢ • Half Off Dim Sum (with the purchase of 2 dinner entrees) • Monday: No corkage fee on wine/beer • Tuesday: Second Draft Beer for 88¢ (4 pm -8:30 pm) • Wednesday: Up to $8 Off Select Bottles of Wine • Thursday: Second Glass of Wine for 88¢ (4 pm – 8:30 pm) Good food, an easy-going atmosphere, and live music make Zel’s is a great Del Mar find.
Zel’s generously offers daily Brunch, Happy Hour and Late Night menus. Dog-friendly patio, Gluten-free options available.
• • Eat: Mexican Corn, Flatbreads, Oysters on the Half Shell Drink: Rosemary Gimlet (Bombay Sapphire Gin, agave nectar, lime, rosemary), The Diablo (Pelegroso Reposado Tequila, muddled jalapenos, agave, ginger beer) Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Saturday: 3 pm – 6:30 pm • Sunday: 3 pm – 10 pm • Happy Hour Food Starts at 4 pm Happy Hour Details: • • $2 Off WIne by the Glass, Call Drinks and Specialty Cocktails • $1 Off Draft Beer • $4 Well Drinks At Prepkitchen Del Mar you’ll find artisanal farm-to-table cuisine in a relaxed setting.
With some indoor seating, the focus is on the patio which overlooks Hwy 101 towards the coast. Gluten Free (or Dishes that can be made GF) are clearly annotated.
Dog-friendly patio. 3.75% Surcharge added to all checks. • • Happy Hour Time: • Daily: 3 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • $5.95 Select Wine, Beer, & Sangria • $25 Sangria Pitchers Bully’s is a Del Mar institution. Established in 1969, this English Pub is known for it’s Prime Rib.
Red-lined booths, bar stool, and race decor set the mood. • • Happy Hour Time: • Daily: 3 pm – 6 pm • Late Night: Sunday-Thursday: 10 pm – Close Happy Hour Details: • • $5 Well Drinks • $3 Domestic Drafts • $1 Off Craft Draft Beer • $5 Select Wine by the Glass In the heart of Del Mar, Americana is a cozy cafe with a great patio.
Known for breakfast, Americana is open all day and has a Happy Hour with drink specials and a great menu! Happy Hour cannot be combined with other promotions or coupons. • • Eat: Baja Fish Tacos, Caprese Salad Happy Hour Time: • Tuesday-Saturday: 4 pm – 6:30 pm Happy Hour Details: • • $6 Select Wine by the Glass, Bloody Mary, Dirty Martini, Margarita, Mojito • $5-$6 Local Draft Beer • $5 Select Bottled Beer Jimmy O’s has a comfortable Boston Pub feel.
With sports on the wall of TV’s and an American bar menu, it’s a great choice for your traditional Happy Hour. • • Eat: Nachitos Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 4 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • • $1 Off All Beer • $5 Well Drinks • $5 House Wines • $6 Margaritas Just up from the beach, Sbicca serves California Cuisine using organic, sustainable, antibiotic/hormone free ingredients (when possible).
With patios, indoor seating and an upstairs view deck, Sbicca is a great choice for Happy Hour (especially if you wanna get away from the beach crowd). • • Eat: Jidori Chicken Wings, Grilled Steak Tacos Drink: Cucumber Crush (vodka, elderflower liqueur, lemon, muddled cucumber, grapefruit juice & simple syrup) Happy Hour Time: • Monday & Sunday: 10 am – 3 pm Happy Hour Details: • • $7-$9 Happy Hour Craft Cocktails • $6-9 Wine By the Glass • $3-7 Beer and Craft Brews Shimbashi Izakaya brings sushi with a view of the ocean to Del Mar.
Popular, especially out on the patio, this is one of the go-to Del Mar Happy Hour spots. Happy Hour includes drinks specials, Appetizers, and various sushi specials. • • Eat: Salmon Skin Salad, Sushi Drink: Ginger Sake (fresh ginger, sake, soda) Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 4 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • • $3.50 Sapporo Light • $4 Sapporo Draft, $4.50 Asahi Draft • $6 Hot Sake & House Wine by the Glass • $6 Select Cocktails • $4 Happy Hour Hand Rolls • $5 Sushi • $6 Happy Hour Rolls Right next to Del Mar’s Main Lifeguard Tower, Poseidon has the perfect location, right on the sand.
Poseidon is a local favorite for Happy Hour, expect a busy crowd and lively atmosphere. Happy Hour inside bar and lounge only. • • Eat: Blackened Salmon Sliders, Pistachio Crusted Brie Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 4:00 p.m.
– 6:30 p.m. • (not available holidays) Happy Hour Details: • $8 Appetizers • $4 Michelob Ultra & Budweiser • $5 Well Margarita • $6 Well Cosmopolitan • $6 Glass of House Wine: Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Merlot Right on the beach, Jake’s Del Mar has a casual feel and serves Coastal California Cuisine.
A large bar area and beautiful view make this location popular. Waikiki Wednesdays include Island favorites: Duroq BBQ Rib and Ahi plates with steamed Jasmine Rice and Macaroni Salad.
Valet parking. Gluten Free options clearly marked. • • Eat: Crusted Calamari Drink: Duke’s Maitai Happy Hour Time: • Monday: All Night • Tuesday-Sunday: 3:00 p.m.
– 6:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $2 Off Starters • $2 Off Sea Drinks & Draft Beers • $6 William Hill Chardonnay or Cabernet • Monday: All Night Happy Hour plus $2 Off Local Favorites • Tuesday: $4 Baja Fish Taco, $2 Off Draft Beer • Wednesday: Waikiki inspired night with $13 Duroq BBQ Rib or Ahi plate; $7 Duke’s Mai Tai Davanti Enoteca is a rustic Italian restaurant that walks the line between casual and elegant. Davanti is a great place for date night or a casual weekend hangout. The Happy Hour menu offers several small bite selections including Pizza, Crispy Pork Ribs and Fritto Misto (shrimp calamari, oysters, meyer lemon).
• • Eat: Glazed Pork Belly + Frito Misto Drink: Davanti Spritz, Martini Happy Hour Time: • Sunday-Thursday: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. • Friday & Saturday: 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $5 Davanti Spritz, Select Wine, Prosecco • $5 Well Drinks, Draft Beer • $6 Classic Vodka or Gin Martini • $8 Premium Wine and Sangria Overlooking the Del Mar Racetrack, this Brigantine location is always popular.
Valet parking, great patio view, and a loyal following, the Brig is a quintessential North Del Mar spot. Happy Hour is in the lounge and don’t miss the popular Taco Tuesdays. • • Eat: Tacos! Happy Hour Time: • Daily: 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. • Tuesday-Sunday: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $1 Off Wells and Draft Beers • $1 Off Brigantine Margarita • Taco Tuesday Menu Celebrity Chef Brian Malarkey (Top Chef) set out to have a restaurant with a casual dining experience, New American food, and a great social environment.
He succeeded. A popular inland Del Mar spot, Searsucker is designed to be the place where you want to hang out with friends, listen to live music and stay. • • Eat: Duck Fat Fries, Mussels with Chorizo Drink: El Niño Stormy (Appleton Rum, lime juice, bitters, ginger beer), Jalaberry Strawpeño (strawberry jalapeno tequila, pressed lime, agave nectar) Happy Hour Time: • Everyday: 4:30 p.m.
– 6:30 p.m. • All night Wednesday Happy Hour Details: • Up to half off Small Plates • $7 House Infusions • $5 Draft Beer • $6 Wine • $8 Cocktails Cucina Enoteca is a popular Del Mar spot, with a modern space and lots of seating. Serving Italian favorites with a modern twist, Cucina Enoteca is dedicated to using locally sourced, organic produce and sustainable ingredients. The Happy Hour menu is small, but there are daily deals such as $10 any pizza on Thursdays.
Happy Hour served in Bar & Community area only. • • Eat: Margherita Pizza, Burnt Brussel Sprouts Drink: Seasonal Sangria Happy Hour Time: • Monday: 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. • Tuesday-Sunday: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Happy Hour Details: • $7 Happy Hour Red/White, Bar Whim Cocktail • $4.50 Moretti Draft • $6 Seasonal Sangria • Monday: Meatball Pizza $10, Giant Meatball $6 • Tuesday: Burger and Moretti Beer $19 • Wednesday: Half Price Polenta and Ragu • Thursday: Any Pizza $10 • Sunday: No corkage fee for wine purchased in shop At the Hilton San Diego/Del Mar, the Coastal Kitchen uses a combination of indoor and outdoor dining to set the stage for its seasonal farm-to-table menu.
The relaxed setting features a cozy fireplace and two outdoor firepits to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. • • Drink: Ginger Crisp (cK Infused Citrus Vodka, lemon, lavender bitters, Green Bar Ginger Liquor) Happy Hour Time: • Sunday-Thursday: 3 pm -6 pm Happy Hour Details: • $2 Off Craft Cocktails • $5 Well Cocktails, Draft Beer, & Select Wine by the Glass If High-End dining is what you like (but not what you can afford), Pamplemousse Happy Hour is the place for you.
With a French Country, casual atmosphere, you can have your own fine-dining experience for half the price in the lounge. A 3.5% surcharge is added to all checks. • • Eat: Kobe Sliders, Truffle Fries Drink: Breeder’s Lemonade (Tito’s vodka, muddled berries, lemon, simple syrup, soda) Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $5 Well Drinks • 40% Off All Wines by the Glass, Specialty Cocktails Near the beach, ample parking, friendly staff and good food, what else could you want?
Solana Beach Crush believes that Happy Hour should include delicious cocktails and excellent food, add a great atmosphere and it’s a wonderful choice. Late Night specials include $10 Pizza and $5 draft beer. • • Eat: Brick Oven Meatballs, Crispy Squash Blossoms Drink: Wine Happy Hour Time: • Daily 3 pm – 6 pm • Late Night: 10 pm – Midnight Happy Hour Details: • • $1 Off Draft Beer • $3 Off House Wine by the Glass Claire’s, a friendly cafe in the heart of Solana Beach, specializes in California comfort food and offers a variety of freshly baked bread, pastries, and desserts.
On Fridays and Saturdays, Claire’s offers unique Happy Hour Specials for food and drinks. Dog-friendly. Gluten Free Friendly. • • Happy Hour: • Fridays & Saturdays: 3 pm – 6 pm In a prime location on the 101, just up from Fletcher’s Cove, Station Sushi has a consistent crowd. Happy Hour features several rolls, appetizers and beer and Sake.
• • Eat: Monkey Stick Happy Hour: • Sunday-Thursday: 5 pm – 6:30 pm Happy Hour Details: • • $3-$6 Appetizers • $4-$12 Sushi Rolls • $3.50 Draft Beer • $4.50 Large Hot Sake or Large Bottle of Beer • $1 Off Any Glass of Wine • $12.50 Sapporo Pitcher • $15.00 Hot Sake & Pitcher Combo The Fish Market is a classic seafood restaurant in Solana Beach.
Situated between the beach, I-5 and Del Mar Racetrack, this place is ever popular. A real fish market with a restaurant attached you can expect a good menu and casual atmosphere.
Happy Hour in Lounge only. • • Eat: Bay Scallop Ceviche, Ginger Lime Prawns Happy Hour Time: • Monday: 3:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. • Tuesday-Friday: 3:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. • Saturday & Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $1.50 Miyagi Oysters • $6.25 Draft Beer, Select Wine, Well Drinks • $6.50 Well Margarita and Bloody Mary In the 60’s, Fidel Montanez decided to sell Tacos at his existing business, eventually, the tacos took over, and he transformed his 2-story house in Solana Beach into a Mexican Hacienda.
Today you can visit this catacomb of landscaped patios and rooms and eat some of the most popular Mexican Food in North County. • • Eat: Taco Bar Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Thursday: 4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • Discounted Well Drinks • Appetizer and Taco Bar Specials Right next to Fletcher’s Cove, Pillbox is a retro-modern beach bar that serves Coastal American Cuisine. Welcoming to locals and visitors, Pillbox Tavern is a refreshing place to unwind after a day on the beach.
• • Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $1 Off Drafts, Wine and Specialty Drinks • $5 Select Appetizers and Plates • Monday: Burger and Brew $12 (restrictions apply), 5pm-Close • Tuesday: Taco Specials, $4 XX Lager, $6 House Margarita • Wednesday: 20% Off All Wing Orders, 5pm-Close East of Interstate 5, Pizza Nova in Solana Beach avoids the beach crowds and is a neighborhood favorite.
Happy Hour is offered daily and features menu selections as well as drink specials. • • Eat: Thai Chicken Mini Pizza Happy Hour Time: • Daily: 3 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • $4 Beer of the Month • $2 Off All Appetizers, Drafts, House Wine, Well Drinks • Mini Pizza Specials • Monday: $15 Burger and Beer • Wednesday: Half Off Select Bottles of Wine On lovely days the Chart House will open all the windows and let the ocean breeze flow through the space.
The bar could be all about the view, but also offers a superb Happy Hour with many options. Happy Hour available only in bar and lounge. Valet service. • • Eat: Prime Rib Sliders and Shrimp Tacos Drink: Blood Orange Paloma Martini, Pomegranate Mojito Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 3:00 p.m.
– 6:30 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $4-$7 Small plate specials • $7 Select Martinis • $6 Select Cocktails • $6 Select Wine by Glass • $4 Well Spirits • $4 Select Drafts and Beer Right across from the beach, Ki’s has a great view and an extensive menu. A local favorite, Ki’s offers a great Happy Hour with drink and food specials.
Dedicated Gluten Free Menu. • • Happy Hour Time: • Daily: 4:30 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • $5 Well Drinks • $5 Draft Beer • $6 House Wine • Wednesday & Thursday: Sushi Happy Hour Prices All Night A laid-back atmosphere right across the street from the beach. A local hangout with live music most nights. Late night Happy Hour Friday and Saturday! • • Eat: Gnarly Nachos Drink: House Margarita Happy Hour Time: • Monday all day • Tuesday-Friday: 3:30 p.m.
– 6:30 p.m. • Friday-Saturday: 10:30 p.m. – Close • (not valid holidays) Happy Hour Details: • $6 Happy Hour Menu • $5 Draft Beer • $3.50 Well Drinks • $5 House Margaritas • $2 off Specialty Cocktails A quaint little-hidden spot in Cardiff, Wine Steals is a local fave. Happy Hour $2 off ANY wine by the glass. In addition, Wine Steals also has daily specials and $5 casual WIne Tastings on Wednesday nights. Saturday evening features $10 Tastings from 4pm-6pm, taste 10 wines from around the globe.
• • Happy Hour Time: • Tuesday-Friday: 4 pm – 7 pm Happy Hour Details: • $5 Cask Wine • $2 Off ALL Wine by the Glass • $4 Draft Beer • Tuesday: $4 Sangria by the Glass (after 7 pm) • Wednesday: $5 Wine Tasting (5:30pm-7pm) • Saturday: $5 Mimosa Pint (11am-4pm); $10 Tasting (4pm-6pm) • Sunday: $5 Mimosa Pint (11am-4pm); $10 Wine Flights (11am-until out), No corkage after 4pm Cicciotti’s is an authentic Italian restaurant with ocean views and a casual atmosphere.
The interior is warm and inviting and the patio is pet-friendly with a firepit. Dog-friendly patio. • • Happy Hour Time: • Sunday-Thursday: 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm • Friday: 3 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • $4 Select Beer • $5 Select Cocktails • $8 Martinis Mexican Food across from the beach! Las Olas is a local favorite and supports local, sustainable and organic practices whenever possible.
Happy Hour specials include discounts on menu favorites and drinks. • • Eat: Fish Tacos, Nachos de Salva Drink: Pineapple N’ Chile Margarita Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 4:00 p.m.
– 6:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • Taco Tuesdays: 4pm-Close • $2 Off Select Beer and Wine $2 Off House Margarita and Pineapple N’ Chile Margarita Besta-Wan is an eclectic place in decor and menu. Serving more than pizza, you’ll find sandwiches, Mexican and American fare.
A neighborhood staple, Besta-Wan is just up from the Cardiff Kook. • • Happy Hour Time: • Monday & Tuesday: All Day • Wednesday-Sunday: Open-6pm Happy Hour Details: • • $1 Off Beer, Wine & Cocktails • $3 Off Pitchers & Bottles of Wine Just off Hwy 101 in Encinitas, The Third Corner is a quaint little bistro with the wine shop integrated into the ambiance. The Happy Hour Menu here is extensive, and it’s offered late night as well! Expect great food, service, and plenty of parking.
• • Eat: Pei Mussels Drink: Spicy Watermelon Martini Happy Hour Time: • Tuesday- Saturday: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. • Late Night: 10:00 p.m. – Close Happy Hour Details: • $5 Select Draft Beer and Wine • $4 Select Local Bottled Beer and Sangria • $7 Select Cocktail Menu • Flight Specials D Street is the quintessential neighborhood bar. The place you go to watch the game, have a beer and snack on something. Just up from Moonlight beach, it’s a popular spot year round. Happy Hour and Daily Specials offered.
• • Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. • Weekly Specials: Monday-Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $4 Beer of the Month • $5 Wine Specials • $4 Well Drinks • Monday: Half Off Burgers, $2 Off All Draft Beers • Tuesday: $2.00 Beer Battered Fish Tacos, $3.00 Pacifico Drafts, $4.00 House Margaritas • Wednesday: 50 cent Buffalo Wings • Thursday: Half Off Nachos, $4 Pacifico Drafts • Whiskey Friday: Half Off 4pm-7pm This local favorite is cozy and casual.
A TV for the game, bar seating, some tables, and a small patio, this place is friendly and intimate. Happy Hour at this bar, plus Weekday Specials. • • Happy Hour Time: • Monday: 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. • Wednesday-Friday: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $2 Off Select Draft Beer and Wine • Half Off Appetizers • Tuesday 4pm-8pm: Two for One Angus or Veggie Burgers with purchase of Two Drinks • Saturday and Sunday 11am-3pm: Endless Mimosa with Brunch Purchase GoodOnYa serves organic, local, non-GMO food, with Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy Free, and Paleo options.
Daily Happy Hour mixes cocktails that are uniquely blended from wine-based aperitifs and Prosecco. The resulting drinks are low proof, low sugar, organic, Non-GMO, and herbal. They also feature a selection of Gluten reduced beer on tap, Ciders, and Organic WIne. Organic. Gluten Free. Paleo. Vegan. • • Happy Hour Time: • Daily: 4pm-6pm Happy Hour Details: • $1 Off Drinks & Appetizers From Top Chef Winner, Richard Blais, The Crack Shack has come to North County!
Elevating Fried Chicken, the Crack Shack has become a local favorite. Large open space with a patio, it is Family friendly and Pet-friendly. • • Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $3 Off Select Cocktails • $2 Off Beer and Wine A neighborhood favorite, Sushi Lounge is a casual sushi bar just West of Hwy 5. Their Happy Hour not only features drink specials but small plate and sushi rolls.
Dine-In Only. • • • Eat: Unagi Roll, California Roll Drink: Sake Happy Hour Time: • Tuesday-Sunday 4pm-6pm Happy Hour Details: • • $3 Small House Sake and Nigori • $5 Calina Chardonnay and Cabernet • $1 Off Drafts, 6oz Wine, Bellinis, Saketinis Beachside is a family-run neighborhood bar that has a prime location on the 101 in Encinitas. The American Menu is straightforward and expect to find sports on the TVs or hear live music.
The large back patio has a firepit, ping-pong, corn hole and giant Jenga. • • Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm Happy Hour Details: • • $4 14oz & 22oz Select Beers • $3 Well Drinks • $1 Off Select Wine by the Glass • Cocktail Specials • Tuesday & Thursday: 2-for-1 Burgers (dine-in only) Late Night Time: • Friday-Saturday: 10 pm – 2 am Late Night Details: • $5 U-Call-Its (Excluding Top Shelf) Located in the Encinitas Lumberyard, Blue Ribbon Pizza has been a local favorite for years.
Happy Hour features small plates, pizza and dessert (Monday-Friday), or try a pizza and wine, late nights (Monday-Saturday). Dine-In Only. • • Eat: Heirloom Wisconsin Black Seed Popcorn, Butterscotch Pudding Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 2:30 pm – 6 pm • Late Night Menu: Monday-Saturday: 9 pm – Close Happy Hour Details: • • $5-$6 Local Craft Beers • $7 House Wine • Late Night: Pizza & Bottle of Wine $24 • Monday: Margherita Pizza & 24oz PBR $15 • Tuesday: $5 Pints of Beer • Wednesday: 50% Off Select Bottles of Wine This vibrant space, in the shape of a T-Bone, has been around since the 40’s.
Originally a Steakhouse, the owners have kept the original integrity of this historic building, while updating the menu and vibe for now.
Inspired by beer, the Bier Garden not only has 32 tap handles from SoCal, but also infuses beer into their dishes. • • Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 4 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • $2 Off All Drafts & House Wine • $2 Off Wells & Specialty Libations • $2 Off Smalls Specializing in traditional Italian food, Vigilucci’s is a Coastal fave.
They have a wood-burning brick oven for pizzas, and a pianist every night at 6 pm. In the bar only, Happy Hour offers a free appetizer plate such as Bruschetta. The menu offers a little of everything including pizza, pasta, and seafood. They also have Valet service to help with parking on the 101. • • Eat: Polpetta di Granchio (Crab Cake), Ahi Sliders Drink: Hot Summer Night Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Thursday: 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. • Friday–Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $6 Wine Specials • $4 Beer Selection • $7 Well Drink • $8 Drink Specials • Complimentary Appetizer Plate at the Bar • Happy Hour Menu The Roxy Encinitas is a coast highway staple.
Remodeled with a new menu, the Roxy features live music almost daily. Happy Hour is all day and all night on Mondays. • • Happy Hour Time: • Monday: 11 am – 11 pm • Tuesday – Friday: 3 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • $4.50 Drafts • $5 Well Drinks • $7 House Wine • $2 Off Small Plates & Craft Cocktails • Wednesday: 50% Off Bottles of Wine (all day) The original location for this Peruvian Restaurant continues to be a favorite.
With artisan decor, Peruvian music and traditional dishes, the restaurant transports you. Happy hour is limited, but the revolving menu makes it a treat. • • Happy Hour Time: • Tuesday-Saturday: 4 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • $5 Sangria and Draft Beer • $6-10 Plate Specials Just a bit inland, Bentley’s Steak House is a cozy Steakhouse located in East Encinitas.
• • Eat: Chilled Ahi Stacks, Prime Rib Dippers, Crab Stuffed Mushrooms. Happy Hour Time: • Tuesday – Friday: 2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. • Saturday & Monday: 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $2-$4 off Bar Menu Great atmosphere and plenty of parking off Highway 101 in Encinitas. Hapifish offers a great twist on traditional Japanese food.
Friendly service, great crowd, upbeat atmosphere. • • Eat: Jalapeno Miso, Beach Bum Roll Drink $1 Sake Happy Hour Time: • Daily 3 pm to 6 pm • Wednesday: All Day! • (Dine-In Only) Happy Hour Details: • $5 Select Wine and Sangria • $3 Kirin Pint • $1 Hot Sake Carafe • Happy Hour Menu: $1-$10 Highway 101 dining at its best. Papagayo offers a unique fusion of Mediterranean and Latin food that truly works. The walls are lined with local art for sale and live music is featured daily.
Limited parking. • • Eat: Spicy Macadamia Calamari Strips, Thai Peanut Sauce Mussels, Shanghai Style Baby Back Ribs Happy Hour Time: • Everyday 4pm-6pm • Happy Tuesdays All Night Long! Happy Hour Details: • $5- $13 Offerings • $5 Beer on tap • $6 House Margarita, Wine and Sangria The Lumberyard has a big open space with lots of TVs and plenty of beer on tap.
A local favorite, the Lumberyard has an affordable menu and a casual atmosphere. Pet-Friendly. • • Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 3 pm – 7 pm • Late Night: Friday & Saturday: 10:30 pm – Close Happy Hour Details: • $2 Off All Appetizers • $1 Off All Draft Beer • $3 Well Drinks • $5 House Martinis & House Wine • $6 Specialty Cocktails • Monday: $5 Mules • Wednesday: $2 Off Select Whiskey In Encinitas, between the Ocean and the train station, Solace provides a modern space and great food.
Intent on simplifying food, Solace has sourced natural ingredients, from meats to drink garnishes. Available in the Moonlight Lounge, Happy Hour features Oysters seven days a week. Tuesday and Sunday specials offered as well. • • Eat: Oysters on the Halfshell Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 3:00 p.m.
– 6:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • Dollar Oysters • Happy Hour Menu • Happy Hour Specials on Beer, Wine and Select Cocktails • Tuesday: Taco specials all day • Sunday Nights: $1.50 chef’s choice oysters, drink specials, Fried Chicken and live music. Menu starts at 4 pm and music at 7 pm Just North of Swami’s Beach, Union Kitchen offers upscale choices with a laid-back vibe.
A big open space, cozy decor, and friendly staff make this a place you want to frequent. Not only does Union have a Social Hour, they also feature a Late Night Menu, Daily Specials and a Late Afternoon Menu on the Weekends.
• • Eat: Flatbreads Drink: Mule Social Hour Time: • Monday: 3 pm – 10 pm • Tuesday-Friday: 3 pm – 6 pm Social Hour Details: • • $3 Pacificos • $2 Off Craft Cocktails, Pints & Wine by the Glass Late Night Hours: • Sunday-Thursday: 10 pm – Close Late Night Details: • • $5 House Wine & Drafts • $10 Flatbreads Late Afternoon Time: • Saturday & Sunday: 3 pm – 5 pm Late Afternoon Details: • • $5 Pacifico, Draft Beer • $6 Mimosas • $8 Bloody Marys Daily Specials: • Tuesday: $2 Off Margaritas, $5 Tacos; Industry Night (Half Off Bar Tab with paycheck stub) • Wednesday: Half Off Bottles of Wine (All day) • Thursday: $5 Mules (6pm-Close) • Sunday: Half Off All Cellar Wine (5pm-10pm) Not only can you enjoy traditional Happy Hour, Mr.
Peabody’s offers Breakfast Happy Hour! Breakfast Tacos, Mimosa specials, and a Build-Your-Own Bloody Mary Bar start as early as 7 am! Sundays feature NFL games and there is live music almost daily. • • Eat: Breakfast Tacos Drink: Bloody Mary’s Breakfast Happy Hour: • Daily: 7 am – 11 am Build-Your-Own Bloody Bar • Daily: 7 am – 2 pm Breakfast Happy Hour Details: • $1.50 Breakfast Tacos • $1.50 Mimosas • $2.75 Build-Your-Own Bloody Mary Happy Hour Time: • Sunday-Friday: 3 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • $2.75 Select Beer, Wine and Well Drinks • $1.50 Turkey and Fish Tacos • 75¢ Baby Back Ribs and Wings Late Night Time: • Sunday-Thursday: 8 pm – 2 am Late Night Details: • Sunday: $5 Jameson • Monday: $3 Well Cocktails • Tuesday: $10 Budweiser Pitchers • Wednesday: $5 22oz Beer and Cocktails • Thursday: $5 El Jimador and Pacifico Clara Think of your local watering-hole, add fine dining, with an emphasis on ingredients, and you’ll get Priority Public House.
A great vibe, open windows that overlook Hwy 101, friendly staff, and live music. A chill, cozy place for Happy Hour. Tuesday and Wednesday Special offered as well. • • Happy Hour Time: • Tuesday: 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. • Wednesday-Friday: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Happy Hour Details: • $2 Off Draft Beer, Wine, and Cocktails • $2 Off Starters • Tuesday: Small Plates and Tapas 6:30pm-9pm • Wednesday: 25% Off Bottles of Wine, Straight Whiskey Pours, Live Music Solterra is a working winery just off the coast in Leucadia. Utilizing grapes from Southern California and Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico, Solterra ages their wine in French Oak barrels on-site. Enjoy a Lunch/Happy Hour every day. • • Happy Hour Time: • Monday: All Day (at bar) • Daily: Open-6pm Happy Hour Details: • $5-$8 Select Wine by the Glass • Located in Inland Encinitas, the Craftsman serves New American comfort food in a rustic setting.
Enjoy Happy Hour 5 days a week. • • Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm • Tuesday: All Day Happy Hour Details: • $5 Craft Beer • $6 Well Cocktails • $7 House Wine • $2 Off Craftsman Cocktails • $3 Off Snacks, Appetizers, Flatbreads, Soups, Salads Fish 101’s dedication to using seasonal, locally sourced, and sustainable ingredients really shines through its menu. Everything tastes super fresh and made with love. Just off Hwy 101, you’ll find a beachy atmosphere with counter service and two outside patios.
• • Eat: Fish Tacos, Oysters Happy Hour Time: • Tuesday-Friday: 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. • Wednesday-Friday: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $1 Fresh Shucked Oyster • Happy Hour Menu • $5 Wine on Tap • $4 Dos Equis on Tap • $5 Brown Bag Beer Spacious Mexican restaurant located in The Forum shopping plaza. Casa de Bandini is festive and very popular, with tortilla makers and mariachi bands, there is usually a wait for the restaurant. Happy Hour in the bar is a great alternative.
• • Eat: Concha de Guacamole, Queso Fundido with Chorizo, Ceviche Drink: Flavored Margaritas Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $4.95 Well Drinks and small House Margaritas • $1 Off Mexican and Domestic beer • $2 Off Wine per glass Farm to Table at its best. Bistro West is a local fave and the Happy Hour offers a delicious array of cocktails and great menu selections.
• • Eat: Ahi Tartare or the Lollipop Lamb Chops. Drink: Fuego Y Hielo Happy Hour Time: • Everyday 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. • (May not be offered on holidays or during special events) Happy Hour Details: • $1 Off Draft Beer • $7 Well Cocktails • $8 Crafted Cocktails & Wine by the Glass • $2 Off Small Bites When you’re in the mood for fine dining but your stomach (and wallet) don’t need the portions (or prices), Happy Hour is the way to go, it’s a wonderful way to experience great restaurants and wonderful food.
West Steak and Seafood is Bistro West’s fancy cousin. The same excellent atmosphere but in a more formal setting. Happy hour is available daily, but the bar also offers Martini Monday all night ($7 Skyy Vodka or Beefeater Gin).
• • Eat: Wagyu Burger, Steelhead Salmon (4 oz), Seared Jumbo Sea Scallops Drink: Mango Chameleon Happy Hour Time: • Everyday: 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. • (May not be offered on holidays or during special events) Happy Hour Details: • Monday: $7 Martinis All Night • $8-10 Hand Crafted Cocktails • $8 Well Cocktails • $8-$11 Wine by the Glass • $8-$9 Craft Beer • $5-$7 Bottled Beer • $9 Chameleon Cocktails • Happy Hour Menu With a great view of inland Carlsbad, Ignite is always buzzing with people.
The whole place has a great ambiance and friendly feel. Enjoy Happy Hour in the bar, around the walkway fireplace or on the outside patio. • • Eat: Man Candy (delicious candied bacon), Classic Double Burger, Fish Tacos Drink: Moscow Mule Happy Hour Time: • Daily 3:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. • (Outside 4pm-6:30pm) Happy Hour Details: • Happy Hour Menu • Beer and Wine Specials • $7 Sensational Sips and Well Drinks This unique restaurant doubles as an American history museum.
The Tavern is an homage to the original Green Dragon in Boston. With patrons such as Samuel Adams and Paul Revere, the original Tavern is considered the birthplace of the American Revolution. • • Eat: Fried Brussel Sprouts Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Saturday: 3:00 p.m.
– 6:00 p.m. • All day Sunday Happy Hour Details: • $1 off draft beer and wines by the glass • Happy Hour Menu The Compass is a cozy Gastropub tucked into Carlsbad Village Faire. The happy hour here is a popular local destination, and in the tourist months, it’s even more lively!
A bar, hightops, community table, red banquettes and a dog-friendly outdoor patio leave lots of gathering options. They also offer a late night menu. • • Eat: Bacon Wrapped Corn Dogs Happy Hour Time: • Daily 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. • Late Night: 10:30 p.m. – 1:30 a.m. Happy Hour Details: • $2 Off Craft Beers, Wines By the Glass • $3 Off Well Cocktails • $2 Off Craft Beer Flight Trays • Happy Hour Menu • Late Night Menu Located at the Cape Rey Hilton Resort, Chandler’s has a friendly atmosphere that welcomes tourists and locals alike.
Overlooking Hwy 101 to the coast, Chandler’s has a covered and open patio. • • Happy Hour Time: • Monday: All Night • Daily: 3pm-6pm Happy Hour Details: • • Monday: $3 Off Shared Bites, $2 Off Wine by the Glass, Draft Beer, Cocktails • Tuesday: $10 Margarita & Chips with Queso Combo • Wednesday: Half Off Select Bottles of WIne • Thursday: $6 Select Craft Pints, Live Music Beautiful ocean view in Carlsbad.
Traditional Italian with great service and ambiance. In the bar only, the Happy Hour offers a complimentary appetizer, such as Bruschetta. A local favorite, Valet is provided for easy parking. • • Eat: Calamari Luciana Drink: Robertini Happy Hour Time: • Monday–Friday: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. • Saturday & Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $6 Wine Specials • $5 Beer Selection • $7 Well Drinks • $9 Daily Drink Specials • Complimentary Appetizer Plate at the Bar The Coyote Bar is a local favorite in Carlsbad Village Faire.
Catering to a more mature crowd, Coyote has a great patio with fire pits and karaoke or live music. Very popular on weekends, expect a lively crowd for their Happy Hour and Late Night specials.
• • Eat: Tacos, Guacamole Stack Drink: Bottled beer Happy Hour: • Monday–Friday: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. • Sunday–Thursday: 10:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $7 Specialty Plates (not available during late night) • $4 Bottled beer • $5 Draft Beer and Wine • $5 Well Drinks and House Margaritas Hennessey’s is an Irish Pub in the heart of Carlsbad Village.
Front and back patios, a friendly staff and lots of locals make this place a great place to spend the afternoon. Hennessey’s has a happy hour menu plus daily specials, including Two Timin’ Tuesdays, featuring Two-for-One Burgers and Breakfast Entrees. • • Eat: Giant Bavarian Pretzel, Seared Ahi Street Tacos Drink: Fresh Squeezed Cocktails Happy Hour Time: • Monday–Friday: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. • Sunday–Thursday: 10:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $7 Specialty Plates (not available during late night) • $4 Bottled beer • $5 Draft Beer and Wine • $5 Well Drinks and House Margaritas Watch planes land and take off at the Palomar airport.
Practically on the tarmac, The Landings is a quaint restaurant with a long bar and cozy patio. A local hidden gem with occasional live music. • • Eat: Baja Fish Tacos Drink: $3.50 Coors Light draft Happy Hour Time: • Monday–Thursday: 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $5 Happy Hour Menu • $6 Martini of the Day • $5 Well Drinks and House Wine • $3.50 Coors Light Draft Located at the Crossings of Carlsbad Golf Course, The Canyons has a large dining room and big patio overlooking southern Carlsbad and the ocean.
Happy Hour is offered weekly nights and all day on Saturday and Sundays. • • Eat: California Burrito Bowl, Carnitas Nachos Drink: Draft Beer Flight Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 3 pm – 8 pm • Saturday & Sunday: 10 am – 8 pm Happy Hour Details: • • $5 Draft Beer, Select Wines, Well Cocktails • $6 Flight of 3 Draft Beers Part of the Sheraton Carlsbad resort, Twenty/20 offers great sunset views and a lovely patio with a cozy fireplace.
A hidden Carlsbad gem, a casual friendly atmosphere makes Twenty/20 a go-to spot. • • Eat: Crispy Brussel Sprouts, Calamari Drink: Sangria Happy Hour Time: • Daily 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $2 Select Specialty Cocktails • $6 Well Drinks and Draft Beers (excluding Chimay) • $6 House Wine • Half Off Starters Menu Homey Irish Pub in Carlsbad, O’Sullivan’s has an Irish inspired menu and features traditional Irish music.
The brick and wood interior adds to the Pub atmosphere, outside find dog-friendly patios with fire pits. • • Eat: Corned Beef Quesadillas Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 4 pm – 7 pm Happy Hour Details: • 83 Degrees Gastropub is in Carlsbad Village and has 45 beers on tap, including many locally brewed favorites. *3 Degrees has an open dining room, a pet-friendly patio and TV’s with the NFL package.
• • Eat: Burgundy Tri-Tip Sliders Drink: Craft Beer Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 2:30 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • $1 Off All Drafts & Bottles • $4 Well Drinks • $2 Off Starters and Flatbreads Blue Ocean is a popular Japanese restaurant in Carlsbad Village.
Especially busy on weekends, get there early to ensure a seat! (Holidays Excluded, Dine-In Only) • • Eat: Salt & Pepper Calamari Drink: Sake Happy Hour Time: • Sunday – Thursday: 3 pm – 5 pm Happy Hour Details: • $3 Off Specialty Drinks • $5 Draft Beer, House sake, House Wine • Carlsbad Happy Hour with an ocean view and no attitude.
Dini’s is a casual restaurant that serves a Coastal American menu without any fuss. • • Eat: Garlic Shrimp Pizza, Tacos Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 4 pm – 7 pm Happy Hour Details: • Half Off Pizzas • $1 Off Tacos & Dini Dogs • $3 Off Appetizers • $2 Off Draft Beer, $4 Off Pitchers of Beer, $2 Bottles of Beer • $4 Well Drinks, $4.50 Juice Well Drinks • $2 Off Select Wine by the Glass • $5.25 Margarita & Bloody Mary • $6 House Infused Margarita & Moscow Mule Another great restaurant in Carlsbad Village, Land & Water has a beautifully crafted menu made with high-quality sustainable ingredients.
Happy hour highlights their Craft Cocktails with all juices and mixes made in-house daily, as well as their fabulous selection of small plates, sushi rolls, and sashimi. • • Eat: Crispy Beef Skewer, Broke Da Mouth Poke Drink: Craft Cocktails Happy Hour Time: • Daily 3 pm – 5:30 pm Happy Hour Details: • $5 Craft Cocktails • $2 Off All Drinks • A fantastic Italian-American neighborhood restaurant in Bressi Ranch. Excellent food and great drink specials, Happy Hour is offered at the bar (along with high top area) and on the patio.
They also offer a late night reverse social hour on Saturday nights. • • Eat: Burger and Truffle Fries Drink: Spicy Pear Martini Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Saturday: 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. • Sunday: All Day • Late Night: Saturday: 9:30pm-11:30pm Happy Hour Details: • $5 Well Cocktails and House Wine • $3.50 All Bottled Beer • $2 Off Selected Bar Food • $1 Off Premium Wine by the Glass • $9 Specialty Drinks and Martinis Privateer is local, family-owned pizza place that uses a 100% Coal Fire Oven.
Offering a “Blue Collar Gourmet” menu, Privateer is a great place to stop in for Happy Hour. • • Eat: Cheese Plank, Pizza Drink: Micheladas, Walk the Plank Beer Flight Happy Hour Time: • Tuesday-Sunday: 4 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • • $1 Off Draft Beer and Wine • $2 Off Pitchers of Beer • $5 Micheladas • $8 2-for-1 Mimosas, Walk the Plank Beer Flight The Hello Betty Fish House is just up from the beach, in Oceanside. The menu is a twist on SoCal cuisine with fish tacos, margaritas and much more.
In the main dining area, Happy Hour is offered Monday-Friday. • • Eat: Street Tacos, Oysters Drink: Frozen Margaritas Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 3 pm – 5 pm Happy Hour Details: • • $3 Street Tacos, Sliders • $5 Mexican Draft Beer • $5 Frozen Margaritas • $6 House Wine • $6 Can of Tecate + Shot of Tequila A modern sushi bar in Oceanside.
Just east of the ocean this is a popular hangout for tourists and locals alike. All day Happy Hour on Mondays and a Late Night Social Hour seven days a week. • • Happy Hour Time: • All Day Monday • Tuesday-Friday: 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. • Late Night: Daily 7:00 p.m. – Close Happy Hour Details: • $7 for 3 Oyster Shooters • $5 Large Hot Sake, Sapporo or Wine by the Glass • $7 Sake Vases • $3-$5 Late Night Social Hour Menu Good food, a casual atmosphere, and friendly service make this a go-to Oceanside spot.
The interior is open, and massive with an industrial flair. Happy Hour available all day Monday, with a Late Night menu as well. • • Eat: Grilled Cheese and Soup Happy Hour Time: • All Day Monday • Tuesday-Friday: 3:00 p.m.
– 6:00 p.m. • Late Night: Friday & Saturday: 10:00 p.m. – Close Happy Hour Details: • $5 Draft Beer • $6 Select Wine by the Glass, Select Cocktails • Happy Hour Menu 608 provides a fine dining experience at affordable prices. Chef William Eick uses local seasonal produce to create a West Coast fusion menu that any foodie would appreciate. Enjoy Happy Hour drinks from 4-6 Daily.
• • Happy Hour Time: • Daily 4 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • $5 Low ABV Cocktails • $4 Select 608 WIne by the Glass • $3 Pints of Beer • Tuesday: Half Off Select Bottles of Wine Mission Avenue Bar & Grill has become an Oceanside staple.
The drafts are all California brewed, they feature over 180 Whiskeys, and the menu is New American. Happy Hour Daily and Daily Specials. • • Eat: Sliders, Wings Drink: Craft Beer Happy Hour Time: • Daily: 3 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • • $1 Off Craft Beer & Well Drinks • $4 House Wine (by the Glass) • $7 /lb of Wings • • Just up from the Strand, Johnny Mananas is a simple Mexican spot, with counter service and a quaint patio.
The menu, ranging from breakfast to burgers, is all under $10! Happy Hour is all day with beer specials and $5 Bloody Marys, Micheladas and Margaritas. • • Happy Hour Time: • Every day, all day Happy Hour Details: • $4.75 Mimosas • $5 Bloody Mary, Margarita, Michelada • $3.75 Pints • $10 Pitchers • Six Beer Bucket Specials ($20/$18/$16) Taps upon taps, Barrel Republic is a craft beer haven!
See the hostess for a wristband and pour to your hearts’ delight! Mostly beer, but some wine taps offered as well. Happy Hour gives you 20% off all taps. • • Eat: Burger and Fries Drink: Craft Beer Happy Hour Time: • All Day Monday • Tuesday-Friday: 3 pm – 6 pm • Thursday: 3 pm – 9 pm Happy Hour Details: • 20% Off All Taps • Monday: $6 Burger and Fries (all day) A member of the Cohn Restaurant Group, 333 Pacific has spectacular ocean views and an upscale menu.
Happy Hour is located in the Vodka Lounge where Vodka is $8 all day, every day! 2% surcharge added to all guest checks. • • Eat: Wild Boar Sliders, Calamari Drink: Martinis Happy Hour Time: • Friday-Sunday: 3 pm – 7 pm • Monday-Thursday 4pm-7pm Happy Hour Details: • Daily Specials • $8 Vodka • $8 • $7 Select Draft Beer • Sunday: 2 Courses for $31 • Monday: $4 Select Microbrews • Tuesday: 2 Entrees + Bottle of Wine $59.95 • Wednesday: 50% Off Bottle of Wine • Thursday: 3 Oysters on the Half Shell + 3 Featured 6oz Draft Beers $16 Overlooking the Harbor, Oceanside Broiler offers a steak and seafood menu with a fantastic view.
Served in the Bar or on the Lanai, Happy Hour is offered daily along with daily specials. • • Eat: Steamed Mussels over Fries Happy Hour Time: • Monday: 11:30 am – 9 pm • Monday-Saturday: 11:30 am – 6 pm • Sunday: 2 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • $4-$6 • $4 Select Pints of Beer • $5 House Wine by the Glass • $5 Margarita & Mai Tai • Tuesday: $2 Mahi Taco, $4 Pint of Broiler Blonde If you like sports, The Draft is the place to be.
A true sports bar, The Draft’s main area is surrounded by 43 flatscreen TVs. Happy Hour is every day except for Wednesday when wings are on sale for 60¢. • • Happy Hour Time: • Thursday-Tuesday: 4 pm – 7 pm Happy Hour Details: • $3.50 Draft Beer, Well Drinks & House Wine • Wednesday: 60¢ Wings (with purchase of a beverage) Executive Chef, Scott Cannon, is nominated for Zagat’s 2017, 30 Under 30 National list. Attached to Abnormal Beer and Urban Winery, Cork & Craft’s menu shines brightly.
The interior is modern industrial with brick, brass and Edison lights. Vast interior, dog-friendly patio. • • Eat: Tater Tot Poutine, Garlic Noodles Drink: Abnormal Deer or Wine Happy Hour Time: • Tuesday-Sunday: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • Happy Hour Menu • Wine by the Glass Specials • $1 Off All Abnormal Beers A member of the Cohn Restaurant Group, Vintana is home to award-winning chef Deborah Scott. The space is contemporary, sophisticated and has a unique location on top of a Lexus dealership.
Vintana offers Happy Hour in the Martini Lounge and outside on the Lanai. Friendly service, great food, and live music Wednesday through Saturday. Valet offered. A 2% surcharge is added to all guest checks. • • Eat: Kung Pao Calamari and Black Pepper Bacon Wrapped Dates Drink: Martini Happy Hour Time: • Daily 4:00 p.m.
– 6:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • Half Off Appetizers • $8 Martinis The Brigantine Escondido has a light and contemporary design. Choose to eat inside or outside on the patio (which makes you forget that you’re in a parking lot!) A popular neighborhood place, there is a great big bar space and a lovely patio that makes you forget that a parking lot is anywhere nearby. • • Eat: Mushroom Ravioli, Chef’s Whim Taco (Tuesdays) Happy Hour Time: • All Night Monday • Tuesday-Sunday: 3:30 p.m.
– 6:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • Happy Hour Menu • Beer, Wine and Cocktail Specials The name says it all, it’s a large spacious tavern with a neon bowling alley attached. And it’s in a mall. Tavern + Bowl is actually a fun concept. There is a huge bar with TVs playing different sports all around it, and not only is there bowling, there is shuffleboard.
A great late night spot, Tavern + Bowl is open til Midnight. • • Eat: Bacon Jam Sliders Happy Hour Time: • Daily 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. • Late Night: Daily 10:00 p.m. – Close Happy Hour Details: • Half Off Select All-Star Appetizers • $4 Domestic Pints, Well Drinks • $5 Premium Pints, House Wines, Espolòn Margaritas Bellamy’s is an unexpected treat in the heart of Escondido. The lush decor, french-influenced cuisine, and inviting staff, make this restaurant a real jewel.
With Happy Hour all week and Daily Specials you could easily spoil yourself. Bellamy’s even has live music nightly. • • Eat: Mushroom Ravioli, Chef’s Whim Taco (Tuesdays) Happy Hour Time: • Daily 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. • Late Night: Saturday 8:30 p.m – Close Happy Hour Details: • $2 Off Glasses of Wine • $1 Off Beer and Well Drinks • Select Discounted Appetizers • Monday: Scotch Flights, $7 Martinis • Tuesday: $3 Taco Specials • Wednesday: Half Off Select Bottles of Wine • Thursday: $10 Wings & a Beer • Friday: $2 Chef’s Choice Oysters, $8 Prosecco • Saturday: $20 Select Bottles of Wine You don’t need the ocean to have a water view.
Decoy, located on Lake San Marcos, has an amazing lake view. Located outside, the Dock Bar is right on the water. The Dock Bar offers an American casual menu with salads, pizzas, and sandwiches.
• • Eat: Nachos Happy Hour Time: • Daily 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $3 off Starters • $5 Draft Beer, House Wine, Well Drinks Nestled in San Elijo Hills, this quaint neighborhood wine bar, is friendly and cozy. A bar and handful of tables are all this place needs to provide excellent beer and wine selections and a tasty menu.
• • Happy Hour Time: • Daily 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. • Sunday 2:00 p.m. – Close Happy Hour Details: • $5 Draft Beer • Wine and Food Specials Near the California State San Marcos Campus, you’ll find The Bellows.
With rustic charm and a wonderful Farm to Table Menu, Bellows is a wonderful addition to the city of San Marcos. Expect a friendly, casual atmosphere, and sophisticated plates. • • Eat: Flatbreads Drink: Whiskey Bourbon Sour Happy Hour Time: • Tuesday-Wednesday: 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. • Thursday-Friday: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $5 Aperitif Cocktails • $1 Off Draught Beer • $5 Prosecco By the Glass • $2 Off Select Wine By the Glass • $6 Bourbon Whiskey Sours and Moscow Mules • $10 All Wood-fired Flatbreads A small little English Pub on San Marcos Boulevard.
Straightforward with darts, beer and a small menu. A local fave, expect it to get busy, especially on Wings Wednesday. Happy Hour offered all day Sunday, with specials Tuesday and Wednesday nights.
• • Eat: Burger Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 4:00 p.m – 7:00 p.m. • Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – Close Happy Hour Details: • $5 Burgers • $1 Off Draft Beer • $1 Off Well Drinks. • $1 Off All Appetizers • Tuesday: $2 Tacos • Wednesday: 55 cent Wings Family-friendly pizza place just east of Hwy 78. With a modern, yet inviting charm, and a large indoor and outdoor space, Pizza Nova is a great stop for Happy Hour as early dinner. • • Eat: Mini-Pizza Happy Hour Time: • Daily 3:00 p.m.
– 6:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $4 Beer of the Month • $2 Off All Appetizers • $2 Off Drafts, House Wines, & Well Drinks • Mini-Pizzas • Wednesday: Half Off Selected Bottles of Wine In a nutshell: Burgers, Beer and All Day Extended Happy Hour. Slater’s is known for its 50% Bacon/50% Beef Burgers. With Gluten Free, Vegan and Kids options, this restaurant satisfies many.
All day Happy Hour in the bar only. • • Eat: Shmanimal Fries, Drunken Wings Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $4 Select Craft Beer • $5 Bar Menu and Premium Wells • $6 Craft Cocktails and Wine Open and airy with a long bar and lovely outside patio, Flying Pig is one of the many new Craft Brew places that have popped up in Vista.
The Farm-to-Table menu adds to its appeal, making it a foodie destination as well. • • Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. • Saturday: 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. • Sunday: 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Happy Hour Details: • $1 Off 16oz pints • $1 Off wines by the glass • $6 Well Drinks Sushi Happy Hour in Poway!
Sushi Lounge is very popular, so get there early. Happy Hour not only features drink specials but small plate and sushi rolls as well. Dine-In Only. • • Happy Hour Time: • Tuesday-Sunday: 4 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • • $3 Small House Sake and Nigori • $5 Calina Chardonnay and Cabernet • $1 Off Drafts, 6oz Wine, Bellinis, Saketinis Dark wood and stonework give the Brigantine in Poway a modern lodge feel.
Serving American Coastal Seafood, the Brig has Happy Hour in the Oyster Bar daily, and all night on Monday. • • Happy Hour Time: • Monday: 3:30 pm – Close • Tuesday-Sunday: 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm Happy Hour Details: • Tuesday: $1 Off Featured Tacos • Wednesday: Half Off Bottles of Wine Players Sports Grill is a straightforward Sports bar, lots of TVs, pool tables and great drink specials.
The menu serves American classics, which are perfect when you’re watching a game. • • Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 2 pm – 7 pm Happy Hour Details: • • $4 Super Well Drinks & House Wine by the Glass • $3 Pints (Coors Light/Bud Light) • $4 Pints • Daily Specials: 8pm-Close • Monday: Half Price Bottles of Wine (All Day) • Tuesday: $4 Pints of Beer • Wednesday: $4 Select Shots • Saturday: $4 Well Drinks Dolce has the kind of atmosphere that’s casual and inviting, but equally suitable for fancy occasions.
With a great wine list, ample menu and plenty of parking Dolce is a wonderful and lively option for Happy Hour! • • Eat: Brussel Sprouts, Pizza, Filet Sliders Drink: Wine Happy Hour Time: • Daily: 3 pm – 6 pm • Tuesday: All Night Happy Hour Details: • $5-$10 • $5 Wine and Well Drinks • $3 Peroni Wokou has upped the fast-casual game with it’s Ramen & Yakitori addition to Carmel Valley.
Happy Hour features a generous selection of drinks and menu items. Gluten Free, Vegetarian and Vegan options available.
• • Eat: Ramen, Shrimp Bao Bao Drink: Japanese Whiskey, Kung Fu Girl Riesling Happy Hour Time: • Daily 4 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • • $5.57 Select Wine by the Glass • $6.50 Riesling & Select Draft Beer • $6.50 Well Cocktails • $8 Japanese Whiskey Crudo by Chef Pascal Lorange has a unique menu with Mediterranean and Japanese influences. The interior is modern, open and bright, there are patio options as well. Happy Hour is served daily with drink and appetizer specials. • • Eat: Fried Calamari with Trio Sauces, Short Ribs Gorgonzola Sliders Happy Hour Time: • Sunday-Thursday: 3 pm – 7 pm • Friday & Saturday: 3 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • • $5 Well Drinks & House Wine by the Glass • $6 House Sparkling Wine & Draft Beer Nestled in Rancho Santa Fe, Dolce serves seasonal Farm-to-Table Italian inspired dishes.
The space is contemporary with an artisanal wine shop flare. Merriment Hour features drink specials and a limited menu. • • Eat: Margherita Flatbread Drink: Wine Merriment Hour: • Monday-Saturday: 3 pm – 6 pm Merriment Hour Details: • $4-$10 • $5 Well Drinks & Select Wine by the Glass • $3 Peroni • Tuesday: half off select bottles of Wine Mediterranean/Italian at heart, Nick and G’s is modern and casual. The menu uses locally sourced, sustainable ingredients to create their signature dishes.
Nick & G’s has a daily Happy Hour as well as Daily Specials. • • Happy Hour Time: • Daily: 4 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • $4 Menu • $6 Well Drinks & Select Wine by the Glass • $5 Select Beer • Monday: $22 Burger and Beer • Tuesday: “Yappy Hour” Complimentary Dog Biscuits and Water Bowls • Wednesday: Half Off Select Bottles of Wine Waypoint Public is not only family-friendly but provides indoor and outdoor kid areas, so that the experience is fun for all.
After kids, Happy Hour is no longer the beginning of the evening, but more like the highlight. Waypoint is a great place to grab a Happy Hour drink and eat a quick and easy dinner before starting the bedtime routine. • • Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 3 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • $5 Draft Beer • $7 Select Wine by the Glass • $8 Waypoint Mules Capri Blu Italian bistro has a lush contemporary atmosphere, friendly service, and an enclosed patio.
• • Eat: Calamari Fritti Drink: Martinis Happy Hour Time: • Daily in Bar Area (call for hours) Happy Hour Details: • • $4 Wells • $4.50 Draft Beer • $5 House Wine • $6 Select Martinis • Sangria $6/glass or $22/pitcher • Monday & Tuesday: Half Off Bottles of Wine With locations sprinkled throughout San Diego County, Miguel’s has a loyal neighborhood following.
Serving Mexican favorites, Happy Hour is offered daily, as well as, all day Monday and late night Friday and Saturday. • • • Happy Hour Time: • Monday: 3 pm – Close • Tuesday-Sunday: 3 pm – 6:30 pm • Late Night: Friday & Saturday: 9:30 pm – Close Happy Hour Details: • Tuesday: $1 Off Featured Tacos • Wednesday: Half Off Bottle of Wine The Bar & Lounge at Carver’s Steaks & Chops is just what you expect from a steakhouse.
Dark wood walls create a cozy, relaxing environment to enjoy cocktails and sports in. Happy Hour is served all day during the week, weekends offer live music. • • Eat: Crab Stuffed Mushrooms, Rib Dippers Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 11:30 am – 6 pm • Saturday: 5 pm – 6 pm • Sunday: 4:30 pm – Close Happy Hour Details: • Aptly named, Veranda Fireside gains its popularity for its lovely outdoor seating area with gorgeous views of the Rancho Bernardo Golf Course.
Live music is featured often. Vegan and Gluten Free selections clearly marked. A 4% surcharge will be added to all guest checks. • • Al Fresco Hour: • Thursday: 4 pm – 6:30 pm Happy Hour Details: • $5 Draft Beer • $6 Well Drinks and Select Cocktails • $7 House Wine by the Glass • $5-$8 Menu • Daily Delights: Monday-Friday: 5pm-9pm • Monday: Burgers ($13 Adults/$9Kids), Craft Brew $1 (limit 1) • Tuesday: $12 Taco Bar, $7 Tequila Cocktail • Wednesday: $25 All-you-can-eat Prime Rib Dinner • Friday: $19 Fish and Chips • Saturday: $18 Fried Chicken • Sunday: $18 Chili Bar, $1 Craft Beer (limit 1) Located at Rancho Bernardo Inn, Avant brings wine country dining to North County.
Happy Hour gives a glimpse of the acclaimed menu which is a local favorite. A 4% surcharge will be added to all guest checks. • • Eat: Foraged Mushroom Tartine Drink: AVANT (Bombay Sapphire, St. Germaine, grapefruit juice, prosecco) Happy Hour Time: • Daily 4 pm – 6:30 pm Happy Hour Details: • • $5 Beer on Tap • $7 Select Plates • $8 Wine on Tap & Sangria • $9 Select Cocktails Vinz Wine Bar doesn’t take itself too seriously.
With a laid-back and friendly environment, it’s a wine bar that hosts Trivia Nights and will have the game on.
Vinz boasts over 60 choices of wine and also has a full bar. Dog-friendly patio and specialized dog menu. • • Eat: Pizza, Oyster Shooter Drink: Wine!
Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Thursday: 3 pm – 6 pm • Saturday: 12 pm – 3pm Happy Hour Details: • $4-$7 • $4.50 Well Drinks • $22 Select Wine by the Bottle • $6 Select Wine by the Glass • $3.50-$4.00 Select Bottles of Beer The 55 Yardline is a neighborhood sports bar with a loyal local following.
The bar has multiple TVs with games on, pool tables and a jukebox. Happy Hour, Late Night Happy Hour and Daily Specials make the 55 Yardline even more popular. • • Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 3 pm – 7 pm Happy Hour Details: • $4 Domestic Beer & Well Drinks • $1 Off Craft Beer • $1 Select Street Tacos • $2 Off Appetizers • $2.50 Select Mini Pizzas • Daily Specials • Monday: $3.50 Select Craft Beer (7pm-Close) • Tuesday: 50¢ Wings 5 piece minimum (6pm-Close) • Wednesday: $2 Well Drinks, $3 Wheat Drafts, $4 Select Whiskey, $5 Select Wine by the Glass (7pm-Close) • Thursday: $2 Pabst Blue Ribbon (3pm-Close) • Late Night Happy Hour: Saturday: 4pm-9pm San Marcos Brewery is a family favorite in Restaurant Row.
The menu is filled with American favorites that every age can enjoy. Happy Hour is offered in the bar. • • Eat: Sausage Sampler Happy Hour Time: • Monday-Friday: 3 pm – 7 pm • Saturday-Sunday: 3 pm – 6 pm Happy Hour Details: • $3.49 Fish Taco • $4-$5.99 Select Appetizers
Bars in Pacific Beach Bar West Thursdays Bars in Pacific Beach