Good true questions to ask a guy. 1). One thing that you will never do again? 2). Would you prefer to be twice as smart or twice as happy?. Funny questions to ask a guy. 1). Would you give one of your fingers in exchange for having free Wifi wherever you go for the rest of your life? 2). The first thing you would do if you had one day in the body of a woman?. *Most men and women who enjoy talking dirty are too embarrassed to reveal this secret to anyone. And the easiest way to get him to open up is to ask him about it when you do not feel the pressure of being judged about it. Awkward questions to ask a guy. Here for you now are some awkward and uncomfortable questions to ask a guy. (Devil laugh). 1). Do you like me?
(I am reposting this from , a happily married woman and relationship coach whom I think is absolutely brilliant! The next words are hers. Please share your comments any time!) Here are some of the “Greatest Hits” from our panels. While the questions may not seem special to you, the responses we have received from men have been extraordinarily enlightening. If you are asking a question about women, take a deep breath and listen with curiosity.
To start out, we recommend asking the questions about them and their lives outside of women. That way you can practice being safe to talk to you before it gets more personal to you. • What is great about being a man? • What is your definition of a successful life? • What qualities do you like about yourself? • What qualities do you admire in other people? • Who are your heroes?
• If you could have a conversation with one person, alive or historical, who would that be and why? • What is God or spirituality to you? How important is that in your life? • Where do you get your spiritual nourishment? • What makes you feel free? • What’s your idea of a perfect day? What makes it perfect? • If you won the lottery, what would you do? • If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
• How do you define greatness? • What is your definition of an “honorable man?” • Who are your role models? • How have your needs changed since your 20s, 30s, 40s, etc? • What qualities do you think are distinctly male? • What accomplishments are you most proud of? • What do you want to be appreciated for? • What have you done out of obligation that you really didn’t want to do?
• When do feel at peace? • How do you relax? • What do you do for fun? • How much adventure do you need and where do you get it? • How much “alone time” do you need and what does it provide for you? • What do you like to do alone? • What are you passionate about? • What kind of vacation do you enjoy? • When are you happiest? • If you like watching sports, what does that do for you? • If you like playing sports, what does that do for you? • What are your favorite sports and why?
• What do you love about your life? • If you could change something about your life with a magic wand, what would it be?
• What do you respect about other men? • What does being with your male friends provide for you? • What is it like to spend time with your male friends? • How much time do you need to spend with your friends?
• How does having a wife or girlfriend along change your time with male friends? • What do you think is unique about being ___________ (fill in Nationality) • If you are a father, what is great and what is hard about that?
• If you are a father, what do you admire about your children? • If you are a father, what have your children taught or contributed to you? • In being a father, what have you learned? • How has being a father changed you? • If you have a daughter, what effect does she have on you? • If you have a son, what do think is important to contribute to him? • What do you want for your children’s lives?
• What do you admire about your father? • What did you learn from your father? • What did you learn from your parents? • What effect do your parents have in your life today? • What qualities did your parents inspire in you? • If you are a brother, what does that mean to you? • What do you like about your job or career? • If you have changed your career, what was that like for you? • Ideally, how would you like to spend the hour after work each day? • What do you need when you first get home from work?
• What is the process you use in making a decision? • What was one of the best days you ever had? • What do you enjoy spending money on? • What do you daydream about? • What are your favorite books? What did you like about them? • If you watch T.V., what kinds of programs do you like?
• What types of movies do you like? • What are your favorite movies? • If you liked “The Shawshank Redemption,” what about that movie makes it special? • If you like video games, what are your favorites and why? • Do you like tools? • Who is your favorite Superhero and why? • What does your car mean to you? • What is your “dream car?” • If you like trucks, how are they different from cars? • What is your favorite holiday? What is special about it? • What is your worst holiday?
Why? • What is love to you? • What does being loved provide for you? • What qualities do you think are distinctly female? • What do you love about women? • Do female friends provide something different than male friends? • How does a woman’s smile affect you? • How are you affected by a woman being happy? • How are you affected by a woman being upset?
• What do you think about strong, successful women? • What is different about older women? • What would you change about how women communicate with you? • What makes a woman approachable? • What do you appreciate or admire in mothers?
• What makes a woman great to work with? • If you are single (or when you were), what do you think about women asking you out?
• Do you like to be called by a woman you are seeing? • If you could have one power (or super-power) that would make your relationships with women better, what would you choose and why? • What kind of gifts do you enjoy giving? • What do you think is romantic?
• What is the most romantic thing a woman has ever done for you? • What is the most extraordinary thing a woman has ever done for you? • What is it like for you to shop with a woman?
for her? for you? • Do you like shopping for a woman? • What makes a woman sexy? • What are your favorite female body parts? what is it about them? • What is your favorite normal, everyday bed-time attire for a woman? Some of the simplest, even seemingly silly questions, have led to the most profound and touching answers.
The biggest joy has been watching men’s faces as they are truly listened to and appreciated for their willingness to share. Have fun and good luck. Don’t get discouraged if it doesn’t go well at first. Almost everything we do naturally in listening to women will stop men from communicating. Keep practicing and the rewards will come. Mark Anthony McCray helps people live on PURPOSE, achieve higher PERFORMANCE and experience true PROSPERITY.
Be sure to so you don't miss a thing and forward this to a friend if you found it helpful. All material © Copyright, Mark Anthony McCray unless otherwise noted! He can be reached in the following ways: Phone: 281-846-5720 Twitter: Facebook: LinkedIn: Google+: YouTube: Pinterest: For more information on Mark as a speaker or presenter check out
best dating tips questions to ask a man you re - 101 Great Questions to Ask Men ~ The Christian Relationship Blog
Asking Men Romance Questions The following romantic questions to ask a guy are meant for a dinner date or your after-date conversations.
Most of the questions below aren't going to scare too many real men off, and if you introduce them in a playful way, you should get pretty honest answers. Guys love hypothetical questions. A bunch of boys (or men) sitting around are likely to ask each other hypothetical questions, so your man is probably more in a habit of talking about this stuff than you'd think–but it's always in a jesting or non-stressful setting.
Use that to your advantage and ask your probing questions with a sense of fun. • What is your idea of a romantic date? • Who is the sexiest woman alive? • What do you consider is the sexiest thing a woman could do for you? • What do you consider is the worst thing a woman can do to a man?
• If God told you that you had one day to live on Earth, what would you do with that day? • What would you do first for a woman you love: write her a poem, sing her a song, buy her a ring?
• Which color do you like to see me wear the most? • What do you remember most about your first kiss? • What is the strangest sexual experience you've ever had? • Would you like to do something really wild…? • What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done in bed? • What's your favorite euphemism (nickname) for sex? • If a woman were going to cook you a romantic dinner, what would it be? Where would it be? • If you were going to cook a woman a romantic dinner, what would it be? Where would it be?
• What was your first crush and what drew you to her? • Which feature of mine drew me to you? Which is your favorite now? • Who is your favorite aunt or uncle?
Why? • What is the scariest dream you've ever had? • What is the funniest dream you've ever had? • What is the sexiest dream you've ever had? • How have you coped with breakups in the past? • Where did you go on your first date? • What did you do on your first date? • How big of a success was your first date? • If your ex-girlfriends were going to describe you, what three adjectives would they use?
• If you saw me out with another guy, would you think: he's an old friend, he's a family member, or I'm cheating? • What is the perfect Valentine's Day gift for a woman?
• What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for a woman? • What's the most romantic thing a woman has ever done for you? • Who are more sentimental: men or women?
• Who are more vengeful: men or women? • Who enjoys sex more: men or women? • When you first look a person of the opposite sex, what trait are your most likely to notice first? • What's the most impulsive thing you've ever done? • Have you ever been on a blind date?
Tell me about it. • Are you friends with any of your ex-girlfriends? • Have you ever cheated on a girlfriend? • What's been your longest relationship with a girlfriend? Why did it end? • What's the most romantic thing a friend of yours has done for his girlfriend? Would you ever consider doing the same? • What's least romantic thing a woman can do? • Where would you rate yourself as a kisser on a scale of 1 to 10? • What's the most romantic time of the day?
• What is your idea of a romantic movie? • Who are more romantic: men or women? Why? • If the average love making session for American couples is 7.2 minutes, why do you think so many women find it a bother to satisfy their mate? • Why do you think men tend to have roaming eyes? Why do men cheat? • If you're getting dressed for a big, what are you wearing?
• If I were to look in your top dresser drawer, what would I find? • What's the sexiest part of a woman? Why? • What's the sexiest thing women commonly do? Why do you consider that sexy? Whether you want to know about his past relationships, his thoughts on sex, or simply about his opinions on what constitutes real romance, a short love test is a good way to get answers you might not get for weeks or months, otherwise. The list above is designed to get those answers right away.
Share this: Looking for questions to ask a guy? Penetrating into the brain of a man can be a difficult task equally like the hardest physical work! Women are prone to resort to various tactics, and even wiles to understand what is going on in the minds of their partners, but the best and simplest way is to start a conversation and ask the right questions.
Every woman, at the beginning of the relationship, should ask a guy the following questions, and some even in the phase of seduction and courtship. Some answers you might not like it, but it’s better to find out the truth before the development of deeper feelings. 21 Questions To Ask A Guy 1. What are your personal goals? It is one of the best questions to ask a guy.
You need to accept that you could not be included in all of his life goals. After all, some are created before you became a part of his life. Further Reading: 2. What kind of childhood did you have? Knowing the way in which he grew up, the better you will understand his personality and why he is as he is. It is a must-ask question to ask a guy you like. 3. What makes you insecure? Questions to Ask a Guy Somebody’s insecurity is good to know before they come to light. In this way, you will not be confused, but you will know how to deal with them at the critical moment.
Hence, it is another good question to ask a guy. Further Reading: 4. What do you expect from a love relationship? Still confused about what to ask a guy? Ask him this! Not everyone has the same idea about relationships. Therefore, it is good to clarify that in the beginning and know what a love relationship for him is. Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.
― Nicholas Sparks 5. Do you want children? Questions to Ask a Guy You Like Some couples never talk about it, so when one partner says he would like to have children, remain shocked and broken with the knowledge that the other never wanted to become a parent. No doubt, it will be a great question to ask someone.
Further Reading: 6. What do you find attractive in a woman? Everyone has a unique perception of an ideal partner which is not just a physical attraction. Not a very serious question, and therefore can be easily taken as fun questions to ask a guy. Further Reading: 7. What expectations do you have of yourself? What a guy expects from himself is very likely to expect from you. Therefore find out in time what awaits you with this partner. Another good question to ask your crush.
8. What are your professional goals? For future relationship is good to know whether he is planning to move for a career, or if he spends a lot of time at work and the like. So, it will be an interesting question to ask a guy, in any given condition.
9. What do you expect from your partner? What does he want from you? What does he need? What is the most important to him that his wife ? To be very honest, it is the best questions to ask a guy. Further Reading: 10. Who are your family and friends? Who are they, what are they doing, what are the mutual relations? The simplest, find out all about his family and friends. A cute question to ask boys. 11. What would you do if you had a million dollars?
20 Questions to Ask a Guy The answer to this question can reveal his interests, hobbies, and dreams. You will see if he is materialistic oriented. His adventurous spirit will be revealed when he says that he would like to travel the world with a backpack, while the altruistic souls would say that would donate money to charity.
Just random questions to ask a guy. Further Reading: 12. The worst thing you’ve done? Weird questions to ask a guy:- This issue is not only fun but will also reveal some worldviews and values that has your crush. If the worst thing is, that he stole gum in the store as a child, then you will know that you come across a guy with high moral principles. If he says that the worst thing is that he once almost did not open the parachute when jumping out of a plane, then you should know that you are dealing with a restless spirit.
13. Where would you like to move? Questions to Ask a Guy As far as this answer you can determine whether it is an urban guy. If he would like to live in a kind metropolis, it is very likely that now enjoys the pace of life and nightlife. If he answers in the house in the suburb with a garden, he probably wants the children and pet. A simple, good and cute questions to ask a guy to get to know him better. 14. How do you feel working for (company)?
You will find out whether he loves his job and do the job with passion or it is only for survival. This question will give you some insight into his vision of the future for himself, how are his goals and how he intends to achieve them. It is one of the random things to ask a guy 15. What’s the result of (insert a sport)? Funny Questions to Ask Boys love to talk about sports. If the opportunity arises, ask for the result and to explain you the rules, provided he has not surrounded by the partners and you altogether closely monitored party.
This can be a good start. You might feel like it is an awkward question to ask a guy, but the truth is that – it is not! It is actually one of the best 21 questions to ask a boy. Further Reading: 16. If you could describe yourself with one word, which would it be? Pay attention to whether it is a simple or compound word. The short words are characteristic of fast, skilled guys.
However, even if takes a long time, probably never thought about the of life and their goals. It is an excellent question to ask a guy to get to know him. 17. What is your favorite food? Things to Ask a Guy If you are still confused about what questions to ask a guy, you can ask this straight away… Food can sometimes say a lot about the man.
So if he takes care of nutrition, and his favorite dish is fish, you’ll know that it’s a modern guy who cares about his health and appearance. However, if it is a gourmet, you’ll know that with this partner in the future, you are going to spend hours and hours in the kitchen. You should overcome some culinary techniques in time. 18. What is your favorite character from childhood? It would be desirable that the reply is Superman, Spiderman. Every woman wants a superhero in her life. But what if he instead chooses one of the ninja turtles?
That would not be good. Another good and funny questions to ask a guy. 19. What kind of animal do you love the most? What To Ask A Guy It is very important if your loved one loves animals. And the answer can help you to check whether he is a cuddly puppy or wild tiger. Just a cute question to ask a guy 20. choose fishing or hiking? Fishing is a characteristic of calm and concentrated people who are able to keep for hours and hours a rod submerged in water, just to get hooked a fish.
However, more preferably is a man who is ready for adventure. The man with whom, in the middle of the night, you could go hiking. 21. Are women equal to men? Questions to Ask Your Crush Important! Important! Important! A serious question to ask a guy. Only not to happen later in the marriage that you’re killing with the job, and that he only says famous one “that is women’s work,” it is important to say that men and women are equal.
If he is a typical chauvinist, make sure to prove him who is the boss in the relationship. Of course, is not the only purpose of these questions to that interest you. You show him that you are really interested in him and you will show that you are a good and attentive listener.
This will certainly enchant him. Bonus / Random Questions to Ask a Guy: • What’s on your bucket list? • Which social media do you use the most often?
• What kind of music do you like and which places in the city you like to go out? • If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? • Which fictional character scares you the most and why? • What is your favorite movie of all-time?
• What’s your dream job, where he would like to work, and do you have any ambitions for the future? • Do you believe in God?
Do you have role models and idols, and who are they? • Is the physical appearance of girls the most important? • If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
• What is the happiest event of your life? • Are you brave and have you ever done something bravely which makes you proud? These questions were taken from . You can also (without commentary) Craving for more?
Watch this video on 20 questions to ask a guy
Best Second Date Questions