Not sure what to get your boyfriend for Christmas? Your boyfriend will totally appreciate these cool presents during the holidays, no matter his style When you're in a relationship, it can be SO hard to get your guy a gift. You may know him so well, but when the holidays roll around, it's like your mind goes blank. To help you out, here are 23 gifts your bae is guaranteed to love. View Gallery 29 Photos. 1 of 29.
A few years ago, my partner introduced me to a concept he calls "a baseball bat gift." It's a with the purpose of then using it yourself. For example, if you're someone who likes to play baseball, you'd get someone a baseball bat as a gift so you can both play together. I don't know if it's actually a thing, but it is certainly a brilliant way to spin something you want into a for someone else. And honestly, isn't that what the holidays are all about?
best dating to boyfriend girlfriend gifts - 20 Gifts for Your New Boyfriend 2018
Birthday Gift are the best way to shower wishes and love to our beloved one. So if you are looking for some amazing way to surprise bday girl/boy. Check below; • The first simple way is to to girl/ boy on sharp 12 by calling early before 10 min so that you are the first person to with them at the same time you can also call him/her to come downstairs and you can present a and wish a happy birthday. • You can prepare a handmade scrapbook is know one of most trending bday gift, it covers all your memories and memorable pictures all together at one place.
• Take out him/her for dinner their you can surprise him/her by surprise booking a place just for two of you this will make a special moment. • Decorate him/her room by yourself i.e stick your photos on the wall or hang it with ballon along with ribbon and photo at end of ribbon strip.
Prepare a path with red roses and both side candle, leave the whole place with free red heart balloons all over the free place in a room, etc. This will splendid surprise to bday girl/boy. • Prepare a video of your pictures and send them or you can also play it on projector where you have gone for dinner and this surprise gift will amaze her/him.
• Here you can organise a party and ask your and his close to come in party and celebrate his/her birthday and you can also play a treasure hunt game to make an adventure birthday i.e write a clue on stick notes and hide a surprise gift as per his/her age or as per your convenient at some place instead of gift you can also hide people so it will be fun and adventure way to celebrate a birthday of your gf/bf. Birthday Gift For Boy Friend: 1)Bluetooth Selfie Sticks: 2)Cell Phone Stand 3)Headphone: 4) Wooden Watch for Men 5) Solar System Balls • You can also gift him/her birthday present as per his/her age i.e if his/her age is 23 years old then give him/her 23 birthday gift.
• You can also gift them a personalized gift like keychain, nameplate, 3D cube, frame, chocolate bouquet, etc. • Nowadays also a chocolate wraps can be personalized i.e his/her name written on wrapper instead of a chocolate brand likewise there are numerous options for personalized gifts.
• You can through a party and invite each of his/her friends from childhood to since today because in everyone’s life each stage of friends has played the best role so if he/she sees all them together as it will be a blessed full surprise for him/her. • You can also propose him/her for marriage or you can also take him/her to meet to your parents as it’s a best gift any lover can have from his/her partner. • Send his/her online at every few hours. • You can take off from your work on his/her birthday and spend a whole day with them as birthday is one of the most best and important day for their life so if you are with them than it’s the best gift anyone can ask from their partners.
• Plan whole day take him/her to their favorite places, go for shopping, give him/her small gift at every 2 hours so it will make them feel special. • Lastly, do gift something that you handmade it because handmade gift are never out of fashion and always close to heart. • So these are some amazing ideas to celebrate and gift to your beloved better half. Birthday Gift For GirlFriend: Bracelet: 2)Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker : 3) Sunglasses 4) Herschel Supply Co.
Little America Backpack 5)Fitbit Alta HR, Fuchsia, Small
This graphic scarf is a cool gift idea for any woman who loves romance and Shakespeare. This 60-inch infinity scarf contains a lovely passage from Shakespeare’s most famous play, including the quote: “My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite.” What better sentiment than that to put on a gift for your girlfriend?
Want more gift ideas like this? . • Price: $23.58 If your pet name for your girlfriend is “princess,” then a perfume called Princess is a stellar gift idea. This ultra-feminine scent includes notes of waterlilly, lady apple, mandarin meringue, pink guava, wild tuberose, vanilla and dark chocolate. If she’s got a little more edge to her personality, perhaps a scent like is more in line with her style. • Price: $55.30 Does she need a new tablet, or a new laptop?
Get her both devices in one fell swoop. The Surface Book is lightweight, thin, and comes with a Surface Pen for easy navigation. It comes with an Office 365 30-day trial so she can see how she likes the software before she buys it. If a Surface Book isn’t quite the right product tool for her, . • Price: $14.98 Beloved by celebrities all over the world, are a real status symbol. This beautifully structured bag is perfect for a day of shopping with the girls.
It’s available in born or black, and boasts one inside zip pocket for small valuable items, plus two inside pockets for items she needs easy access to. • Price: $27.04 Need a cute, quirky, “just because” gift for your pregnant girlfriend?
Skip the , and go with this fun belly painting kit. This kit comes with body-safe paint, and lets you turn her growing belly into a work of art. It’s a great way to bond as a couple, and help her feel beautiful as her body changes. She’ll be really touched by your creative, whimsical gift. Want more gift ideas? Check out our guide to the best for pregnant women.
• Price: $299.99 Does your girlfriend love being outdoors? Help her record all of her ski trips, kayak expeditions, and off-road adventures.
This 4K action cam is a great gift for any gal who wants to capture her outdoor antics in crisp, clear video. It’s waterproof to over 130 feet, so she can also use it underwater. This GoPro model is compatible with many top and . If you want to see other 4K options out there, maybe something from our list of the would be a better fit for your budget. • Price: $16.40 Is your girlfriend always complaining about itchy, dry skin?
This powerful moisturizing cream from bliss is proven to keep skin moist for up to 24 hours. This stuff is great for dry feet, elbows, hands, or any other body part that needs exfoliation and replenishment. If dry skin isn’t her main beauty concern, maybe one of the other is right for her.
• Price: $27.69 ALEX + ANI bangles are still very trendy, and women who wear them often want multiple styles to wear at once, stacked together on the same wrist. This bangle comes with a cute initial charm, in your choice of Rafaelian Silver or Rafaelian Gold. Pick up the one that matches the initial of her first name, or her family name.
Looking for something with a little more personality? . • Price: $15.99 Does your girlfriend have a green thumb? This cool growing kit from Plant Theatre is an unusual and clever gift idea. The kit includes everything she needs to grow five different exotic fruits: goji berries, alpine white strawberries, wild red strawberries, golden berries, and charantais melon.
Not sure if this is quite the right gift for your gal? This company’s other gardening gift sets include offbeat options like the , the , and a basic .
You can browse more offerings from Plant Theatre . • Price: $12.95 Does she love the work of David Bowie? This new biographical DVD is a must-see.
The filmed interviews and conversations collected together on this DVD span his entire career, and help to create a fuller picture of this complicated, talented man. If this isn’t quite right, getting her a copy of or would also be a good idea.
is another good read that every Bowie fan should own. • Price: $17.00 Anjelica Huston, famous for her star turns in films like and , writes this memoir about one of the most exciting and creatively fulfilling period of her life.
Picking up from where her memoir left off, this book explores her seventeen-year love affair with Jack Nicholson and the circumstances surrounding her big Oscar win for . If your girlfriend loves Hollywood gossip, love stories, or actor biographies, this is a book she’ll devour in one sitting.
• Price: $149.95 So your girlfriend loves music, but hasn’t invested in a decent speaker system. This speaker system comes from a brand with a lot of prestige, and it certainly doesn’t hurt that this set looks so darn cool. With solid bass and simple controls, this is definitely a nice gift for any serious music lover. And since it’s compatible with all devices with a stereo minijack output, it’s easy to plug and play with pretty much whatever you’ve got lying around.
Want to see more audio options? She might be interested in something from our list of the best . • Price: $17.99 Is your girlfriend accident-prone? Is she at the Genius Bar every other month after breaking her screen or dropping her laptop?
This MacBook Pro-sized case provides a basic level of protection. It’s much cheaper than having to buy her a whole new laptop. If she’s really hard on her computer, maybe is a better choice for her accident-prone lifestyle.
• Price: $349.00 Want to get her a sensual gift for a romantic occasion? This set of massage oils will help keep things spicy in the boudoir. Use them to give her a massage before bed, or help her relieve stress after a long week. The kit includes five scents: Soaring Spirits, Pleasure Garden, Serenity, Healing Blend, and Sweet Almond. • Price: $1,198.99 Ideal for musicians, EDM composers, or any gal who likes small electronics, this cool synth is a great gift idea for those who are musically inclined.
Synths can costs hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, so this little unit is quite the catch. IF you want to see more options, you can . • Price: No price available If you and your girlfriend love adventure sports, this cool auto-follow drone is an awesome tech gift.
It follows you and films you during all your crazy adventures. You don’t have to worry about any settings, and you can keep your hands free. With a top speed of up to 42 MPH, this little drone can keep up with even your fastest activities. One minor downside is the short battery life, so if you’re looking for a drone with a longer air time (or a lower price tag), try something from our guide to the best in 2016.
• Price: $29.99 Need a gag gift for your girlfriend? The WineRack is a special bra with a concealed plastic pouch that stores wine. This is a great gift for any gal who loves her wine, and wants keep her drinking on the down low. The bra itself can be machine washed, but you need to hand wash the plastic container where the wine is stored. It should come as no surprise that there’s a companion device for men, the . • Price: $165.06 Does your girlfriend suffer from allergies?
Help her take control of her health and breathe smarter with this ingenious air quality monitor. The device links to your smartphone, and monitors temperature, humidity, CO2, VOCs and fine dust levels. The Awair Score (0 to 100 scale) combines with colors to communicate with her, much like a stop light. When the light is green, air quality is good. When it’s bad, a red light shines. Not sure if this is the right model for her? . • Price: $9.73 Does your girlfriend have a problem dog?
Misbehaving pets can be a huge source of stress in a relationship, so helping to curb her dog’s annoying barking is important. This “birdhouse” can be hung indoors or outdoors. It detects the sound of barking, and then emits an ultrasonic tone that only dogs can hear. If her dog has other behavioral issues, . • Price: $38.48 Does your girlfriend love quirky movies? This cool book is packed with original illustrations and production images from Bottle Rocket, Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, The Darjeeling Limited, Fantastic Mr.
Fox, and Moonrise Kingdom. You might also want to pair this gift with one of these . • Price: $16.12 Is your GF starting her own business? Get her a book that will help her prepare for the road ahead.
This inspirational book will help her access her personal power, get in the right headspace for success, and even master the body language of powerful people. A similar book is . Need a gift for an older woman in your life? Browse our guide to the best gifts for . • Price: $299.00 Does your girlfriend stick to a gluten-free diet? This bread machine is a great gift for her, because it has special settings for gluten-free recipes. In addition, it can also make regular bread.
If you want to see how this model stacks up against the competition, read our guide to the . • Price: $935.00 Is your girlfriend a great photographer? Help her take her photos to the next level with this gorgeous Leica camera. Key features include a high-speed shutter, 4K video, and a full metal housing. Don’t have that kind of cash to spend? The next best thing is , a cool dual language (English and German) guide to this famous camera brand.
• Price: $34.99 Is your girlfriend disorganized, or constantly losing her phone? This bedside catchall stand is the perfect place for her to stash her watch, jewelry, phone, a wallet, keys, or any other small, personal items. Disassembled, it lays flat and can easily be stored or packed, which also makes it a nice gift for a girlfriend who is traveling for work all the time.
• Price: $10.40 Looking for a sweet, schmoopy, romantic gift? This low-cost gift is perfect for guys who need a heart-felt gift on the cheap.
This journal is filled with prompts that will help you improve your relationship, and create a deeper bond. Sometimes the best gifts are the ones that come from the heart. A similar option, , is also available. • Price: $182.72 If your girlfriend loves tech and crafting, combine those two passions into one thoughtful gift. This model is ideal for beginners who aren’t ready to devote a lot of space to their new hobby. This particular 3D printer works with both ABS and PLA filaments, as well as specialized materials like dissolvable PVA.
This printer is ready to go right out of the box, thanks to its pre-assembled design, the included PLA filament, and a microSD card with preinstalled 3D models. • Price: $17.99 Looking for a smartwatch that strikes the right balance between fashion and tech? Michael Kors lovers will definitely be interested in the designer’s latest smartwatch offering. The watch provides notifications for texts, calls, emails, and progress towards fitness goals.
This watch works with both iOS and Android smartphones, so unless she’s still using a Windows phone, pairing watch with phone shouldn’t be a problem. Not sure if this is the right smartwatch for the person you’re shopping for?
We also love . • Price: $91.92 What better way to say “I love you,” than with a perfume called J’adore? It’s a classic scent that’s ideal for women of all ages. This delicate, instantly recognizable fragrance is a great gift for any gal who loves fine perfume or French fashion. But if you want to see more options, our guide to the best is filled with other amazing gift ideas.
• Price: $21.00 Is your girlfriend a little bit of a slob? This book is for her. Spark Joy is one of the most popular books in Japan, and now it’s available in English. This life-affirming book is perfect for ladies who need to get organized, or those weird Type A personalities who just love organization. The book teaches the acclaimed KonMari Method, with step-by-step folding illustrations for everything from shirts to socks, plus drawings of perfectly organized drawers and closets.
For anyone living with too much stuff in a small space, this book is truly helpful. To help get her started, you might also want to book her a from a professional maid.
• Price: $299.99 Does she love quirky, offbeat, or dark independent films? This DVD box set is packed with cool extras, plus classic Sundance films like Sex, Lies and Videotape, Clerks, Smoke Signals, and American Splendor. Is she a Baltimore gal? Maybe her independent movie streak runs more towards or . • Price: $99.99 Does your girlfriend love cooking, but hate everything in her kitchen? Help her rediscover the joy of cooking with a new set of cookware.
The 12-piece cookware set boasts dual-riveted rubberized stainless steel handles and shatter-resistant glass lids, and the cookware is oven safe to 400 degrees. Consider tossing in a subscription to so she gets more recipe ideas. • Price: $17.40 If she’s got a sweet spot for period dramas and Irish dudes with dreamy accents, this PBS Masterpiece production is right up her alley.
It’s romantic, action-packed, and sticks closely to . If she’s more interested in modern British dramas, maybe a Masterpiece spy series like would be more her speed. • Price: $13.40 Flowers are a great gift idea for birthdays, anniversaries, or “just because” gifts. This arrangement includes white roses, oriental lilies, hypericums, and seasonal greens. It’s a bouquet that will make all her co-workers envious. Want a more colorful bouquet option?
from KaBloom is a stunning orchid bouquet that’s perfect for any occasion. • Price: $394.00 The newest addition to the Fitbit family of wearables is the Fitbit Blaze, Fitbit’s first tracker with a full-color touchscreen. One cool perk is the ability to begin a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly.
While we’d never advocate giving a gift that would imply you don’t like the way your girlfriend looks, this is a great gift idea for a serious runner, or any gal who’s training for a sporting event or triathlon. If she’s been hinting that she wanted a Fitbit, this is arguably the best wearable they make right now.
Not sure if this Fitbit model is right for her fitness style (or your budget)? Get additional recommendations on Fitbit models in our guides to the and our . • Price: $24.99 Is work making her break out? The skyn ICELAND Saving Face Kit contains five different beauty products to help rejuvenate tired skin. The kit includes the company’s famous Nordic Skin Peel, along with two pairs of Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, an Icelandic Relief Eye Pen, ANTIDOTE Cooling Daily Lotion, and Glacial Face Wash.
When used together, these facial products can eliminate tired eyes and improve skin tone. If you’re looking for a less expensive gift, we also like , which is half the price, but still has great products.
Need more gift ideas? , or grab her a instead, and let her pick her own present. • Price: $300.00 All those $6 coffees start to add up. If your girlfriend is trying to get her finances under control, or just cut back on those expensive Starbucks runs, a fancy coffee maker can help her enjoy her favorite barista-style beverages for less. This machine from Mr. Coffee has a simple, one-touch control panel, and a reservoir for making frothed milk for lattes. An adjustable cup tray makes it easy to adjust the level of the drip pout to fill a small espresso cup at home, or a large travel mug for commuting.
Need some actual coffee beans to go with this machine? Grab something from our list of the . • Price: $74.95 Is your GF in desperate need of some fresh kicks? These sneakers from Puma are a comfortable option for high-top fans. There are lots of cute, feminine color options to choose from, and the price is quite affordable for the average gift-giver.
You can also if you want to see additional possibilities for her (or pick up something for yourself). • Price: $35.18 Is your girlfriend’s computer running slow? It might be because she has a virus or spyware. Give her better peace of mind with a home visit from a computer expert.
The expert can come to her house, or pick up her laptop at her place of business. The gift of a functional computer is pretty great, especially if she uses her computer for work. If you are currently a student, you may want to take advantage of .
You’ll get six months of Prime Student for free, which includes perks like free movie streaming, free photo storage, early access to deals, free Audible content, free access to select ebooks, and free two-day shipping on over 50 million eligible items. • Price: $91.63 Does your girlfriend love Old Hollywood glamour? This fascinating book recounts the amazing jewelry collection of Elizabeth Taylor.
By the time she was in her thirties, Elizabeth Taylor already owned Burmese rubies and diamonds from Cartier, a fantastic emerald and diamond suite from Bulgari, and the 33.19-carat Krupp diamond, a gift from Richard Burton. The book features 125 stunning new photographs of her most remarkable pieces, and more than 150 rarely seen images of the star wearing her jewelry. If you can’t afford to buy her jewelry, this book is the next best thing.
If she prefers movies to books, perhaps she can satisfy her curiosity about Elizabeth Taylor by watching the biopic .
• Price: $16.95 Whether you're on the hunt for something small and sweet, or a jaw-dropping gift for a special occasion, there's something on this list that will appeal to her taste and your budget. See Also: - - Heavy, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.
Our product recommendations are guided solely by our editors. We have no relationship with manufacturers.
Girlfriend ko gift kya de