Лучшие мужчины и женщины - Best-Dating.ru — Лучшие знакомства. Знакомства с самыми красивыми мужчинами и женщинами - Best-Dating.ru — Лучшие знакомства.
Disclaimer: Great efforts are made to maintain reliable data on all offers presented. However, this data is provided without warranty. Users should always check the offer provider’s official website for current terms and details. Our site receives compensation from many of the offers listed on the site. Along with key review factors, this compensation may impact how and where products appear across the site (including, for example, the order in which they appear).
Our site does not include the entire universe of available offers. Editorial opinions expressed on the site are strictly our own and are not provided, endorsed, or approved by advertisers.
best dating uden oprettelsen - Be2 full Review, Pricing and Rating
1. This global mobile app became all the rage among 20-somethings in Sweden in 2014, as well as travellers looking for some holiday fun. Although long-term relationships have been known to blossom through Tinder, it’s primarily used as a hunting ground for casual hook-ups. Don’t expect in-depth profiles listing Sven’s likes and dislikes. This is a no-nonsense app for efficient, fast-moving singles. Simply swipe right ("ja") if someone takes your fancy or left for no ("nej"). They can only strike up a conversation with you if you’ve both swiped right – so you won’t get unwanted messages from strangers.
2. Badoo is a dating site, but prefers to describe itself as a “social network”. It’s also not Swedish (it has over 230 million members worldwide) but is very popular in Sweden – primarily because it’s free. You’ll find plenty of foreigners on here as well. It's also gained a bit of a reputation as a hook-up site, so if you're looking for something more serious it's perhaps best to read on. 3. This site is perfect for those of you who love to take magazine quizzes and questionnaires.
It uses a maths-based matching system to pair you with compatible dates based on your responses to questions. As long as you know exactly what you're looking for – and you’re honest about it – then you’re likely to find a good match. But don’t be too picky or you’ll find your options are limited. It might not be scientifically accurate but as one reviewer expressed it: “there’s nothing like the thrill of getting a message from a 97 percent match”.
4. Yes, we know it sounds a bit naff. Despite the English name it is in fact one of the most popular dating sites in Sweden for Swedes, with over 230,000 active members. It's also free. Through the site’s search function you can search for people with the same interests as you, as well as criteria such as height and age. Unlike some of the bigger international dating sites you'll need Swedish to use this one. 5. Match.com may not be as "cool" as Happy Pancake or Tinder but it’s one of the oldest and most well-established dating sites in Sweden (it arrived in the Nordic countries in 2002.) There are plenty of foreigners here alongside Swedes and it's one of the biggest ponds in the Swedish net-dating landscape – though you do need to be aware of fake fish, as scam accounts are common.
It’s also expensive. You can try out a free version but in order to use the best functions you’ll need to fork out some cash. 6. Fed up with casual hook-ups and looking to settle down? This is a no-nonsense site aimed at “serious singles”. Boasting “sophisticated and highly-educated singles”, it attracts a more mature audience than Badoo and Tinder. It’s also free of charge. New members must first complete a personality test before filling in a personal profile where they can also upload photos.
7. If you’re a bit of a snob when it comes to dating and would rather see someone’s CV than a list of their hobbies and interests then "Elitsinglar" (literally “elite singles”) could be for you. As the website puts it: “The goal of Elitsinglar is to create a platform with a focus on quality where members can meet a like-minded partner for long-term relationships.” As you may have guessed not just anyone can join. You have to be over 30 for a start and well-educated to boot. All profiles are screened before they’re put up on the site.
8. Founded in 2012 in Sweden, Mindalike has been described as a kind of “exclusive club”, and no wonder. You even have to apply to get in. And not just anyone can apply. In order to be approved you have to have an annual income of at least 500,000 kronor and assets of at least 3 million.
Your credentials and income will then be checked out by the site’s staff. According to the website, the MindAlike community boasts “highly educated graduates who sit in prominent positions in society and the private sector”.
As you might expect it doesn’t come cheap, with basic membership setting you back 890 SEK per month. 9. Attention hipsters! This free site is designed for young people with a passion for culture – whether it’s art, music, film, literature, theatre or fashion – who want to meet people with similar interests.
In addition to bringing singles together, the site also styles itself as a guide to the best cultural events in Stockholm, Gothenburg and also Malmö, where the site was founded. Knowledge of Swedish required. 10. Targeted at foreign professionals working in Sweden, The Local’s very own dating site is an expat dating community of around one million members. The registration process is quick and free after which you can take a few tests to help match you with compatible singles in your area.
Have you found love in Sweden through internet dating? Share your experiences in the comments section below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advice for single girls on the dating sites