Here’s where these top 75 best questions to ask a girl can help. Think of them as a shortcut towards getting to getting to know a girl better. Plus, they’ll make your dates far less boring and bring you closer. Now, these aren’t your ordinary questions, these are thought provoking, personal questions. They will put both you and your date into a vulnerable position, and force you to go to an internal place and ask why? Instead of saying things to be more attractive, or perhaps fool yourself self into liking her more, it allows both of you to be authentic and real. Just remember one thing: Why w .
That sufferer-in-silence has a mind too difficult to read. But still, she managed to subscribe to the yardsticks you set for your dream woman. The female mind, it's a mystery, impossible to hound. At once, you may think you know what's her favorite cuisine or music genre, and the very next moment, she astounds you with an all new sense of taste. I don't intend to be cynical, and definitely not chauvinistic, but I'm pretty certain about one thing that it, sometimes, takes some good struggle to understand the vagaries of a female mind.
That's when, in the hope to dig more out of her, you, inevitably, start expecting in the relationship. There are questions, about the past, the future, commitment, and then, there are a handful of those dreaded questions too - about the first love, break ups, and people she lost through this cataclysm called life. Today, keep that pen and paper aside, and stop making notes, guy!
It may be a set of 100 questions to ask your girlfriend, but you don't need to memorize them by heart. Let her take her own sweet time to answer some of them, for what matters is your understanding with her, not your know-how of her. There isn't anything in this world that's more beautiful than those initial stages of love, is there?
Those heebie-jeebies you get in your mind every time you see her dressed sexy for you, those fluttery feelings that could take your emotions skyrocketing, and those stolen glances. You know, if you're a 'smitten kitten' couple, there is a bunch of good questions to ask your girlfriend to keep the mush-mush soaring high. For your convenience, I have segregated these dating questions into four sections: Romantic, Funny, Deep, and Random.
Here are my top picks. OMG! She said 'Yes!'. Finally. To turn the heat up a notch, the following romantic questions to ask your girlfriend could help you out with knowing what she thinks of you as her partner for life.
Tell you the trick, in order to leave her speechless with your wits, if she asks you a question sometime, answer in a question too. For assistance, look at what follows: • What did you think about me when you first saw me? • Do I make you happy? • Which song comes to your mind and heart, while you think of me? • When exactly did you fall in love with me?
• What are the things that remind you of me? • What are your feelings about our first kiss? • What is the sexiest thing about me? • What would you like me to call you? • Who would be your dream date? • Where would you like to go for your honeymoon? • How can I make you feel more special? • What is it I have to do to keep you in my life forever? • Which is the one flaw in me that you hate the most and want me to correct?
• What are your romantic fantasies? • What kind of lingerie do you like? • Describe your idea of a perfect night together. • Do you feel comfortable in initiating sex? • If you have to be in a long distance relationship, are you willing to fight it out? • How many kids would you like to have? • By what time would you want me to be back from work? • Do you believe that I am your soulmate? • How do you want the wedding to be? • Did you take anyone's help to figure out how to ask me out on a date?
(if she has asked you out) • If I don't express it to you, how do you know that I want to make love? • What is your idea of being happily married? Just started dating each other? Nothing's better than starting to know her by throwing some fun questions.
Keep the moment light, and explore her layer by layer (not literally, lord bless your mind!). Following are what you could pick from: • Do I impress you? (ask it with a puppy face!) • Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child? • What would be that one superpower you'd want to have? • What is the dumbest question you've been asked ever?
• What is the wildest thing you've ever done? • What's your favorite cuss word? • Have you ever broken a bone of a person? • What are things you like to do alone? • What makes you laugh the hardest? • What is your wildest fantasy till date?
Which Hollywood actor would you want, as a part of it? • If you had a billion dollars, what would you do with it? • Catfight? Who scratched who? • How would you want to take revenge with your boss? (if she keeps complaining about her smutty boss) • What was the scariest or the mushiest movie you have ever watched?
• Do you pick your nose and rub it on the couch when no one is looking? • Can you see dead people? (Bah!) • Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life? • What's the cheesiest compliment that you have ever received, be it by a girl or a guy? • Have you ever developed feelings for a girl? • Did you ever have a crush on any of your male teachers? • Would you like to take a stroll or join a sport activity while on beach? • What would be that one thing you wouldn't be caught dead doing?
• Can you fake any accent? If yes, would you show me? • Can I see what's all inside your handbag? • Have you ever dressed like a bimbo? What could qualify as a deep question? In my view, the one that attempts to unveil all the mysteries that the female has hidden within herself with regards to the relationship between both of you. For some thought-provoking, personal questions, here are my top picks: • What is intimacy for you? • According to you, what makes for a perfect man?
• If I were to have had a past relationship, would that bother you? Why? • If you had a chance to mend an ex relationship, or to change its course, would you take it? • What is your saddest memory? • What is the most important thing taught to you by your family? • What is your biggest fear? • What turns you off the most?
• When you pray, whom do you pray for? • How many kids would you like to have? • What does a good relationship look like? • What was the most frightening moment of your life? • Have you ever been cheated?
If yes, how? • Have you ever taken any antidepressants or anxiety medication? • Do you think of me as the only one you could tell anything and everything to? • Which is the song that makes you cry? • Do you give out second chances too easily?
• How would you feel if I told you I still have feelings for my ex? • Do you regret any of your decisions? What are they? • Which advise do you think was the best that you have received? • Do you have a picture about the dream home in your mind?
• Who would be that one celebrity you'd want to switch life with? • Would you want to spend your New Year's eve partying with friends in a disc, or a romantic dinner with me? • Which is that one thing you're immensely passionate about? • Do you think we could dwell into a 'live-in' relationship?
Bored to the core? Pick up some random questions from the compilation below, and start interrogating her. I'm sure you'll have a great time doing this! Here they are: • Do you believe in God? • Do you prefer an exotic meal in five-star hotels or a supremely delicious fruit-cake from a bakery nearby?
• What are the 3 things that make you go weak in your knees? • Do you like to dance? Can you teach me some dancing skills? • What is your favorite TV show? • How were your school days? Is there any particular funny incident that you remember vividly? • What do you like to do in your leisure time? • What are the languages in which you can speak fluently? • What is your favorite sport? • Is there a thing you'd want to keep doing for the rest of your life?
• Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? (Dude, this is the funniest question you could ask your Twilight-freak girlfriend!!!) • What are you excessively obsessive-compulsive about? • What can totally impress you? • If your life was a book, what would you name it? • Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? • Who is your inspiration for life? • Do you booze? How often? • If there is one thing that makes you smile instantly, what is it?
• Are you addicted to Facebook? • Do you like chick flicks or action flicks? • What do you like about yourself the most? • Which is your dream car? • What kind of music do you like the most? • Are you scared of dark? • What is your idea of a perfect evening? Perhaps, it takes exceptional efforts and unlimited trust to free a relationship from relationship issues. You know, you may not always receive all the correct answers for the above questions. But then, it is easier to subscribe to the 'ignorance is bliss' school of thought, for many a time, reality is a foul syrup to gulp in.
With time, the more you get to know of her, the more it will be easy for you to deal with the problems that occur while bonding with her. When hard times rear their terrible heads, it's you who's going to be her savior.
best double dating meaning questions to ask a girlfriend - 90 Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend That Will Help You Bond
Once the wheel starts to roll it becomes easy for a man to continue a nice and warm conversation with a girl, but how should one start it?
While we remain how to take off most of the cases the opportunity passes by and we sit idly like foolish one. In such cases, where you feel dubious of yourself whether to start or not to ignite, one thing should be remembered like a verse from the Bible that girls do not want to dart first rather they love being darted from the other end.
The best and most common way of starting a conversation is with questions and while being in conversation with lady men should be very much conscious about the question they intend to ask.
Here are 51 best questions to ask a girl- some funny and some are interesting. Cheer up! The First Approach: Best Questions to Ask A Girl In most of the cases, while starting a conversation the men have to start first as mentioned before. In the very first step, men should be very conscious about the questions that whether they are asking very much personal or not.
The starting has to be very agile and light questions. Remember that, it is the first step you are going ahead to your conversation. Be confident!
Questions that can help you here are- 1. Isn’t it too hot? 2. The whole transportation system has become so crowded, isn’t it? 3. Do you like football?
(If there is football on the TV) 4. What time is it by your watch? 5. How long have you been waiting? (If the situation is about waiting on queue or something like it) The first approach is the first impression that you make on the mind of the other party.
Asking any sort of personal or presumably personal questions must be avoided. After a good course of conversation you might feel a little more confidence in yourself and then you can go for that, but still with the utmost level of awareness.
Read: 21 That Make Her WTF! Try to Normalize: Best Questions to Ask A Girl Isn’t there so much of normal day to day life questions to ask a person? But while being in a conversation with a girl, you have to precise with the meaning because girls are very apt to derive a double meaning of a mere question.
Still, there are so many questions to normalize a conversation. 6. Where have you spent your last summer? 7. What types of drink you like most? 8. Have you ever been to…………? 9. Do you like to read novels?
10. Who is your favorite writer? 11. What is your favorite book’s name? 12. Which is your favorite sport? 13. Do you like to play outdoor games? 14. Where would you like to go for next vacation? 15. Do you like taste different types of food? 16. What type of Halloween costume you prefer?
17. Which your favorite baseball/football team? 18. Which athlete you like most? 19. Who is your favorite movie star? 20. Which is your favorite movie? 21. Where is your favorite shopping place? 22. Are you techno geek? 23. Which brand’s cell phone you used first? 24. What are you good at? 25. What type of music you like most? 26. Which is your favorite radio/television channel? 27. Have you read today’s newspaper? 28. What is your most bizarre experience in the workplace?
29. Do you believe in demons? 30. Have you seen demons ever? 31. Have you any bizarre habit? 32. Which is your most memorable day? 33. Have you ever been to the concert of …………? 34. Computer games or jamming with friends? 35. Are you ambitious or easy going person with routine life? 36. Times or The Economist? 37. What types of pets like you most? Funny questions: Best Questions to Ask A Girl You can move to asking funny questions after a certain time.
When you can base yourself that the girl would not be bothered so much asking her questions with ups and downs, only then try. Sometimes a funny question catches a little flare of indecency. Try to avoid vulgar questions or if by any way of double meaning comes make sure the question is generalized, not personalized.
You can go on by asking- 38. Have you ever entered into a men’s bathroom somehow? 39. How many crushes you have had so far? 40. Have you ever broken your heels and tumble off? 41. Have you ever enjoyed being bad at school? 42. Which school teacher’s name you faked most?
43. Have you copied your papers in school? 44. Which sports car you dream of? 45. Have you ever played truant? 46. How long do you enjoy a party? 47. Have you ever been caught at a party after lying your parents? 48.
Why are you jealous of me? 49. Don’t I look like a prince? 50. Have you winked a boy ever? 51. In elementary school, have you ever kissed anyone? (Ask if you feel safe) By knowing the best questions to ask a girl and applying that in your first conversation, you can make the girl blushed away. You will see how easy the conversation is with the girl. Be smart! Be a good communicator. Ask the above questions to the girl. Thus, the girl will like to make a conversation with you and accompany you.
Want to know more? Read: 21 That Make Her WTF! ‘The Two Angles- for a better life’, is a lifestyle website that thrives to create and distribute all interesting and insightful contents on relationships, romance, lifestyle, health, beauty, and more for both the two angles; Men and Women. The primary goal of ‘The Two Angles’ is not producing the mere opinion based contents, but creating research based, scientifically backed, intuitive contents to knot the Men and Women in a lovely, lively, healthy and sexy relationships.
You have been on a few dates with her already and you are calling her your girlfriend. That’s great! But to be completely honest, I bet you are looking for inspiration on great questions you can ask her on your next few dates. Luckily, you are reading the right article as here, you will find over 300+ examples you can choose from. Just keep in mind that this list of questions is based on the fact that you two are already dating for some time and have already developed a certain level of trust and openness to each other.
If you have just started dating, or you just want to go on a first date with her, then will be a much better choice for you. If you are a girl and are looking for questions to ask your boyfriend, then please instead. 1. What fictional world would you like to live in? 2. What is your happiest childhood memory? 3. What is your idea of the perfect day? 4. Do you like to sing in the shower?
5. What’s your least favorite thing about dating? 6. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? 7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you take with you? 8. Do you like kissing in public? 9. What was your first impression of me? 10. Do you snore or steal the covers or roll around in your sleep?
11. What makes you feel loved? 12. What’s the most romantic trip you dream of going on? 13. Do you have a favorite love poem? 14. What did you think of me when you first met me? 15. Do you believe in soul mates? 16. What was your first impression of me when we actually met? 17. Do you feel like you can tell me anything? 18. What do you love about me the most? 19. What is your favorite dream that involved me?
20. What are the qualities you like in me the most? 21. Who are three people in your life that you would risk dying for? 22. What is a quirky thing about me that you love? 23. What was the first thing that you noticed about me that made you feel attracted? 24. How special is a memory of your first love to you? 25. When you’re alone, do you think about me? 26. Do I make you want a future with me?
27. What roles do love and affection play in your life? 28. Would you sacrifice something to keep our relationship going? 29. Do you like kissing in the dark or kissing in the rain more? 30. Would you be my lover in the next life? 1. What is your happiest childhood memory?
2. Are you close to your parents? 3. Do you remember your favorite teacher? 4. What is at the top of your bucket list? 5. Do you have any phobias? 6. Tell me about the most interesting place you’ve ever traveled to?
7. What do you think is the coolest thing to do in this city? 8. What is one movie or book that has had the most influence in your life? 9. What do you usually do in your spare time? 10. Do you rather follow your heart or your head? 11. How do love and affection play a role in your life? 12. What skill would you like to become a master at? 13. What are you like when you don’t get what you want? 14. Are you open to new ways of looking at things even if they conflict with your own opinions?
15. Are you honest with your partner about what you need in a relationship? 16. What´s your relationship like with your father? 17. Do you like to travel? 18. Are you a morning person or night owl? 19. What makes you smile?
20. What was the last book that you got so absorbed in that you couldn’t put it down? 21. If you could only eat one food the rest of your life, what would it be? 22. Do you prefer going out or staying in? 23. Who is your favorite superhero? What would you do with his or her super-power?
24. Are you a superstitious type of person? About what? 25. What are your hobbies? 26. What is that one place in the world you would like to visit at least once in your life, and why?
27. Are you religious or spiritual? 28. What is your favorite rainy day movie? 29. Do you think of yourself as being nice or naughty? 30. If you’re having a bad day, how can I cheer you up? 1. What career did you want to have when you were in kindergarten?
2. If you could only eat one food the rest of your life, what would it be? 3. Is there anything you wouldn’t do for 10 million dollars?
4. Who is your favorite superhero? 5. What movie scared you badly as a child? 6. What toy from your childhood was really creepy? 7. Have you ever been caught naked by someone? 8. What was the strangest punishment your parents ever gave you? 9. What mental illness would a psychologist diagnose you with? 10. What nickname would you give me based off my personality or a body part?
11. If a hot stranger standing in a queue behind you in public gets a hardon and you feel it on your bum, will you get mad or lean back for more? 12. Which habit are you proudest of breaking?
13. Do you think that fish gets thirsty? 14. If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren´t people from Holland called Holes and from Finland Fines? 15. Which of your siblings do you actually want to murder? 16. Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom? 17. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten and liked?
18. Has anyone ever walked in on you sitting on the toilet? 19. What’s grosser: Yellow teeth or yellow toenails/fingernails? 20. If you had to kiss a girl other than family, who would it be? 21. What was your childhood nickname?
22. When your dog farts, do you leave the room or tough it out? 23. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever paid to see? 24. What is the craziest thing you have done? 25. Who was your celebrity crush as a teen? 26. Is there anything you wouldn’t do for 10 million dollars?
27. Kill, screw, or marry: Miss Piggy, the flying dog from Never Ending Story or Tweetie bird? 28. Have you ever look in the mirror and wink at yourself? 29. What was your worst vacation ever? 30. If you could give your bunny a superpower of some kind, what would it be? 1. What is your biggest fear? 2. Tell me about your most embarrassing moment. 3. Do you have any regrets in life?
4. If you could turn into an animal, what animal would you choose? Why? 5. If I could grant you three wishes, what would they be? 6. How important is marriage to you? 7. What is love to you? 8. Is there anything you want to change about yourself? 9. What would you like your greatest accomplishment to be?
10. What do you believe in? 11. What is the hardest lesson you had to learn in life? 12. Tell me about your family. What are they like? 13. What is your favorite and most treasured memory? 14. What is one memory from childhood that impacted you negatively?
15. What are some things you are truly passionate about in life? 16. What is your worst trait? 17. Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend? 18. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die? 19. Which is better to listen to – your heart or your brain?
20. Do you still have feelings for someone in your past? 21. Is there anything you’ve done in the past that you can’t forgive yourself for?
22. What long shot have you taken that really paid off? 23. Did you ever feel totally insecure about something? 24. What’s your biggest fantasy?
25. What was your best drop the mic moment? 26. Have you ever been in love? 27. Have I done anything to hurt you that you never told me about? 28. What movie do you wish life was more like? 29. Were you ever bullied in school? 30. What are you most afraid of? 1. Have you ever thought about moving in together? Do you want to in the future? 2. Do you plan to adopt or purchase a pet in the near future? 3.
Would you ever consider having additional roommates to cut costs if we had a place with enough space? 4. Imagine we live together. Who will be paying for bills? 5. How will you help me keep the apartment clean? 6. What is your favorite thing to wear to bed? 7. When do you think is the best time for us to move together? 8. How often would you like to have company over? 9. What is your favorite thing to wear when you are at home?
10. If we will live together and suddenly break up, who will move out? 11. How do you like to fall asleep when I’m not there?
Do you have any sleeping quirks? 12. Are you a neat freak or do you tend to have socks and other items lying around everywhere, most of the time? 13. How is your actual financial situation? Do you have any debt? 14. How will we make sure we each get to spend time alone when we share the same place?
15. What will happen if our sex life slows down? 16. How will we make sure the chores around the house are divided fairly? 17. How will we make room for alone time? 18. How long do you think we will live together before getting married? 19. What is our ultimate goal of living together? 20. Can you pay your full half of the bills on time every month?
21. How will we usually handle meals? 22. If I have to work really late, will you have a problem with cooking or picking up some dinner for both of us? 23. Are we going to have a joint checking account? 24. How will you help me take care of our pets? 25. What about our common future? 26. What is your expectation of living with me? 27. How should we handle guests? 28. Do you see us getting married in the near future? 29. What will we do if one of us lost our job? 30. Do you think we have a similar living style?
1. Have you ever been arrested? 2. What happened the last time you cried? 3. Who influenced you the most in life and why? 4. What was the worst age you’ve been so far? 5. What is the stupidest thing you’ve ever done? 6. What was cool about where you grew up? 7. Do you have any degrees? 8. What did you do during the summer when you were a kid? 9. What was your favorite TV show as a kid? 10. What is the hardest lesson you had to learn in life? 11. Do you think your childhood was happier than others?
12. What’s one thing an elder relative/peer of yours taught you when growing up that you really treasure? 13. What disappointed you about your last boyfriend and led you to want to break up?
14. What is the hardest lesson you had to learn in life? 15. What did you want to be when you were 5 years old? 16. What is the worst date you’ve ever been on? 17. What’s the biggest lie you ever told—did you get busted? 18. What time in your past would you love to return to? Why? 19. What is a tradition you did as a child that you want to do with your kids someday? 20. What are some of your favorite childhood memories? 21. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
22. When did you lose your virginity? How did it happen? 23. What is the craziest/weirdest thing you have ever done? 24. What were you like as a child? 25. What do you consider to be your greatest accomplishment in life so far?
26. What are some prominent things that have happened in your past that you think have contributed greatly to who you are today? 27. What are some things in life that you had to learn the hard way? 28. How many sexual partners have you had? 29. Do you have any dreams from childhood that you can vividly recall? 30. What was your parents’ relationship like? 1. How important are children to you? 2. Where do you see yourself living when you retire? 3. What is one thing you will never do again?
4. When you die, what part of your personality do you want to be remembered for? 5. What crazy activities do you dream of trying someday? 6. What will be the world like in 25 years? 7. What’s the thing you most want to do with your life? 8. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime? 9. What do you want to do before you die? 10. Imagine yourself in twenty years.
What do you see? 11. Where do you see this relationship headed in the next year? What about the next five years? 12. Where do you see yourself living when you retire? 13. What would you do tomorrow if you would become president today? 14. What do you think happens after we die? 15. What do you want out of this relationship? 16. Do you see us getting married in the future?
17. If we were married and my career forced me to move, would you come with me? 18. How many kids do you want to have in the future? 19. What crazy activities do you dream of trying someday? 20. What Fictional world would you like to live in?
21. What are some of your goals in life? 22. What do you want to have going on in your life in 5 years, or 10, or 15? 23. Are you looking for a serious commitment in near future? 24. If money were no object, where would you want to live? 25. What serious goal do you want to accomplish in your lifetime the most?
26. Where is our relationship going? 27. What are your thoughts on how to discipline children? 28. When you die, what part of your personality do you want to be remembered for? 29. What do you most fear about getting older? 30. Would you ever consider moving in together? 1. What are your retirement plans? 2. How important is a religion? How will we celebrate religious holidays, if at all?
3. Do you have any bad spending habits? How about financial debts? 4. Do you like my parents? What do you think about them? 5. Where do you want to live in the long term? 6. Have you fully disclosed to me your health history, both physical and mental?
7. Do you want to have kids? If so, then how many? 8. Will you support my decision if I want to go back to school one day? 9. What are your thoughts on how to raise and discipline children? 10. How will we handle our in-laws?
11. How will we spend our holidays when we will have children? 12. Do you want a small wedding, a large one, a visit to the courthouse, an elopement, or do you have no opinion at all? 13. What kind of mother do you want to be? 14. How far should we take flirting with other people? Is watching pornography O.K.? 15. If I got really sick with a long-term illness, would you stick around to take care of me? 16. How do you see us 10 years from now?
17. What do you think each person’s role is in a marriage? 18. What do you think is the best way to handle disagreements in a marriage? 19. Are you a spender or a saver? 20. What is your stance on divorce? 21. What does my family do that annoys you? 22. Would you be agreeable to staying home with the kids if my career was about to take off or if I made enough at my job to support that arrangement? 23. If I have a disagreement with one of your family members or friends, will you stand up for me?
24. What’s your take on getting the housework done if both partners work outside the home? 25. Do you think that prenatal tests for certain birth defects or disorders should be done? How would you react to bad news? 26.
Are you satisfied emotionally and sexually in the relationship? 27. How do you feel about taking in family members during a hard time? Elderly parents? 28. How would you feel about me going on a trip with the boys for a couple of weeks? 29. Are you open to the idea of marriage counseling if we would have problems? 30. Did your family throw plates, calmly discuss issues or silently shut down when disagreements arose? 1. What do you think happens after we die? 2. What advice would you give your younger self?
3. What’s the first thing you’d do if you were the opposite sex for one day? 4. What have you done to pursue your dreams lately? How about today? 5. When was the last time you tried something new?
6. What do you really love to do? Do you do it often? If you answer no, why not? 7. How do you celebrate the things you do have in your life? 8. If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you run into to make everything ok? 9. When you’re 90 years old, what will matter most to you in the world? 10. How would you describe yourself in 5 words? 11. What would you do differently if you could turn back time?
12. What would you do if you would be invisible? 13. If you could undo anything from the past, what would that be? 14. If you were able to see in the future, what would you tell yourself or want to know? 15. What acts of kindness do you think would create the most change around the world? 16. How many people do you truly love? What are you doing for them? 17. What stops people from understanding themselves?
18. Does truth exist without evidence? Without proof of something, can it really be considered a truth? 19. Do you think there is an afterlife? 20. Standing at the gates of heaven, and God asks you “Why should I let you in?” What do you reply?
21. What would you change about your life if you knew you would never die? 22. How do you apply the learning from your past mistakes to your actions today?
23. What would you want to be said about you after you die? 24. Do you think your significant other can be both your best friend and your lover? 25. Would you sacrifice yourself for a stranger? 26. What is one area in your life where you feel like something is missing? 27. If you were told you have a terminal illness, how would you take the news? 28. When things break, do you prefer to fix them or replace them? 29. What is the honor, and does it even matter anymore? 30. What do you consider a wasted life?
1. Have you ever been in love? 2. What first attracted you to me? 3. What makes you feel sexy? 4. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? 5. Have you ever cheated on a partner? If not, have you considered it but changed your mind? 6. What turns you on? 7. What is your favorite place to be kissed? 8. How many past partners have you had? 9. When did you lose your virginity?
10. How often do you think we should be having sex, in an ideal world? 11. What does intimacy mean to you? 12. Do you believe long distance relationships can work? 13. Would you be hurt if I had still had feelings for someone from my past? 14. Do you still have feelings for someone from your past?
15. How important is a physical attraction to you? 16. Have you ever kissed a girl before? 17. Would you use sex toys? 18. Will you cheat on your boyfriend with an ex whom you still have strong sexual chemistry with? 19. Does size matter to you?
20. If a guy wants to come over to your place and make out with you right now, would you like that? 21. Where was the craziest place you ever had sex? 22. Have you ever been caught having sex? 23. Where is the most public place that you’ve touched yourself? 24. Have you read 50 Shades Of Grey? If so, did it turn you on? 25. Do you like it when I take control in bed or do you like being in control?
26. When was the last time I was in one of your dreams? 27. Have you ever had sex in a public place? 28. Have you ever taken naked pictures of yourself? 29. What’s the one thing I do that turns you on the most? 30. Is laughing in the bedroom okay with you or do you prefer keeping things serious? 1. If I asked you to be naughty, would you be into it? 2. How and where do you like to be touched?
3. What is the wildest and craziest thing you’ve ever done in bed? 4. Do you like spanking? 5. Have you ever had a one night stand? 6. Are you quiet, or do you like to make a lot of noise? 7. Do you like to have your hair pulled during sex? 8. Tell me about your first time. 9. Do you have any fantasies you would like fulfilled?
10. What is your favorite position? 11. Do you masturbate? How often? 12. How do you feel about the merits of pornography? 13. Would you use sex toys? 14. Have you ever watched another couple have sex? 15. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, what number would you rate your blowjob skill? 16. What makes you wet without fail? 17. What’s the dirtiest thing you’ve ever sexted someone? 18. What’s your favorite part of a man’s body? 19. What’s the most daring place you’ve done it in public?
20. Who’s the one person in this world you wish you could fuck? 21. In what position do you orgasm most reliably?
22. What does it feel like when you orgasm? 23. Have you ever made an erotic fantasy come true? 24. Are you a screamer? A moaner? 25. How do you like your pussy to be licked? 26. What’s your favorite kind of foreplay? 27. Do you like it rough or gentle? 28.
If you had to choose, would you be a dominatrix or a submissive? 29. What does your ideal penis look like? 30. What’s your favorite blowjob technique? 1. “How old are you?” 2. “How much do you weigh?” 3. “Are they really yours?” 4. “Why do you have to be a b*tch sometimes?” 5. “Do you think I’m handsome?” 6. “Are you on your period?” 7. “Do you want to know what my ex did this one time?” 8. “Want to pay for dinner?” 9. “Can I read your messages?” 10. “How many guys have you slept with?” 11.
“Babe, I bet if you were a guy, you’d f*ck her brains out too, right?” 12. “What do you think of my uh, size?” 13. “Is your sister hot?” 14. “Can I borrow some money?” 15. “Are you really going to eat all that?” 16.
“How long does it take to put on all that make-up?” 17. “If I got you pregnant, would you have an abortion?” 18. “How much do you earn?” 19. “Can you chill?” 20. “Why can´t you lose weight?” 21. “How did you screw-up your last relationship?” 22.
“Is it that time of the month?” 23. “Can you calm down?” 24. “Do you like to be conquered?” 25. “Why do you like wearing that skirt?” 26. “Are you drunk yet?” 27. “If you could have dinner with any famous person, living or dead, would you order the most expensive entrée on the menu like you did tonight?” 28.
“I’m going to get some food, do you want a salad?” 29. “If you could change 3 things about yourself, would you start with that nose?” 30. “Why are you even friends with them?”
Top 30 Flirty Questions to Ask a Girl