Here are 20 super fun summer date ideas this summer in San Francisco. Just please don't call it the Bae Area 20 Fun Things to Do With Your S.O. This Summer in SF. Here are 20 fun summer date ideas this summer in San Francisco. Just please don't call it the Bae Area. By Kiera Kenney / April 1, 2016.
3. Be swingers for the day atop , complete with an epic view (and enviable photo-op). 4. Stroll hand-in-hand among Eucalyptus trees along in the Presidio (s’cute). 5. Alloweth Shakespeare to setteth the mood, when takes on The Winter’s Tale in the Presidio. 6. Embrace your beer goggles Saturday August 27th at . 7. On an unusually hot day (you know, like 75 degrees or higher), embrace your playful sides by splitting a or slushie.
8. Hike the beautiful and unparalleled down to Marshall Beach where you can stay to watch the sunset over the GGB if you time it right. 9. Show off your sweet moves at indoor roller disco—or one of our other favorite .
10. Indulge in a *steamy* couples rooftop soak at , complete with those little eye cucumber things. 11. Go full blown Gosling and McAdams in The Notebook by renting a boat on . 12. Play footsie at . 13. Pick up a burrito (or two if sharing’s not your style—no judgement) then hit up at Dolores Park, Washington Square Park, or Union Square. 14. Get a dose of European romance without leaving the city, by strolling the grounds of the Palace of Fine Arts. Stick around and team up for a round of ! 15.
Get a two-for-one with dinner and a movie at . Make a reservation, but come early to grab a drink at newly opened sister-bar, , next door. 16. BYOB to paint and wine night at in the Mission. Afterwards, head down the street to for unique Mexican-inspired small plates. 17. Hit up the Ferry Building, and after pre-gaming with some free samples, split a dozen oysters from Grab a scoop of ice cream from for dessert to top it off.
18. Have a staycation at on Treasure Island. This pop-up bar is inside an old airplane hangar AND has an outdoor bar on a man-made sandy beach, with exceptional views of the Bay Bridge. 19. Take the and your bikes to Angel Island for 13 miles of stunning trails and 360 degree views of The Bay. 20. Turn up the heat when you drink your way through SF’s .
best fun date ideas san francisco - Fun date ideas in San Francisco?
Whether you are keeping the spark alive or looking to break the ice, planning the perfect romantic outing can be nerve racking! Luckily, San Francisco offers plenty of variety. Don’t stress out about what to do on your next date, just borrow our list of 15 unique ideas and you’ll do great!
Below you will find 15 romantic San Francisco date ideas , but if you are looking for more inspiration, simply ! Our guide is full of recommendations on The Bay Area’s best restaurants, wineries, outdoor recreation, and things to do.
15 Ideas for Romantic Dates Near San Francisco Adventurous & Fun Date Ideas In a long term relationship, it is easy to fall into a routine! Keep the spark alive in your relationship and try something new with any of these fun date ideas: • Go whale watching from the San Francisco Bay to the Pacific Ocean with . • Laugh together and enjoy a stand-up show at Cobb’s Comedy Club. • Go ice skating or bowling at Yerba Buena Ice Skating & Bowling Center.
• Get competitive with a scavenger hunt of the city with . • Take a chocolate factory tour and order a brownie flight at . Relaxing Date Ideas If you are looking for a way to break the ice, sometimes a relaxing date does just the trick!
Don’t think twice, it will be all right. Take it easy with any of these date ideas: • Enjoy a sunset cruise on the bay with San Francisco Bay Twilight and Sunset Cruises. • Explore the wineries of San Francisco and the Bay Area with . • Take a walking food tour of the city with Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco.
• Admire the beautiful artwork at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. • Paint your own masterpiece and sip wine together at Beyond Canvas .
Free & Affordable Date Ideas The beauty of San Francisco is that you never need to spend a lot of money to have fun! If you are looking for some affordable dates, here are some great options: • Pack lunch and have a picnic on Billy Goat Hill, a small park full of greenery, walking trails, and wildlife viewing opportunities.
• Explore over 55 acres of beautiful gardens and landscapes at San Francisco Botanical Garden in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park. • Enjoy a free movie under the stars during the summer at . • Rent bikes at and take ride down the sandy shores of Ocean Beach. • Take a hike around Lands End, a coastal park replete with shipwrecks and rocky beaches. Plan a Romantic Bay Area Getaway The Purple Orchid Resort & Spa is just an hour outside of San Francisco in the heart of Livermore Wine Country.
Whether you are celebrating an anniversary, honeymoon, birthday, or planning a weekend getaway, we offer a variety of that will make your stay even more memorable.
When you stay in any of our luxurious guest rooms, like our , you and yours will always enjoy top notch service and countless special amenities.
If you are ready to plan your next romantic getaway, check our and book your stay today! We can’t wait to welcome you to Livermore Wine Country! Remember to to find more romantic ideas for dates near San Francisco!
By Melanie Graysmith For most moms and daughters spending a “just us” day together is a fun chance to do the things they enjoy without other family members pulling this way or that. San Francisco offers lots of ways for moms and daughters of all ages to spend time together enjoying activities beyond the ordinary. Garden Court Brunch and Signature Tea Palace Hotel 2 New Montgomery St. San Francisco, CA 94105 (415) 511-1111 Could Sunday brunch be any more special than the award winning City Brunch in the Garden Court at San Francisco’s historic Palace Hotel?
The exquisite Garden Court setting is the perfect backdrop to a memory making mother-daughter outing. The new City Brunch a la carte includes beautifully made classic and Garden Court special selections that highlight the Palace’s fine dining skill and style. If a Saturday works better for you then plan for the Palace’s , an updated classic in sophistication at this famed hotel.
Enjoy an elegant tea service with delicate sandwiches and house-made scones and pastries, including all the Devon cream, lemon curd, and rose petal jam that distinguish this delightful tradition.
View the menu . Shopping Hayes Valley San Francisco, CA 94102 One of San Francisco’s trendiest neighborhoods for eclectic shopping and delicious refueling, Hayes Valley is a great area for a mother-daughter jaunt.
With funky shops, stylish boutiques, and top restaurants, cafes and drink spots, Hayes Valley also comes with an interesting Cinderella-like transformation tale.
The area once wasted away in the shadows of a main freeway damaged in a major earthquake. The freeway removal allowed the sleepy area to begin its renovation and emerge a lovely boulevard, community park, and stylish shopping district.
City Ride Bike Rentals 370 Linden St. San Francisco, CA 94102 (415) 500-2050 Looking for an optimum sport date opportunity for mother-daughter time that is convenient, user friendly, and easy on the wallet?
Look no further than bike riding, and San Francisco’s long time favorite bike rental is City Ride Bikes. With two easy access city locations renting from City Ride is simple, plus there’s a 20% discount for renting online.
Choose from City or Road Bikes or Hybrids that work right for your biking style. Check prices or call City Bikes directly.
Note: a second location is at Fisherman’s Wharf, 1325 Columbus Avenue, (415) 655-9123. Related: Mission Cliffs 2295 Harrison St. San Francisco, CA 94110 (415) 550-0515 How does sharing a climb to the top sound, girl to girl? If something close to this luxe experience sounds good to you both then Mission Cliffs could be an ideal mother-daughter experience.
Here’s a chance to climb mountains, literally, rock by rock for an unforgettable thrill. If you are new to climbing that’s not a problem at Mission Cliffs, San Francisco’s oldest climbing gym and a member of Touchstone Climbing, the largest indoor climbing company in the world, as Mission Cliffs recommends the Fundamentals course and Intro to Climbing class, and then will guide you along the way.
This more-than-a-gym offers an array of fitness classes too: yoga, indoor cycling, cardio boxing, and strength classes. Visit the website for complete details, including class schedules and prices. Spark Social SF 601 Mission Bay Blvd., North San Francisco, CA 94158 Ready for a knockout food adventure? Spark Social SF is unlike any food destination you have seen before. Set at the heart of the Mission Bay neighborhood that has ignited in business and housing development, Spark has created an urban community space designed to bring the neighborhood together with a food truck park, beer and sangria garden, and event space for the neighborhood.
Tagged as Mission Bay’s Neighborhood Block Party this hub makes for a fun mother-daughter outing that appeals to all ages. Spark features a seemingly endless array of awesome food trucks at the core of the Spark adventure, with more than 150 Bay Area food trucks that rotate daily for lunch and dinner. Visit the website Events link to learn about upcoming and recurring foodie events, and the Schedule link to view the daily food truck roundup for weekdays and weekends, or view .
Best Dating Ideas Part 2