Here is a great set of questions to ask a guy to get him talking. They are designed to get an interesting conversation started, but still keep it relatively casual. Remember every guy is different, so pick and choose which questions you think will work best for your guy or pick questions that you really want to know the answers to. Sometimes though, you’ll be surprised at which questions a guy will find interesting Just remember to talk about the small things that would change as well. Really dive into how everyday life would change if it was more like the movie he choose. Don’t be afraid to take it to a ridiculous level One of the best questions you can ask a guy. It will let you know a little bit more about his past, how he views himself, and what he considers important.
Eager to get close to your guy? Try asking him some of these deep personal questions, you will find out some hidden secrets about him. At first the questions might sound funny or uncomfortable, but by the time he starts answering, a lot of mysteries are going to be unraveled and you will get to know him better. Here we have a huge list of such questions. 100+ Deep Personal Questions To Ask A Guy or Boyfriend 1. What are some of the morals you live by?
2. What is your goal in life? 3. Do you like the lights on or off? 4. Do enjoy one on one outings or do you prefer big groups? 5. What is your favorite body part on a female? 6. What is one thing you don’t like about me? 7. Are you a virgin? 8. How many times have you been in love? 9. Have you ever longed for a woman that was much older than you? 10. What is the worst date you’ve ever been on? 11. What is a deal breaker for you? 12.
Are you religious? 13. What is your strangest habit? 14. Have you ever had a wet dream? 15. Are you financially stable? 16.
Do you usually stay friends with your exes? 17. Have you ever lost someone close to you? 18. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up? 19. What’s an ideal weekend for you? 20. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex? 21. Do you judge a book by its cover? 22. Are you confrontational? 23. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? 24. Which parent are you closer to and why? 25. What was the best phase in your life?
26. What was the worst phase in your life? 27. Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up? 28. What makes you feel accomplished?
See Also: 29. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? 30. What is the biggest lie you’ve ever told? 31. Would you give up a poker night with the boys to take care of your sick girlfriend?
32. What would you do if your ex-girlfriend suddenly wanted to get back together? 33. What do you think of open relationships? 34. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much?
35. What is a relationship deal breaker for you? 36. Are you more into looks or brains? 37. Would you ever take back someone who cheated? 38. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner? 39. When do you think a person is ready for marriage? 40. Do you have any phobias? 41. What makes you angry? 42. What is your deepest, darkest secret?
43. Have you ever wanted to be a woman? 44. What is one question you absolutely refuse to answer? 45. What are you most insecure about? 46. What does love mean to you? 47. What kind of parent do you think you will be? 48. What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner? 49. Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything? 50. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart? 51. Did you ever write a journal?
52. What are you most thankful for? 53. Do you believe in second chances? 54. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you? 55. What is your idea of a perfect vacation? 56. What did your past relationship teach you? 57. What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder?
58. What’s on your bucket list this year? 59. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush? 60. Would you relocate for love? 61. Do you have any enemies? Why? 62. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate me? 63. How did your last relationship work out? 64. What is your dream tattoo? 65. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
66. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for? 67. What’s your biggest regret in life? 68. What do you think about when you’re by yourself? TC mark 69. What’s your biggest fantasy? 70. What is your biggest turn on?
71. What is your biggest turn off? 72. How many girls have you been with? 73. Have you ever cheated on a girlfriend? 74. Have you ever had a one night stand? 75. Who is the most important person in your life? 76. What are you attracted to in a woman? 77. What’s your philosophy in life? 78. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself? 79. Are you religious or spiritual? Also See: 80.
Who is your favorite family member/sibling? 81. Do you like to talk dirtily on the phone or online? 82. What about your pet peeves? 83. What was the worst lie that you told your parents? 84. What is your happiest memory from the past? 85. How do you spend your week? 86. Do you ever feel the need to have total privacy? 87. What are the things that you like to do alone?
88. How would you describe your version of a perfect home? 89. If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? 90. If you ever got into a disagreement with any one of my family members or best friends, how would you deal with it?
91. Do you have any close female friends, other than me and any of your female family members? 92. Do you have feelings for any of your ex-girlfriends or a best friend who you liked in the past? 93. Everyone has regrets about their past. Which is the one thing in your past you would like to change? 94. What did you think of me, when we first met (be honest)? 95. How do you think you would react if you found out I was cheating on you?
96. How would you find out or realize if there is no one more perfect for you than me? 97. Are you a person who keeps enemies, grudges or any negative thoughts about a person? 98. Where and how serious do you see the both of us as a couple in five years? 99. What are the experiences that have made you, who you are today? 100. What according to you is a perfect life, and how you would you try to make it for yourself and me?
101. What do you think is the best quality in me, which attracts you? 102. What is that one thing in me, which you would like to change if given a chance?
103. Would you ever consider moving in together, and if you do, how comfortable would you be with privacy? Related Posts:
best general dating questions to ask a guy you just started 3 days ago - 50 Great Questions To Ask A Guy
You meet. You flirt. And there’s also a little bit of talking involved in all that. There’s a whole lot of giggling and arm touching (from your side). There’s a whole lot of wide grins and moving his hand through his hair (from his side). Then you part ways. Look at each other one time over and he’s gone. And you? You go into your surreal world of roses, rivers and meadows. Holding his hands and walking about.
Then waiting anxiously for the next day to come by, all so you can see him one more time, feel the heat rush to your cheeks and the warmth burn your ears with every flirting question he poses at you. You wish you could do that. Show him that you aren’t just the pretty thing with the nose ring. But how? How to flirt with a guy? How to leave an indelible mark and show him that you can go there too? I see your problem.
You need some flirting questions to ask a guy and you don’t have a clue of how to go about it. So now? So now, you simply read the following piece on some of the best flirting conversation starters and you’ll have a perfect ploy to get him flirting right back. And who knows what else will follow after that.
We only provide the start. A potent one, no doubt but it’s up to you to take it forward! So here – some of the best flirting questions to ask a guy coming right up. Take a comfortable chair and start reading. Flirting Questions – The Works So I’m guessing you want these flirting questions to ask a guy because you like him and want him to notice you.
Probably by leaving an impression in his mind? Then he’ll see you in a different light, etc etc. Which is right, of course. There is no faster way than leaving your impression etched there. But before we get into the intricacies of flirting and give you some flirting tips, you need to understand that the flirting is enhanced even more if you know the guy a little.
That way there are chances that you do not simply flirt and this thing does develop into something more. But even if it’s just the harmless flirting tips for girls that you’re looking for then here are some flirting questions from among the top 10 flirting questions to ask.
These should work miraculously well and give you a hint of how to flirt. Texting Questions The best flirting tips for texting for girls? Keep it simple. You aren’t with him in person, so use things that’ll get him to imagine the situation. Visual senses are heightened in guys, remember? Here are a few flirty text messages to send a guy that can double up as online flirting questions. And you know what, these even go great as flirting questions to ask a girl (in context, of course): Where would we go if we had a day to spend together?
Who is the perfect women according to you? What do you wear to bed? Are your parents good looking? ‘Coz you seem to have taken after them. What kind of a boyfriend would you make? What would you do if you were in the pool and you realized you’ve lost your trunks? Where would you like to see a tattoo on your girl? Where would you get a tattoo and what would it say?
Pick up Line Questions No, not the corny kind. You stay far away from those! Here are some subtle questions that you can ask a guy and turn them into great pick up lines: Do you like bananas or blueberries? Why? I wanna know what kind of pancakes to make in the morning. Could you please step away from the bar? You’re melting all the ice. Do you mind if I invade your personal space? Do you sleep on your stomach? No? Can I? I’d buy you a drink, but I’d be jealous of the straw. Is it hot in here, or is it just you?
That’s a nice shirt, can I talk you out of it? You are a naughty boy… go to my room! Truth or Dare Questions Truth or dare questions for guys can be used to know the person a little more or a lot more if you take it right. Of course, you can only move onto these if you know the guy a little already and have flirted a little with him: Ever been intimate with anyone in a public place? If you could make me your personal genie for the day, what would you make me do?
Would you ever lie for sex? What turns you on in a girl? Would you ever have a one night stand? What would you do if you realized that the condom broke off? All these flirting questions to ask a guy are to give you an idea about how to pose different types of questions in different scenarios. And if you use them well you’ll be moving onto dating questions to ask soon enough.
I kid you not. And that’s all there is to it. With a playful smile on your lips and a will to flirt, if you simply switch between the pout lips of the damsel in distress or the super confident girl that knows it all, then pose these flirting questions to ask a guy, there really won’t be much he can resist after that. You’ll be on his mind, no doubt. And he? He’ll be the one dreaming about you – not just the pretty thing with the nose ring anymore, are you now?
Personal questions to ask a guy aren’t always easy to think of. …And it got me thinking, why is that? Well… in general can sometimes be a challenge to come up with but they’re extremely useful in getting to know the person you’re talking to on a deeper level.
So when you’re in need of , look no further than right here. Because let’s face it… When you run out of , things can get real awkward real fast. Contents OUR LATEST VIDEOS 13 Best Personal Questions to Ask a Guy Our best personal questions to ask a guy are below and they’ve been hand-picked to help you be a better conversationalist. Have a few of them handy the next time you’re chatting with someone! Here are 13 best personal questions to ask a guy: 1.
Does a relationship face negative changes after marriage, what would you do to avoid these changes? Getting married is a big step in a relationship. Not all guys are excited to tie the knot. 2. What is that thing that you can spend some extra bucks to get the quality?
Every guy should own some . 3. What is a waste of money according to you? Everyone justifies purchases differently. 4. What do you consider a wasted life? A life worth living is a terrible thing to waste.
5. What simple change could you make in your life that would have the biggest positive impact? I recommend making your bed and drinking a glass of water every morning. It’s a productive and . 6. Who do you want to be more like? We all have someone we look up to. 7. What are your biggest goals for your life? What progress have you made in attaining them?
You’re doing better than you think. Keep at it. 8. What is the biggest lie you’ve ever told? You shouldn’t lie, but sometimes it’s more beneficial to stretch the truth a little. 9. What is the lesson in life that you had to learn in the hard way?
It’s never easy but sometimes it’s necessary. 10. What are you most thankful for? Appreciate the good things in life. You have and decent internet. 11. What do you need to rant about or get off your chest? It’s always . 12. What do you judge people for that you probably shouldn’t? You know they can’t help it but it’s just too easy. 13. Would you rather face your fears or forget that you have them?
It would be nice to . But what if those fears are justified? 10 Personal Conversation Starters Questions to Ask a Guy Starting a conversation is easier than it looks if you have in your mental rolodex. They’re questions that are meant to get the other person thinking about interesting subjects, opening up a potentially fascinating conversation.
Here are 10 personal conversation starters questions to ask a guy: 14. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? It’s possible to be an but it’s not easy. 15. Where do you go when you want to be alone? Where’s your 16. What’s your nature love, Beaches, mountains, forests or fields?
For a little bit of everything, is the place to be. 17. If you have the choice to name your kids, what name(s) would you choose? I was either going to be Cory or Kyle.
While my mom was still recovering, my dad told everyone I was Kyle. 18. How good are you in saving money? He might have some tips. 19. If you were falsely convicted of a crime, how would you adapt to prison life?
Apparently the best way to survive prison is to mind your own business and don’t get involved with troublemakers. 20. What activity calms you down and makes you feel at peace with the world?
You have to have a after a tough day. 21. If you see a homeless person asking for money, do you give them any? How can society eliminate homelessness? 22. Do you have any phobias? All fear derives from the unknown. 23. What would you NOT do for 5 million dollars? There’s always a limit. Some just set the bar lower. 10 Personal Questions to Ask a Guy, that can also be used to Ask a Girl In reality, you should view guys and girls in the same light: As people.
Giving one special treatment over the other simply because one might get naked with you is disingenuous and fake. But of course, if you like a girl, you’re going to go the extra mile to get her to like you back so you should definitely have some handy. Being prepared is always important since aren’t always easy to come up with. So if you’re in need of some questions that can be posed to both sexes, take a look below and memorize a few! Here are 10 personal questions to ask a guy, that can also be used to ask a girl: 24.
Do you think that every time a man should pay or they should split the money when needed? Asking a man is conversational. Asking a woman might save you money! 25. What are the things a man should have in him when he is in a relationship? Need some tips? . 26. Do you prefer to spend more time with your SO, family, or friends?
Why? With whom are you happiest? 27. Who is the most important person in your life? Who do you love most in this world? 28. What makes you feel accomplished? Celebrate your little victories throughout your day. It’s good for your confidence. 29. Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything? Having a best friend is great.
Having a therapist is also astoundingly helpful. 30. What are some things people have selflessly done to make your life better?
Who helped you navigate this wild ride called life? 31. What was a random compliment that someone gave you that really stuck in your memory? Give compliments often. It costs you nothing and makes someone else feel good! 32. What kind of people do you dislike? Not those people again. 33. Would you rather be incredibly happy but alone forever or unhappy but with the love of your life? This might be a good time to bring up . Avoid these types of relationships and if you’re in one, get out quickly.
7 Personal Questions to Ask a Guy to get to know Him are always useful in a conversation. They’re tailored to help you get interesting bits of information about the person you’re talking to. are great, but personal questions to ask a guy to get to know him are better. Here are 7 personal questions to ask a guy to get to know him: 34. Have you ever done anything wild that you still enjoy when thinking about it?
When have you put it all on the line? 35. What has had the biggest impact on your political beliefs? Politics should be discussed with care. If you don’t agree, you should discuss and try to understand the other person’s position. 36. What issue do most people think is black and white but you think there is a lot nuance to? There’s no shortage of such issues in today’s world. 37. Do you have any enemies?
How do you handle them? We can’t get along with everyone. 38. Who has completely lost your respect? And sometimes it’s very hard to forgive. 39. Who are some people you only met once but they left a big impression on you? Some people just have that effect on people. Try to be like those people. 40. What was fun to do once, but you’ll never do it again? I thought I would love (no tandem) but almost two years later, I still don’t know how I feel about it. You should definitely try it though.
9 Personal and Random Questions to Ask a Guy If you want to be quirky and fun, are a great bet. We’ve already thought up some but here are some personal and random questions to ask a guy! Here are 9 personal and random questions to ask a guy: 41. If you could fit your whole life into one picture what would it look like? How do you ? 42. What do you think about when you’re by yourself? Or at night? 43. What’s a piece of advice that you wish everyone would take to heart? What small thing could ?
44. What happens more often than you’d like? Life would be so much easier if that thing stopped happening as often. 45. Would you rather be ignorant and happy or be knowledgeable and never fully content? Ignorance is bliss. 46. What is your most prized possession?
What’s the one thing that you could never live without? 47. What are some of the things you consider unforgivable? We all have our limits on forgiveness. 48. What is important enough to go to war over? Human rights violations? Oil? Power?
49. If you could have complete knowledge of any 5 things, what would you want to know? A fun question that will open up a whole new conversation. 7 Personal, Interesting Questions To Ask A Guy are perfect to ask when you want to sound interesting (and why wouldn’t you?) Start with for some ideas, then get more personal with the questions below.
Here are 7 personal, interesting questions to ask a guy: 50. What event would you rather die than live through? An interesting take on a classic question. 51. How would you react if there was irrefutable proof that God doesn’t exist? How about if there was irrefutable proof that God does exist? Furthermore, how would humanity as a whole handle either scenario?
52. If you died today, what regrets would you have about your life? Regret is a terrible weight we all end up carrying from time to time. Let it go while you still can. 53. What are the experiences that have made you, who you are today? The but the small ones we hardly remember also have a strong impact on us. 54. Do people underestimate or overestimate you?
Always under-promise so you can over-deliver. 55. Ever felt that no one relates to you? You’re not alone. What you see on social media is a highlight reel of people’s lives. Talk about it.
56. What does ‘The American Dream’ mean to you? A house with a picket fence? That’s so 1955. 10 Personal, Deep Questions to Ask a Guy When the conversation is on the verge of becoming , you might want to try some . They dig deep and focus on our deepest, most personal thoughts and feelings.
Here are 10 personal, deep questions to ask a guy: 57. Do you think lies are necessary to have a long relationship or honesty is the best policy? Is a white lie here and there beneficial to, or terrible for a relationship? 58. What are some of the morals you live by?
Every man needs a . 59. Do you believe in second chances? Is a break up really a break up because it’s broken? Or can things work out in spite of underlying issues? 60. What are you tired of hearing about? What do people really need to let go of? 61. Till what age would you like to live and why? The older you get, the more your body deteriorates. ? 62. How’s your life lately? This question has the power to get any guy to open up about all sorts of things in his life, good or bad.
63. Are you happier single or in a relationship? Relationships take work but you should also constantly be working to . 64. Would you rather be forgotten or hatefully remembered? We all die three times. When it happens, when we’re put into the ground, and when we’re forgotten.
65. What will people say at your funeral? What legacy will you leave behind? 66. What is the best thing that you have done, just because you were told you can’t? Sometimes our best work comes from our limitations. Downloadable List of Personal Questions to Ask a Guy Here is a downloadable list of personal questions to ask a guy (right click the image and select Save Image As…): More Great Questions To Ask You shouldn’t always ask personal questions.
It makes people uncomfortable. Try some of these instead! • When you want to know more about the ones closest to you, our are perfect. • In the mood for a compelling conversation? are a great place to start. • For non-stop fun, are a must!
How to Ask Personal Questions to Ask a Guy: 3 Steps There are a few rules to keep in mind asking a guy personal questions. 1. Be casual It’s not a job interview. You’re just getting to know a guy, so be cool, calm, and don’t put him on the spot.
2. Switch it up! Don’t only ask personal questions. He might think you’re coming onto him. 3. Buy him a drink If the conversation is interesting and you’re both enjoying it, offer to buy him a drink! You might make a new friend. In Conclusion Hopefully this article has helped you find some great personal questions to ask a guy. Use them properly and the next time you’re having an interesting conversation with a guy, you’ll be all set to potentially .
3 BEST FIRST DATE CONVERSATIONS