40 important questions to ask a girl you're dating to get to know her better. Dating. How becoming my own boss changed my dating life for the better Who knows, the girl you’re dating might surprise you with her answers to some of these questions, which is for the best, really. It’s best to approach the early dating stages with as much openness as possible, and without assuming anything about him or her. The more open you are, the deeper your relationship will likely become. Don’t just grill her with these 30 questions, but go ahead and make your way through them over the next few weeks. This isn’t The Bachelor, so take your time with getting to know the girl you’re dating. The final question doesn’t have to be, “Will you accept this rose?” .
We meet different people daily when ever we roam around in the city. There are many people who love to meet new people daily. So if you just met a girl and you do not have idea what questions to ask a girl you just met. So do not worry there are many people who does not know what to talk when you just met a girl. What if you are just passing by and met a good and beautiful girl.
So this is very important to have a very good first impression. This is only possible if you start with a . It is very important part to set a very good first impression so that later you can have a good relation. We all love to meet hot and sexy girls or the girl you have crush on or the the girl you have been following. So it is your day and you just met with the girl you have been waiting and planning for.
So if you do not have idea about questions to ask a girl you just met. Then please do spare time and learn it so you may have a great first conversation. Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Just Met. There are many type of which will help you to have a very good meeting. You will never want to waste this first opportunity because this is the right time to start a good relation. This is the time you have been waiting for. It is not only limited to a person you met after planning or your crush.
It applies to all situations. Situations may be like you saw a girl on you routine daily travel and you just met her in a subway or you both are in same bus. So at this time if you have liked her then try .
These questions to ask a girl you just met will surely help you in every possible way. 50 Questions To Ask A Girl You Just Met that will surely work. It’s always exciting to meet new people, especially hot girls that you either want to date or maybe even marry some day.
So study these questions to ask a girl you just met so you will feel confident and can have any time and at any place. Can we have a quick conversation? Where are you from? Where do you live? Are you busy right now? What is your date of birth? What is your zodiac sign? Do you believe in zodiac signs? Are you a person with short temper? Do you study or you have a day job? Can you please introduce yourself? Do you live with your parents? Do you like meeting new people? What is your daily routine?
Do you have friends? Do you have siblings? Which thing you hate the most? How do you spend your weekends? How is your life going?
What are you up to now a days? Do you like to have a coffee? What kind of food do you like? Which is your best place to hang out? Do you like traveling? Do you have pets in your home? Which is your favorite color? What kind of hobbies do you have? Do you drink or smoke? Do you like music? What kind of music do you listen?
Who is your favorite actor? Do you like to follow latest trend and fashion? Do you watch movies? How was your childhood? Do you have good memories of your childhood?
Do you have boyfriend? From how long you have been living here? Do you like romantic people? Who is your best friend? Can we meet for a coffee? What you mostly do to have fun with your friends? Which thing you most like about your self? Do you have any plannings for your life?
What would you like to be in next 5 years? Are you satisfied with life the way it is going? Is there any one you follow or admire?
What is the biggest fear of your life? Do you wish for any thing in life? Do you believe in any religion? How are you as a girl in home? Do you work out? Do you like public gathering or you feel unsafe in public? Is there any adventure you want to do in life? Do you like going for a holiday abroad?
best important dating questions to ask a girl you just started - Getting Acquainted: 20 Questions to Ask a Girl You Just Met
It’s a great thing meeting new people every day. For you, as a guy, it even becomes interesting if the person you are meeting for the first time is a girl. Yes, you may have always wished to meet your dream girl. But how do you know if this girl in front of you is the girl for you? Of course, it’s your conversation with her that would tell you and help you determine your chance of a further discussion in the future.
Unfortunately, for some guys, they find it uneasy to ask the right questions. If you really like the girl and you wish to speak with her some other time, below are some important questions you need to ask her: questions that will help her develop an interest in you.
Since you are just meeting her for the first time, this perhaps would be the first and best way to start up a conversation with her. Any girl should be willing to make known her name to a decent person, be it male or female. Ask her with a nice gesture and compliment her immediately after she tells you.
Compliments like, "What a nice and adorable name you've got!" will surely make her smile. You don't actually know what she is into, and you only have limited time to get her full attention.
Therefore asking her this question will save you a lot of time. You won't need to ask unnecessary questions that might get her bored easily. Her response to this question will give you an insight on what to ask next. She might end up telling you about her whole week.
If she tells you about an interesting time at her job, that's good because she is working; no one likes to date a freeloader. If her response focuses more on her time with her parents, she is possibly single and still living with them.
Watch out for her answer and ask her another question depending on that. If you are lucky enough, she may love to tell you about what she likes in her workplace. Most ladies are proud of what they do. and they will love to share with someone who also cares to ask. You will get to know what she is passionate about even though you only asked what she likes about her work, and she may end up telling you about her deeper passions or professional hobbies and interests.
She has thus created room for you to keep a dialogue going and ask more questions. This can be an embarrassing question to a girl that does not know how to cook. If you realize that she doesn't know how to cook, don't make her feel awkward. But, if the girl you just met can cook, just be prepared for a long and interesting conversation. She will be proud to tell you about her cooking skills and she might even give you every detail of her favorite foods.
This question will, of course, require her to tell you where she grew up in addition to the things she considers fascinating about the place. With this question, you are technically trying to know about her childhood. Now, it is possible she has some issues with the place she grew up but, for the sake of your discussion, she'll hopefully want to let you know the bright side of it.
Even though you have just met her, it is a positive question that any decent person would be willing to answer. Listen carefully as she speaks and pay attention to the details! It's also important to not overthink any one thing she says. Be interested, and more good questions will come to mind; you might even make her laugh with a well-placed joke.
Questions to get acquainted with the girl you just met 1. What one word would your friends use to describe you? This is a great icebreaker question because it opens up the conversation without your crush having to come up with a super long answer. Remember, she’s probably just as nervous as you are. 2. If you could take me one place in your hometown, where would it be? Whether she still lives there or hasn’t visited in years, there’s probably one special place that she holds dear to her heart.
The type of place she chooses will tell you a lot about whether she’s more of an introvert or an extrovert. 3. What would your last meal be? What better way to get to know a girl than to ask her about her favorite food?
Whatever her answer is, tuck it into your back pocket to pull out later when you want to cook her a romantic meal at home. 4. If you could travel anywhere in the world and cost weren’t an issue, where would you go?
This will tell you a lot about whether she’s the adventurous type or more of a homebody. It’s important that you two are compatible when it comes to travel because going on trips is something that brings a couple closer together.
5. Your house is on fire and you can only save three things. What are they? Are her answers more practical or materialistic? If you’re a guy who doesn’t like to waste money on extravagant things and she chooses clothes, jewelry, and makeup as her answer, you might want to move on before you get caught up in something you can’t handle.
6. What do you and your best friend like to do for fun? What they enjoy doing will be a good indication of the type of girl your crush is and what keeps her committed in all kinds of relationships.
7. What’s your favorite song from the decade you were born? One of the most sensitive questions to ask a girl you just met is their age. Spinning the question this way will give you a rough idea of her age without having to ask her outright. 8. First impression of me- what was it? Try not to take her answer too personally since most first impressions are all about physical appearance. Once you find out what first caught her eye you can work on emphasizing that feature.
9. What was your most embarrassing moment? It might be something as far back as high school or even something that happened last week. If she’s able to laugh at herself through the embarrassment that will give you a good idea of how well she handles the challenges that life throws at her.
10. Are you looking for true love? Knowing what your crush is looking for prior to the first date will give you clues on how to act around her. If she’s just looking for a hookup, spending hours sending her sweet texts and buying her flowers will be a waste of time. 11. What annoys you most? Getting down to the nitty gritty of what drives her crazy will help you avoid becoming one of her pet peeves.
12. Would you rather watch a movie or take a hike? Is she more of an indoor enthusiast or a nature lover? You’ll be spending a lot of time together if you start dating so you want to make sure you have similar interests.
13. Do you believe in any spiritual beings? This may be a touchy subject, but knowing whether she believes in God or another spiritual being is important. If your relationship turns serious, you’ll eventually be merging your lives together and this may play a very critical role in the future. 14. What quote do you try to live by? Most people have a quote or saying that they try to apply to their life. If your quotes are similar, you have a good chance of getting along.
15. Is there anything that really turns you on? Let’s face it- you’re looking to date this girl. That means you’ll eventually be getting to know her on a physical level. You want to know what gets her going so that you’re both satisfied physically.
16. What is the worst thing an ex has ever done to you? We’ve all been hurt in past relationships. It’s important you know what’s hurt her in the past so you don’t make those same mistakes.
17. Which family member are you closest to? This is a good way to find out if her parents are still alive without having to ask the question outright. Family relationships can be a sensitive topic, but knowing who she’s closest to will give you a good indication of how important family is to her. 18. What’s the worst pickup line you’ve ever heard? Remember, you’re trying to impress this girl so knowing what turns her off will let you know what lines to avoid.
No one wants to be that guy with the cheesy pickup lines. 19. Romance- how do you define it? Holding hands, a cute text, flowers and candy? Knowing how she defines romance will give you an idea of what to do to win over her heart. 20.
Where are we going on our first date? A not-so-subtle way to ask her out, this puts her in the driver’s seat when it comes to the planning which will intrigue most girls and get her excited to go out with you.
36 Great Date Questions