Essays - largest database of quality sample essays and research papers on 500 Word Life Experience Essay The 500-word Essay: Some Thoughts Gordon Thompson The 500-word length is consistent with many other kinds of professional writing, from blogs to book reviews. Moreover, if you want to capture and hold your audience's attention, the three-section statement maximizes your opportunity. The statements below provide ideas on how you might successfully write. The short essays for this seminar have several goals. 1. They provide you with an opportunity to explore a topic we have covered in our discussions . English passive voice, Essay, Grammar 1108 Words | 3 Pages. Open Document. 500 Word Essa .
61 The Best 500-Word Essay Topics Take a look at the latest and greatest essay topics at Mid-Terms.com! Our passionate writers enjoy everyday writing, so they create really amazing and impressive essays. Hurry up, to be the first to get the essay topic now. As you know, teachers always evaluate papers starting with the title. Our writers can make it stand out. We have a giant base of theme ideas (which is enriching regularly).
In this article, we have gathered the most impressive and interesting topics for the 500 word essay writing. Have a look and choose the most appropriate one. The most impressive 500-word essay topics • Love and passion: what is the difference? • Could the relationships of Romeo and Juliet be considered true love? • Why is it often believed that marriage destroys love?
• A religious aspect of love. • What is real love: a strong feeling or interaction of specific hormones? • Is it possible to make a person truly love somebody? • The influence of love on people’s actions. • Why is real love often depicted in fairy tales?
• Why is love blind? • How do literary works influence our perception of love? • Can animals have a deep feeling of true love for their partners? • The impact of pollution on the inhabitants of oceans. Find this useful: Have your dreamed that your academic life would be full of fun and emotions? You would not miss parties, datings and trips... Instead of writing, you would play video games and chill?
We have created this service for such students as you - who can write an assignment, but prefers to spent these unforgettable years in more pleasant way. We consider that being a student is the best period of YOUR life and we would help!
(less than 5 minutes), provide your paper requirements and enjoy your life! Why Mid-Terms.com is your BEST choice in custom writing? 24/7 Customer Support We have 24/7 customer support to help you. Feel free to drop us an email or contact via free Live Chat. 100% Confidentiality We fully respect your integrity and all details will be kept wholly confidential throughout the process. 100% Plagiarism Free Papers Our every paper is written from scratch.
You would never meet the person with the same work. Save lots of cash with us! Placing an Order You Would Get Your Own Code Submit an order to get your referral code. This code will be unique for you and can be shared with your friends. Note, that this code would provide your friend with 17% exclusive discount! Earning Money You will earn money if your friend would , using your referral code.
You will get a partial percentage of amount on every successful assignment completion (10% from his/her orders). Amazing Discount System 15% off for your first any order and lifetime discounts system! • Describe a memorable journey. • Provide useful tips on how to get ready for an exam. • How do you imagine a spacecraft? • Is it possible to earn good profits by using the Internet? • Money and its effect on people: present your viewpoint.
• Living with disabilities: how to face the challenge? • Carrying guns by the people under age: important points to consider. • Telling lie is sometimes useful. Persuade readers of this statement by giving strong arguments. • Why is smoking considered a communication tool?
• A growing dependence of people on modern technologies. • Describe your experience of being far from home for the first time. • Is it necessary to pass a test assessing students’ basic skills to graduate from school? • What is an effective method of preparing professional sportsmen for retirement? • How to avoid problems with roommates at college?
• A lot of people are mad about music. Create a paper to convince readers that the music your generation is listening to is worth being considered beautiful.
• What measures should be taken to help small businesses overcome economic difficulties? • What is the key objective of your life? • Prove the statement: one’s actions reveal one’s character. • How to help students find out more about rape? What techniques should be used to explain such a complicated issue? • Explain the term “beauty.” • What is loyalty?
• What is honesty? • Identify the term “affection.” • How to define “all-round education”? • The impact of abstract art on people. • Homeschooling: the pros and cons.
• Why are specific resources called non-renewable? • What problems do homeless people face? Mid-Terms is famous for providing essays of the highest quality. We know how to satisfy all your writing needs. from us and get the best grades in your class! • Share your opinion about adoption.
• Interpret the notion “slave labor.” • What is cyberspace? • What causes racism? • What is the best age to start dating • How drugs affect the nervous system • Is tolerance necessary at the workplace?
• What motivates you in everyday life? • What rights should be given to migrants? • The best day of your life • Is protest a valid reason for violating the law? • Is space exploration worth doing? • Does your career depend on your brains or appearance? • Should the zoos be eliminated worldwide? • Recollect the most effective piece of advice given to you. Who gave it? Did you follow it? • Fancy a chance to go back in time. Which period would you choose to travel to and why?
• Recollect recent life experience that has made you feel satisfied. • You have composed a 100-page autobiographical essay. Show us page 50. • If you had a chance to change one event of your life, what would it be? • Explain the difference between your teenage experience and that of your peers. Do not forget to compare.
best my dating life experience essay 500 words to pages converter - Convert Words to Pages
Do you wonder how many pages a given number of words is? This website converts the number of words to the number of pages, online and for free. This tool is useful when writing essays at university to determine how many pages you are required to write. The number of pages changes depending on the number of words, the font and the font size.
You can select the following fonts: Arial, Calibri, Comic sans MS, Courier New, Times New Roman and Verdana. Available spacing options: single spaced, 1.5, double spaced. Note: This calculator provides an indication only and works most accurately for an academic essay with four paragraphs per page and no (sub)headings.
• How many pages is 500 words? 1.1pages • How many pages is 600 words? 1.3pages • How many pages is 750 words? 1.8pages • How many pages is 800 words? 1.8pages • How many pages is 1000 words? 2.2pages • How many pages is 1200 words? 2.7pages • How many pages is 1500 words? 3.3pages • How many pages is 2000 words? 4.4pages • How many pages is 2500 words?
5.6pages • How many pages is 3000 words? 6.7pages • How many pages is 4000 words? 8.9pages • How many pages is 5000 words? 11.1pages • How many pages is 6000 words? 13.3pages • How many pages is 8000 words? 17.8pages • How many pages is 10000 words? 22.2pages • How many words is 1 page? 450words • How many words is 2 page?
900words • How many words is 3 page? 1350words • How many words is 4 page? 1800words • How many words is 5 page? 2250words • How many words is 6 page? 2700words • How many words is 7 page? 3150words • How many words is 8 page? 3600words • How many words is 10 page? 4500words • How many words is 12 page? 5400words • How many words is 15 page? 6750words • How many words is 20 page?
9000words • How many words is 30 page? 13500words • How many words is 50 page? 22500words • How many words is 100 page? 45000words
The 500-word essay is an excellent focus exercise. It teaches students to be clear and concise; to get their point across in as little as 500 words. Expect it to pop up frequently in your late high school and college freshman years. This essay appears during in-class writing exercises and exam questions. You’ll be expected to write this essay fast, like 45-minutes fast.
Hence, learning how to write a 500-word essay is essential for every student. The essay itself is short. Still, you must always have a solid hook, thesis, and other structural and literary requirements. The professor will evaluate your ability to be clear and concise while using the least amount of words. If you need extra help, is the Chip’n’Dale of writing academic papers!
Table Of Contents • • • • Length & Formatting: How Long is a 500 Word Essay So how long is a 500-word essay? You guessed it! It’s 500 words long. The essay is usually presented in Times New Roman 12pt. All school and college papers are double-spaced and include a title page. Pages are usually numbered and include the student’s surname near the page numbers.
Ask your instructor on you should use (MLA, APA, etc.) Since these essays are usually handwritten during class or exams, the form is not a central priority. Your 500 word essay length should not exceed a page and a half. This exercise is meant to show that you can prove your thesis in 500 words.
Therefore it is crucial not to exceed the word limit. Creating an Outline To write a 500-word paper fast, you must start with the outline.
It is the skeleton of your essay that must include all the points you wish to discuss. Just jot down an outline on a separate piece of paper to help you be organized when writing. The outline must include: • An essay introduction • Hook • Background information • Thesis • Body • Topic sentence • Supporting evidence • Concluding sentence • Conclusion • Summary of main points • Re-stating the thesis • Final thoughts A helpful strategy in thinking about the is asking the “So What?” question. Asking yourself this question will help you explore and clarify the importance of your study to the reader.
After you jot down the outline, you’ll have a perfect picture of the essay in your head. Writing it will be the most natural part! How to Write a 500 word Essay After you’ve picked a topic and made an outline, it’s time to write your essay. Remember to keep the outline handy as a point of reference. Introduction Your introduction should grab the reader's attention and provide some background information about your topic.
Keep in mind that a sharp hook is only the start. You want to keep your reader interested the whole time. Try to maintain the same optimistic tone throughout the paper as in your introduction. And don’t forget about the thesis statement! Body Paragraphs The body is the section where you present your main points in a specific order.
Each body paragraph consists of a topic sentence, a reference to a study or source (if necessary), and personal insight which explores the topic sentence from your point of view.
Each body paragraph must transition logically into the next. Good transition sentences will create a smooth reading experience for the reader. Your essay will feel like a coherent whole, rather than a summary of facts. Conclusion Good conclusions trace back to the essay introduction by restating the thesis. The most important goal of the concluding paragraph is to summarize the main points and leave the reader with a sense of completeness.
Lastly, offer your concluding thoughts on the paper. • Why have you chosen the topic? • Why is the issue relevant? • What lessons or morals have you gained while exploring the topic? A great tip that always works: create a draft before writing the final essay. Proofreading and editing are what makes compositions great! More about this in the next section. Writing Tips As Stephen King once said, “To write is human, to edit is divine.” The editing process is the secret to all great writing.
Here are some useful tips to help make your essay smooth: • Forget It, Then Edit The rule of thumb is to leave your article for a few days if you can. Forget about it - do something fun. Then come back to it. You will immediately see every loophole and be motivated to fix it.
• Get a Second Pair of Eyes If You Can Ask your friends & siblings to read your essay. They could offer useful insight and help you improve your writing. Don’t be shy! • Check for Grammar It’s a bummer when your grade goes down because of grammar. It’s an easy thing to miss. Luckily, there are plenty sites like Grammarly which could check the paper for you. • Check for Clarity Even if your piece of writing seems logical to you, your peers may find it hard to understand.
Make sure that your sentences are not too lengthy, and that you use transitions between paragraphs. There’s a useful online app called Hemingway app which can help you simplify your writing. • References If you’ve referenced trustworthy sources, it’s important to cite them. This action will add credibility to your writing. Citing quotes & referencing the external sources on the last page of your work will prevent you from facing plagiarism issues and lower grades.
Mind the preferred citation format. Need Help With Your 500-Word Essay? With available at any second, you can always find someone proficient in your field of study.
Order a sample essay written from scratch, or upload your work for editing and proofreading. Get an essay with credible sources from paid academic journals. With EssayPro, all of academia is at your fingertips. Gladly waiting to help you out! General Writing Guides • • • • • • • • • Types of Essays • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • Essays by subject: • • High-level Academic Writing • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • College Admission Writing • • • • • • Formatting Styles • • • • • • • • Custom Writing • • • • • • • • • • Other Articles • • • • • • • • • •
How Many Pages Is 500 Words?