Our top nine questions to ask girls focus on personality traits, not sexual positions. Keep it clean, fellas, if you want to keep her interest. 1. What Are Your Life Goals? What Motivates You to Get Up in the Morning? This is a good opening question for online dating because it’s open-ended and personal You can do that by asking pointed questions to reveal compatibility. If you want to find out who someone is, ask a few good questions about their past experiences, present interests, and future ambitions. Online daters can get to know a guy faster by asking the right personal questions. Just remember, anything you ask is probably going to be asked right back to you.
You are meeting a guy for the first time; you obviously have no clue as to what his likes and dislikes are. What does he do, what interests him and what doesn’t. And that is not it, you by all means wish to make that first impression so good that it lasts long and makes him ask you out for a second date.
It’s natural that you’ll ponder upon the conversation starters. You would tremble and it may get awkward. To rescue you from the awkward ‘what to say next phase’ following are the best questions that you can ask and indulge in an interesting conversation. 1. What is something you want to try in your life?
Ask him about the things he wishes to try in his life. Make yourself aware of all the things he would love to do and wants to do. This will give you an insight onto his adventurous side, if he has any. This would be a great conversation starter; he’ll think that you are interested in knowing things about him. 2. Which fictional character can you relate yourself with? This question may seem a little too intellectual or interrogative but this would actually give you a fine picture of what he thinks of himself or how sees himself.
The character he tells you would have the qualities he possesses, so it would be much easier for you to make out his likes, dislikes and personality. 3. What’s something you are not so good at?
Let’s skip the monotonous question ‘what are you good at or what do you do the best’ and ask this thing straight. Well, it may come off as too bold but you can always make it light hearted by telling your own example like you can say I am terrible at cooking, what is something you wish you could do better?
This will help you know his flaws. Also, this will show how much he knows himself and wishes to work upon himself. 4. What’s your goal in life right now? Ask him about his goals, his targets and his desires. You’ll know how career oriented he is, how much he takes his life seriously and wishes to accomplish something.
5. What do you hate about dating? Well, this is an important question for obvious reasons. You most definitely should ask him this. His answer would help you avoid things which he considers as a turn off and would help you to do things which he wants a girl to do for him.
Also, this question will give you a hint to what’s going to happen after the date, how you guys would take things forward. 6. If you could possess one superpower, what would it be? This is something which we all would love to answer.
It’s not related to dating but it is an interesting question to put forward. It would make him take off his mind from all the dating stuff. He would love to answer this and would consider you interesting and good to talk with.
7. Which is your favorite book? A guy who loves to read is a cherry on top isn’t it? Yes it is. I would personally like a guy who is intellectual and reads good books.
A person who reads is knowledgeable. And who knows his favourite book might be your favourite too. How great would that be? You’ll have so much to discuss upon. 8. Do you know how to cook? One of the traits we all wish guys possessed. Cooking involves patience and calmness. If he loves to cook, you would know you are with a guy who is patient. Also, a guy who can cook great meals for you while you lay off in laziness would be the loveliest thing to ever happen. 9. Do you have any Tattoos?
Ask him if he has any tattoos, this would be an interesting conversation starter if he has any. The sort of tattoo he has will tell you a lot about his personality. Tattoos symbolise courage and commitment. If he has a tattoo, he is ready for a commitment because tattoos stay lifelong. Guys who can guarantee commitments are desirable. 10. What’s your horoscope sign? This may seem an old school question but it can be a great test for compatibility.
Knowing his horoscope would help you a lot in knowing if you both are compatible with each other or not, whether he has a temper or is an easy going person. A lot can be derived from horoscope signs.
11. What do you do to relax yourself? Relaxing oneself can involve a lot of things like going on a walk, taking a spa session etc. If he says drugs or alcohol, you must walk away that time itself. Nobody wants a guy who is addicted to substance. It’s a major turn off. 12. When was your first kiss?
Well if you wish to make the conversation a bit flirtatious, you should go for this question. Break the interviewing session into a lighter conversation. This question will set the mood right for your date. After all healthy flirting never killed anyone. 13. Have you ever cried while watching a movie? This is an interesting question to ask in order to know if he has a sensitive side.
If he replies in affirmative, you’ll be aware that he is opening up to you and is letting you witness his tender side. 14. What are a few things on your bucket list?
Everyone has a bucket list. Something we want to do or accomplish. Let him tell you about the things he has on his bucket list. If things which he has on his bucket list matches with yours, you both can dream of how to accomplish them. Also, you may get fascinated by the things he has on his list, and you could totally add it onto yours. 15. Who is your celebrity crush? It may seem a little pointless but actually it is very advantageous.
The name of the celebrity he replies would be the type of girl he feels attracted to. The type of girl he admires and wishes to be with. This will help you know his choice in women. Isn’t it cool, to ask a question in an indirect manner that you were dying to ask but thought you’d look desperate.
best top dating questions to ask a girl yourself - 21 Questions to Ask a Girl You Like
Funny questions are a great way to make first dates memorable as they are generally nerve wrecking as much as they are interesting, especially when the potential lovers are coming from two different worlds.
Two people meeting for the first time, with each trying to make a good impression can be really awkward sometimes. First dates most times determine what direction a relationship would take. And, as the guy, you need to be on top of your game; you need to do all you can to impress your dream girl. Ladies love guys who are funny – imagine her laughing and blushing throughout the meeting, it will be a moment she would love to experience over and over again.
If you don’t want to embarrass yourself on a first date, especially when its a date you’ve been looking forward to; these funny questions are your salvation! They have the capacity to spark fantastic conversation with any woman and create room for hours of conversation.
Feel free to use this article as a guide whilst on a date. 70 Funny Questions to Ask a Girl 1) What was your funniest moment in life? 2) Does anyone ever vanish with a trace? 3) Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
4) Why are those “easy open” food packages never easy to open? 5) What is the one thing I won’t get to know about you after this first meeting?
6) Do you think Tony the Tiger is sexy? (Don’t ask this question unless you have a better story on Tony the Tiger.) 7) Did Adam and Eve have navels? 8) Do illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?
9) Are you going to call me after this dinner? 10) Has a guy ever asked you to marry him? 11) Do you have any wild fantasies? 12) If you had to choose between me and your best friend, who would you choose? 13) What is the one thing you are most ashamed of doing to a friend?
14) Would you go out of your way to help a friend? 15) How much money do you hope to make in life? 16) What’s your favorite sports car? 17) Do you think Lipton employees are allowed to take coffee breaks?
18) Which habit are you most proudest of breaking? 19) Do you think that fishes get thirsty? 20) What is the opposite of opposite? 21) What word starts with “f” and ends with “u-c-k”? (The answer is firetruck – so maybe save this question until you know her better) 22) Would you ever consider putting your parents in an old age home?
23) Have you ever been arrested? 24) Do you shy away from real love? 25) What was the strangest punishment your parents ever gave you? 26) Do you like going for parties? 27) Do you think my friends are hot? 28) Are you Eco-conscious? 29) Are you ever jealous of me? 30) Have you ever been jealous of your closest friends? 31) Do you like experimenting with new things in life? 32) What super power do you dream of having? 33) Which famous person would you like to be? 34) Do you believe there is only one love for everyone?
35) Have your friends said good things about me? 36) Did you ever have a crush on your best friend’s boyfriends? 37) If you could visit anywhere where would you go? 38) If you could be anyone in history who would it be?
Why? 39) If you could be any fictional character who would it be? 40) If the world was going to end and you knew it, what 3 things would you do? 41) What’s the best/worst gift you ever got? 42) When have you been very proud of someone else/yourself? 43) What do you wish you were better at? 44) Tell me about something you learned today? 45) What’s the favorite thing you did today? 46) What’s your favorite lyric from a song? See Also: More Funny Questions to Ask a Girl 47) What song/cd impacted you the most or helped you through something?
48) Where do you want to go on your honeymoon? 49) Is there anyone you haven’t forgiven? 50) What is your dream car or vehicle if price didn’t matter? 51) Who was your favorite teacher in high school and what did they teach? 52) Have you met anyone famous? 53) What is the thing you can’t help but spend money on? 54) If you could change something about the world, what would it be and why? 55) What is the craziest thing you’ve done?
56) If your job made you move, but you could choose which country you would be living in, which country would you choose and why? 57) What is your favorite TV show? 58) What is your worst habit? 59) How would you describe yourself if you could only use five words? 60) Do you have any phobias? 61) What is your favorite day of the week? 62) What website would you say you never go a single day without viewing it? 63) Would you rather regret doing something, or not doing it?
64) What do you think your best characteristic is? 65) If you were given the day off from all of your everyday responsibilities, how would you spend it? 66) Who do you talk to more when in a problem, your mother or father? 67) If there’s a next life, who would you want to be? 68) Which is your favorite gender, male or female and why? 69) What do you like dreaming about? 70) How long would you love to live?
When you go out on a date with a girl you really like, it is very important to make sure that you keep the girl engaged in conversation, interesting conversation.
To keep the conversation interesting, you need to ask interesting questions to the girl and listen carefully to what she says. Most guys find it awkward when they are out with a date.
They find it difficult to break the ice especially with girls who are not much of a conversationalist. Even if they manage to start a conversation, it can be hard to keep it going. Thus keeping some questions prepared mentally can be quite handy. What makes a question good? The first and foremost thing is, the question has to be genuine, and something you really want to know the answer to. Don’t ask just for the sake of conversation.
Listen to the answers. There is nothing that impresses a girl more if you listen to what she is saying. The question has to be such that provide for conversations on both sides and leads to insights into the person’s life.
It can be personal, but do not make it uncomfortable for her. Top 20 interesting and good questions to ask a girl you like • What habits do you have?
This is one of those funny questions to ask a girl if you haven’t known her long enough. It can be a good way to break the ice as it will make the girl open up about herself. • Who is your best friend? There is nothing more a girl wants to talk about than her bff (best friend forever) and why she likes him or her.
• What is the biggest fear in your life? This question can bring out answers that will provide insight into the girl. If she shares any traumatic experience, you will know that she trusts you enough to share it. • What is the dream job for you? It is a much more interesting question than just asking about her ambitions. It calls for interesting conversation and you get to know what she really wants to do in her life. • What do you want more- or money?
Any realistic woman will reply money, but if she says love, you should know she is trying to impress you as well and you are in for luck. • What do you not like about yourself? This can tell you what she hates about herself or what makes her insecure. Make sure to comfort her and tell her she is wrong about it because that’s what she wants to hear.
• What is the most embarrassing memory you have? This can really lighten the mood as she will feel shy and break into laughter sharing it. Be prepared to share one of yours too. • What is your favourite childhood memory? This can bring out loving memories and is one of the best questions to get to know someone. There are a lot of memories from our childhood and the one she picks will really tell about her character.
• What is on the top of your bucket list? Everybody has a bucket list. Get to know hers and see if any of them matches with yours. Her bucket list will also let you know if she is adventurous or loves art or homely (read boring). • What is the best place you have ever been to? Finding hard to make long conversations? This is the perfect question to keep her going for a long time. Knowing about each other’s travel experience can make for great conversation. • Where do you want to visit once in your life?
Make a mental note of what she replies. If she is the one for you and you are in for a long relationship, you might want to take her there for the dream date she ever hoped for. • What do you want to undo about your past?
This can make the conversation more emotional. Avoid it if you are not comfortable with emotions. • Who are you closest to in your family? This is one of those upfront questions to get to know someone. In this way you get to know who has influenced her most in her life and how. • Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? This can be a really great question because you can find out about her future plans and what she has in mind. • What is the one thing you cannot live without? This is actually a question through which you can find out about her, it is personal yet not intrusive.
You can discover her personality through her answer. • Where did you grow up? Through this question you can find out about her childhood and where she grew up. Childhood is a very important stage in a person’s life and childhood experiences help a person grow and develop certain characteristics. • If you had to describe yourself in 5 words which words would you use? The way a girl describes herself is the way she feels about herself so pay attention to the words she chooses it will tell you a lot about her personality.
• What is the most adventurous thing you have done in your life? The most interesting thing about this question is that by her answer you will know if she really outgoing or a stay at home girl.
Depending on what sort of girl you are attracted to you may find a girl you really like and want to spend time with. • Are you a person who is an or ? It is very important to see how she describes herself. It will give you an insight about how she views herself. • Do you want to go out again some other time? This is a great way to end your date, it will tell her that you had a great time and that you enjoyed yourself. This will also ensure that you get to see her again. These Questions to ask a girl certainly will improve your chances and make it a better experience for both of you!
15 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Him or Her