Best Buy Card Services P.O. Box 9001007 Louisville, KY 40290-1007. If you are having trouble making a payment or need other customer service help, the Best Buy credit card customer service phone number is 1-888-574-1301. Find a new credit card***. Cash Back Credit Cards. Travel Rewards Credit Cards DISCLOSURE: Credit Card Catalog is an independent, advertising-supported service. Credit card offers on this site may be from companies that compensate us for new customer acquisition. This compensation may impact the location and order in which these products appear. While Credit Card Catalog attempts to include a wide range of card offers, the site does not include the entire universe of available credit offers.
Best Buy is one of the most common retail stores for movies, games, music, and appliances. Stores are located nation-wide, and it is the perfect place to shop when you’re looking for a variety of products.
You can see their online inventory at BestBuy.com, or use their store locator feature on the website. The Best Buy Rewards program was launched as a way to reward frequent customers for their purchases. Members who sign up receive a membership card, which has a unique number used for storing points and recording transactions. The membership card is not a credit card, but rather a points system through which shoppers can earn gift certificates for certain purchase amounts. For every dollar you spend at Best Buy or at BestBuy.com, you earn 100 reward points toward free merchandise.
When you accrue enough points, you can redeem them for any product you choose in the store, which means free merchandise. This is a unique program in that you don’t have to participate in any other offers, and you don’t have to be eighteen in order to participate. Since the Rewards Zone program is not a credit card, but a membership program, US citizens over the page of 13 are eligible to sign up, and the membership fee is $9.99 per year.
Applications must be filled out at Best Buy stores, as registration is not available online. Also included with a Rewards Zone membership are exclusive previews of new merchandise, access to VIP events, invitations to special promotions held by Best Buy, and seasonal reward offers. Purchases made online and in the store are eligible to earn reward points. All you have to do is show your membership card at the register, or enter your unique membership number in the space available online.
Reward Zone members can check their points status online or by phone, though purchases will not usually show up as “approved points” until a validation period of approximately 30 days has concluded. If a member forgets to show their Reward Zone membership card when they make a purchase, they can enter the transaction number from their receipt online and recover the lost points. This is also unique to the Reward Zone program; most membership promotions require you to show your card in the store, or you lose the rewards.
Reward Zone points are deducted from an account if an item is returned. This doesn’t apply for exchanges – points remain the same – but it does apply to merchandise bought both online and in the store.
Once you have reached a level of points that will allow you to redeem them for a gift certificate, simply call the 800 number on the back of your card and order the gift certificate. They usually take about six weeks to arrive. When you receive a Reward Zone gift certificate, it can be redeemed for nearly any in-store item costing more than $10.00.
Items that are out-of-stock or available only online do not apply, and there are certain exceptions. Reward certificates expire 90 days after they have been issued, so members are encouraged to use them quickly. Reward certificates are available in combinations of $5, $10 and $20 certificates, which means that customers are able to select which denominations they prefer. The Reward Zone program is also unique because it doesn’t take thousands of dollars in purchases to earn rewards.
The points system is as follows: PURCHASE POINTS REWARD CERTIFICATE $150.00 15,000 $5.00 $350.00 35,000 $10.00 $450.00 45,000 $15.00 $750.00 75,000 $25.00 $1,200.00 120,000 $40.00 $1,650.00 160,500 $55.00 $2,100.00 210,000 $70.00 $2,400.00 240,000 $80.00 $3,000.00 300,000 $100.00 $3,450.00 340,000 $115.00 One of the current rewards for members, in addition to points, is the ink cartridge reward.
Members receive one free ream of paper for every purchase of two ink or toner cartridges. Members can choose any type of paper they would like as long as it doesn’t cost more than $9.99. This can include copy paper, high bond paper, card stock and glossy photo paper. The Best Buy Reward Zone program is great for people who shop frequently at Best Buy, or who spend more than the membership fee every calendar year at BestBuy.com or in Best Buy stores.
Used in conjunction with the Best Buy credit card, you can earn hundreds of dollars in rewards each year, especially if you shop Best Buy for large appliances or electronics, such as computers, televisions, refrigerators, vacuum cleaners, washer/dryers, or stereo systems.
If you would like more information about the Reward Zone program, simply visit BestBuy.com or call their toll free number, 1-888-BEST BUY (237-8289). You may also check out thier site at MyRz.com to print out your $5 rewards certificate. Details on the
best buy rewards customer service number - Best Buy Reward Zone
Best Buy is one of the largest electronics and appliance retailers in the world and online with their retail stores and internet with bestbuy.com.
Best Buy (bestbuy.com) USA Corporate Office Headquarters HQ Address 7601 Penn Avenue South Richfield, MN 55423 Corporate Phone Number: 1-612-291-1000 Fax Number: 1-612-292-4001 Email Address: email@example.com I had the best experience at Best Buy on black Friday. I was dreading going into the store because I knew how busy it was going to be. I wasn’t just looking for a certain item, I actually needed help and information on several items.
Within 5 minutes of being in the store I was approached by a sales associate name Rachel Haas. She personally walked me to each item, answered all my questions and then walked me to my next item.
When I was all finished, she walked me straight to a person that would ring me up right away and have me on my way. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that one of the items I was looking for was a kindle. She approached me, then she walked over and grabbed the last kindle fire hd that was on sale. The kindle she grabbed for me was better than the one I was going to buy and it was $40.00 less. Thanks so much for all your help Rachel Stacy O’Fallon Missouri David, I wish I could tell you I’m surprised but I have suffered a situation somewhat like yours.
I purchased my TV from Best Buy in Owensboro, KY and purchased the 5 yr extended warranty on 2/2/13. On 11/19/13, the TV just turned itself off. When I attempt to turn it on, it tries to, but immediately shuts down and the indicator light starts to flash. I have made countless phone calls to Best Buy (what a JOKE of a name) and have been lied to more times than I can count.
Everyone that I speak to is “so sorry you’ve encountered these problems. This is not normal and I will make every effort to get this straightened out”. I’m still waiting and my TV has been out for 11 days! Went through Thanksgiving without it! Spent a good part of Black Friday at their store trying to cost them as many sales as I could.
Not as successful as I’d like, but I think I turned a few people away. I’ve made 20-25 calls about this problem with my TV and I’ve gotten NOWHERE. YOU CANNOT TRUST A SINGLE THING best buy TELLS YOU AT THE POINT OF SALE OR LATER, WHEN YOU HAVE THE PROBLEM!!!! THEY ARE LIARS! AND IT GOES ALL THE WAY UP TO AND INCLUDING CORPORATE!!! I wish you luck David, but the best advice I would give anyone, or EVERYONE, is avoid Best Buy at all costs!
They are not to be trusted. (also) David I called to seek assistance setting up an online account. The webstie sent me into an endless loop. I have $$$ to spend!! I could not clearly understand the foreign individual at the call center. I asked for someone in the USA which he could not provide. Needless to say, I will not ever attemp to set up an online account or a rewards program with Best Buy. Over the last 5 years, I spend on average $1000.00 per month with online purchases.
After this experience, no purchases will ever be with Best Buy. I bought a TV from bestbuy.com on 10-4-13. It was shipped on 10-7-13 and on 10-11-13 I found it on my porch when I came home from work. I was not ready to use it right away because it was going in a spare room which wasn’t ready yet. So, I let it sit in the box until 11-9-13 and then set it up. When I removed from the box and set it up and powered it up it was defective (there were just a bunch of lines on the screen).
I then put it back in the box and looked at my paperwork which said to take it to a local store. When I got to the store I told them that I just removed it from the box today and it is defective. They asked to look at it to check it out. They then told me they had a 15 day return policy and would not take it back.
I told them I had never seen a 15 day return policy and it is within 30 days. They said they would not take it back. At this point I was getting angry. I told them it doesn’t matter if they had a 15 day return policy because I bought a 5 year warranty with it.
They then told me they still would not take it back. I am going to try contacting corporate, my local news troubleshooter and then maybe go to small claims court. I will NEVER EVER buy anything from Best Buy again and advise anyone else not to. Search for: Search Most Viewed Companies • 15,489 views | 62 comments • 13,722 views | 413 comments • 13,092 views | 371 comments • 12,497 views | 1,598 comments • 8,457 views | 68 comments • 7,965 views | 432 comments • 7,615 views | 354 comments • 6,909 views | 2,898 comments • 5,461 views | 175 comments Trending • • • • • • • • • Recent Comments • Kathey Brodtman on • Don Scarpa on • Jerry W.
Blouse on • G Fuller on • Vicki Bundy on • Cynthia Helton on • Terry on • Frank Christ on • Klaus Engelmann on Industries Industries Pages • • • • •
Customer loyalty and reward programs are just awesome! I mean, who doesn’t like to save money and every time they shop? That’s why we recommend joining reward/loyalty programs for the stores that you shop at regularly. Fortunately, there are dozens of them out there. After all, retailers want to keep their customers happy and coming back to spend money in the future, and what better way to do that than through rewards and ? Want $5 Free? Join InboxDollars for free.
InboxDollars pays you to watch videos, search, shop, take surveys, and more. They have paid out $57 Million so far! Below, we’ve compiled a big list of stores, brands, restaurants and other retailers with rewards programs. It includes the best reward and loyalty programs currently on offer, both online and offline.
In the list, you’ll find programs for department stores, grocery stores, pharmacies and much more. What’s great about these programs is that all but two of them are free to join.
They don’t cost you a penny! So, take a look and see if there’s a program that you’d consider joining. Table of Contents • • • • Need Extra Cash for Free? If you like getting paid for surveys, and are going to join only one site, I would recommend Ipsos-iSay. Ipsos is the most fun and well-paying panel. Give it a try to see how you like it. It is free anyway! • • • A brief history of customer loyalty programs But first, for those interested, Harvard Business School has a short but comprehensive post about and a short history of it.
Here is a short version of that history: “ Premium Marketing” (as it was known back then,) in started back in the late 18th century with American retailers giving shoppers copper tokens with purchases that they could redeem for the next purchase. The S&H Green Stamps program, was the pioneer in loyalty programs in the 19th century. Instead of today’s “reward cards”, they rewarded customers with stamps that they could trade for a variety of items.
Loyalty programs, as we know it today, started in 1981 by American Airlines when they introduced their famous frequent-flier mile program. Today, almost all major retailers and stores have some sort of loyalty program/card that reward their most frequent shoppers. Department store reward programs Whether it’s a new piece of clothing or an armchair to go in the bedroom, department stores are a great place to shop for a variety of items.
Fortunately, many of them offer rewards programs to their customers. Here are a few that you should check out: 1. Sears Shop your Way One of the best retail rewards programs out there is Sears Shop your Way. It’s a customer loyalty program that allows you to earn points when you shop. Each time you shop at Sears, you receive10 points for every dollar that you spend. Then, you can redeem your points on future purchases.
Aside from getting points to spend in-store, as a member of the Sears Shop your Way program, you also get access to exclusive coupons. Where to join the program Sears offers a couple of . You can get a free membership, and you’ll get access to all of the membership perks mentioned above.
But there’s also a paid membership option available – called a Max Membership. It costs $39 per year, but in addition to the benefits listed above, you also . Plus, rather than getting 10 points for each dollar you spend, you get 20 points per dollar. And, you also get $3.00 in points each month. 2. Kohl’s Yes2You Rewards Another department store that offers a good customer loyalty program is Kohl’s.
As a member of the Kohl’s Yes2You Rewards program, you get access to a pretty great selection of benefits and bonuses. Every time you shop at Kohl’s you get one point for each dollar that you spend. For every 100 points you receive, you get a $5 reward.
That’s a pretty good deal. And, if you shop at Kohl’s often, then you could really benefit from it!
Plus, you get eight offers a year, a birthday gift, and opportunities to earn bonus points. Where to join the program Visit to join the program. Click on “Enroll Today” to start the application process. 3. J.C. Penney Rewards Whether you visit J.C. Penney for clothing, a new coffee table for the living room or kitchen appliances, you should consider signing up for the store’s reward program.
As a member, you receive points each time you shop at a J.C. Penney store. For every 200 points you receive, you are rewarded with $10. You also get a birthday gift. Where to join the program You can become a member of J.C. Penney Rewards by visiting , and clicking on “Enroll in Rewards”. Then, simply fill out the enrollment form.
4. Nordstrom Rewards Another department store offering a customer loyalty card is Nordstrom. Through Nordstrom Rewards, you get access to a wide range of perks, bonuses and benefits. When you’re a member of Nordstrom Rewards, you get points that you can put towards store credit – called Nordstrom Notes.
If you earn 2,000 points, then you’ll get a $20 note. For every dollar that you spend at Nordstrom, whether that’s in-store or online, you get one point. As with many of the reward programs on this list, Nordstrom Rewards has a few different membership levels. Each level comes with its own bonuses – in addition to the points you can earn of course.
Level 1 • Up to $100 in alterations notes. • One personal triple points day. • Early access to sales. Level 2 • An invite to exclusive holiday points events. • Up to $200 in alterations notes.
• Two personal triple points days. • Early access to sales. Level 3 • An invite to holiday points events. • Up to $300 in alterations notes. • Three personal triple points days. Level 4 • Anniversary sale pre-shop and early access. • Unlimited alterations.
• An invite to holiday points events. • Four personal triple points days. Aside from its regular loyalty program, which anyone can join, Nordstrom also offers a Nordstrom credit card. This functions as both a credit card and a rewards card. With it, you earn points twice as fast – so you get two points per dollar spent. Where to join the program If you want to join Nordstrom Rewards, then you need to visit . On this page, you will just need to enter some basic information, like your name and email address.
If you want to get a Nordstrom credit card, then you will have to . • Official program application form: 5. Macy’s Plenti Rewards Macy’s also has a loyalty scheme, called Macy’s Plenti Rewards.
Like the Rite Aid Wellness+ with Plenti, Macy’s has partnered with Plenti, a rewards service, to provide more discounts and offers. When you get 200 points, you can start using them for savings at the checkout in Macy’s. When you get 1,000 Plenti points, you can get $10 off your purchase. Where to join the program To join the Macy’s PlentI Rewards Program, visit , and click on “Join for Free”.
6. SaksFirst Store Card SaksFirst Store Card is a loyalty card that you can use to get points that can be redeemed for rewards. This rewards program features a few different membership tiers. As you progress through each level, you earn more rewards.
Here’s a quick overview of the levels: • Premier: When you spend up to $5,000 at Saks, you are at this membership tier. As a Premier member, you receive two points per dollar that you spend. • Elite: If you spend $5,000 to $10,000 at Saks, then you become an Elite member. You get four points for every dollar that you spend. • Platinum: Spend $10,000 to $25,000 at Saks, and you’ll become a Platinum member. At this membership tier, you get six points for every dollar that you spend at the store.
• Diamond: When you spend $25,000 or more, you get Diamond status. At this level, you receive six points per dollar spent, like you do with the membership level above, but you also get access to a Diamond concierge phone number. Once you’ve earned points, they can be redeemed for a Sak’s gift card. 2,500 points is equal to a $25 SaksFirst Gift Card. Where to apply for the program The SaksFirst Store Card is a credit card, rather than just your regular loyalty card.
So you will have to be approved for it. You can apply for the card . – Supermarket and grocery store reward programs – Many grocery stores and supermarkets offer loyalty and reward programs to their customers – most of them in the form of grocery store rewards cards.
Below, we’ve put together a list of popular grocery stores and supermarket chains that reward their customers. 7. Walmart Savings Catcher Walmart is one of the most popular retailers in the country. But, it doesn’t offer your typical rewards program or loyalty card. It does, however, offer a program that can save you money on your purchases at Walmart.
It’s called . Essentially, it’s a price matching program You upload your Walmart receipt, and Walmart checks it to see whether you got the best price for the stuff you bought. If Walmart finds that a product you purchased at its stores was available for a lower price at one of its competitor’s stores, then it will refund you the difference in the form of Rewards Dollars. So let’s say that you bought Bounty paper towels at Walmart for $9.99, and at the same time, Target was selling those same paper towels for $6.99.
In this case, you would get $3 refunded to you from Walmart. You can redeem your Rewards Dollars to a Walmart Rewards Gift Card, which can be used in Walmart stores and on the Walmart website. Where to join the program You can earn Rewards Dollars with Walmart Savings Catcher from your desktop PC . Or you can use the Walmart app.
You can download it for iOS and Android . If you do want to use Savings Catcher through the Walmart app, then you need to go to the “Shop” tab and select the “Savings Catcher” option. 8. Target REDcard The is a loyalty card, except that it’s actually a credit card or debit card too. So, you don’t just use it to earn points. You use the card to pay for your purchases too. This card offers a multitude of benefits: • When you shop in-store or online at Target.com, you save 5%.
• Do your shopping online using this card, and shipping is free for most items. • You get access to a longer return policy. Saving 5% each and every time you shop is a great deal! It means that you’re spending less of your income each year on shopping. Where to join the program As we said above, the Target REDcard is a loyalty card with a difference – it’s not just a loyalty card, but a debit or credit card too, depending on which one you apply for.
So, you’ll need to apply for either a credit card or a debit card. Visit . Next, scroll down the page and select the kind of card you want to apply for and go through the process. 9. H-E-B Points Club Rewards H-E-B Points Club Rewards is another customer loyalty program where you earn points when you shop. For every dollar that you spend, you get 5 points. Sometimes, the store holds Triple Point Events, where you can get 15 points for every dollar that you spend.
Each time you use your H-E-B card, the points are credited to it. Then, you can redeem them next time you shop at an H-E-B store. Handily enough, you can also link coupons to your loyalty card and save even more when you shop. Where to join the program The H-E-B Points Club Rewards program is free to join, and there are a few ways that you can sign up: • Visit your local store: You can join this loyalty program by visiting a H-E-B store.
You can sign up and receive your rewards card immediately. You’ll have to fill out an enrollment form, which you can get , and then take the completed form with you to the store. • Phone: You can sign up by phone. Just call toll‑free on 1‑877‑432‑ This phone line is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m, Monday through Friday. When you sign up via phone, you’ll receive your card in the mail within 10 to 15 business days. • Mail: You can sign up to the program by mail.
Just download the enrollment form and mail the completed form to H‑E‑B, Attention: Points Club Rewards, P.O. Box 839999, San Antonio, TX 78283‑ Once you’ve sent the form, you’ll get your card in the mail within 10 to 15 days.
10. Winn-Dixie with Plenti Card The Winn-Dixie with Plenti card is a customer loyalty card. Winn-Dixie has partnered with popular rewards program Plenti to provide rewards to its customers. When you use this card, you receive Plenti points when you shop.
You can only get points on Plenti eligible products. These points can be used to get money off your future purchases at Winn-Dixie. What’s great about Plenti points is that they can be spent at other stores that have partnered with Plenti, like Rite Aid. Where to join the program Getting a Winn-Dixie with Plenti card is free and quick to do. Simply . 11. Circle K Easy Rewards program The Circle K Easy Rewards program allows you to earn points when you buy eligible products.
When you make a purchase at Circle K, you get 20 points for each dollar that you spend. When you reach 2,000 points, you’ll receive $2 in credit. With this program, you can also receive points when you purchase gas. You get 10 points per gallon. Plus, you also get access to other rewards, offers and sweepstakes. Where to join the program To join the program, you need to pick up a Circle K Easy Rewards card at your local store. Once you have one, you need to register your loyalty ID, which you can do online or with the app.
Get the app for Android and the app for iOS . 12. 7Rewards If you often purchase drinks at 7-Eleven, then you might want to consider joining 7Rewards. As a member of this program, after you’ve bought six cups, you get the seventh one for free – and it can be any cup, any size.
Aside from a free cup, you also get access to coupons and other offers on a variety of products at 7-Eleven. All you have to do is scan your app barcode every time you make a purchase. Where to join the program To participate in 7Rewards, you need to get the app. You can download the app for iOS devices and the app for Android devices . – Pharmacy reward programs – Whether it’s to pick up a lipstick, a bottle of shampoo, or a prescription, we all visit a pharmacy or drugstore to purchase essential items on a pretty regular basis.
Many , which can get you discounts and other deals. Here are a few that you should consider joining: 13. Walgreens Balance Rewards Walgreens Balance Rewards is a customer loyalty program where you earn points and . It’s one of the best rewards programs out there, offering a multitude of benefits to customers. Every time you shop at a Walgreens store, you’re rewarded with points for everything that you buy. You can redeem these points for store credit. So, essentially, when you spend money at Walgreens, you are rewarded with credit to spend on future purchases.
If you shop at Walgreens regularly, then this can save you a lot of money! Store credit isn’t the only benefit to joining this program, however. Generously enough, Walgreens also gives you access to exclusive coupons that you can use to save when you shop.
One type of coupon members of the program get is Register Rewards. These are coupons that you get at the register. They print out at the checkout and then you receive them alongside your receipt. These Register Rewards coupons usually give you money off your future purchases at Walgreens. But, that’s not all. If you join the program, and use the Walgreen’s app, then you can earn rewards when you do healthy things, like walking.
Where to join the program Joining the Walgreens Balance Rewards program is free and open to all customers. If you want to join then you’ll need to do one of the following: • Download the and sign up. • Go to your local Walgreens store and visit a checkout or photo kiosk.
14. CVS ExtraCare CVS ExtraCare is another great loyalty program that you should consider joining. It’s a great way to . As a member of the program, you get a CVS ExtraCare Rewards Card. Essentially; it’s a loyalty card that you use each time you shop at the store.
When you use your card, you earn 2% of your spending back in ExtraBucks Rewards. Rewards are issued quarterly in January, April, July and October. This 2% can add up over time, saving you money on future purchases. When you fill prescriptions, you get rewards for those too. Fill ten prescriptions, and you get $5 worth of rewards.
But, that’s not all you’ll get as a member of this customer loyalty program. As an ExtraCare member, you also get access to personalized coupons from the ExtraCare Coupon Center.
These centers are red kiosks that you can find in store. The coupon center offers dozens of coupons that can save you money when you shop at CVS.
Where to join the program Getting an ExtraCare Card won’t cost you a cent. It’s free to join the program, and you can sign up .
15. Rite Aid Wellness+ with Plenti If you find yourself visiting your local Rite Aid on a regular basis, then you should consider joining the Rite Aid Wellness+ with Plenti program. As part of the Wellness+ program, you get points when you shop, and can get your hands on a plethora of exclusive discounts.
Here’s how many Wellness+ points you can earn: • Receive one Wellness+ point for every dollar you spend on non-prescription products. • Get up to 25 points for every prescription filled. • For government-funded prescriptions, you receive one point for each dollar you spend on co-pays.
What’s great about the Rite Aid program is that as you continue to earn points, you will move up Rite Aid’s membership tiers: • Bronze (100 points): As you progress to Silver, for every 100 points you spend, you get 10% off. • Silver (500 points): When you reach Silver membership status, you get 10% off essentially all items in-store, for a full year. • Gold (1,000 points): When you get to the Gold tier, you get 20% off pretty much everything in the store, for a whole year.
Like Macy’s and Winn-Dixie, Rite Aid has also partnered with a popular rewards service called Plenti to offer even more discounts and exclusive deals. This means that when you shop with your Rite Aid Loyalty card, you not only get Wellness+ points, but you also get Plenti points.
Plenti points cannot only be redeemed at Rite Aid, but also at other stores that partner with Plenti, like Macy’s. Here’s a quick overview of how Plenti points work at Rite Aid • You can get Plenti points on Plenti eligible products only. Look out for rotating offers at the store. • For every 200 Plenti points you accumulate, you get a minimum of $2 in savings at the Rite Aid checkout.
For every 1,000 points that you accumulate with your card, you receive a minimum of $10 in savings at Plenti partners. With your Rite Aid card, you not only earn points, but you also receive exclusive Load2Card Coupons.
In fact, you get access to over $100 worth of digital coupons. You can load them straight to your card and use them at the store or online later. Where to join the program Joining this customer rewards program is pretty easy. To get your Rite Aid Wellness+ with Plenti card, visit . – Gas station rewards programs – Buying gas is a regular occurrence for most of us, and the cost of it can really add up. You can lessen the financial impact that comes along with filling up the gas tank by joining a loyalty/rewards program.
Many gas stations offer them. With most of them, you earn points that you can redeem for free gas, and others give you discounts. Here are some of the : 16. Hy-Vee Fuel Rewards + Perks Program The Hy-Vee Fuel Rewards + Perks program can save you money on gas.
When you purchase eligible items in Hy-Vee stores, you can earn discounts on fuel. Plus, you also get your hands on some coupons and other in-store savings.
Register your Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks card, then lookout for eligible products in-store. Handily enough, Hy-Vee, puts shelf signs throughout the store to indicate eligible products, and also features them prominently in its Weekly Ad. When you swipe your card at the checkout, the fuel discounts are automatically loaded onto it. Swiping your card also enables you to get other perks and rewards.
Where to join the program To get a Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks card, visit . 17. Giant Eagle Advantage Card The Giant Eagle Advantage Card is a rewards program offering a plethora of benefits: • Each time that you spend $50 in-store, you earn 10¢ per gallon at GetGo. • When you register your card and email address online, you also receive special offers and promotions. • You can load offers and digital coupons right onto your loyalty card, and redeem them automatically at the checkout.
Where to join the program You can get a Giant Eagle Advantage Card by visiting your local Giant Eagle Store, or by calling Customer Care at 1.800.553.2324. 18. 76 KickBack Points With the KickBack Points card from 76, you get points when you make purchases.
Then, you can spend those points like cash at any 76 location. The points can be redeemed for fuel or convenience store items. Points never expire either, which is pretty cool. Where to join the program If you want to be part of the KickBack Points program, then you will need to first pick up a card at one of 76’s participating stations. Next, you need to register the card.
You can do this , using the KickBack Points app, which you can get for and or by calling customer service, at 1-888-339-7064.
Once you’ve registered your card, you can use it at participating locations to earn points. 19. BP Driver Rewards BP has its own rewards program, called BP Driver Rewards.
As a member, when you purchase fuel at BP, you’ll earn rewards. You earn 10¢ off per gallon for every $100 you spend on BP fuel. What’s interesting about this program is that you can use your rewards on your own schedule. As soon as you’ve earned them you can redeem them, or you can wait until they add up and get a larger discount.
Where to join the program To participate in the BP Driver Rewards Program, fill out the signup form on . It’s quick and easy to join. 20. Kroger Fuel Program If you have a Kroger Plus Card, then you can get fuel rewards when you shop using it. For every dollar that you spend, you earn one fuel point. You earn 2x fuel points on gift cards, no-contract wireless phones, and airtime cards. When you’re at a Kroger Fuel center, you can choose how much of your discount you use, whether that’s 10¢, 20¢, 30¢ or more off per gallon.
Points can also be redeemed at participating Shell fuel stations. Where to join the program To become a member of the Kroger Fuel Program, you will need a Kroger Plus Card. To get a Plus Card, go to your local store and visit the customer service desk to inquire. And, if you want to track your fuel points, then you’ll need to create an account on Kroger.com.
To create an online Kroger account, visit . You can also track your fuel points using the Kroger app. It’s available for and – Hotel rewards programs – If you travel a lot, then you might want to consider joining a hotel rewards program.
Many chains across the country offer loyalty programs to their customers. With most of these programs you receive points that get you rewards and discounts. Here are a few hotels that offer reward programs. 21. Marriot Hotel Rewards Marriot Hotel Rewards is one of the best hotel rewards programs out there. As a member, you get points when you stay at one of 4,600 Marriot brand hotels, in more than 92 countries, and in participating Ritz-Carlton hotels.
When you’ve accumulated points, you can use them for future hotel stays and room upgrades. You can also use your points for: • Gift cards for major brands. • Spa and dining gift cards. • Merchandise, like electronics and fashion.
• Experiences, like sports events. For each dollar that you spend, you receive between 5 to 10 points. Where to join the program If you want to join Marriot Hotel Rewards, then visit , and click “Join Now”. 22. Wyndham Rewards Another hotel chain that offers a points based loyalty program is the Wyndham Hotel Group.
If you join Wyndham Rewards, you receive points every time you stay at one of the brand’s 8,000 hotels. Each time you stay at the hotel, you earn 10 points per dollar that you spend or 1,000 points, whichever is more. What’s interesting about this reward program is that you can choose to earn airline miles or partner points rather than Wyndham Rewards points.
You can redeem your points for hotel stays, merchandise, experiences, gift cards and more. According to Wyndham, 15,000 points equals a free night. Where to join the program If you’d like to become a member of the Wyndham Rewards program, then visit to sign up. 23. Best Western Rewards Best Western is a popular hotel chain for both vacationers and those traveling for business. It offers customers a pretty great loyalty program, called Best Western Rewards.
It’s another loyalty program where you accumulate points that can be put towards rewards. As a member of Best Western Rewards, you earn a certain number of points, depending on your membership level, for every dollar that you spend. Like many other rewards programs, Best Western Rewards has a few different membership levels: Blue This is the membership level that you start at when you first join Best Western Rewards.
At this level, you: • Earn 10 points for each dollar that you spend. • Get access to an exclusive reservations line. What’s interesting about this program is that regardless of your membership level, your points never expire. Gold You need 10 nights, 7 qualifying stays or 10,000 points to qualify for this membership level. At this membership tier, you get access to the following benefits: • 10% bonus points per stay. • Access to an exclusive reservations line.
• Room upgrades. • You can choose between a thank you gift or points upon arrival. Platinum As a Platinum member, you get all of the benefits of the two levels above, but you get 15% bonus points per stay and a 10% point discount on free night redemptions. 15 nights, 10 qualifying stays or 15,000 points are required to reach this membership level. Diamond To reach Diamond Level status, 30 nights, 20 qualifying stays or 30,000 points are required. As a Diamond member, you get access to all of the benefits of the previous membership levels, but you earn 30% bonus points per stay, and free night availability is guaranteed.
Diamond Select To qualify for the Diamond Select level, 50 nights, 40 qualifying stays or 50,000 points are required. Once you reach this level, you not only get access to all of the benefits that come along with the previous membership tiers, but you also earn 50% bonus points per day. Once you’ve earned points, you can put them towards gift cards, merchandise or free nights. Where to join the program If you’re interested in this rewards program, then visit on the Best Western Website. Click on the button that reads “Join Best Western Rewards Today”.
24. Choice Privileges With the Choice Hotels rewards program, called Choice Privileges, you earn 10 points for every dollar that you spend at Choice Hotels. The brand has more than 6,300 hotels worldwide. Once you’ve accumulated enough points, you can redeem them for digital gift cards and free nights. Where to join the program You can join Choice Privileges when you book a hotel stay. Visit to enter the location and dates that you’re interested in. During checkout, you will be able to enroll in the program.
25. World of Hyatt Another hotel with a good points program is Hyatt Hotels. Its rewards program is called World of Hyatt. As a member, you can earn and redeem points at more than 600 locations worldwide. You get five base points for every dollar that you spend on qualifying stays, dining, and spa experiences.
You also get access to a few other benefits and opportunities to earn points, depending on your membership level. Like some of the other programs on this list, World of Hyatt has a few different tiers, based on how many times you’ve stayed at its hotels.
Member This is the level you start at when you join the program. With it you get: • 500 Bonus Points for Avis car rentals.
• The opportunity to earn Base Points at participating M life Rewards destinations. • A chance to earn miles with the brand’s airline partners for stays at Hyatt hotels and resorts, rather than earning base points. • Access to standard, complimentary internet at the hotel. • Extra privileges, like a member discount rate at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts, and access to an exclusive reservation line.
Discoverist At this membership level, you receive all of the benefits of the previous level, as well as additional ones, like: • 10% Bonus Points when choosing points. • A number of hotel perks, like a complimentary bottle of water each day, and access to a dedicated check-in area. • Late checkout, if you ask for it at participating locations. • Room upgrade based on availability upon arrival. Explorist With an Explorist membership, you get access to the same benefits listed above, as well as the following perks: • 20% Bonus Points when choosing points.
• Premium complimentary internet. • Upgrade to best room, excluding suites. • Four club lounge passes valid on eligible rates. Globalist If you have a Globalist membership, then you get the same benefits of the previous membership levels, plus: • 30% Bonus Points when choosing points.
• An option for an even later check-out upon request at participating locations – 4pm, rather than 2pm, as you get as an Explorist member. • Four suite upgrades after 60 qualifying nights or 100,000 Base Points per calendar year. • Priority access to rooms that are available when you check-in early.
Where to join the program You can become a member of the World of Hyatt program by filling out . It’s really quick and easy to do, requiring only a few basic personal details, like your name and email address.
26. IHG Rewards Club One of the best hotel loyalty programs out there is the IHG Rewards Club. IHG or InterContinental Hotels Group is a multinational hotels company, with more than 5,000 hotels across 100 countries. The group operates several well-known hotel brands, like Candlewood Suites, Hotel Indigo, InterContinental and Crowne Plaza.
The IHG Rewards Club is another hotel rewards program where you get points each time that you stay at one of the brand’s hotels.
Points can also be earned in other ways, including traveling, shopping and dining with IHG’s partners. Also, taking advantage of exclusive offers can also earn you points. When you stay at one of the company’s hotels, you earn 5 to 10 points per dollar that you spend. You can redeem your points for stays at IHG hotels. But, that’s not all. Points can also be redeemed for gift cards, shopping, games, dining, books and much more.
Where to join the program If you want to be a member of IHG rewards, then visit , and click on “Join Now”. 27. La Quinta Returns La Quinta Inns & Suites is another hotel chain offering its customers the chance to get points that they can redeem for rewards.
The program is called La Quinta Returns. As with many other rewards programs, like World of Hyatt, La Quinta Returns has different membership levels. And, each tier comes along with its own benefits. All membership levels include the following benefits: • Earn 10 base points for every dollar that you spend at La Quinta. • Get access to express check-in. • Are able to get a late check-out if you request it, when available. • Get the option for mobile checkout. • Can get instant free nights.
• Get access to a members-only 800 number. What’s interesting about La Quinta Returns is that your points never expire, as long as your account remains active. When you stay at La Quinta Inns & Suites more frequently, you move up membership levels. Gold Once you have stayed 10 nights or had 3 stays within a calendar year, you become a Gold member. And, you get access to additional benefits, like • A 20% bonus on all of the base points you earn.
• Two free room upgrade certificates each year. • Bonus points when you get to the Gold level. Elite After 25 nights or 7 stays within a calendar year, you reach Elite level status and earn additional benefits, like • A 30% bonus on all of the base points that you earn.
• Free bottled water and a snack. • Access to a dedicated service line exclusive to Elite members. • Get bonus points when you reach Elite level. • If you reserve 48 hours prior to arrival, then you get guaranteed availability. • Get more availability for free night rewards.
• Receive an automatic free room upgrade, based on availability at the time of check-in. You can put your points towards stays at hotels. But that’s not all. If you prefer, you can also redeem your points for everyday purchases, like groceries and meals. Where to join the program If you want to join the program, you can do so by visiting and clicking on “Join Now!”. Like with most of these reward programs, joining is simple, and only requires some basic personal information.
28. Club Carlson If you ever stay at Carlson hotels, then consider joining Club Carlson. When you join the club, you can earn free hotel nights at more than 1,000 hotel locations. As a member, you receive 200 Gold Points for every dollar that you spend on stays at Carlson hotels.
And you can also earn points when you spend money on food and beverages. There are also numerous other ways to get points through the program, like by making purchases or using services from the hotel’s partners, such as renting a car for example.
What makes Club Carlson one of the best hotel rewards programs out there is the fact that it gives its members access to some pretty generous deals and offers. For example, at the time of writing, there’s an offer available to stay two or more consecutive nights at Country Inns & Suites By Carlson and get 15% of your stay. Club Carlson really does offer one of the widest ranges of benefits, discounts, deals and offers, making it one of the best hotel loyalty programs.
There’s also a Club Carlson Visa card available that gives you access to even more rewards. Where to join the program If you’d like to become a member of Club Carlson, then visit the website . Once you’re on the website, click on the “Sign Up” button. This can be found at the top of the page. 29. Starwood Preferred Guest Starwood Hotel has its own program that rewards customers, called Starwood Preferred Guest. Starwood Hotels and Resorts operates several well-known hotel chains, like Westin and St.
Regis. If you join SPG, you get Starpoints when you stay at one of the brand’s 1,500 hotels and resorts. SPG has a few different membership tiers, and as you move through each one you earn more points: • Preferred: Earn two Starpoints for every eligible dollar spent.
• Gold: After ten stays or 25 nights annually, you become a Gold member. At this level, you get three points for every eligible dollar that you spend. • Platinum: When you have 25 stays or 50 nights annually, you reach Platinum level. At this membership tier, you get three to four points per dollar spent, depending on the nights that you stay. You can redeem your points for free stays at the brand’s locations. Or you can choose to use them on sporting events, concerts, culinary experiences and many other events and experiences.
Aside from points, you also get access to other benefits, which, again, depend on your membership level, like: • Free in-room Internet access. • An option for a later checkout. • Club and executive-level lounge privileges. • Guaranteed room availability. • An enhanced room at check-in. Where to join the program If you want to be a member of Starwood Preferred Guest, then visit this page to . 30. Leaders Club Leading Hotels of the World is a group of more than 375 luxury hotels.
It offers a rewards program, called the Leaders Club. As a member of this club, you receive points that you can put towards future stays. And, you also get access to a number of benefits: • Free continental breakfast for two each day. • Room upgrades – subject to availability. • Free internet access. • Special room rates.
• A welcome gift. • The option for an early check-in or late check-out. Where to join the program To join the leaders club, you need to pay an annual membership fee of $150. You can join the club by visiting , and clicking on “Join Now”. 31. Hilton Honors If you plan to stay at Hilton Hotels, then you might want to consider joining its rewards program – called Hilton Honors. It has a few different membership tiers.
At every membership tier, you earn Hilton Honors Base Points that you can later redeem for free nights, shopping, dining and experiences, such as concerts and travel excursions. When you first join the program, you are at the Member level. You can then progress to higher levels: • Silver: After four stays or 10 nights, you become a Silver member. At this level, you get a 15% bonus on all the Hilton Honors Base Points you earn. • Gold: You achieve Gold membership status after 20 stays or 40 nights or after you have earned 75,000 Hilton Honors Base Points.
With this status, you receive a 25% bonus on all of the Hilton Honors Base Points you earn. • Diamond: After 30 stays or 60 nights, or once you have earned 120,000 Hilton Honors Base Points, you get into the Diamond tier. Each membership level also comes along with additional benefits, like: • Late check-out. • Express check-out. • Two free bottles of water per stay. Where to join the program To become a member of Hilton Honors, visit .
You will just need to fill out a simple form. – Pet store rewards programs – Whether it’s a dog, guinea pig, cat or fancy rat, if you have a pet, you know how costly pet food, toys and other essentials are. Fortunately, many pet stores and brands have loyalty programs that could save you some money on caring for your pet. Here are a few that you should consider joining. 32. Petco Pals Rewards If you’re a pet owner, then you’ll be glad to know that Petco offers a pretty great loyalty program.
Through this program, you get 5% back when you shop at Petco. When you spend a dollar at the store, you get one point.
Each time that you spend $100 at Petco, you get a $5 reward. That’s a pretty generous reward, and one that you should certainly take advantage of if you’re a pet owner. Plus, you also get an Introductory Pals Savings Book, which is valid for 30 days after signup and there are also bonus offers available. If you also complete an online Pals profile, then you get access to additional benefits, like: • A free birthday treat for your pet.
• Monthly Pals Newsletter and Wellness offers. • Personalized coupons, discounts and specials. Petco offers a repeat delivery service as well, and if you opt for that too, you get free shipping on all repeat delivery orders.
At the time of writing, you get 20% off your first repeat delivery order as well. Where to join the program If you want to become a Petco Pals Rewards member, then visit , scroll down, and click “Join Now”. It doesn’t take long to sign up for the program, and you only have to enter a few simple details. 33. Pet Supplies Plus Loyalty Program Pet Supplies Plus offers a really great rewards program, called the Pet Supplies Plus Loyalty Program.
Here’s what you get as a member: • Exclusive access to coupons and exciting promotional offers. • Members only pricing. This means that on select items, you pay lower prices. • A free birthday gift for your pet. Where to join the program PSP isn’t a national retailer, so check to see if there’s one in your area.
You can create a Pet Supplies online account by going to , and clicking on “Join Now”. Once you’ve done that, you just have to fill out a simple form. It’s quick and easy to do. 34. Pet Supermarket VIP Program Pet Supermarket is another pet store offering a good loyalty scheme, called the VIP Program. As a member of this program, every time you purchase 10 bags of food, you get a voucher for a free bag.
This is a pretty good deal if you shop at the store often. However, the 10 bags or cases of food must all be the same brand of dog or cat food. Where to join the program As with most loyalty programs, joining the Pet Supermarket Loyalty Program is easy. To join the program, visit . 35. Purina My Cat Chow Perks If you’re a pet owner, then it’s likely that you’ve purchased Purina brand pet food at some point.
If so, then you might want to consider joining the brand’s loyalty program. Designed for cat owners, this program is called My Cat Chow Perks. As a member, you earn points for things like, making purchases, visiting CatChow.com and writing reviews of Purina products. Where to join the program To become a member of the My Cat Chow Perks program, visit and click on “Sign up Now”. 36. Fresh Steps Fresh Steps is another rewards program that you might want to join if you are a cat owner.
This program allows you to earn points that you can redeem for cat litter, toys, and pet coupons or if you’re feeling particularly generous, you can donate them to a cat shelter of your choosing. You can get points by uploading your receipts for Fresh Step cat litter. Points can also be earned when you complete your profile, share photos of your favorite cats, watch a video about the brand’s latest litters, play a cat-related game or designate your preferred shelter.
Where to join the program To join the Paws Points program, visit . Scroll down the page and then click on “Get Started”. At the time of writing, Fresh Steps offers you 25 Paw Points just for joining. 37. The Pet Beastro Loyalty Program The Pet Beastro is another rewards program where you earn points that you can put towards rewards. Arguably one of the out there, the Pet Beastro Loyalty program gives you quite a few different rewards to choose from.
Each time you shop at a PB store, you get one point for every dollar you spend. When you’ve accrued enough points, you can redeem them for store credit that you can spend on toys, treats and supplements. For example, when you’ve earned 200 points, you’ll get $5 in rewards to spend in-store. Where to join the program On the Pet Beastro website, you can find out more about the brand’s loyalty program. But, there doesn’t appear to be anywhere to apply for the program on the website.
There is, however, a phone number at the top of the website that you could use to inquire about the program. – Fast food & Restaurant loyalty programs – Whether it’s for something to eat on your lunch break or takeout on a Friday evening, we all eat out from time to time. Unfortunately, the cost of it can really add up. Luckily, there are a few food places out there that offer rewards to their customers.
So, you can get a little of this money back. Here are a few restaurants and eateries that offer loyalty programs. 38. Starbucks Rewards , the average worker spends $1,100 on coffee each year. So it makes sense to get a little of that money back by joining the Starbucks Rewards program.
As a member, when you spend money at Starbucks, you get Stars – these are, essentially, Starbuck’s version of points. These stars add up to Rewards, which you can redeem for free food and drinks. Like with other loyalty cards and programs on this list, like Staples Rewards and My Best Buy Rewards, Starbucks Rewards has different membership tiers. These are based on how many stars you’ve accumulated.
Here are the membership tiers, and the benefits associated with each one. Green Level If you have 0 to 299 stars, then you have a Green Level membership. Here’s what benefits you’ll enjoy: • Earn two stars for every dollar that you spend at Starbucks, online and offline. • Get a free birthday reward. • Have access to free in-store refills.
• You have the ability to pay using your phone. • You can order ahead. • Get access to member events and offers. Gold Level If you have earned 300 or more stars, then you get a Gold Level membership. You get access to a few more benefits, like: • Monthly double Star days.
• A personalized Gold Card. • A reward every 125 Stars. Where to join the program If you want to become a member of Starbucks Rewards, then and click on “Join Now”. You will need a Starbucks gift card to get started.
39. Omaha Steaks Steaklover Rewards Omaha Steaks has a loyalty program called Steaklover Rewards. It’s another rewards program where you can earn points when you make purchases. When you spend $1, you earn one point. On private reserve purchases, you get two points per dollar spent.
You can also get five points when you watch a video and 400 points when you refer a friend who makes a purchase. If you spend $300 or more in a year, then you get Premium Membership Status. This comes along with additional benefits, like: • Earn more points on every purchase • Get access to private offers • On your birthday, you’ll get a free desert You can redeem your points for a variety of food items, like Omaha Steakhouse Fries and Tri-tip steaks.
Where to join the program You can join the Steaklovers Reward program by visiting and clicking on “Join Today”. 40. Panera Bread My Panera Panera Bread is another chain of eating establishments that offers customers a rewards program.
As a member of My Panera, you receive numerous benefits and bonuses, such as: • Earn personalized rewards. • The ability to save your favorites and past orders, so that placing an order online is quicker and easier. • Get exclusive sneak peeks and menu updates.
Where to join the program The first step to becoming a member of My Panera is to visit . Then, click on “Join Now”. You can sign up with your Facebook account or using your email address. 41. Domino’s Piece of Pie Rewards If you’re a fan of Domino’s pizza or any of their other menu items, then you might want to consider creating a Pizza Profile online. Your Pizza Profile is an online account, and having one allows you to place orders on the Domino’s website and view your order history.
When you create a Pizza Profile, you become a member of Piece of the Pie Rewards. This is the brand’s loyalty program. As a Pizza Profile account holder and Piece of the Pie Rewards member, you receive points when you place orders at Domino’s that are worth $10 or more. These points can be put towards free pizza. Where to join the program To become a member of Piece of the Pie Rewards, you need to create a Pizza Profile.
You can do this by visiting the . Then, once you’ve created your account, you just need to sign in and click “activate”. 42. Papa Rewards When you order online from Papa John’s, you could earn credit that you can redeem for food – if you join the Papa Rewards program. Here’s how it works: • Order food online. • For every $5 that you spend, you earn a point. • You can redeem your points for food. Also, if you order on your birthday, then you earn 10 bonus points.
Where to join the program Visit and click on “Join Papa Rewards” to become a member of the program. You will have to scroll down the page a little to get to this button. – Fashion loyalty programs – New clothes for work, a coat for winter, a dress for summer – whatever it is, buying clothes can be a little pricey.
So, why not save yourself some money and join a rewards program? Many popular clothing retailers offer them. Here are a few to consider. 43. Banana Republic Visa Credit Card Clothing retailer Banana Republic offers a loyalty card to its customers, which rewards them each time they shop.
Again, like many of the other cards on this list, the Banana Republic Visa Credit Card, is both a store card and a credit card.
What’s great about this card is that it doesn’t just get you points at Banana Republic. You can also use it to earn points at its sister stores, including Gap, Old Navy, and Athleta. When you spend $1 at Banana Republic you earn five points.
And if you spend $1 at any other store that accepts a Visa credit card, then you receive one point. When you accumulate 500 points, you get a $5 reward. There are also a few other benefits to being a cardholder, like: • Double points shopping days.
• Exclusive offers and discounts. • Free standard shipping on orders worth more than $50. • A birthday gift.
• The ability to return items without a receipt. Also, once you’ve accumulated 5,000 points, you get Luxe membership status. This comes along with more benefits, like: • 20% extra rewards points based on what you earn every three months.
• Triple points shopping days. • Free shipping on all online orders. • Unlimited free basic alterations on Banana Republic merchandise. • Choose your own sale day. You’ll receive an all-day savings pass. • Access to a toll-free Luxe customer service line.
Where to join the program If you want to get a Banana Republic Visa Credit Card, then visit . Then click, “Apply Now” to start the application process. You’ll need to get approved for the card. 44. J. Crew Credit Card Crew is another clothing retailer offering a loyalty card that also functions as a credit card. As a cardholder, you receive benefits, like: • 15% off your first purchase when you become a cardholder.
• A $25 Rewards Card for every $500 that you spend. • Cardholder-only invitations to private events. • Early access to select items. • A birthday gift. • Free standard alterations. • Personal shopping service – the store will even open earlier or later to suit your schedule.
• Access to a phone line dedicated to cardholders. This card has no annual fee. But you will have to pay interest and potentially other fees. Where to join the program If you want to become a cardholder, then you will need to apply for a card.
You can do this by visiting and clicking on “Apply Now”. You’ll need to wait to be approved for the card. 45. Moosejaw Rewards Moosejaw is another clothing retailer that offers a rewards program.
As a member of Moosejaw Rewards, you get 10% back on every purchase and 2.5% back on sale items. You can spend your Moosejaw Rewards Dollars on future purchases at Moosejaw. And, the more you shop at the store, the more benefits you’ll get, such as free shipping, early access to promotions and gifts. Where to join the program If you want to become a member of Moosejaw Rewards, then visit the and create an account.
You can also set one up by visiting a Moosejaw store. Once you have set up your account, you can start earning and you will receive updates and special offers by email. – Automotive store loyalty programs – If you shop for car accessories and related products, it’s a good idea to take advantage of the loyalty programs offered by major automotive supply stores, like the AutoZone Rewards card.
Here are a few: 46. AutoZone Rewards Card Auto parts retailer AutoZone offers its customers a pretty generous loyalty program. As a member, you get rewarded for shopping at the store. And, compared to other programs that reward customers, you don’t have to spend that much or even shop at the store often to earn bonuses.
When you make five purchases at AutoZone, each worth $20 or more, you get a $20 reward. That’s a pretty great deal. Each time you spend $20 or more, you receive one credit.
Once you have five credits, your $20 reward is issued to your AutoZone Rewards Card. Where to join the program Here’s a quick overview of how to join AutoZone Rewards • Create a MyZone account. You can do this by going to the and then clicking on “MyZone”. If you already have a MyZone account, then you can skip this step, and simply login to your account. • On the MyZone page, click on “Join Rewards”. • You will receive your Rewards Card in the mail, within two weeks.
But you can use the digital card immediately, once you’ve signed up. – Office supply store reward programs – Even if you don’t have an office per se, you still shop at office supply stores like Office Depot. Plus when it comes to , you can count on these stores for . Use their customer loyalty programs and you just increased your savings!
47. Office Depot/OfficeMax Rewards Office Depot is another retailer that provides a really great membership program.
Offering a whole host of benefits, if you shop at Office Depot, even occasionally, the program is worth joining. Here are the main benefits of being a member: • Get 2% back: As a member, you get 2% back on everything that you purchase at the store. This is quite a good saving, which really adds up over time. • Recycling rewards: If you recycle your ink and toner cartridges, then you get $2 back in rewards.
You can do this with up to 10 cartridges per month. • Exclusive savings: Members get access to exclusive pricing and bonus rewards. • Rewards for reviews: If you leave reviews of products you purchase from Office Depot, then you get $2 back in rewards.
You can earn rewards for reviews up to three times per month. What’s great about this program is that whether you earn $100 or a penny, you still get rewards.
And you can redeem your rewards instantly at the checkout or online. And, if you spend more than $500 within a 365 day period, then you become a VIP member. You receive VIP status 30 days after you hit the $500 spending threshold. You remain a VIP member from this date.
As a VIP member, you can access to even more benefits, like: • More rewards: As a VIP member, you get 5% back in rewards on ink, toner, paper and print/copy/ship services. • Free shipping: You get free shipping on a number of items. And you don’t have to hit a spending minimum to qualify for free delivery. Most furniture and oversize and special order items aren’t eligible though. • Exclusive bonuses: As a member with VIP status, you also receive extra bonuses, like a birthday offer and free product samples.
Where to join the program To join the program, visit and click “Join Now”. If you already have an Office Depot online shopping account, then you will need to login to that first. If you don’t then you will need to enter information, like your name, address and email.
48. Staples Rewards Getting cashback when you shop is great. That’s why you should consider joining Staples Rewards. With this loyalty program, you earn cashback on your purchases. Like a few of the other retailers on this list, Staples offers a few different membership tiers, based on how much you spend at Staples stores.
With each one, you get access to different benefits. Base Member If you have spent between $0 and $999 at Staples, then you have a Base membership. As a Base member, you get access to the following benefits: • Earn 2% back in rewards. • Access to bonus events.
• Free next day delivery on orders worth more than $49.99. • $2 back in rewards each time you recycle an ink cartridge. You can get this reward up to 10 times per month, but you must make a minimum purchase in order to qualify. Premier Member If you have spent more than $1,000 at Staples, then you become a Premier Member of its reward program.
And, as a Premier member in addition to the benefits outlined above, you also get access to the following bonuses: • The opportunity to get 5% back in rewards, rather than 2%. • A double ink and toner recycling limit.
• $25 off Print and Marketing Services in store each year. • $20 off Tech Services in store each year. You can choose how you want to receive your Rewards. Receive them by email if you want to or by regular mail. Unfortunately, Staples recently changed its loyalty program.
Now you can only earn rewards on purchases you make in-store. You can still redeem your rewards coupons when you shop online – you just can’t earn them. This is slightly frustrating if you prefer to shop online. But, at least the rewards you receive on in-store purchases can be used to at Staples.com. • Where to join the program Program applications are available in-store.
But, you can also enroll in the program online if you want to. To join the program online, you need to visit . Once there, you’ll want to sign up. You can find the sign up link near the top of the page. It’s really easy to become a member.
You just need to enter your email and create a password. At this point, you can also opt to receive email offers and deals, which you should consider doing. Be sure to tick the box that says “Enroll in Staples Rewards”.
It’s below the fields where you enter your email address and password. – Home Improvement rewards programs- Here are a few hardware and home improvement stores that reward you for being a loyal customer: 49. Ace Rewards Ace Hardware offers a loyalty program called Ace Rewards.
As a member, you earn points when you shop there and you can redeem these points for rewards. When you spend a dollar at an Ace Hardware store, or online at AceHardware.com, you get 10 points. When you have 2,500 points, you get a $5 reward. What’s great about this program is that you get 1,000 points just to get you started.
This isn’t the only benefit to being a member either. Ace Rewards members also get access to additional benefits, like: • Sale reminders. • Tips to help you take care of your home. • Instant in-store savings.
There’s also an Ace Rewards visa card available. You can earn even more rewards if you shop with it: • Up to 10% in rewards points quarterly in popular categories. • Up to 5% in reward points on Ace purchases. • 2% reward points on gas and groceries. • 1% in reward points everywhere else that Visa is accepted. That’s a lot of cash back for buying thing you are going to buy anyway.
• Where to join the program To join the Ace Rewards program, visit and click on “Join Ace Rewards Now”. Signing up is quick and easy! – Other retailers and brands – Aside from grocery stores, hotels, supermarkets, department stores, pharmacies and gas stations, there are plenty of other stores and brands that also offer programs that reward customers.
Here are a few retailers and brands with loyalty clubs, points cards, and other reward programs. 50. Ulta Beauty Rewards Ulta Beauty, previously known as Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, is a popular beauty store. And, if you shop there often, then you’ll definitely want to consider getting an Ulta Credit Card. Ulta offers a few different types of reward cards to its customers. Ultamate Rewards Card It’s free to get an Ultamate Rewards Card and you get access to a number of benefits When you get an Ultamate Rewards Card, and sign up to the Ulta email list, you receive exclusive offers to your inbox.
And, you can also earn points on all of your purchases. You get one point for every dollar that you spend. Once you’ve accumulated enough points, you can use them to get money off future purchases in-store or online at Ulta.com. Here’s what your points will get you: • 100 points = $3 off. • 250 points = $8 off. • 500 points = $17.50 off. • 750 points = $30 off. • 1,000 points = $50 off.
• 2,000 points = $125 off. Plus, when you sign up for a card and the Ulta email list, you get a free gift on your birthday. It’s definitely worth signing up to the email list, as well as the card, because you can earn even more points. You can earn 2x, 3x or 5x bonus points on specific purchases. Ultamate Rewards Credit Card The Ultamate Rewards Card is just a rewards card.
On the other hand, the Ultamate Rewards Credit Card is, as the name suggests, also a credit card. But it’s designed solely for use at Ulta stores and on the Ulta website. This is a little more limiting than the card below, which can be used at any other store where they accept MasterCard.
With the Ultamate Rewards Credit Card, you get 20% off your first purchase at Ulta Beauty, and you also get two points for every dollar that you spend at Ulta. Ultamate Rewards MasterCard Like the Target REDcard, the Ultamate Rewards MasterCard isn’t just a loyalty card – it’s a credit card too. Unlike the card above, it can be used at any store, not just at Ulta. So, it’s definitely a more versatile card. You get all of the benefits of the Ultamate Rewards Credit Card, plus a number of other bonuses.
You also receive one point for every $3 that you spend outside of Ulta and 500 Welcome Bonus Points if you spend $500 outside of Ulta in the first 90 days. Where to join the program Ulta offers a few different types of loyalty cards, so choose the one that you are interested in, and then sign up: • Sign up for an Ultamate Rewards Card .
• If you want an Ultamate Rewards Credit card or MasterCard, then sign up for it . You need to be approved. 51. DICK’s ScoreCard DICK’s Sporting Goods is another retailer that offers a loyalty card to its customers. And it provides some pretty generous benefits.
As a member of the program you can get numerous rewards and have access to a plethora of benefits, including: • 3% back in rewards: Each time you get 300 points, you get a $10 reward. • Access to exclusive offers: As a cardholder, you get access to special discounts, coupons and giveaways.
• Checkout faster: You can save your details, so that you can make your purchases quicker. • Learn about exclusive gear early: You will receive news about exclusive gear first. Where to join the program Getting your hands on a DICK’s ScoreCard is pretty quick and easy. All you need to do to sign up is visit , and click on “Create Account”. Then, you will be taken to a page where you will need to enter some basic personal information, like your name and address.
You will also need to create a password. This is quick and easy to do. 52. Shopko My Extra Savings Another store offering a good program with rewards is Shopko. If you join Skopko’s My Extra Savings program, you get 3.3% savings. For every $300 that you spend in-store, you get a $10 bonus. While the savings percentage isn’t quite as high as the 5% offered by many other stores, this saving can really add up over time.
Plus, you also receive a $10 bonus on your birthday. Where to join the program If you want to become a member of the Shopko My Extra Savings program, then visit . Then, start the application process and enter the required details. 53. My Best Buy Rewards Best Buy is another retailer that offers rewards and benefits to its customers through a loyalty program, called My Best Buy Rewards. As a member of the program, you get points that you can redeem for rewards, as well as a number of other benefits.
Best Buy offers a few different membership options, based on your annual spending at Best Buy. The amount of points you receive and the types of benefits on offer depends on your membership status New member When you first join the Best Buy loyalty program, you can earn 0.5 points per dollar spent. And, you also get other benefits, such as: • Free shipping on orders worth $35 or more.
• Access to special sales and offers. • Free setup by the Geek Squad. Elite member But, if you spend more than $1,500 per year at Best Buy, then you qualify for Elite membership, which comes along with enhanced benefits, like: • You earn one point for each dollar you spend, rather than 0.5 points. • Free shipping and free scheduled delivery, with no spending minimum required.
With a regular membership, shipping is free, but only for orders over $35. • A longer time period for returns and exchanges. The standard period is 15 days, but as an elite member, you get 30 days. • Access to a 24/7 customer support hotline dedicated to Elite members. And, of course, you get access to the special sales and offers, and free setup by the Geek Squad that you get as a regular member. Elite Plus member If you spend more than $3,500 at Best Buy each year, then you qualify for Elite Plus membership status, which comes along with even more benefits, like: • You earn 1.25 points, rather than 0.5 or one point per dollar spent.
• An extended period for returns and exchanges. Rather than having 15 or 30 days to return or exchange items, you get 45 days. • Free two-day shipping and scheduled delivery. You don’t have to hit a spending limit to qualify for it either. And, of course you get access to the benefits included with the previous two membership tiers. When you’ve accumulated 250 points, you are rewarded with a $5 gift card.
That’s a pretty good deal. Also, if you have a My Best Buy credit card, then you earn more points. You get 2.5 points as a Regular and Elite member and three points per dollar spent for Elite Plus. Where to join the program If you want to become a member of the My Best Buy Rewards program, then you need to create an account with Best Buy. You can do this . Signing up to this program is super simple. All you need to do is enter your email address, create a password and then enter your name and phone number.
It’s really quick and easy. 54. A.C Moore Rewards A.C. Moore offers a great selection of arts and crafts supplies. If you shop there often, or often buy arts and crafts products, then the A.C. Moore Rewards program is one to consider. It’s another program where you earn points that you can redeem for store credit.
In this case, they’re called Pinwheel points. Each time you spend a dollar at an A.C. Moore store, you receive 10 points. And, if you spend $100 or more, then you get double pinwheel points. For every 2,000 points that you receive, you’re rewarded with a $10 rewards certificate.
Where to join the program If you want to join the program, you should , scroll down to where it says “New to the Program” and click on “Register” You can also sign up in store, but you will need to complete on online registration as well. You can also do this by going to the page linked above. Just scroll down the page to where it says, “Signed Up in a Store” and click on “Complete Registration”.
55. Big Lots Buzz Club Rewards Popular retailer Big Lots offers a pretty good program to their customers, which gives them access to multiple rewards and benefits. As a member, you earn exclusive rewards coupons, based on the frequency of your purchases at Big Lots stores and online at BigLots.com.
The more purchases you make, the more often you will get Rewards coupons. Handily enough, Big Lots sends out these coupons via email and it allows you to access your online Rewards account to check your earned or available offers. Aside from receiving Rewards coupons, being a member of Buzz Club Rewards also comes with additional benefits, like: • Special offers and discounts. • Exclusive access to VIP shopping events. • 30 day receipt look-up. • Access to the store’s digital flyers, two days in advance.
• A digital card option that allows you to show your card on your phone. It really is a no-brainer if you shop at BigLots a lot. Where to join the program If you want to become a member of Buzz Club Rewards, there are two ways to do so: • Online: You can sign up through the Big Lots website. Just visit to create your account. It doesn’t take long, and you can do it at your convenience, from the comfort of your own home.
• In-store: You can also sign up for a Rewards card by visiting a Big Lots store. Big Lots offers a , handily enough. Signing up in-store or online is really quick and easy – all you need is a valid email address. Once you’ve signed up to the program, you get a special welcome offer email, 48 hours later. 56. Sephora Beauty Insider For beauty products and cosmetics, Sephora is a great place to shop.
If you shop there regularly, then consider joining the Beauty Insider program. It’s a loyalty program that allows you to earn points on all of your purchases at Sephora. You can . For each dollar that you spend at Sephora, you get one Beauty Insider point. These points can be earned when you shop in Sephora stores, but also when you shop online at Sephora.com or at Sephora stores within J.C. Penney stores.
You will need to provide the email address that is registered to your Beauty Insider Account at the checkout, or use the applicable online account when you shop at Sephora.com.
Rewards that you receive are deluxe product samples – unlike the store credit that you usually get with other loyalty programs. Where to join the program If you want to become a member of the Sephora Beauty Insider program, then visit .
Click on where it says “Join Now” to start the application process. 57. Disney Movie Rewards For fans of Disney, the Disney Movie Rewards program is definitely one to join. Disney Movie Rewards is a loyalty scheme where you can earn points to redeem for Disney merchandise. Here’s how you can get points: • Buy eligible Disney Blu-ray, DVD and Disney music through the Disney Music Emporium, and enter the code that’s located inside of the package or within the purchase confirmation email.
• Purchase eligible Disney movie tickets. These must be bought through participating theatrical exhibitors/services that you’ve connected your Disney Movie Rewards account to. Or you can submit your ticket stub . • Take advantage of opportunities to earn points in the Disney newsletter. Once you’ve accumulated points, you can use them to unlock in the form of Disney merchandise and gift cards. Here are a few examples of the rewards on offer at the time of writing: • Star Wars Yoda Pin for 300 points.
• $5 Disney Gift Card, Beauty and the Beast version for 550 points. • Tarzan Blu-ray for 900 points. Where to join the program If you want to become a member of Disney Movie Rewards, visit the website . Then, click on “Sign Up”. Then, simply enter the required information to create your account. It’s pretty quick and easy to do. 58. L.L Bean Visa Card Another retail company that offers a loyalty card is L.L Bean. Much like the Target REDcard and the Ultimate Rewards card, the L.L Bean Visa Card functions as both a store loyalty card and a credit card.
When you use this card to shop you earn 3% on purchases you make at L.L. Bean, and 1% back on purchases you make at other places where they take Visa cards. Once your rewards get to $10, you receive a $10 L.L Bean coupon.
Aside from that, you also get access to other benefits, like: • Free return shipping. • Free monogramming. • Access to exclusive sales and special offers.
There’s no annual fee charged with this credit card. But, as with all credit cards, there’s interest and other fees to consider. Where to join the program If you want to get an L.L Bean Visa Card, then you’ll need to apply for one, and then wait to see whether or not you’re approved.
Visit , and click on “Apply Now” to start the application process. 59. Huggies Rewards With Huggies Rewards, when you purchase Huggies diapers and wipes, you earn Rewards Points. At the time of writing, you also get 500 Rewards Points just for signing up. You can redeem your points for gift cards for retailers like Target and Amazon.
And yes, you can use the cards to get , or any other thing you want. Where to join the program You can join Huggies Rewards by visiting and clicking on “Join Today”. 60. Regal Crown Club As a member of the Regal Crown Club, you earn 100 credits for every dollar that you spend on tickets and concessions. You can redeem these points for rewards, like movie tickets, soft drinks and popcorn.
• Emerald: Make six or more visits each year and get 250 extra credits each visit. • Ruby: Make 10 or more visits each year and receive 500 extra credits per visit. • Diamond: Make 20 or more visits each year and get 1,000 extra credits every visit. Basically, as part of the Crown Jewel Bonus Program, the more visits you make, the more credits you will receive. Where to join the program You can join the Regal Crown Club by visiting and creating your account.
61. Prime Reload Prime Reload isn’t a loyalty card per se. It’s actually a gift card that gives you rewards each time that you transfer funds onto it. The way it works is simple – All you need to do is add money to your gift card. You can do this as you go or you can opt for Auto-Reload.
With Auto-Reload, you can choose for Amazon to reload your gift card with your chosen amount at the intervals you choose or when your Gift Card Balance Dips below a certain point.
When you add funds to your balance, 2% rewards are automatically credited to your balance. This means that you don’t have to do anything else. Just use your Gift Card Balance to pay for purchase and keep reloading your card to continue earning rewards. For anyone who shops at Amazon frequently, Prime Reload is an excellent feature. Where to join the program If you want to join Prime Reload, then you need to be a member of Amazon prime. Anyone can load money onto an Amazon gift card, but only Prime members receive the 2% rewards.
So, if you’re not already a member, then you should sign up. We have an in-depth , which details its benefits and exactly how much money it could save you. Once you’ve joined Prime, you can add money to your Gift Card Balance by going to .
You’ll need to choose the amount you want to add to the card and a payment method. You also have to sign into your account. So what are the best customer loyalty programs? All of ’em! If you shop at any of these places, especially frequently you must take advantage of these programs.
They are essentially ! Overall, reward/loyalty programs are definitely worth joining. The amount that you can save on your shopping each month, or eating out and accommodation, plus the discounts and other deals that you get access to certainly make them more than worthwhile.
For anyone looking to save money on their everyday purchases, hotel stays or dining out, joining a loyalty/reward program is a great idea. We recommend that you sign up for the rewards program at any store that you shop at regularly or even semi-regularly and at any other places where you spend money often. By doing so, you earn yourself money each and every time you shop, eat out or stay at a hotel, which you can put towards future discounts. © 2013-2018 MoneyPantry Media LLC.
All Rights Reserved. . . Satrap is not a financial advisor & MoneyPantry.com is for entertainment & educational purposes only. Material shared on this blog does not constitute financial advice nor is it offered as such. As mentioned in our Disclosure page, MoneyPantry may have a financial relationship with some of the companies mentioned on this site, including Credit Card providers, and as such it may be compensated with a referral/commission fee.
All trademarks, registered trademarks and service marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Best Buy Reward Zone