1000 Questions for Couples eBook is packed with “must ask” questions for dating couples and hundreds of questions for married partners. You can print them out and answer some of them together while out for a coffee, on a walk or at home with a glass of wine. Not only will you discover something interesting about your lady and deepen your emotional intimacy - you could have so much fun! Best thing about this?. Email or text these fun questions to your sweetheart (or ask them over the phone) – 1000 Questions for Couples is going to bring you much closer, help you re-connect and form an even stronger bond while having so much fun! To get free updates & more tips like these, join our community
I’d like to tell you about the fastest way to self-sabotage any relationship. For the 80% of men who are socially inept, it starts with the first date and ends with getting laid. (Time to celebrate right?) But what happens afterwards in the relationship? An emotional path opens up and your mind starts to take over.
Suddenly all your deep fears and insecurities are exposed; and as much as you would like them to go away, they don’t. Here’s where these top 75 best questions to ask a girl can help. Think of them as a shortcut towards getting to getting to know a girl better. Plus, they’ll make your dates far less boring and bring you closer. Now, these aren’t your ordinary questions, these are thought provoking, personal questions. They will put both you and your date into a vulnerable position, and force you to go to an internal place and ask why?
Instead of saying things to , or perhaps fool yourself self into liking her more, it allows both of you to be authentic and real.
Just remember one thing: Why waste time when we have so little time on the planet to be us. When have shown asking big, risky questions gets a more positive response, what’s to lose? Questions To Ask Her 1. How does love and affection play a role in your life? 2. What’s one thing you’ve done, but will never end up doing again? 3. Who’s your best friend? 4. Name one of your biggest fears. 5. What do you value the most when it comes to friendship?
6. Do you think your child hood was happier than others? 7. What’s your most bizarre or weirdest deal breaker? 8. What’s the best present or gift you’ve ever received from someone?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? 10. Who do you think knows you the best? 11. What do you like or dislike about this city? 12. If you could pick one, would you rather have infinite money or love? 13. What type of man are you attracted to? 14. If you could undue anything from the past, what is it? 15. What’s your favorite childhood memory? 16. How often do you talk with your parents? 17. Are you working or going to school?
18. What’s the nicest thing someone could genuinely say about you? 19. What is your ideal dream date? 20. Which do you like more, going out or staying at home? 21. What music do you listen to the most? 22. Do you have any pets?
23. What celebrity would you switch lives with? 24. What would you change about yourself? 25. Have you ever dated two men at the same time?
26. Has another man every asked you to marry him? 27. How is your relationship with your mom? 28. Do you have an pet peeves? 29. What or things or person has influenced you the most? 30. What is your favorite and most treasured memory? 31. What’s the worst thing about dating? 32. Do you live with anyone else?
33. If you were able to see in the future, what would you tell yourself or want to know? 34. In four minutes, tell me about your life’s story. 35. If you had unlimited money, what would you do with it? 36.
What are the craziest things you’ve ever done with someone else? 37. Are you a troublemaker? 38. What do you like the most about where you work? 39. What in life are you the most grateful for? 40. Where do you like being touched the most? 41. How often do you watch the news? 42. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die? 43. Are there any places you would love to travel to?
44. What is your greatest accomplishment? 45. How close are you with your family? 46. Can you speak in any foreign languages? If yes, can you show me? 47. What’s your dream career? 48. What’s one thing on your bucket list? 49. If someone in your family passed away, which person would surprise you the most?
50. What’s your ultimate goal in life? 51. If you could go back in time, what would you want to change? 52. What’s the last book you read and really loved? 53. When was the last time you cried in front of someone else? 54. What’s the right number of people to invite over a Friday night? 55. Where were you born? 56. Would you rather live in a small house with an amazing view, or a massive mansion in a subdivision? 57. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received from someone?
58. Would you like to be famous, if so, in what way? 59. Before making a phone call, do you ever reserves what you’re going to say? 60. What song did you last sing to yourself? 61. What has inspired you recently? 62. What’s the best part of your week or weekend? 63. If tomorrow you woke up with a new quality, talent or ability, what would you like it to be?
64. If your house caught on fire, what would be one thing you would have to save first? 65. What’s your most terrible memory that you’d love to forget about? 66. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, past or present, who would it be? 67. What skill would you like to become a master at? 68. If you could play the role in any movie, what person would you want to be? 69. What’s your favorite photograph of yourself? 70. What’s one thing you’ve learned that most people don’t know how to do?
71. How do you spend your free time, and where do you like to go? 72. What is one habit you’re the most proud of breaking? 73. What is one thing you were afraid to do, but felt amazing after you accomplished it?
74. What role models do you respect the most? 75. What about yourself do you find the most pride in?
best creative dating questions to ask over email - Best Questions to Ask on a First Date
Awkward silence is the killer of promising first dates. Fortunately we’ve researched 13 great first date questions to ensure you never have to endure that painful quiet! The only thing worse is bad small talk.
I want to help you banish both from your dates. The essential 10 first date questions you MUST start with 1) Are you working on any personal projects right now?
This is an excellent question to break the ice and lift the mood. If they’re working on something they’re passionate about, they’ll be very happy to open up about it. If you’re interested in what they’re saying, the conversation will be effortless. They’ll be glowing and feeling good and this will set the tone for a great date ahead. 2) What does a usual day look like for you? It’s boring when you simply ask, “what do you do?” By getting them to talk about what they actually do during the day, not only will learn what they really to do, their answer will be so much more interesting for them to talk about because it’s not a question they’d receive very often.
3) What’s the last book you read? You’ll learn a lot from this question. What people choose to read in their free time says a lot about who they are and what they’re interested in. Most people are usually happy to open up about this kind of stuff and it can lead the conversation down a fascinating path.
4) Is there anything you don’t eat? This ones an easy question to ask, especially if you’re on a dinner date. People usually have a story about why they don’t eat certain foods.
If they tell you what food they don’t eat, follow up by asking them why and what happens to them when they eat it. It will probably lead to an interesting reason and discussion. 5) What’s been your best vacation ever? People LOVE talking about holidays where they had ample fun. It reminds them of good times which will spark the feeling to a passionate high.
Ask questions about the holiday to really keep the fun conversation going. 6) What’s the most surprising thing that’s happened to you in the past week? It’s pretty boring when you simply ask, “how has your week been?” This will instead lead you down a path that’s pretty interesting as it will force them think on the spot about the most interesting or surprising thing that’s happened to them all week.
7) What’s the best advice anyone ever gave you? This will bring up some fascinating topics and they’ll be very forthcoming in telling you why it’s great advice. And learning some wisdom never hurt anyone 8) What are your closest friends like? People love talking about their friends.
After all, there’s reason they’ve chosen them as their good friends. They’ll usually have funny stories about them too so probe them more on this question wherever you can. 9) What were you like as a kid? This is a surprising question to ask and most people will be happy to open up about it. You’ll learn more about them and what they’re truly like as a person. 10) What’s your favorite TV show ever?
This is a great one because TV is an essential part of nearly everyone’s life. Most people have a TV show that they absolutely love so it will lead the conversation down a passionate path. BONUS: 40 first date questions to ignite the spark • Where did you go to school? • Where do you call home?
• When was the last time you traveled? • Where did you go? • What was the best part of highschool? • How long have been living in the area? • Did you go to college? • What is your favorite movie? • What is the worst movie you’ve ever seen? • Have you ever gone to the movies on your own? • What part of town do you live in? • What do you do for fun? • What’s the best show on television right now? • Do you like reading?
• What’s your favorite band? • Have you ever dropped a class? • Are you traveling soon? • What do you like about your boss? • Have you ever thought of starting a business? • What is your favorite food? • Did you have a nickname when you were a kid? • Do you have any pets? • Are you close with your family? • If you could spend a day with anyone, who would it be? • What’s one thing that drives you crazy about people?
• Do you like coffee or tea? • Have you ever been to Disney World? • If you could live anywhere, where would you live? • Trump or Bust? • What’s something on your bucketlist? • When was the last time you checked something off your bucketlist? • Do you prefer mornings or evenings? • Do you like to cook? • What’s the worst job you ever had? • Do you like parties or small gatherings? • Do you take work home with you?
• What’s the funniest joke you’ve ever heard? • What’s your work look like this week? • Did you enjoy your meal? • When is your birthday? How to use these questions for maximum effect The trick to creating engaging conversation is to get a good give-and-take momentum going.
Ask questions, let your date ask you questions, and try to be as honest as possible. You don’t need to give away the farm, but if your date asks you questions like these and you’d like the answers in return, be sure to answer them as best you can.
In fact, think of how you might answer these questions yourself before you pose them to someone else. Don’t ask any questions you wouldn’t want to answer. Be sure to ask probing questions to learn more about a particular area of someone’s life.
For example, you can bundle these questions together and learn more about your date. Start with questions such as, “how long have you lived here” and add on, “where did you live before”, and then try, “which one do you prefer?” And your conversation will flow naturally from there. While you shouldn’t expect to learn everything about one another in one night, it is a good chance to get to know someone better.
And if you have more questions, it’s a great way to prompt them for another date. Saying things like, “I’d love to learn more about your job or hobbies” and then ask for a second date.
It doesn’t have to be complicated and we humans are really good at making things complicated. So keep it simple. When you head out on a date, be sure to pace yourself. Don’t bombard your date with 40 questions right off the top! If it’s a good date, you’ll likely get to more than 40 questions naturally, but don’t force it. If the conversation isn’t flowing, it’s no one’s fault. You just might need some time to get to know each other’s rhythms and the best way to do that is talk, talk and talk some more.
Hell yeah - great question! OK - so first, we always encourage people to avoid the “interview style” date. The interview style date is gonna be one where you go to a run-of-the-mill restaurant or cafe where you’re just sitting across from each other and are set up to basically ask each other questions rapid-fire enough to stave off any awkward silences.
BARF! If the idea of that make you wanna barf too, you might wanna try going on dates that feel like an EXPERIENCE. So if it’s a restaurant - make it be a new one in town, one that’s got a unique theme or twisty way of doing things. A restaurant is totally fine - but what might be even better is DOING something you enjoy or haven’t done yet. I mean, something where you can’t talk at all isn’t a good idea.
But what about going to a cool vista point, sitting by water, going to a place that’s beautiful and has good people watching ops / street performers / artists / farmer’s markets / parks, etc. Go for the hike or walk that you would have already wanted to do that day. Meet for a stroll downtown and then check out an for something new and an awesome thing to talk about afterwards. If you have an experience together - you’re gonna be creating all kinds of cool neurotransmitters that make you feel happy, connected, refreshed.
The date is going to stand out in both of your minds. The conversation is going to center around the present moment experience rather than passing questions back and forth the entire time.
And then voila! You don’t have to think of the best questions to ask. They’ll just come naturally! We invite you to FEEL the person and you guys’ connection as opposed to asking the deal breaker questions on that first date.
If it FEELS right… some of those supposed deal breaker answers won’t actually matter as much as you thought. Compatibility between two persons with the prospect of a lifetime relationship is a complex phenomenon which is never perfect.
Moreover, the fact that the two persons involved are always changing obscures even further our attempts to properly connect, turning compatibility into an unpredictable process almost impossible to gauge from what we commonly call… a first date.
In this regard, knowing someone for years and marrying your best friend might be the closest thing to knowing whether you are meant to be together, but even then, it’s a leap of faith.
Nevertheless, if you want to test it, you should take into account the three levels of human affinity: • Sentimentality Sentimentality is the strongest binder on an emotional level, but paradoxically the most shallow and the least permanent. It works at first, as it brings closer the ones involved into the sentimental relationship.
Given its intensity, many people let themselves be fooled by its deceitful nature, building on it and disregarding the less intrusive aspects of a relationship.
As a result, when sentimentality fails, the relationship tends to be broken if you’re not invested in the subtle, yet durable aspects of compatibility. Sentimentality-related questions: • What do you find attractive about a man/woman? • What do you find annoying about a man/woman?
• What are your expectancies with regard to the way you want to be treated in a relationship? • What have you learned so far from your sentimental failures? • Intellectual Affinity Of course, in reality, these three levels are intertwined and enabling each other. For instance, some might say that what they find attractive about their partner is their intellectual qualities. Intellect, however, is often a subjective state of mind, so when they say that, they actually project their own idea of what intellect is onto the partner they idealize.
I see intellectual affinity as the second level of compatibility that may support a love relationship when sentimentality fails or fades away. As long as there are topics on which two people can talk without boring one another, they are bound to stay together for the feeling of acceptance and understanding that provides them that sense of security and familiarity we all dream of.
Intellectual Affinity-related questions: • What books do you prefer, if you enjoy reading? • What kind of music do you listen too?
• What are your favorite films? • Who is your favorite philosopher? • What disciplines are you interested in? • What are your hobbies? • Belief When and if Intellectual Affinity fails as well, there is one more thing, probably “the most unchangeable” aspect you can rely on, consisting in your core values, life goals and principles.
This is the most intimate and important level of human affinity that many of us disregard as we tend to be blinded by appearance instead of essence, and by intensity instead of substance.
Having a common spiritual mission is always the ground zero for bouncing back from adversity and re-enabling the core principle that brought you and your partner together. Talking about a common perception? That’s it. Having the same belief will remind you that if you don’t feel like lovers anymore, you’re still brothers in arms, and that’s even more important.
Starting from the hotspot of sharing the same belief, you can usually rekindle everything and relight whatever fire propels you both towards the successful continuation of your relationship. Sharing the same political view, the same approach to life, the same philosophical system, the same priorities and the same attitude towards dealing with difficulties is the ultimate compatibility in a couple among the three I have described so far.
Belief-related questions: • Do you believe in God? • If you do, how do you see/understand Him? • If you don’t, what do you believe in? • Do you believe in good and evil? • What is your purpose in life? and so on. Even if the belief-related questions are vital, you don’t have to start with them. It depends on your context. Some people might be easily anxious if you start out so suddenly with the important questions, others might take it as a substantial conversation.
You could ask all these things when you are on your first date. However, the best clue you can have it’s probably the way you feel next to that person. And by that I don’t mean the way your brain feels when imbued with that person’s pheromones.
What I mean is the inexplicable, yet soothing Gestalt of: I feel unexpectedly good with this person in the most amazing and effortless way! I really want to answer this! This happened on the first meeting between me and my girlfriend. I asked her few important questions: • What makes you angry?
• How do you control the anger or what do you do to calm down. • What makes you happy? These questions solved the basic necessities of a relationship. Avoid doing what makes her angry. Making her smile even when things don't go as planned. And convincing her to still be with me even when she is hell bent on going away from me.
Hope that helps you. All the best! You will like this too: Edit 1: Thanks for reading the answer guys. Just to let you know, the girlfriend mentioned here is now my wife :) Edit 2: Thank you everyone for upvoting or simply taking the time to read my answer!
It is the first time I ever answered on Quora, and I can't tell you how great it feels to be sharing my personal experiences/thoughts with all of you and getting 50 upvotes already! Thank you for giving me the encouragement to post more in the future, and I look forward to reading answers to areas of life I am not so familiar in through all of your experiences as well!
Love you guys :-) Follow me to read more of my thoughts!
Share this: 21 Questions to Ask a Girl ― So , you have liked her for a long time, and finally, she agreed to go out with you. But now, you have a new problem – What to ask a girl? You’ve already looked up all the questions about favorite books and movies, and you’re scared they could make the conversation go quiet.
So, here is a small manual! Find out what all you can ask, as some things are better to know at the very beginning of your friendship. Of course, ask these questions and be moderate to your girl, do not make her feel like she is under a police investigation.
21 Questions to Ask a Girl 1. What are your secret skills? Girls love to talk about themselves, and besides being well presented, this question will be an excellent opportunity for them to brag about themselves too. Whether you like this question or not, it is surely one of the good questions to ask a girl. Further Reading: 2. What was your favorite childhood toy? She may not respond immediately, but if it is slightly persuaded you will surely get a good laugh.
Moreover, this question will introduce you to a gentle soul, worthy of attention. 3. What was the best gift you’ve ever given to someone? things to ask a girl You can’t afford to miss bringing out this question if you are really serious about asking interesting questions. This is another opportunity for her to boast about herself and a great way to see how attentive she is when it comes to others. Further Reading: / 4. What is the most embarrassing that happened to you in primary school?
funny questions to ask a girl Start with her funniest incident if you do not wish to embarrass her, and then continue. It is important that she realizes that the most important thing to you is to find out everything related to her and that, also, you want to have perfect a fun time on your date.
() 5. What would you grab if your house was on fire? best questions to ask a girl This is a good way to figure out her life priorities. Maybe she is someone who binds to things, so it would be good to know what and why they are important to her.
Maybe she will give you the perfect explanation for how would she act in such circumstances, and that could make you happier than what your expectations were. () Further Reading: 6. What is your destination for the trip of your dreams?
interesting questions to ask a girl Still confused about what to ask a girl? Ask her this question! Besides that you’ll find out whether your desires are similar, you are going to leave a good impression. How? Because your sweetheart would think that you want to travel with her somewhere, and it’s always tempting to girls.
7. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grow up? And do you still want it? questions to ask a girl you like You’ll find out what are her life’s ambitions – perhaps she has achieved what she, as a small girl, set as a target.
Such seemingly silly and childish questions can help a lot to know what kind of person is in front of you. Further Reading: 8. If you got stuck in the elevator and was forced to listen to only one song, which would it be? Taste in music says a lot about people, and this is a far more interesting way of commenting on music than classical, which is her favorite band. 9. What was your worst job?
Interesting stories about horrible bosses and colleagues, there is always a good subject for conversation, especially if you have a similar experience in that field. Ask her about her work, although perhaps it is boring and nobody is interested too much.
She will feel good because finally there is someone with whom she can talk about what she does. Certainly, one of the good questions to ask someone you like. Further Reading: 10. What is the best advice anyone has ever given you? She may not want to answer you if the advice applies to you – men.
But if she is proud, because she has accepted that advice and acted on it, she will certainly tell you about that as something that makes her proud of and what meant a lot in her life.
() 11. Which social game was your favorite while growing up? questions to ask a girl to get to know her If love is born between you, and you become a couple, you will never be bored. If nothing else, you are going to entertain along with your favorite social game and enjoy the time spent together.
In case you do become a couple, make sure to check out these . They are the perfect ones to describe your love for her. Further Reading: 12. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
questions to ask a girl over text This question is similar to that where she would like to travel. People aspire to live somewhere where they aren’t often, and where they can travel only sometimes.
This question can spread the story out all night, and probably will include many other topics. 13. How do you treat people who annoy you for no reason? If she says that they are crossed out forever, ask yourself what you can expect in the future. It shows that she has radical decisions. A quality person will not have prejudices but will try to rise above the situation and find the positive side, whatever it comes to.
14. Would you go out with me …? questions to ask a girl to see if she likes you On this question to ask your crush, you can freely add an activity in which typically girls do not find something too interesting – certainly, honorable exceptions – e.g.,… in the shop of computer equipment or a sports equipment or some sports competition. If she cares about you, she will keep you company, and you will return the favor, I am sure. Maybe you will go shopping with her, or you finish watching a romantic movie of her taste.
Relationships are based on compromises, and if you want to take a while, make an effort. Further Reading: 15. What have you learned from your past relationship? Personal questions to ask a girl You want to see what she respects in the relationship and to the boys.
You will discover she still has some feelings for her ex. And what kind of person they were. Do not despair if she praises and mentions their good qualities because it means that she knows what it’s worth, as the lady with a soft heart.
() 16. What is the most important thing that guys should understand about the girl, and it seems to you that they do not understand? personal questions to ask your girlfriend Get ready, the answer to this question should teach you a lot. But, make sure not to go into the debate at least on the first date, because perhaps the second one will never happen.
Even though it is a good question to ask a girl, you can avoid this you don’t want to hear anything bad about us guys! 17. Who is your best friend? Questions To Ask A Girl About Her Friends A good friend will always support her dreams and to be a more beautiful part of her life.
True friendship means selfless giving and taking. Good friends are those who work together to solve many of life’s questions. If there are quality people next to her, then she’s just the same. Another should be asked no matter what question, in our list of 21 questions to ask a girl. Further Reading: s 18. Would you like to change something about me? Expect her to say: “ Absolutely nothing, you are perfect.” But, it’s not the real answer!
Here you can see how much she is honest with you. She probably would change something, at least, the laces on sneakers. Honesty is one of the principles of an ideal relationship. It’s a really good question to ask a girl.
19. With what phrases were guys trying to conquer you with? dating questions to ask a girl This will make you laugh a lot, and it will be clear to her that she is dealing with a humorous guy. A good question to ask a girl, which you definitely cannot afford to miss.
20. What does your name mean? If a girl has a strange and very unusual name, she would love that somebody asks her what it means. It’s a thoughtful way to let her know that this person is interested in her. Therefore, if you go out with the girl that has an unusual name, be sure to ask her what it means. No doubt about it, another one of the great questions to ask a girl. 21. If you could jump into a pool full of something, what would it be? Fun Questions To Ask A Girl She can say anything, a pool full of money, candies, stuffed animals, etc..
And this will be sufficient for you to deduce what kind of person she might be. () You can also (without commentary) 30 Good Questions to Ask a Girl 1. Which perfume do you use? You smell so nice! 2. Where did you buy that pretty dress from? It looks gorgeous on you. 3. Where did you get your hair done from? The hairstyle looks great on you. 4. You are so intelligent. Which school do you attend? 5. Did you get your awesome sense of humor from your dad?
6. Which style icon do you follow? Your fashion sense is truly enviable. 7. Your skin is so smooth and flawless, which skin care regime do you follow? 8. Do you work out regularly? You look so healthy and perfect. 9. Do you read a lot of books? Because you are so knowledgeable. 10. Do you learn music or are you naturally gifted? 11. I like your company a lot; can I hang out more with you and get to know you better?
12. I like your personality, can we be friends? 13. Isn’t the weather good to have a nice cup of coffee? 14. What do you like doing the most over weekends? 15. You look a little off, would you like me to get you an ice-cream of your choice? 16. Your bag looks heavy; would you let me carry it for you? 17. Can I call you when I feel like hearing your voice? 18. Can you help me out with this homework/assignment?
19. I am weak on this subject, would you mind teaching it to me? 20. I would like to talk to you; can I have a few minutes of your time? 21. The seat beside you is unoccupied; can I have a seat there? 22. I am new here; can you show me around the area?
23. I hate eating alone; can I join you and your friends for lunch? 24. I have tickets for your favorite band; would you like to go with me?
25. Which genre of movie do you like to watch the most? 26. Which subject do you love the most? And why? 27. Would you go out with me? 28. Who do you consider as an inspiration in your life? 29. What is your favorite color? 30. Whom do you love the most?
Quality Questions & Good Communication