32 Awesome Apps For One-Night Stands. Christina Bonnington. Photographed by Rockie Nolan. Tinder has been called the harbinger of the hookup-fueled dating apocalypse. But the truth of the matter is, hooking up isn't anything new (and may in fact be hardwired into our genetics) Wild Wild is an aptly named app for someone seeking a no strings attached situation. The free app lets you browse anonymously and has photo verification so you know if your match is real or not — catfishers beware. The best feature for someone wanting a hookup is the filter search tool, which lets you find others who are on the app with the same goal in mind. 4 of 34. Photo: Feeld.
• • • THE definitive guide to no strings sex apps. You're welcome. The have survived the test of time, and many of us are guilty of a Sunday night swipe session when The Fear still hasn’t passed and Monday Dread kicks in. But instead of the traditional drinks-and-a-movie hook up, more and more of us are downloading the best sex apps that promise no strings sex. We all know is notorious for being one of the best sex apps out there, but it isn’t the only one.
Here’s our full edit of the best sex apps to help you find the ideal Netflix and chill buddy, or to practice the best with. How does Blendr work? Free for iPhone users, it asks to link to your Facebook to access your location, photos, interests, plus ‘friends’ who are signed up too.
It links you up to singles who are up for sex in your postcode, but remember – the more info you put on about yourself, the more you can see about others. Why is Blendr one of the best sex apps? Popular with young professionals (we came across a mix of 20-something chefs, builders, students, musicians and lawyers) who aren’t shy when it comes to no-strings sex.
• How does Tingle work? Its ‘radar’ system obscures where you are and you have to ‘wink’ at users before they can view your profile. A chat service means you don’t have to give out your number.
Why is Tingle one of the best sex apps? Definitely helps you on your no strings sex quest, but be warned – the men we came across were of a lower quality than Blendr. One man’s profile picture was of a photo of his erect penis. Nice. How does Disckreet work? An app that keeps your naked photos, belfies and sex videos safe and secure. You can only access the files if you AND the other person(s) involved enter passwords. The idea behind this is that only you and your partner can watch your previous bedroom antics together.
Why is Disckreet one of the best sex apps? Good for couples or f*** buddies who want to spice things up in a safe way. It’s a solution to . 3nder app How does 3nder work? Always wanted a but never known where to find that special (extra) someone? Well, there’s now a dating app to help you out. 3nder works much like Tinder; log on through Facebook (there’s an option to change your name), choose the composition of your group (2+1, or 1+1+1) and swipe through hundreds of potential matches in your area.
Why is 3nder one of the best sex apps? This app has the ease of tinder, and much like that, most of the fun lies in the swiping. Once you’ve matched, how things proceed is up to you. Mimitate app How does Mimitate work? This app combines with Netflix. What more could we possibly want in 2016? Guys take a selfie and post it along with what they’re watching.
If a girl likes both offerings, she fires back a selfie mimicking his, opening up a chat. Why is Mimitate one of the best sex apps? This app eliminates unwanted advances, as you’ll never receive messages unless you show interest by way of your selfie. Plus, it’s a hilarious and ingenious idea. Who knew taking selfies while watching Netflix could lead to so much fun? Whiplr app How does Whiplr work? This is the app to satisfy all your kinks and fetishes.
Getting beyond the small talk it gets down to the nitty-gritty of what you want, what you really, really want. Why is Whiplr one of the best sex apps? You don’t need Facebook to log into this one and can choose a nickname. It’s very specific gender and kink-wise, so the potential is there to find your perfect partner. However, the free service is limited and full use is a costly £14.99/£7.50 a month, monthly/annually.
I guess the question is, how much you value your kink? Bumble app How does Bumble work? Bumble calls itself a feminist app; for any matches that happen, the woman must start the chat within 24 hours, or it disappears. Why is Bumble one of the best sex apps? Pressure is high with that time limit – but it helps you quickly figure out whether that guy is worth the initial message. Wingman app How does Wingman work? Going on holiday? Who cares what’s at the end of the plane journey, with this app the fun starts before you even land.
Wingman lets you connect with others on your flight, giving you the chance for a sneaky in-flight get-together. Why is Wingman one of the best sex apps? We’re not sure how likely it is that there’s someone fanciable on your flight who also has this app. But if you want to start your holiday romance before you’ve even left UK airspace, it’s probably the best place to start.
Her How does Her work? Forget Grindr, Her is a hook-up app for LGBTQ women, by LGBTQ women. While it sells itself as more of a lesbian/bi/trans community rather than a dating platform, it’s one of the most popular apps for the audience in the entire world. Beyond meeting other like-minded individuals, you’ll also be able to find out about gay-friendly news and events going on in your area so you can take things offline.
Why is Her one of the best sex apps? There aren’t enough apps out there for our LGBTQ sisters and as far as they go, this is one of the best. We love the news and events updates too.
How does Happn work? If you want the magic of a meet-cute alongside your one night stand, is a good bet. It started out in France back in 2015, but it’s quickly picked up speed around the world. The way it works is this: after you’ve finished setting up your profile, it tracks where you and other users have crossed paths – as well as how many times it’s happened (or happnd). It functions the same way as a match and you can strike up a conversation with them on the app.
Why is Happn one of the best sex apps? We really love the concept of Happn and there’s some mighty fine talent on there. Its 250m radius is awesome for big sprawling cities like London, but if you’re somewhere like Leamington Spa then the pool’s going to dry up quick. How do you stay safe using the best sex apps? And now, the serious bit.
Meeting up with total strangers is not a risk-free exercise, and more so if the prospect of having no strings sex is on the cards. • Avoid revealing your exact location, keep it vague or change your address. • Do a background check on Twitter and type their name into google to pull up further info on them.
• Speak on the phone before meeting to get an idea of their personality. • Look for inconsistencies, such as where they say they live or what they do. If you think they are lying. Make your excuses and cut contact. • Go with your instinct and gut feeling. • Always arrange to meet in a public place during the day. • Have your own transportation. • Let a friend know exactly where you are meeting and make them check in with you by text a couple of hours in to check all is ok.
We'd also like to send you special offers and news just by email from other carefully selected companies we think you might like. Your personal details will not be shared with those companies - we send the emails and you can unsubscribe at any time. Please tick here if you are happy to receive these messages.
By submitting your information, you agree to the and .
best free one night stand app uk - 10 Best Hookup Apps for One Night Stand in 2019
DatingAdvice.com is a free online resource that offers valuable content and comparison services to users. To keep this resource 100% free, we receive compensation from many of the offers listed on the site.
Along with key review factors, this compensation may impact how and where products appear across the site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). DatingAdvice.com does not include the entire universe of available offers.
Editorial opinions expressed on the site are strictly our own and are not provided, endorsed, or approved by advertisers. In the first “Sex and the City” movie, : “I can’t color enough. I would color all day every day if I had my way.
I would use every crayon in my box.” Samantha was never shy about her desires and never really went the traditional route in terms of relationships. Sure, she was with Smith for five years and loved him very much, but in the end, that kind of life just wasn’t for her. The same goes for so many other people. About , 50% say “society is just as well off if people have ,” and . These statistics show there’s a demand to be met, and sex-only apps are striving to meet it.
Below we’ve ranked the 15 best options based on experience and reputation, price, sexual orientation, and several other factors. | | | We’re dessert first kind of people, so let’s start with our three favorite hookup apps of all time. No matter what kind of sexual encounter you’re interested in, within minutes, you’ll connect with someone (or someones) who’s interested in the same thing.
1. Adult Friend Finder On , if it’s a hookup you want, you don’t have to dance around the idea as you might on general dating apps. Here, you can be as upfront as you want. It doesn’t just have to be a hookup either. If you’re looking for an affair, or if you’re part of a couple and are looking for a third, Adult Friend Finder can help you find that, too. • Relationships: Hookups Only • Match System: Filter by distance, gender, encounter • About the App: With 77 million members, Adult Friend Finder is one of the most popular apps for the sex community.
It doesn't matter if you're single or part of a couple — you're welcome to search for sex buddies, threesomes, and other casual encounters. And you won't have to pay to do that as well as download the app, fill out a profile, and chat.
• Browse Free: Overall Rating 3.6/5.0 Gender Ratio M: 65% | F: 35%* Popularity 25.5 Million* Available On iOS, Android This free app can be found in the App Store and on Google Play, and you’ll be joining more than 77 million frisky singles from all over the world who can’t wait to meet, chat, and share videos with you. It won’t cost you anything to do so! 2. FriendFinder-X It doesn’t matter if you have an iPhone or Android — is compatible with both, so you can connect with turned-on singles and couples in line for coffee, during your commute, at home on your couch, or anywhere else in the world.
Let’s break down the app a little more: • Relationships: One-Night Stands, Threesomes, Affairs • Match System: Search on your own, plus receive matches • About the App: FriendFinder-X is "where good girls do bad things," so if you're looking for adult fun, you've come to the right place. Not to mention, the site has millions of guys doing bad things as well. Once you get the app (free for iOS and Android), you can fill out a profile, complete with your specific sexual desires, search, have compatible profiles sent to your inbox, and communicate.
• Browse Free: Overall Rating 3.4/5.0 Gender Ratio M: 64% | F: 36%* Popularity 1.2 Million* Available On iOS, Andriod You can keep your credit card into to yourself, too, because FriendFinder-X is absolutely free to try. Once you specify your age, gender, location, and sexual interests, you can browse through the app’s millions of users as well as get your flirt on through likes and Favorites.
3. BeNaughty BeNaughty has been a leader in the sex app space for years for many reasons. Over 13.3 million horny men and women use it every month (so you’ll never run out of options), you won’t have to pay to create a profile, browse, and chat, and your information is protected by SSL encryption technology. • Relationships: Casual Encounters • Match System: Sort profiles by zip code, appearance, more • About the App: On BeNaughty, everyone is interested in finding sexual encounters with no strings attached.
Within a couple of minutes, you can get a profile up for $0. Free membership includes unlimited photos, browsing, matches, winks, and chats. BeNaughty also has an advanced anti-fraud system to ensure your personal information stays private while you flirt online. • Browse Free: Overall Rating 3.5/5.0 Gender Ratio M: 48% | F: 52%* Popularity 13.3 Million* Available On iOS, Android Available on iTunes and Google Play, BeNaughty can be taken wherever you go and is sure to take your sex life to the next level!
4. Wild is said to be “the fastest way to meet and date with hot singles nearby,” and that seems to be pretty true. The app offers a quick sign-up process, advanced search filters (for age, distance, and intention, among others), and 100% free chat.
Wild is available for free via iTunes, with an Android app coming soon. It also has 40,000+ verified users and . Don’t just take our word for it, though. One happy user named BigBuckKiller365 said Wild is “an amazing app” that everyone should try because it has thousands of “very nice and beautiful girls/ladies.” 5. Very Naughty gives three reasons for why you should join: 1) It does all the hard work for you. 2) Memberships are 100% free for women. 3) Who’s Near Me helps you connect with hot singles nearby within seconds.
Very Naughty is a popular, yet discreet, platform for finding casual sex. Founded in 2000, it’s said to be the first of its kind in the UK.
For even more support, Very Naughty offers a blog that covers every topic you could imagine — from if you should have morning sex to how to incorporate food into the bedroom. Most sex apps welcome singles of all sexual orientations, but to narrow down the field even further, you’ll want to use one that has a significant number of gay men.
That’s what this section is dedicated to. Search profiles with the confidence that you’ll locate a hookup buddy in no time. 6. MenNation Over 79 million users, 100% free membership, only five signup steps — there’s a lot to take in on . So we’ve broken it down into the most important key points: • Relationships: Strictly Hookups • Match System: Search by location, interest, more • About the App: MenNation is well-known in the gay community as the site was founded in 1996, with the app following several years after.
"Find intimate encounters with hot guys near you" is what this iPhone and Android app promises it'll help you do. MenNation will show you who has logged in at the same time as well, so you can get to that hookup even faster. • Browse Free: Overall Rating 3.2/5.0 Gender Ratio M: 95% | F: 5%* Popularity 780,000* Available On iOS, Andriod While the MenNation app has been around for several years, the brand has been around for more than two decades — making it not only one of the largest gay sex apps but also one of the most long-standing.
7. BeNaughty More than 13.3 million people use every month, so your choices are practically endless. Not only can you filter by sexual orientation but also other important criteria like interests, zip code, and appearance. Don’t just take it from us, though. , “What can I say? Ten minutes since I registered, and I’ve already got four messages from muscled gods. Won’t lie, it felt good.” • Relationships: Casual Encounters • Match System: Sort profiles by zip code, appearance, more • About the App: BeNaughty has over 17 million members and gets more than 13.3 million monthly visits, making it among the most active hookup apps.
Gay singles with hookups on their mind love using BeNaughy because they can filter out the straight singles and also filter out anyone who doesn't meet their preferred requirements for location, age, and appearance. • Browse Free: Overall Rating 3.4/5.0 Gender Ratio M: 48% | F: 52%* Popularity 13.3 Million* Available On iOS, Android Now, it’s time to help the gay girls. On the next three apps, you don’t have to worry so much about men showing up in your search results when they’re not supposed to.
They have some of the largest concentrations of lesbian women, and they take your criteria seriously. 8. LesbianPersonals is a leading casual sex app for gay and bisexual women. You could be a CEO in New York City or a graphic designer in London — the app is open to everyone everywhere. Take a peek at what else LesbianPersonals has to offer: • Relationships: Casual Sex • Match System: Browse by area, appearance, and other identifiers • About the App: We recommend LesbianPersonals for those gay girls who aren't looking for serious dating but casual and hot sexual encounters instead.
Provide your gender, relationship status, gender and relationship status that you're interested in, age preference, country, state, and zip code, and then start reaching out to sexy members.
• Browse Free: Overall Rating 2.8/5.0 Gender Ratio M: 10% | F: 90%* Popularity 500,000* Available On iOS, Andriod To become of LesbianPersonals’ 30 million+ members, provide your relationship status (single or couple), age, country, state, and zip or postal code. Then you’re off! 9. BeNaughty Yes, this is the third time we’ve mentioned , but the app really is that good, especially for frisky lesbian singles and couples.
Forget having to sort through incompatible profiles like you might have to do on other sex apps — BeNaughty will only show you lesbian women. You can also specify your preferred mile range (e.g., five, 10, or 20), which comes in handy if you’re not into long distance.
• Relationships: Casual Encounters • Match System: Sort profiles by zip code, appearance, more • About the App: Free subscriptions, millions of users, extensive search features, and lesbian group chats — BeNaughty has everything a gay girl could need to find a discreet hookup. BeNaughty is one of the few sex apps that has more women than men, so lesbian singles have plenty of options. You can use location-based matching to narrow your search and connect you with lovely ladies while on the go.
• Browse Free: Overall Rating 3.0/5.0 Gender Ratio M: 48% | F: 52%* Popularity 13.3 Million* Available On iOS, Android Pretty much everything is better when it’s free, and if you agree or are on a budget, we’ve got the sex apps best-suited for your lifestyle. You won’t be breaking the bank on any of them — the only thing that could end up breaking is your back from too much sex, as Colin from “Love Actually” would say. 10. Blendr By using GPS to create matches, has gained a user base of 200 million members from across the world and of various ages, genders, sexual orientations, races, religions, cultures, and backgrounds.
This free hookup app is all about making breaking the ice as natural as possible. So part of the introduction phase includes virtual likes (tap the heart icon), virtual super likes (tap the beating heart icon), and virtual gifts as well as showing how many times you and someone have crossed paths. 11. Whiplr Known as “the first and largest mobile community for kinksters,” is an active community of submissives, doms, and other play partners as well as sexually aroused people, in general.
Android and iPhone users can get the app for free, and it should only take a minute or two to create a profile. From online photo competitions to an events calendar and private chats, the features on Whiplr make it easy to meet horny men and women. The list of features Whiplr offers is impressive: video chat, secure phone calls, real-time messaging, group and private chats, private photo albums, private notes, online photo competitions, an events calendar, and animated icebreakers.
12. Down For those who are down for getting down, we highly recommend (formerly Bang With Friends). The app couldn’t be any simpler: 1) Join through Facebook for free. 2) Anonymously choose the people you like. 3) Receive a notification when the feeling is mutual. Note: Just because Down has you sign up through Facebook doesn’t mean your friends will know you’re on the app.
Plus, it will never post on your behalf. 13. Pure focuses on anonymity and spontaneity, arguably two of the most important things to look for in a sex app.
Women never have to provide their credit card info to use Pure, and the process is really simple and quick. Things happen quickly on Pure, with search results and messaging disappearing after an hour, so you’re encouraged to get offline ASAP.
Once you add your photo, it’ll appear in the app’s feed to people in your area for one hour, and then it will be deleted. You’ll also be shown photos of people who want to meet in your area.
When you see someone you’re attracted to, hit Yes. If they’re attracted to you, too, a chat window will pop up. You have an hour to talk and arrange a meeting before the correspondence disappears. Pure is all about you being proactive! 14. Dirty Game Truth or Dare Available for free via the App Store, claims to have the biggest collection of dirty truth questions and dares — with new ones showing up every time you play.
You can search by categories, including sex, foreplay, classic, icebreaker, romantic, and flirt, as well as choose the intensity level. Couples and groups will enjoy this unique sex app. 15. Pillow ‘s mission is to help couples “rekindle desire in your intimate relationship,” and the app accomplishes that by offering a free membership and bonding exercises that have been proven to work.
The app is backed by experts like Esther Perel, bestselling author and psychotherapist, Rhiannon Kemp-Davies, sex educator, and Melissa Risso, marriage therapist. Couples can grow closer together, both sexually and mentally, by going through the bonding exercises Pillow provides. Couples of any stage can use Pillow to learn more about showing appreciation, having distraction-free quality time, communicating effectively, expressing creativity, and alleviating stress.
Samantha Jones isn’t just one of the best characters on “Sex and the City.” She’s also one of the best TV characters of all time. Samantha was expressing her sexuality without worrying about what others thought before that kind of attitude was widely accepted. If you want to focus on having a great sex life, and not on finding a relationship, at this time (or maybe ever), the 15 sex apps we’ve just taken you through have got your back.
About The Author As the editor-in-chief of DatingAdvice.com, I oversee content strategy, social media engagement, and media opportunities. When I'm not writing about cheese or my 20-year love affair with Leonardo DiCaprio, I'm listening to The Beatles, watching Harry Potter reruns (I'm a proud Slytherin!), or drinking IPAs.
Disclaimer: Great efforts are made to maintain reliable data on all offers presented. However, this data is provided without warranty. Users should always check the offer provider’s official website for current terms and details.
Our site receives compensation from many of the offers listed on the site. Along with key review factors, this compensation may impact how and where products appear across the site (including, for example, the order in which they appear).
Our site does not include the entire universe of available offers. Editorial opinions expressed on the site are strictly our own and are not provided, endorsed, or approved by advertisers.
Photographed by Rockie Nolan. According to Vanity Fair, Tinder is the harbinger of today's But the truth of the matter is, hooking up isn't anything new (and may in fact be ). And as for Tinder, sure, it can be used for swiftly finding a one-night stand, but there are plenty of other apps that are better suited for that task. If your life is too busy to squeeze in the time-consuming intricacies of a longer-term relationship, or you're just looking for a little low-stakes fun, you need a quick, surefire way to find a quality fling.
Dance clubs and dive bars may have worked in the '90s, but now, even if you’re out, your phone is a much easier way to find someone to "Netflix and chill" with (especially someone you won’t regret tomorrow).
And the great thing is, whether you prefer chatting extensively with your new crush first or a little fantasy in your play, there are diverse options to suit your every whim and desire. Here's our guide. Blendr Open up Blendr (free on and ) when you’re sitting at the bar, rather than on your couch. This chatting app for hetero singles uses your location to find matches near you.
With 200 million users, there are a lot of potential matches to be made for no-strings-attached fun — and its bevy of male users and chatting you up. Unlike many dating apps, you don’t need to provide a lot of personal details to get going on Blendr: just a photo and some basic information — you don’t need to input anything personal if you don’t want to, or even your real name.
The app, which is powered by the social network Badoo and made by the same folks who created the gay-male hookup app Grindr, requires a monthly or yearly subscription £60 for a full year, £36 for six months, £24 for three, and £10 for one month).
Pure Pure (free on and ) cuts to the chase: It’s about meeting with someone for a hookup, right now. All you have to do to get started with the app is upload a selfie. Then, once you and another user both like each other’s profiles, the two of you can begin chatting to figure out the details, or decide to move on. The app initiates a one-hour chat limit in order to eliminate annoying noncommittal conversations that drag on and on. According to the app’s description: “We promote a sex-positive attitude, free of judgment and the weight of social constraints.” Amen!
Photo: Courtesy Pure. Whiplr If you’re more of a Rocky Road type than a vanilla, download Whiplr (free on and ), an app for finding others based on sharing similar kinks and fetishes. The app is anonymous and private, and lets you select what types of play you’re into (and what you want your partner to be into) before you start chatting.
All content shared in the app can be deleted, so if you send a nude to someone, then decide, “Eh, not so much,” you can delete it from their phone — well, as long as they didn’t take a screen grab. You can pay for a monthly subscription if you start using Whiplr a lot, but its initial free search and chatting preferences are decently robust, including starting up to 10 chat sessions a day, browsing 100 profiles at a time, and swiping through 25 profiles a day.
Photo: Courtesy Whiplr. Her Her (free on ) is a dating and social network app exclusively for lesbian and queer women. Unlike some of these other apps, which prize anonymity (that may be good for you, but bad if you want to guarantee the person you’re meeting is who she says she is), this app features verified accounts.
It also includes more of a community, with a timeline on your profile for sharing photos and comments, and it serves up links and articles relating to lesbian news and culture. But just because it aims to provide a more social network-style experience doesn’t mean there aren’t girls out there just looking for some quick action. Several early users of Her were surprised by the number of bisexual, queer, and lesbian women in their community.
Photo: Courtesy HER. Tinder A number of women have found their soul mate on Tinder (free on and ), but it’s super-quick swiping-based interface is also perfect if you’re looking for a connection that needs to suffice only for tonight. After signing up, which requires a Facebook login, you swipe right to Like one of Tinder’s suggested profiles, or swipe left to Pass. If the other person also likes your photo, you’re matched, and can start chatting. The app has made more than 6 billion matches so far.
You may even match up with someone famous — the app recently introduced verified profiles for celebs and public figures. Photo: Courtesy Tinder. OKCupid Dating-site staple OKC (free on and ) is designed with lots of questionnaires and matching algorithms so that you find someone you’d actually be interested in spending time with. But if you’re up front in your profile about your wants and needs, you can also have hookup success. Set your preferences so that you’re looking for new friends, short-term dating, and casual sex; keep your questionnaire answers on the short side; and for optional questions, answer as many of the sex-related ones as you can, so you’re matched with someone who’s compatible to your personal desires.
OKCupid also has an Apple Watch app that can show you matches who are nearby. How's that for high-tech? You can use the app for free, or upgrade for extra features starting at under £10 a month Photo: Courtesy OKCupid.
Happn You and a cutie on the subway locked eyes for a smouldering second before you had to run off and catch the express. Fret not; you may be able to find him or her on (free on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone). In this app, you can browse singles and see how many times you've crossed paths (and where). It's a bit like Craigslist's Missed Connections, but way less desperate-sounding.
Photo: Courtesy Happn. Like what you see? How about some more R29 goodness, right here?
List of Top 5 Dating Sites for 2018