Contrary to common belief, Instagram quotes are more than just good “filler content.” A lot of businesses post quotes on Instagram to achieve their specific marketing goals, like driving more sales and building brand affinity. Haven’t used Instagram quotes yet? No worries! In the following post, we explain how to create your own Instagram quotes templates, and share some common ways that businesses use quotes in their marketing strategy: How to Use Instagram Quotes in Your Strategy Just make sure that the quotes and design style you use matches your brand and aesthetic — that’s number one. #2: Use Instagram Quotes to Share Testimonials. Another popular strategy is to use Instagram quotes to share testimonials.
Instagram is a disruptive ecommerce force, unlike some other social media networks. While it was first intended for photo sharing, it’s now a business platform, which can be used by anyone, including dropshipping ecommerce business owners. You may be thinking to yourself: how do people make money on Instagram ?
How does selling on Instagram differ from other types of ecommerce business? In this article, we’ll discuss in-depth tactics that you can implement immediately, so you too can earn money from Instagram . Post Contents • • • • • • • • • • • • Can You Make Money on Instagram? Yes, you can definitely make money on Instagram. As long as the business can be expressed visually and creatively for marketing purposes, you can tap into Instagram’s millions of users. Now you might be thinking: right, I get that it’s possible, but how exactly can I be making money on Instagram?
To start off, here are a few ways that you can make money on Instagram: • You could be focusing on sponsored posts for brands that want to reach to your audience, making you the perfect medium to do that.
• You could become an affiliate, and earn money by selling products that belong to other brands. • You could also be selling your own products, which could be physical or digital products, or even a service. Basically, y ou can sell services and products, just like in any ecommerce business environment. • You can sell your photography. The enthusiasts of this social media platform are always looking out for new ways on how to earn money from Instagram. Don’t worry, we’ll unravel the mysteries of how people make money on Instagram in detail in this post, along with some success stories from Instagram.
How to Make Money on Instagram? Instagram is ideal for selling products that photograph well. In other words, if your products are photogenic, most likely you can sell them with Instagram .
Also, if you’re photogenic yourself or can take awesome photos, most likely you can have a huge following that can be capitalized to sell. In general, there are at least 5 business models to make money on Instagram: 1. Become an influencer and make money from sponsored posts.
With your , you can propose to brands to help to promote them in your posts. An influencer is someone who has built a reputation by doing and sharing things online. They have a good following and they are able to convince their audiences about trends because of the level of trust they have built with their online presence. Brands tend to partner with influencers to do sponsored posts that help spread the word about their products.
Influencers have to manage many things at once such as the size and reach of their Instagram accounts as well as the trust and engagement that they build based on their content. Top influencers make thousands of dollars per sponsored post. Imagine doing one sponsored post per day, you can make tens of thousands of dollars per month easily.
A typical influencer post includes the creation of content such as an Instagram post or an Instagram story, that will include the promotion of the brand or their products. As an influencer, that’s why it’s extremely important for you to know your audience. You need to understand who your audience mainly consists of, so you know which brands would best fit your audience.
If you’ve switched to an Instagram business account, you can research your numbers a bit more through your Instagram Analytics report. Now, you might be thinking, how do I find brands to work with that will be willing to pay me all this money for a sponsored post? Well, if you’ve created a noteworthy online presence, chances are big brands will reach out to you.
But, you can also find brands yourself that you think match your personality and values the best. You can reach out to brands yourself directly (through Instagram or through their websites) to try to negotiate a deal, but you can also list yourself on an to increase your chances of being found by a big brand.
As an extra tip, be careful not to lose the trust of your existing audience in the process of making money from sponsored posts. That’s why it’s always a good idea to indicate with a hashtag that it’s a sponsored post (for instance, by adding #sponsored).
2. Become an affiliate and make money selling other people’s products. You can sell other people’s products and receive a cut. Many brands sell their products through affiliate programs. There are many people that make money from Instagram this way. The difference between an influencer and an affiliate is that an affiliate is working towards making sales for the partnering brand in exchange for a commission.
On the other hand, the influencer is mainly aiming to create awareness. Affiliates make money on Instagram through a trackable link or a promo code to make sure that any clicks are converted to sales. Create engaging posts, so you can promote the products without being pushy.
The thing is, since you can only have one link on your bio, you might want to include a landing page to your affiliate link. In each post, include a caption that the product can be purchased via the link on the bio. At first it may sound like a challenging game, but affiliate marketing has a variety of expansion possibilities if you plan on growing.
You can expand your presence by including a website and/or other marketing or social media channels. 3. Sell poster photos and other virtual products. Instagram is all about visual content. Photogenic products would sell well on Instagram. You can sell poster photos, paintings, drawings, animations, videos, and other image or video-based virtual products.
On each post, refer readers to visit the link in your bio. This is another popular way that people make money from Instagram. If you think you take high-quality pictures, there’s a chance that you can get paid for it. But don’t limit yourself with just your photography skills, explore other possibilities that enhance your pictures such as editing and composition.
Try to be original when you’re taking pictures. You can use Instagram to promote your photography portfolio using relevant hashtags. 4. Sell your own physical products. You can sell any physical product that you produce yourself or purchase from suppliers.
This conventional ecommerce retailing usually requires stocking some inventory, meaning you’d need to spend some startup capital to stock some products. And it requires a place where you can keep the products, such a spare room at home or a rented storage place.
For instance, if you purchase some inventory from a China-based supplier, you’d need a space to keep them before they’re ordered by and delivered to customers. If you’re looking for tips that will help you to sell on Instagram, check out this post . 5. Sell d ropshipped products . Dropshipping is a business model which you can use to run your store without ever holding any inventory.
Once you’ve made a sale your supplier will ship your products from their warehouse, straight to your customer’s doorstep. You’ll never need to worry about storing, packaging, or shipping your products. This works in a similar way to the previous point of selling products on Instagram to earn money.
Just that you won’t need to store any inventory. You can with Shopify’s ecommerce platform , which is free for 14 days, and ’s forever free plan dropshipping app. With , you can experiment to find the niche products that would sell well, without wasting startup capital. Interesting Instagram Statistics , and the platform is catching up with Facebook’s growth.
While Facebook has 2.07 billion monthly active users, Instagram’s growth has reached 800 million users over 7 years in 2017 since its launch in 2010. With Instagram gaining nonstop popularity, it’s no surprise that Instagrammers are becoming an unstoppable force. They’ve figured out ways to make money on Instagram, and cash in on the pictures that they take. For business purposes, the following figures are worthy of consideration for people who want to make money with Instagram : 1) 800 million users are active every month.
That’s almost three times the US population. 2) 500 million users are active every day. That’s almost double the US population. 3) In 2017, use Instagram. With (both large and small) in the USA, this number translates to 21 million US businesses using Instagram. 4) 80 percent of Instagram users follow at least one business account . This translates to 640 million users following at least one business account. 5) There are 2 million Instagram advertisers every month . 6) Time spent on Instagram .
7) In 2016, . In 2017, that number reached 71 percent. In 2018, it’s expected to reach 82 percent. 8) 300 million Instagram accounts use Instagram Stories every day. 9) : • 18 to 29 years old: 59 percent • 30 to 49 years old: 33 percent • 50 to 64 years old: 18 percent • 64+ years old: 8 percent 10) : • Female: 38 percent • Male: 26 percent • Other: 36 percent 11) .
12) . 13) . Instagram Success Stories You can learn from others’ experiences in how to earn from Instagram from case studies and success stories like those below. Foster a specific niche lifestyle and start selling products that you’re passionate about . It can be any passion, hobby, or anything that you want to share with others. Just focus on what you do best. With apps that connect Instagram with your ecommerce site, the seamlessness is even better. integration, which makes the whole process even simpler.
The following entrepreneurs integrate Instagram marketing seamlessly with their ecommerce store. Let’s learn from their experiences of how to get paid on Instagram so that you can emulate their success. BeardBrand was first featured in a New York Times article.
Their store was started with only $30 and a committed vendor. How they earn money from Instagram is unique and inspiring. They sell products that bearded men would need to maintain their lifestyle. BeardBrand.com has a strong Instagram presence with more than 124,000 followers. Instagram can be well integrated with the overall shopping experience, as followers can relate themselves to those depicted in the posts. With the right approach, those posts can capture the customers’ curiosity and trust.
RadLimeShop With over one million followers, stock usually sells out in 24 hours. The videos are crisp and clear. Viewers can hear the colorful popping slime being molded.
The photogenic videos undoubtedly have amazing marketing power. This , for instance, generated more than 179K views. With that massive number of views, it’s understandable why the product sold out within 24 hours and how they made money on Instagram. uses Shopify ’s ecommerce platform that’s flexible and adaptable. can be relatively easy with impressive videos and live images. SoAestheticShop Justin Wong, the founder of , is passionate about cute Harajuku-style fashion.
His massive Instagram account is his main marketing channel. Note that each Instagram post is meticulously edited to create a very attractive image. selling various products with the dropshipping business model . SoAestheticShop.com doesn’t carry products because it uses the .
While there are several vendors, the products aren’t purchased by the store owner until they are purchased by customers. Dropshipping is considered one of the most lucrative business models today, and it can be easily integrated with Instagram marketing and ecommerce. For instance, they partner up with social media influencers, which will be receiving free products in exchange of their posts wearing them and discount code for their followers.
Another way to boost their sales is through an , so anyone with a website and social media accounts can participate and receive a commission when someone orders through their link. This is another way to earn money on Instagram . What Are the Requirements for Making Money on Instagram? Using apps, following do’s and don’ts list, utilizing the most optimal filters, and applying promotional tactics are key to business success.
But, you still need to be aware of new trends and rules, which are n ecessary to make money on Instagram. 1) Master Instagram for Business There are 2 types of Instagram accounts: personal and business. The business account was launched in July 2016. You can study using . Shopify also provides an . 2) Master Instagram Ecommerce Shopping Apps Integration Instagram comes with limited shoppability, which requires some ingenuity to make it work for business.
However, the ecommerce shopping feature can be seamlessly integrated with apps specifically designed for a Shopify store . Try out some apps, so you’ll be able to see for yourself which ones would allow you to publish products, along with their pricing and specifications on separate pages. This way, shoppers would feel they’re still on your Instagram pages while they’re actually already on the ecommerce-ready shopping app pages. We’d recommend using Shopify because .
Many of those apps can be tried for free, so there is no risk involved if you don’t find success with them. 3) Master Instagram Do’s and Don’ts Instagram has detailed rules on how you should post, the types of images or videos to post, and how many times per day you can post. Following these rules could improve your chance to earn money from Instagram It also limits the number of hashtags to include, so you can’t just spam your Instagram account with more than 30 hashtags that aren’t related to the content of the post.
, it’s recommended to post 1 to 2 times per day, so your followers wouldn’t feel overwhelmed. And you’ll also have sufficient time to create unique and out-of-this-world posts. , the ideal length of Instagram captions is between 138 to 150 characters.
For ad captions, stick with 125 characters. The optimal number of hashtags is between 5 to 10, even though 20+ is possible but not recommended. Instagram may “shadow ban” your posts if they contain more than 20 hashtags. “Shadow banning” means your posts stop showing up in searches for specific hashtags. That will consequently decrease your chances to make money from Instagram. 4) Master Instagram Filters and Photography The difference between using the optimal and suboptimal filters can be anywhere from one to two digits of likes.
. They are (based on rank): Clarendon, Gingham, Juno, and Lark. And the world’s favorite filters are: Clarendon, Juno, Valencia, Gingham, and Lark. Most popular filters for fashion: • Valencia • Normal • Brooklyn Most popular filters for fashion: • Kelvin • Valencia • Nashville Most popular filters for food: • Skyline • Normal • Helena Most popular filters for selfies: • Normal • Slumber • Skyline to explore which photos work well.
You want to emulate successful accounts, but still create your own unique content. Motivate yourself to learn more each day so you can earn money from Instagram . 5) Create Posts Inspired by viral Stories. Include them in between your product photos and videos on your Instagram account. You can easily design and publish inspirational images with tools like , , and . How to Build a Strong Following on Instagram Should you build an Instagram following before or after you start selling?
The answer is simple: before and after. Ideally, you already have at least a couple hundred of followers before you start selling. This way, you wouldn’t be posting images of products to an empty account. With a couple of hundred followers, some interaction can be expected, which is a good start.
Now, how can you build a strong following on Instagram? Apply these 14 tips right away, so you can start seeing a strong following. A strong following is key to making money from Instagram . 1) Optimize your Instagram profile. Make sure to choose a username that’s less than 30 characters. Ideally, the name is searchable through a keyword. It should also be consistent with the username you use on other social media platforms.
Your bio should include up to 150 characters. It’s a great idea to include a clickable link to your website in your bio. This is the only place where you can include a clickable link in your Instagram account, so it’s an important aspect of optimizing your account. 2) Create and promote a dedicated hashtag. If your account name is Jennie’s Candies, consider creating the #jenscandies hashtag.
Thus, whenever you want to check conversations related to your brand, you can simply check the hashtag. You can also promote this hashtag everywhere you go and on other platforms, both online and offline.
3) Get creative with hashhags related to your niche. While Instagram allows 30 hashtags per post, it might backfire. It’s recommended to use 5 to 10 for your niche and related to your products.
4) Participate in conversations related to your niche. Check out other accounts using the same hashtags. Follow them and get involved in the conversations. You’ll earn new followers this way. 5) Use compelling captions. This will help your followers to feel invited to join the conversation and like your posts. 6) Run and promote contests.
that invites contestants and shows the prizes. Also, include a special hashtag for this contest. Decide how the winners will be chosen and post the rules clearly. For instance, you can create specific photos for the contest. And every photo using the special hashtag is included in the competition. Make sure that you comply with Instagram’s . Be creative with the contest, so contestants have an opportunity to earn some money from Instagram as well, if possible, like inviting them to join an affiliate program that comes with a prize.
7) Create and promote Instagram Stories and Live Videos . You can add geotags, selfie stickers, moving texts, add color overlays, texts, and face filters (just like Snapchat) to your Instagram stories. Be creative when delivering your message. Make it fun. 8) Post regularly. The key is being consistent and to ensure that posts are styled in the same way, such as using the same filter or types of post, like photos or quotes.
This way, the followers would recognize your posts and correlate them with your brand. 9) Collaborate with influencers and like-minded accounts. Reach out to influencers and like-minded accounts for exchanged and paid posts. For instance, if you have a huge following, you can do posting exchanges.
If you collaborate with an influencer, you can choose to create an affiliate program that pays commission or pay per post depending on the size of the following. 10) Use the location feature. Post videos and stories to your account.
Use appropriate hashtags and geotags so that your posts can be easily found. 11) Develop a unique visual style. Choose the same filter and style for your Instagram account. If you have several accounts, each account must have its unique personality. For instance, one account is about brand activities and the other one is for selling products.
12) Ask others to engage with your content. If you ask, people might help you out. As long as the caption on the posts bring value to them and somehow evokes positive feelings, you can ask people politely to get engaged. 13) Use Instagram Ads to Reach More People.
can help you to reach more people who otherwise wouldn’t have been looking for your posts. , an Instagram ad would cost $0.70 to $1.00. Promoting Your Business on Instagram Regardless of your business model, you’ll need to promote it. Self-promoting requires more than just having thick skin. Above all, you’d need to be strategic and use proven tactics in order to earn money from Instagram. When you’re selling on Instagram, the purchases are mostly impulse-based. For this, the promotional avenues chosen must be based on this philosophy.
The key is creating a “wow” factor with the photos, videos, captions, and a seamless experience when customers are shopping for your products. • Use compelling photos and videos produced professionally and using favorite filters and tools. • Integrate your Instagram account with your ecommerce store to ensure a positive and consistent experience.
• Collaborate with as many influencers as possible. Select influencers whose philosophy and followers are in alignment with yours. • Strategize well. Stay afloat and post content on a daily basis.
• Design all your social media accounts, web pages, and blogs to reflect a uniform and consistent theme. Takeaways From Making Money on Instagram By being creative with your account you too, can earn money from Instagram. You can sell physical products by posting photos, live stories, and videos. Also, you can sell services, like . If you sell tangible products, consider using the dropshipping model, which is convenient and cost-efficient. How much money can people make on Instagram?
It depends on what you sell, business strategies, and marketing tactics you use. If you’ve just started, you might only make a little. However, as your Instagram following grows and you’re more familiar with marketing, the sky is the limit. How can I make the most money from Instagram? Learn from successful Instagrammers. Combine what you’ve learned from them with your own strengths in marketing, photography, storytelling, and photo styling.
Grow your following as much as possible, create contests, and be active by posting new photos once or twice per day. At last, have a strong product and serve your customers well. It may take a few weeks or months to start earning a handsome amount of profit from Instagram, before you quit your 9-to-5 job.
Considering so many successful ecommerce retailers earning a 6 or 7-digit income annually, selling dropshipped products via Instagram is a business model too good to pass. You owe it to yourself to start it.
Want to Learn More? • • • • •
best match making quotes on instagram - Best 25+ Instagram quotes ideas on Pinterest
You’ve heard it before – making a good first impression is important… Well on Instagram this is truer than ever.
Instagram bios are the first thing people will look at after stumbling across your account, that means your bio for Instagram is crucial! It’s going to help decide whether or not other users are going to follow you or click on your website link. So it’s extremely important to have a good Instagram bio, especially for Instagram users or business looking to grow their following. Good bios for Instagram are usually those that are personalized to what type of account you have, it’s import to match your Instagram bio with your accounts style.
For example, a very professional small business account may look a little silly with the bio – “Just another paper cut survivor”, whereas it could be rather funny posted on a teenager’s personal account. This is why it’s important to think about what type of impression you have or want to have on Instagram and to pick a good bio for Instagram that’s similar to your chosen theme/style.
If you’re lacking a little bit of creativity, don’t worry, Gramlike has prepared an awesome collection of common Instagram bio ideas to help you find the perfect biography for your account. Our collection of the best bios for Instagram will spruce up your account and make it stand out in the ever-growing crowd. We have chosen the best bios from a combination of categories, including funny bios, cool bios, cute bio abd even bio quotes.
Cute Instagram Bios A good place to start is with a cute Instagram bio because the internet can sometimes be a horrible place full of negativity. Why don’t you take this opportunity to spread a little brightness where it is needed most? These cute bios for Instagram are also a perfect way to show your love for that special someone. • You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. • If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
• Sometimes I’m not angry, I’m hurt and there’s a big difference. • Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again? • Fabulous ends in “us” coincidence? I think not. • I want a cute, long relationship where everyone is like damn they’re still together? • Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. • My life with you is something that I would never trade, even for all of the riches under heaven.
• All the blood, sweat, and tears will be worth it when I get to spend forever by your side. • It’s funny how people say they miss you, but don’t even make an effort to see you. • I’m not perfect. I’ll annoy you, make fun of you, say stupid things, but you’ll never find someone who loves you as much as I do.
• You’ll know they’re special when no matter what kind of mood you’re in, they can always manage to make you smile. • To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return.
• Sometimes, it’s better to be alone… No one can hurt you. • If you dare, take my hand and take me to where your heart is. I want to feel what it’s like to love like you. • When you love me like that, I melt into honey. Let’s be sweet together. • The sweetest joy, the wildest woe is love. • Why cry for someone when you can laugh next to someone else?
• The reason I like you is simple – love, laughter, and your smile. • There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. • Please don’t forget to smile. • Relationships these days start by pressing like on her photo. • Awesome ends with ME and Ugly starts with You. • Making the Snuggie look good since 2009. • I’d rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.
• There is no other woman in the world like you. I am the luckiest man alive to be able to call you mine. • I’ve fallen in love many times always with you.
• No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it. • Just a cupcake looking for a stud muffin. • I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart. • The most painful goodbyes are those which were never said and never explained. • I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is. • You’re still a little kitten that looks at my eyes, wanting love in this cold world.
• I’ve been waiting hours and I’ll be waiting for hours more, till my love arrives and my heart’s fulfilled. • When you fall for someone’s personality, almost everything about them becomes handsome and beautiful. • Just about the time when you think you can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. • Before you, I never believed in forever. Now, I know that is not long enough to spend with you. • Can anything be more valuable than our love?
Since you are with me, my only measurement is in heartbeats. • While heaven must surely mourn the loss of one of its own, we mere mortals celebrate your grace. • When I miss you it seems every song I listen to is about you. • An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor is cute forget the fruit.
• Silence is the most powerful scream. • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. • Sometimes you never realize the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. • There is never a time or place for true love.
It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. • When I miss you I re-read our old conversations and smile like an idiot. • Every time I see you I fall in love all over again. • Everyone is beautiful in their own way because God makes no mistakes. • My silence/smile is just another word for my pain. • I don’t have much to give you. I’m not a rich man.
What I can promise is that everything I do will be for you, always. • Without you in my life, I would be incomplete. I pray that I should never know such pain. • I love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life. • If you can’t get someone out of your head. Maybe, they are supposed to be there. • Perfect has 7 letters and so does meeeeee. Coincidence? I think not. • If life is not smiling at you, give it a good tickling. • Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
• No matter how strong of a person you are, there’s always someone who can make you weak. • It hurts when you have someone in your heart but not in your arms. Funny Instagram Bios People love to escape their boring everyday lives in search of something funny and if you can provide this with a funny Instagram bio, it shows that interesting posts can be found within. A good way to find such funny bios for Instagram is to search for ones that already exist.
However, search no more! We’ve done all the searching for you and have an awesome list of funny Instagram bios. • In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker. • Some people are alive only, because it’s illegal to kill them. • I shouldn’t be allowed to go on Snapchat, Facebook or Instagram when I’m drunk! • Whenever I have a problem, I just sing, then I realize my voice is worse than my problem. • I wonder what happens when the doctor’s wife eats an apple a day… • Where the hell am I, and how did I get here?
• Are you a banker because I’d like you to leave me a loan. • Recommended by 4 out of 5 people that recommend things. • It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.
• Here to serve…. the cat overlord. • Warning!!! I know KARATE and few other oriental words. • Have lots of hair and like ugly things. • Recovering ice cream addict. • If you can’t convince them, confuse them. • You’re a 10, on the pH scale… Cuz you’re basic. • I’m not smart. I just wear glasses. • I’m just having an allergic reaction to the universe. • I put the hot in psychotic. • Trying to elevate small talk to medium talk. • It’s very difficult to be great. Losers prove this point continuously.
• Save water, drink beer. • 1f you c4n r34d 7h15, you r34lly n33d 2 g37 l41d. • Sometimes one middle finger isn’t enough to let someone know how you feel. That’s why you have two hands. • I will go into survival mode if tickled. • Sometimes I just want to give it all up and become a handsome billionaire. • When I’m on my death bed, I want my final words to be “I left one million dollars in the… • My life is about as organized as the $5 DVD bin at Wal-Mart.
• I’m not sure how many problems I have because math is one of them. • I only rap caucasionally. • Good Samaritan, washed-up athlete, especially gifted napper. • You’re right. I’m NOT perfect. But I’m unique! • A lie is just a great story ruined by truth. • Don’t get a woman, get a dog… They are loyal and they die sooner. • I talk like a baby and I never pay for drinks.
• White lips, pale face, I hate the entire human race. • I’m so poor that I can’t pay attention in class. • I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle… He’s dreaming too. • Never judge someone until you walk a mile in their shoes. By that time, they’ll be a mile away and barefoot. • This is my last Instagram bio ever. • I prefer my puns intended. • I work for money, for loyalty hire a Dog. • I’m in desperate need of a 6 month vacation… Twice a year.
• I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted pay checks. • The strawberry shampoo doesn’t taste as good as it smells. • Not all men are fools, some stay single. • If I could sum up my life in one line I would die of embarrassment. • Don’t hit kids!!! No, seriously, they have guns now.
• The only reason I am fat is because a tiny body couldn’t store all this personality. • Exercise, ex..er..cise, ex…ar..cise, eggs are sides, for BACON!
• I was addicted to hokey pokey but I turned myself around. • I ran into my ex today… Put it in reverse and did it again!!! • A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station. • Currently starring in my own reality show titled, A Modern Cinderella; One Girl’s Search for Love and Shoe.
• Camping is intents. • I still don’t understand Twitter, but here I am. • Save paper, don’t do homework. • Nice guys finish lunch. • My hobbies are breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
• Born to express not to impress. • I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice. • Born at a very young age. • I still miss my ex – but guess what? My aim is getting better. • BAE: Bacon And Eggs. Cool Instagram Bios As Instagram grows older each year and more profiles are added, it becomes harder to find a cool bio for Instagram.
However, we have managed to produce a list of cool Instagram bios that are guaranteed to raise some interest around your account. We have options that will make people laugh, nod in agreement and just generally, spike their interest in order to find out more about you. • Light travels faster than sound… That’s why people appear bright until they speak. • Never try to teach a pig to sing- it wastes your time and annoys the pig. • Making history. • Eat…sleep….regret……repeat.
• A man of mystery and power, whose power is exceeded only by his mystery. • Insert pretentious stuff about myself here. • I’m here to avoid friends on Facebook.
• I will win, not immediately but definitely. • How we live our life is far more important than how we say we live our life.
• Everybody wishes they could go to heaven but no one wants to die. • Chocolate doesn’t ask questions, chocolate understands. • Probably the best meat eater in the world. • Things just ain’t the same for gangstas. • My relationship status? Netflix, Oreos and sweatpants. • You’re too rad to be sad. • Silent people have the loudest minds.
• Oh I’m sorry was my sass too much for you? • Just another paper cut survivor. • I only use Instagram to stalk… • I’m not glad it’s “Friday”, I’m glad it’s “Today”. Love your life – 7 days a week.
• If I delete your number, you’re basically deleted from my life. • Why would I ever leave the house when there’s Netflix and ice cream waiting for me. • A Caffeine dependent life-form. • One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor. • I’ve always thought being popular on Instagram is as about as useless as being rich in monopoly. • Why look up at the stars when the biggest star is me. • A human. Being.
• If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. • Please insert pretentious crap about myself here. • You will never have anything you don’t respect, including lot’s of money. • “F#%K It.” – my final thought before making most decisions. • Phones are better than girlfriends, at least we can switch them off.
• Life is dumb and I want to sleep. • Never argue with an idiot they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience • The road to success is always under construction. • I haven’t been myself ever since I was born. • I do yoga sometimes, drink sometimes, party sometimes, and study rarely.
• The only person on Instagram who doesn’t claim to be a social media guru. • I can’t remember who I stole my bio from or why. • Living vicariously through myself. • I have this new theory that human adolescence doesn’t end until your early thirties. • Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths. • I’m real and I hope some of my followers are too. • If you don’t have anything nice to say, come sit by me, and we can make fun of people together.
• We are all part of the ultimate statistic – ten out of ten die. • If people are talking behind your back, be happy that you are the one in front. • Someday, there’s going to be an updated version of me.
• You can’t fix stupid, no matter how much duct tape you use over their mouth! • Time is precious, waste it wisely. • I’m starting to like Instagram, which is weird because I hate pictures. • We live in a society were pizza gets to your house before police.
• Hey, you are reading my bio again?! • God bless this hot mess. • Everybody is so happy… I hate that. • This isn’t rocket science, you take a photo of brunch and you hashtag #yolo #sundayfunday.
• The best of me is yet to come. • You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. • I’m actually not funny. I’m just really mean and people think I am joking. • A book-store is only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking. • I think it’s weird if a girl doesn’t have an Instagram now days. • Words cannot express my love & passion for Fridays! • Stay classy. • Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my bio • Life is short… Smile while you still have teeth.
Instagram Bio Quotes One option that seems to be sweeping a certain population is to use Instagram bio quotes as they can be funny, they can inspire, and perhaps most importantly, they can tempt users to want to find out more about you.
It can be hard to find good bio quotes for Instagram but luckily, we have compiled a list of the ones we think will be most effective. These quotes for Instagram bios are guaranteed to get people thinking, laughing, and more. • WANTING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE IS A WASTE OF WHO YOU ARE. – KURT COBAIN • IF YOU WANT YOUR CHILDREN TO TURN OUT WELL, SPEND TWICE AS MUCH TIME WITH THEM, AND HALF AS MUCH MONEY.
– ABIGAIL VAN BUREN • STRIVE NOT TO BE A SUCCESS, BUT RATHER TO BE OF VALUE. – ALBERT EINSTEIN • WHENEVER YOU FIND YOURSELF ON THE SIDE OF THE MAJORITY, IT IS TIME TO PAUSE AND REFLECT. – MARK TWAIN • THIS ABOVE ALL: TO THINE OWN SELF BE TRUE.
– WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE • THE BEST TIME TO PLANT A TREE WAS 20 YEARS AGO. THE SECOND BEST TIME IS NOW. – CHINESE PROVERB • WHATEVER THE MIND OF MAN CAN CONCEIVE AND BELIEVE, IT CAN ACHIEVE. – NAPOLEON HILL • AN UNEXAMINED LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING. – SOCRATES • DO WHAT YOU FEEL IN YOUR HEART TO BE RIGHT, FOR YOU’LL BE CRITICIZED ANYWAY.
– ELEANOR ROOSEVELT • THINK LIKE A QUEEN. A QUEEN IS NOT AFRAID TO FAIL. FAILURE IS ANOTHER STEPPING STONE TO GREATNESS. —OPRAH • WE CAN EASILY FORGIVE A CHILD WHO IS AFRAID OF THE DARK; THE REAL TRAGEDY OF LIFE IS WHEN MEN ARE AFRAID OF THE LIGHT. – PLATO • DO WHAT YOU CAN, WITH WHAT YOU HAVE, WHERE YOU ARE.
– THEODORE ROOSEVELT • IF YOU WANT TO LIFT YOURSELF UP, LIFT UP SOMEONE ELSE. – BOOKER T. WASHINGTON • I WOULD RATHER DIE OF PASSION THAN OF BOREDOM. – VINCENT VAN GOGH • YOU MISS 100% OF THE SHOTS YOU DON’T TAKE. – WAYNE GRETZKY • NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT.
—ELEANOR ROOSEVELT • ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU ARE BRAVER THAN YOU BELIEVE, STRONGER THAN YOU SEEM, AND SMARTER THAN YOU THINK. —CHRISTOPHER ROBIN • IN ORDER TO BE IRREPLACEABLE ONE MUST ALWAYS BE DIFFERENT. —COCO CHANEL • THE MIND IS EVERYTHING.
WHAT YOU THINK YOU BECOME. – BUDDHA • WHY SHOULD I CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK OF ME? I AM WHO I AM. AND WHO I WANNA BE. —AVRIL LAVIGNE • TO BE YOURSELF IN A WORLD THAT IS CONSTANTLY TRYING TO MAKE YOU SOMETHING ELSE IS THE GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT. —RALPH WALDO EMERSON • DON’T BE SATISFIED WITH STORIES, HOW THINGS HAVE GONE WITH OTHERS.
UNFOLD YOUR OWN MYTH. —RUMI • TO FIND YOURSELF, THINK FOR YOURSELF. – SOCRATES • THERE CAME A TIME WHEN THE RISK TO REMAIN TIGHT IN THE BUD WAS MORE PAINFUL THAN THE RISK IT TOOK TO BLOSSOM. – ANAÏS NIN • LIFE IS 10% WHAT HAPPENS TO ME AND 90% OF HOW I REACT TO IT. – CHARLES SWINDOLL • CHALLENGES ARE WHAT MAKE LIFE INTERESTING AND OVERCOMING THEM IS WHAT MAKES LIFE MEANINGFUL. – JOSHUA J. MARINE • IF IT’S A MILLION TO ONE SHOT, I’LL MAKE SURE I’M ONE. • YOU WOULDN’T WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK OF YOU IF YOU REALIZED HOW SELDOM THEY DO.
—ELEANOR ROOSEVELT • EVERY STRIKE BRINGS ME CLOSER TO THE NEXT HOME RUN. – BABE RUTH • I’VE FINALLY STOPPED RUNNING AWAY FROM MYSELF. WHO ELSE IS THERE BETTER TO BE? —GOLDIE HAWN • GO CONFIDENTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF YOUR DREAMS AND LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED. —HENRY DAVID THOREAU • WITH CONFIDENCE, YOU HAVE WON BEFORE YOU HAVE STARTED. —MARCUS GARVEY • EVERYTHING HAS BEAUTY, BUT NOT EVERYONE CAN SEE. – CONFUCIUS • LIFE ISN’T ABOUT GETTING AND HAVING, IT’S ABOUT GIVING AND BEING. – KEVIN KRUSE • IN ORDER TO SUCCEED, YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN YOUR FEAR OF FAILURE.
– BILL COSBY • WHAT COULD WE ACCOMPLISH IF WE KNEW WE COULD NOT FAIL? —ELEANOR ROOSEVELT • YOU TAKE YOUR LIFE IN YOUR OWN HANDS, AND WHAT HAPPENS? A TERRIBLE THING, NO ONE TO BLAME. – ERICA JONG • IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN. – GEORGE ELIOT • BUILD YOUR OWN DREAMS, OR SOMEONE ELSE WILL HIRE YOU TO BUILD THEIRS.
– FARRAH GRAY • REMEMBER TO ALWAYS BE YOURSELF. UNLESS YOU SUCK. – JOSS WHEDON • WHETHER YOU THINK YOU CAN OR YOU THINK YOU CAN’T, YOU’RE RIGHT. – HENRY FORD • WINNING ISN’T EVERYTHING, BUT WANTING TO WIN IS.
– VINCE LOMBARDI • TOO MANY OF US ARE NOT LIVING OUR DREAMS BECAUSE WE ARE LIVING OUR FEARS. – LES BROWN • DON’T LOOK FOR SOCIETY TO GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO BE YOURSELF. – STEVE MARABOLI • THE BEST REVENGE IS MASSIVE SUCCESS.
– FRANK SINATRA • BETTER TO WRITE FOR YOURSELF AND HAVE NO PUBLIC, THAN TO WRITE FOR THE PUBLIC AND HAVE NO SELF. – CYRIL CONNOLLY • EDUCATION COSTS MONEY. BUT THEN SO DOES IGNORANCE. – SIR CLAUS MOSER • I DIDN’T FAIL THE TEST. I JUST FOUND 100 WAYS TO DO IT WRONG. – BENJAMIN FRANKLIN • EVERY CHILD IS AN ARTIST.
THE PROBLEM IS HOW TO REMAIN AN ARTIST ONCE HE GROWS UP. – PABLO PICASSO • TO LOVE ONESELF IS THE BEGINNING OF A LIFE-LONG ROMANCE. —OSCAR WILDE • EVERYTHING YOU’VE EVER WANTED IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF FEAR.
– GEORGE ADDAIR • BE YOURSELF; EVERYONE ELSE IS ALREADY TAKEN. – OSCAR WILDE • LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU WHILE YOU’RE BUSY MAKING OTHER PLANS. – JOHN LENNON • TO ANYONE THAT EVER TOLD YOU YOU’RE NO GOOD… THEY’RE NO BETTER. —HAYLEY WILLIAMS • THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT DAYS IN YOUR LIFE ARE THE DAY YOU ARE BORN AND THE DAY YOU FIND OUT WHY.
– MARK TWAIN • YOUR TIME IS LIMITED, SO DON’T WASTE IT LIVING SOMEONE ELSE’S LIFE. – STEVE JOBS • LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY.
– MAYA ANGELOU • WHERE’S YOUR WILL TO BE WEIRD? – JIM MORRISON • START WHERE YOU ARE. USE WHAT YOU HAVE. DO WHAT YOU CAN. – ARTHUR ASHE • YOU BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE. – OPRAH WINFREY • EITHER YOU RUN THE DAY, OR THE DAY RUNS YOU. – JIM ROHN We hope you enjoyed our good Instagram bios and found the best Instagram bio idea for your account. If not, check out our extensive list as they also make for awesome Instagram bios!
When you come across a beautiful sight -- be it a beach, a mountain, or your pet's face -- sometimes, it inspires you to think bigger about what certain sights and experiences mean. For those moments, you might consider posting a photo on Instagram with an equally inspiring quote as the caption.
But you could take it even further -- and save characters -- by posting the photo with the quote. You've likely seen quotes on Instagram posts before, but you may never have created one for your brand's account. Here's a recent Instagram quote we shared here at HubSpot: A post shared by (@hubspot) on Feb 21, 2018 at 9:01am PST See what we mean?
Posting quote images on Instagram can diversify your content on the platform and humanize your brand a little, too. Everyone could use a motivational quote during a busy Monday morning or a slow Tuesday afternoon, so try out an Instagram quote for your next post with the help of these free apps. 9 Instagram Text Apps to Make Inspiring Quotes 1. FaceGarage is a browser tool that helps you create Instagram images with quotes overlaid in just a few simple steps.
You can upload an image of your own or use one of the site's stock background images, type in your quote, adjust the font, text size, color, and formatting, and voila -- you generate your image and download it to post on Instagram. Our favorite thing about FaceGarage is the images don't come with a watermark, so you can create more beautiful posts that don't have a logo in the corner.
2. Canva , , or Image via Canva's many features extend beyond text-based pictures and, for that matter, social media. But the mobile app and its gorgeous pre-made templates make it perfect for Instagram quotes. Using the Canva's social media post setting, you can draft banners, flyers, cards, and posts of all shapes and sizes using one of hundreds of pro-level backgrounds. Of course, feel free to snap a photo on the go, as well.
One you select your image, you can choose from more than 100 fonts, adjust the size and color, and publish. 3. ReciteThis is another quick and easy browser tool you can use to create quotes for Instagram. Its two-step process involves selecting one of the ready-made background themes, typing in your quotation, and pressing "Create." From there, you can upload the image to a variety of social networks (not including Instagram) or download the image to upload and post on Instagram. The downside to ReciteThis's ease of use is the highly visible watermark in the bottom-center of each image, but you might be able to crop it out using your phone's photo editor before uploading to Instagram, depending on the design you choose.
4. Word Swag or Image via Listed in iTunes's top 100 apps in the Photo & Video category, Word Swag helps you create text images that are as edgy as the app's name sounds. The app uses a special typing engine to create fresh quote designs based on the background picture you're working with.
Just select (or shoot) your picture, type your quote into the app's plain text editor, select one of nearly 50 styles, and shuffle through the diverse choices that appear. Word Swag has literally thousands of quote and image options to choose from through a handy integration from Pixabay, a free image gallery. 5. InstaQuote or This free app offers a lot of options to customize your quote image, font styles, and color schemes.
You can use your own photos or one of InstaQuote's, and it allows you to automatically upload your image to Instagram so you don't have to download it and then upload it. The downsides to many free apps -- including InstaQuote -- are the prevalence of ad interruptions, and that many features are locked unless you upgrade to the paid version. 6. Text2Pic or Text2Pic stands out from the crowd in a couple of ways.
It has the widest variety of font style and formatting options -- including 3-D and shadowing capabilities to add more effects to your text. It also auto-connects to Instagram for seamless uploading and posting on the platform. The biggest downside we've noted is the inability to upload your own photo as a background image, but Text2Pic makes up for that with a ton of different background options to choose from.
7. Quotes Creator or Quotes Creator has a neat feature that suggests quotes to use -- including their attributions -- to take the work out of creating an inspirational post for you. We also like how subtly transparent the watermark is to make it as distraction-free as possible.
This is another easy-to-use app that creates quotes for Instagram in just a few simple steps -- with an easy tap to upload to the platform.
Quotes Creator's stock background options are a little cheesy, so we recommend finding your own and uploading them. 8. Quote Maker or Quote Maker is another free app that tries to upsell its Pro version to unlock more background and style options, but you can always upload your own background if you feel too limited.
Where Quotes Maker takes the cake is its cool font styling and effects. You could add neat decals to your brand's name or a stamp-like effect to a company motto or mission statement. We recommend exploring the app, but another warning -- it can be glitchy if your design and editing actions get more complex.
It's best for simple images, like the one above. 9. Text on Photo Square only Text on Photo Square is only available on iOS devices (for now), but its distinction from the rest of the pack is that users can add quotes to videos, in addition to photos.
You can upload your videos and add quotes to create a neat audio and visual experience for your Instagram followers. A cool quote-video might distract from the watermark, which is admittedly one of the larger ones on this list.
Some of these apps might be worth investing in the paid version to create more unique images -- without the watermarks -- to post quotes on Instagram. But for now, try out these free options during the next to see if your audience is ready to be inspired.
A Guide To The Perfect Instagram