Browse through and take thousands of boyfriend boy friend love quizzes So although I'm cringing -as I do with most boyfriend quizzes- here is another quiz. The results are: Shiro, Keith, Hunk, Lance, and Lotor. Have fun. Add to library 7 Discussion 6Browse moreLove & Friendship Books. HP Next Gen Relationships. Anya Anastasia-Marie Love & Friendship Books 4 weeks ago. Mostly just your best friend, boyfriend/girlfriend, family, and enemy. *not based on the cursed child*. Add to library 22 Discussion 30Browse moreLove & Friendship Books. If you were at Hogwarts . (The Golden Trio Era). felixfelicis28 Books Love & Friendship 3 months ago. Lots.
Table of Contents • • • • • • • • • • • You may wish to find funny questions to ask your best friend, or some deep questions about feelings and opinions. Sometimes questions can help us get to know someone better.
Our Best Friend Tag Questions help create interesting conversations. At the end of the article is a quiz to help you determine how much you and your best friend really know each other. Related: Best Friend Challenge Questions How much do you really know about your best friend? This list of questions challenges your knowledge with questions on information you really should know the answer to if you have been best friends for a while.
Additionally, we challenge you to find out the answers to any you do not know already. What is your best friend’s : • favorite tv show? • favorite book? • favorite food? • favorite pizza topping • favorite holiday?
• favorite ice cream flavor? • favorite movie? • birthday? • favorite fast-food restaurant? • favorite number? • favorite color? • favorite relative? • favorite song? • middle name? More Challenge Questions • What are three items your best friend always carries?
• What time does your best friend get up in the morning? • What are three strengths/weaknesses your best friend has? • What is one place in the world would your best friend most like to visit? • What can your best friend cook? • What is your best friend’s favorite school subject? • Where was your best friend born? • What super power would your best friend want to have?
• What profession would your best friend most like to have? • If they could be an animal, what would your best friend be? • What is your best friend’s favorite form of physical activity? • What is your best friend’s favorite animal? • What talent or ability does your best friend have?
• What is your best friend afraid of? • What is the craziest thing your best friend has ever done? • What is your best friend’s favorite season of the year? • What is your best friend’s favorite dessert? • What did your best friend want to be when they were a child?
• What is your best friend’s most embarrassing childhood memory? • What does your best friend love most about his/her self? • What is one thing your best friend would like to change about his/her self?
• If your best friend got a tattoo, what would it be? • What one person has influenced your best friend the most? • What famous person would your best friend most like to meet? • What is one thing your best friend cannot live without? Best Friend Tag Questions Best Friend Tag consists of asking and answering questions about your friendship.
After you both answer, you reveal whether the answers are correct. If you wish, only one of you needs to answer the question. You can pick ten to fifteen of the following questions for a short session of best friend tag, or more if you wish.
Some of the questions may end up taking a rather long time to answer, and some can be answered quickly. Enjoy! • Does your best friend prefer a dress or skirt? • Which would your best friend order, fried or grilled? • Who is your best friend’s favorite actor/actress? • Would your best friend rather wear long sleeves or short? • Which type of movie does your best friend like best – comedy, horror, romance, or action?
• What annoying trait (if any) does your best friend have? • Does your best friend take any medication(s)? • Has your best friend had any surgeries? • Does your best friend prefer rock or country? • Does your best friend have a nickname? What is it? • Does your best friend have piercings, tattoos, or both? • Does your best friend have a credit card? • Would your best friend rather spend or save? • What concerts has your best friend attended?
• What one gift would your best friend want for their birthday? • What does your best friend consider their greatest achievement? • What is your best friend not very good at?
• What size shoe does your best friend wear? • Does your best friend have a scar, and, if so, how did they get it? • Has your best friend ever had surgery? What for? • What is your best friend’s favorite animal/pet? • What table or card game does your best friend like most? • What one word describes your best friend? • When and how did you two meet each other? • What is the best time you ever spent together?
• Is there any expression or phrase your best friend says often? • Has your best friend ever won anything? What? • When and where was the last time your two hung out? • Do I eat anything weird? • Where would we choose to go on vacation together? • Can your best friend skip rope?
Hula hoop? • What is under your best friend’s bed? • Who was the last person your best friend kissed? • Does your best friend collect anything? • What was the best vacation your best friend ever took? • What was the last movie your best friend saw? • What favorite inside joke do you and your best friend share? • Which parent is your best friend most similar to? • Does your best friend believe aliens exist?
Ghosts? • What is one dream your best friend would like fulfilled? Best Friend Quiz Questions Hopefully, you have used our lists of best friend questions not only to see how much you know, but also to find out more about that important person in your life – your best friend.
Now we challenge you to take a quiz to find out how much you really know. We have divided the quiz into five different categories with ten questions in each: Basic Facts, Favorites, Feelings, Thoughts and Opinions, and Funny and Silly. Answer each question and then ask your best friend if your answers are correct. At the end of the quiz, we have a section to help you score this fun game. Best Friend Basic Facts • Is there anything to which I am allergic? • Am I “in love with” any famous person?
• When and how did we meet? • When is my birthday? • What gift would I like for my birthday? • Have we ever fought? About what? • What is one special talent I have? • How many brothers or sisters do I have? What are their names? • What are two positive personality traits I have? • What is one thing I do not like about myself? Best Friend Favorites What we like tells a great deal about the type of person we are. These questions will help you discover how much you have in common with each other.
• What is my favorite food? • What is my favorite movie? • What is my favorite animal? • What is my favorite type of music?
• What is my favorite color? • What is my favorite season/holiday? • What is my favorite kind of sandwich? • What is my favorite way to relax? • What is my favorite perfume or body wash? • What is my favorite item of clothing? Best Friend Feelings These questions disclose how well you really know your best friend.
Our feelings are not something we share with just anyone. If you know how your friend feels about the important things in their life, it shows they trust you and consider you their bestie!
• What about me always makes you smile? • Why have you chosen me as your best friend? • How would you react if I died tomorrow?
• Who is it that I love the most? • Am I easy or hard to love? • Would I take in a homeless person if asked? • Do you think I have told you all of my deepest secrets? • Have you told me all of your deepest secrets? • What do I consider my most important personal possession? • What is your favorite memory? Best Friend Thoughts and Opinions Are you and your best friend as close as you think you are?
Do you share important things with each other easily? This next set of questions gets to the heart of your relationship. • Have I ever stolen anything? • Am I more afraid of spiders or snakes? • What is one thing that makes me angry or upset? • Have I ever been stopped by a policeman?
What for? • Have I ever had surgery/been hospitalized? What for? • Do I prefer casual clothes or dressing up? • How did I get my given name? • What did I want to be when I was a child? • What is my dream job?
• What is one social cause I talk about? Funny and Silly Things about Your Best Friend Some of the most interesting things about our best friend are also the funniest! The following section of questions explores everything fun and silly about your relationship with your best friend. Have fun asking, answering, and sharing memories. • What embarrasses me the most? • What is the nastiest thing I have ever eaten?
• Do I prefer malls or discount stores? • Would I rather receive a live plant or a vase of flowers? • Does my car have a name? If so, what is it? • Am I always hot or always cold?
• Do I take my car to have it washed or leave it dirty until it rains? • Who was my first love/kiss? • Do I still watch kid’s movies? Which is my favorite? • Do I sing in the car or shower? Results of Your Best Friend Quiz 0 to 5 Points – Rethink Your Relationship Possibly you are just beginning to be friends. Or maybe, you consider someone to be a best friend who really isn’t.
Either way, you have not shared very much about your lives. If you consider the relationship one of value, make an effort to ask some of these questions to get to know them better. Otherwise, move on to another person to cultivate as your best friend. 5 to 20 Points – Repeat and Refresh You may know each other a little bit, but there is no depth to your relationship yet. Give yourself some time to grow close. Or, simply enjoy each other’s company, without the comfort of knowing everything about each other.
20 to 30 Points – Getting to Know You Your relationship goals are beginning to bear fruit. However, there are still many things you do not know about each other. Take time to get to know your best friend by sharing more about your feelings and childhood. 30 to 40 – Almost Family You are definitely best friends, and know so much about each other, it is almost as if you are related.
Continue to share all of your thoughts and feelings, as your relationship can still grow closer and stronger. 45 to 50 Points – Best Friends Forever You are right – this is definitely your best friend! Your relationship should last a lifetime.
You are fortunate to have found someone who cares as much as you do about having a very close relationship. Our useful and comprehensive list of best friend questions works well to help you assess your relationship with your best friend. Now that you have learned more about your best friend, you can build on what you know to grow even closer.
Perhaps you have discovered the person you thought was your best friend is not letting you into their lives and thoughts and it is time to move on. Whatever you discover, many of our questions will challenge you and provide enjoyment as you and your best friend explore the answers. Have fun?
do i love my best friends boyfriend quiz - I fell in love with my best friend’s boyfriend
Are you and your best friend inseparable? Have you been best friends for ages? You're starting to think about them differently, you notice things about them that you never noticed before...the colour of their eyes, how attractive they are and how much they mean to you. You are starting to have feelings for your best […] You are just best friends There is no doubt that you are like two peas in a pod.
You do everything together and can’t imagine life without each other. But at the moment there is no sign of anything more. Be greatful for the time you spend together and your friendship, but for now you are just going to have to contain those feelings of yours and try and fall for someone else.
There could be something in the air! It is clear that you have a lot of time for each other and you will help each other out when you’re in trouble. There is definitely something in the air, and it seems like he likes you more than a friend. But don’t rush it, take you time and keep things slow and before you know it cupid will be ready with his love arrows!
They adore you! Yes! You and your best friend are made for each other and it’s about time you both acted upon it! You love spending time with each other and both of you are showing signs of something more than friendship!
This could be a relationship that lasts a lifetime…but be careful and don’t rush, you don’t want to ruin the friendship that you already have, so tread carefully. Are you and your best friend inseparable? Have you been best friends for ages? You're starting to think about them differently, you notice things about them that you never noticed before...the colour of their eyes, how attractive they are and how much they mean to you.
You are starting to have feelings for your best friend but you don't know if the feeling is mutual. Knowing if someone likes you is a difficult task, but finding out if your best friend likes you is even harder because you are so close and you spend a lot of time together.
Well, we have a solution to that problem. Our 'how to know if my best friend likes me' quiz will be sure to set your mind at ease and you will be able to find our the truth once and for all!
Don't hesitate and take the test now!
IF YOU ANSWERED MOSTLY WITH THE FIRST COLUMN… You've got the best boyfriend! You deserve a caring, loyal, and all-around great guy, so it's only appropriate that you got one (and boy, did you!). Your boyfriend ranks high on the quality meter. Part of it could be that you've taught him what you need from him, and part of it could be that he's just a great guy overall!
Take him out to dinner to say thanks! He'll love knowing that he's appreciated. IF YOU ANSWERED MOSTLY WITH THE SECOND COLUMN… You've got a bad boyfriend! Your guy puts himself before you and sometimes doesn't think about how he's hurting your feelings.
While it's nice to have someone in your life, you have to answer the question, "Is he doing more harm than good?" If he is, then it's probably time to get out of the relationship. Don't want to break up?
Try giving him one more chance by telling him what you need from the relationship and seeing if he can give it to you. If not, you have to get out ASAP and focus on what's best for you! IF YOU ANSWERED EVENLY BETWEEN THE TWO... You've got a quality cutie. You are a great girl who needs someone who is there and cares for you in a way that you deserve. Your boyfriend is good at saying and doing the right things sometimes, but other times he just doesn't get it.
If you still want the relationship to work, express your expectations so that you can see how serious he is about the partnership. You can do that by asking for what you need. Either he will step up, or he won't. And if he doesn't, then his rank on the BF meter will plummet!
Will your CRUSH be YOUR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND soon? Love Personality Quiz Game